Amazfit Oclean One Sonic Electric Toothbrush - Discussion | [smartHome] [health] Huami's smart toothbrush
Poll (Please do not vote if you have never used this device)
Are you satisfied with Amazfit Oclean One?
Yes [ 192 ] ** [88,89%]
Not [ 24 ] ** [11,11%]
Faced with marriage?
No marriage [ 171 ] ** [79,17%]
Marriage is present [ 43 ] ** [19,91%]
Total votes: 216

Rep: (72)
Amazfit Oclean One Sonic Electric Toothbrush - Discussion
PictureOclean one
DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Oclean App пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Device description
History of creation
Chinese manufacturer Huami has gained fame among users all over the world thanks to its fairly successful collaboration with Chinese giant Xiaomi. The result of the two companies became popular worldwide Mi Band smart watches. On the wave of popularity, the company Huami has focused all production on the release of smart watches for Xiaomi, as well as under its own brand Amazfit.

In the summer of 2017, the Chinese manufacturer decided to expand its product range by introducing the brand electric toothbrush called Amazfit Oclean Smart Sonic electric toothbrush to the world. The device has an excellent design, which is generally similar to all similar devices in this market segment. However, the company Huami still brought a few branded touches to the new toothbrush.

The body is made of high-quality and environmentally friendly ABS plastic white color. Amazfit Oclean Smart Sonic electric toothbrush is visually divided into two elements. The first is the battery compartment, which houses the built-in lithium-polymer battery, controls, charging and display.

This element has chrome rings on both sides, which visually and physically separate the body of the toothbrush, and also gives a more pleasant appearance. There is also a physical on and off button, also framed by a chrome insert. Under the button, LED indicators display the battery level. The second element is the holder of the cleaning head. The length of the main part of the body is 172.6 millimeters, the length of the bristle holder reaches 83.5 millimeters, and the thickness of the body is 27 millimeters.

About Oclean One

Oclean one - This is a smart toothbrush that helps consumers get more information about their oral health and cleaning habits. It also helps to improve the purity of the teeth and will soon be available as part of the Indiegogo campaign for consumers to win a deal before it is released.

About Oclean One

Oral hygiene is an important part of everyday life. Keeping your teeth clean may seem like an easy task, but every day it is amazing how many people still fall into the cavities, gum disease or worse. The key to proper combing is to know exactly what your teeth need, and to know what a person does in the first place. Instead of giving an unwanted demonstration to the dentist, consumers may be interested in the Oclean One smart toothbrush.

Oclean One toothbrush completely changes the way consumers view their oral procedure. Although there are many ways to educate people, this device gives a lot of feedback for users to understand what they are doing wrong and how to do it correctly. It is even useful to remind consumers about the correct times and frequency of tooth brushing.

When someone orders a toothbrush for themselves, the kit comes with:

• Oclean One Toothbrush
  • Travel case
  • Standard clean head
  • USB Magnetic Charger
  • User's manual

Too many risks associated with incorrect oral routine. Even the smallest particle can become a cavity that some people do not immediately recognize. As the cavity grows, it can outrun the entire tooth and all surrounding areas. Lack of healthy brushing habits can easily be corrected with a slight correction, and Oclean One is exactly what consumers need to be told about what needs to be changed.

How does Oclean work?

There are many factors that make Oclean One a great choice for any consumer. The technology provides a gyroscope. This sensor tracksmotion, angleandpressureuser while cleaning. With this information, consumers can learn more about their cleaning habits, which makes it easier to make adjustments as needed.

Along with the details that the device recognizes, consumers will also be able to benefit fromreportwhich shows consumers their other cleaning habits.

Brush bristles also play an important role in cleanliness. Each row has a diamond-shaped part of the bristles, which helps the brush to be deeply cleaned around the teeth.

To save the charge of the brush, consumers will need to charge it only about 3.5 hours, which is almost 20% of the time needed by most brushes. Its battery lasts for up to 60 days.

