> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Galaxy of Pen & Paper | [RPG] galactic RPG party
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 18 ] ** [43,9%]
Good [ 13 ] ** [31,71%]
Average [ 5 ] ** [12,2%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 5 ] ** [12,2%]
Total votes: 41

Rep: (15217)
Galaxy of Pen & Paper
Version: 1.1.1
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:27.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
galactic RPG party

Description:
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a turn-based meta RPG about a group of players rolling dice in the year 1999! Create your own game master and RPG party, as they roleplay, explore distant planets in their imagination, fight weird aliens and save the galaxy in the era of dial-up internet and floppy disks!

TURN-BASED COMBAT SYSTEM
Assemble the party of your choice, picking your players, races and classes! Unlock new content with the blood, sweat, and luck of your party's ingenuity and dice rolls!

CUSTOMIZATION
Will your party include a Slayer Simian Savage or a Thinker Green Medtech? Customize everything from your battle encounters to your Game Master's table!

EXPLORE THE GALAXY OF QUESTS AND LOOT
Gather your adventurers and travel trough a galaxy of pen and paper, and discover the newest threat as they leave Earth. All the fun of a pen and paper RPG with none of the lost dice!

COMPLETELY NEW GAME
Prepare to be amazed with so much new things! Spaceship battles, stories with multiple decisions, sci-fi classes and races, side-way battles, planet navigation and exploration, and of course, traveling through space and time!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.beholdstudios.galaxyofpenandpaper

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: 4.1+

Download:
Version: 1.1.1 Galaxy Of Pen & Paper (theuselessronky)
Version: 1.0.7 + cache Galaxy of Pen & Paper (Post lin04ka # 66123005)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Mail

Past versions
Version: 1.0.5 + Mod + cache Galaxy of Pen & Paper (Post flop69 # 64580422)
Version: 1.0.4 + Mod + cache Galaxy of Pen & Paper (Post Tirael4ik # 63994020)
version: 1.0.2 + Mod + cache Galaxy of Pen & Paper (Post Giacomino # 63714172)
Version: 1.0.1 Attached filegalaxyofpenandpaper.apk (30.66 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 27.06.19, 12:30
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.1.1 Galaxy Of Pen & Paper

Rep: (29)
Finally!
But Choate seems buggy game. Terribly slow all loaded, so there is not exactly in grafon case. And on mobile too small, as if the game only under the plates. Previous games in the series have been adapted for mobile is much better, I hope, and then do something.

Rep: (326)
According to first impressions: how then does not develop, developers, crude, humor, do not understand, there is quite evident for geeks

Rep: (11)
Finally! I waited with the announcement. Here though NVIDIA SHIELD is not needed?

Rep: (325)
AlexSysCraCk @ 27.07.17, 16:15*
Here though NVIDIA SHIELD is not needed?

not

Rep: (235)
Sony z1 white screen upon startup.

Wiko Jerry, 6.0, also a white screen

* AlexSysCraCk,
* GioMobile,
Cash put not forget, ladies and gentlemen. He is under the spoiler

Rep: (235)
* Tirael4ik , So I put a cache of the game, the game sees it but gives a white screen.

* GioMobile,
Try to wait, the game is very slow-witted. Well, I have a white screen bylyu when I accidentally forgot to shove in the cache folder.
The cache is in the internal memory, I hope?

Rep: (484)
Here is the answer to a request by the developers to add the Russian language:
Screenshot:
Attached Image

Post has been editedAnimeDroid_Chan - 28.07.17, 05:43

Rep: (82)
Well the second part is eventually added Russian

Rep: (3)
Slow-witted, too small ... And yet, it is a bug or broken versions of the game: when you add enemies in battle, to give bonus (loot, Expo, chest) and nothing in the end do not give?

Rep: (82)
and I went down, the beginning of the game fun, wait a little until the bugs are corrected, and can be delivered Russian

* Tirael4ik I'm not blind, cache downloaded to the internal memory and the SD card.

Rep: (0)
It was an endless white screen cache on the map. Chipped (not copied) into the interior, it all went.

Rep: (61)
White screen, was on the phone's internal cache.

Rep: (16)
Sony c3 dual white screen, internal memory cache: wacko:

Rep: (66)
Who it was the white screen - my problem was this decision - I ran, I saw a white screen, restart the device - it worked (but, again, like all wrote here - very slowly)

Rep: (37)
The cache is not installed on a flash drive, but on the internal memory. White screen keeps a relatively long time, but then the game starts. The game intermittently slows down and simply takes off, so wait for an update.

Rep: (16)
Perhaps, too, will wait for more optimized version to the same in the playoffs Market game is not supported on my device: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 11:20