Xiaomi Mi AI Speaker | [other]

Rep: (152)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
PictureXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
Discussion пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Specifications
Mi AI Speaker you can ask questions regarding the weather, news, ask him to set a reminder, alarm clock or timer, control home automation devices, play music, audio books, podcasts and much more. Using the phone application, you can install add-ons and plugins to add additional features.

The device has three speakers, with one on the bottom and two on the sides. There is also an array of six microphones with beam forming at the top for sound absorption at 360 degrees with echo cancellation.

Mi AI Speaker is rated in China.
Photo
Attached Image

Additional Information

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 22:47
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (1)
I received a package, not without the help of a tambourine, and google translate drew a column to the phone, installed the application. It is as expected entirely in Chinese. So far, it has only been possible to revive the column with the phrase XiЗЋo Г i tГіngxuГ©, which literally means a small beloved classmate.
Then you can control most of the equipment in Chinese, the application connects to Mi Home and offers you to choose how to control it using voice. I didn’t even try to do this, but I tried to attach short words to the scripts. For example, to the sleep script (everything turns off in the house), turn off the Chinese word, etc.
Perhaps in the future it will be possible to put third-party software there? For example Amazon Echo or Google?
In general, the column is cool, the design is 5+, next to the air purifier it looks like a design element. The LED panel also looks great, and most importantly it plays well.

--------
after three days of use, the column ordered a long life. And it’s very interesting. I quickly repeated the same phrase, the circle lit up and went out. After turning it off from the network, it no longer came to life. I will hand over this and order the same.

Rep: (4)
Yes, the lack of airplay also disappointed me. But in wifi radio it is, and even works.

Opel @ 10.23.17, 01:01*
Designed a post with Xiaomi AI

Dear Opel, will you translate the management program for this column?

Rep: (1821)
* calambur1964
There are many Chinese translations, probably not soon.

Rep: (71)
* Opel ,
Maybe we can somehow help with the translation of the lines?

Rep: (67)
Gramilla @ 11.26.17, 10:50*
Maybe we can somehow help with the translation of the lines?

It seems to me easier to find a Chinese student of recent courses, he will translate everything in the evening, and Opel will “pack” it back! But IMHO, the column is designed to control the voice and while it will be "useless."

Rep: (564)
Basically, the translation will not give anything much, as it was correctly said above that there is a column for voice control, there are control commands, it seems like a lot, but they are in Chinese, I think, until the Chinese add support for other languages, it will be just a column.

Translated version of the application
There is no device, without it I can’t check the translation, if there are some places that are not translated or the translation is incorrect, post screenshots with a description.

Attached fileMi AI Speaker 1.2.5_EN.apk(17.46 MB)

Evilgoodd @ 11.28.17, 17:39*

Installed Looked It seems everything is translated type top But there is already an update 1.2.6 which is installed through an update in the program In the evening I’ll post it In addition, there are add-ons in the application itself, they are not translated, maybe they are sucked from the servers, but the alarm for example is translated. Authorization Mi Ai Speaker link does not work - writes install the Smart Home application (Mihome is installed) and throws it on the Mi Ai plugin in Mihome. Something like this

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcalambur1964 - 29.11.17, 10:05

Calambur1964 @ 11.29.2017, 10:05*

Thanks for the tip, I look at the translation in smali, throw the update, translate. Regarding the request to install Smart Home, this is also so in the original, I couldn’t log in at all, just re-entered my account.

Evilgoodd @ 11.29.17, 10:45*
Thanks for the tip, I look at the translation in smali, throw the update, translate. Regarding the request to install Smart Home, this is also so in the original, I couldn’t log in at all, just re-entered my account.

Sori Toka got to the computer I am posting a new version of software 1.2.6

Attached filemico.apk(16.95 MB)

Translated version 1.2.6

Attached fileMi AI Speaker 1.2.6_EN.apk(17.15 MB)

Rep: (0)
Who knows, they are going to add other languages ​​to it, or even talk about it?

Over 299 yuan in China out of stock. (
It has its own arm processor. I wonder if android is installed in it?

Post has been editedAs12 - 18.12.17, 11:55

New version of the Program

Attached files

Attached filemico.apk(16.99 MB)

Interestingly, does it work like hands free? Then you can use its dynamics and 6 microphones with a separate phone. )

Rep: (61)
* As12 , an interesting idea, you have to try :)))

Rep: (19)
Does it work like hands free?
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work for me in this mode, it doesn’t.

Evilgoodd @ 11.28.17, 17:39*

Rep: (5)
Got this miracle of technology. While I connected only on bluetooth and compared the sound with flip4 - it plays loudly, but muffled. it feels like cotton wool is stuck in the ears ..
testing further

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSmagArt - 19.12.17, 15:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 11:38 PM