Using Oclean One

The unique aspect of Oclean One is that there are actually a lot of settings that consumers will have to choose from, depending on what they want to do.Threeprogrammed functions: cleaning. Whitening and massage.

Along with the ability to select the current function that the user enters, they will also havefour variationsintensity, resulting in a total of12 different combinationscan be used by consumers. In fact, consumers can get an individual approach to oral hygiene, which was not previously available.

Despite the fact that these settings should be enough to captivate consumers and attract them, the company takes a step further. To maximize the user's routine, each person must synchronize his Oclean One clean toothbrush with his smartphone. By connecting two devices, a toothbrush will send to the user's phonevoice reminderwhen the time comes to brush your teeth, which ensures that they will never forget to forget.

Prices for Oclean One

The only drawback of Oclean One is that it is not available to consumers right now. In fact, the company will soon launch an Indiegogo campaign to increase funding for the project.

Indiegogo helps companies promote products to interested consumers by asking for exclusive prices for their products. The website helps thousands of entrepreneurs and larger companies to get information about their products every year. Unfortunately, it is too early to talk about the total price that consumers will expect.

Contact the creators of Oclean One

Now the site continues to expand, so there is no contact information on the website. However, their social media profiles on Facebook and Instagram allow consumers to send messages through their messaging systems.

Oclean One Summary

Oclean One managed to create a smart toothbrush that can help consumers fix their dental hygiene problems when they can, with the knowledge of their exact routine. There are many types of electric toothbrushes, but there aren't any that come close to the readings and information that an Oclean One toothbrush can provide.
Specifications
  • Protection class: IPX7
  • Oclean One has a built-in Dialog DA14681 Bluetooth 4.2 chipset, so you can sync it with your smartphone.
    So you can listen to yourvoice reminderswhen you click.
  • The gap between the drive shaft and the nozzle is only 0.4 mm.
  • Our innovation allows Oclean One to charge in just 3.5 hours compared to the industry standard in 15-20 hours.
    At Oclean One battery capacity is 2600 mAh. Battery life from a single charge of 60 days. Competitors use only 1000 mAh batteries, which therefore leads to more frequent charging sessions.
  • Size and weight
    Attached Image
  • Engine:
    The highest frequency is 42,000 rpm,
    The largest torsion is 280 gf.cm,
    Swing 5.5mm
  • The Oclean One engine has a lifespan of 5,000 hours.
  • Power: 1.8W
  • Charging: Magnetic Reversing USB Charging Base
  • Input: 5V / 1A
  • Modes: 12 grooming combinations (3 modes x 4 intensity settings - 6 levels Lv1-Lv6) can customize
    thousands of caring plans
  • Bristle: dyuron and pigment thread
  • System Requirements: iOS 8.0, Android 4.4 and up

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Model range of replaceable bristle tips
Useful
Instructions
Comparison of brushes from Oclean, Soocas and Mijia

M
Do not update the Oclean SE model toothbrush, otherwise it will be a brick

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 26.02.19, 20:00
Reason for editing: On the official taobao nozzle store

Rep: (1)
When to wait for sale? Did she get rid of the previous xiaomi toothbrush sores?

Post has been editedMazzilla_len - 08.08.17, 08:02

* Mazzilla_len Chinese version already is for sale . In general, the brush is not from Xiaomi, Xiaomi was promoted as a startup and sold in China as representatives. And there must be a European version, for her Oclean is only looking for investors. From China through an intermediary you can buy, delivery for 0.5 kg somewhere ~ 7.5 $ (this is with delivery in Russia)

Post has been editedALEX @! - 08.08.17, 22:19

Rep: (479)
* Mazzilla_len
OnGirbest$ 100: D

Post has been editedtimmyC - 15.08.17, 11:45

only it is not clear why Siaomi participated in as many as 2 toothbrush projects. And the better / worse than the same Soocas: rolleyes:

* khbnaik Well, compare the characteristics and functions, learn a lot.

Rep: (1140)
ALEX @! @ 07/27/17, 13:34*
(3 modes x 4 intensity settings) can customize

here it is necessary to correct 6 levels (Lv1-Lv6)
ALEX @! @ 08.08.17, 22:16*
And there must be a European version, for her Oclean is only looking for investors.
- did not hear that. Download the English application and everything in English and Balak English)
A couple of reviewers

Post has been editedKD75 - 30.08.17, 11:11
Reason for editing: Added review

The European version of Oclean One is available atIndiegogo.

Post has been editedALEX @! - 31.08.17, 17:19

ALEX @! @ 08/31/17, 17:18*
European version of Oclean One
Sorry, of course, but do not tell me what is European in it? All the same in the official store on the Tao is sold.

* KD75, Instructions in English

* ALEX @! I also have English

* KD75, Are you the owner of Oclean One? Would make a text review, it would be nice.
A version is usually two, by the fact that one for the domestic market of China. I don't know about differences.

Post has been editedALEX @! - 31.08.17, 18:15

ALEX @! @ 08/31/17, 18:15*
Are you the owner of Oclean One? Would make a text review, it would be nice.
A version is usually two, by the fact that one for the domestic market of China.
Yes, I am the owner). I quoted the reviews earlier in the post. I don't even know what else to add. And who told you that there should be two versions? I don’t find fault, it’s just interesting. The Chinese prudently did not put the power supply to unify) I think so. And the application is, both in Chinese and in English. And from this she speaks different languages

Posted 08/31/2017 6:26 PM:

ALEX @! @ 08/31/17, 18:15*
I don't know about differences.
You have done a lot of topics on the brushes. But my opinion, if a person creates a theme, he should work on those devices and be able to help, but to reason theoretically, it’s not like that. I repeat this is my opinion. So no offense. respectfully

Rep: (2)
Video review in Russianhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_74YwBYJKSE

Post has been editednospiou - 17.09.17, 22:12

I bought it. Happy as an elephant). If we compare it with soocare of the first version (I had one, the water broke inside and flooded the board), then the build quality is conditionally higher. The battery generally seems endless, for 2 weeks I have never charged (I clean my wife 2 times a day). I brush with a brush that was out of the box, my wife is cleaning from the old one, which is left nozzle. The nozzle from soocare does not fit well, the planting place needs to be customized a bit by winding the adhesive tape). It is clear that this is a temporary measure until I use a suitable nozzle normal to it. In this regard, the question: who knows where you can buy interchangeable nozzles Proclean nozzle for this brush? I found on taobao, ordered and paid, but for some reason they don’t want to send the order. It hangs in the column, it is expected to send for several days and does not move (. On Ali, no ..

Rep: (196)
* TimV86
On GB costs 910rub.

Rep: (4)
I also decided to buy such a device, I choose between this and Socare x3 v.2. How is it with hermetic things? There, after all, another speaker was made. It is strange that it is on Gearbest and Ali is sold only in one store. Replaceable brushes are not cheap and also from one seller ...

I choose between this and Socare x3 v.2.

I have the first version of Socare, so I can only with it (although in the second, probably, except for the button, nothing has changed) Oclean is more like it - you can use the hooks and customize yourself. The button is recessed there. Here is a disassembly from the offsite - not very visible (but a screen from the offsite) - a button with a gasket is marked.
Attached Image

Post has been editedKD75 - 31.12.17, 11:04

* KD75 , and charging from yusb not annoying? How does she have autonomous work if one person is used?

And charging from yusb does not bother?

and what should it strain? I took any charger from the bodies, but I stuck it. Stated 62 days, more than a month has passed - has not yet sat down))) with a double cleaning

* KD75 Well, yes, with such periods of charging is not annoying. Tell me where they took?
Rather, the tightness of the bottom worries ...

Post has been editedcaa16 - 28.09.17, 14:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/20/19, 01:44