Xiaomi Mi AI Speaker | [other]

Rep: (152)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
PictureXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
Discussion пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Specifications
Mi AI Speaker you can ask questions regarding the weather, news, ask him to set a reminder, alarm clock or timer, control home automation devices, play music, audio books, podcasts and much more. Using the phone application, you can install add-ons and plugins to add additional features.

The device has three speakers, with one on the bottom and two on the sides. There is also an array of six microphones with beam forming at the top for sound absorption at 360 degrees with echo cancellation.

Mi AI Speaker is rated in China.
Photo
Attached Image

Additional Information

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 22:47
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (12)
I just caught it for 29 bucks on a GB, the question remains whether it is necessary to take it as a sound in general? understands only chinese?

Rep: (71)
Take in the ranks! Just ordered for 29.87
It’s good that there is a branch onsavagemessiahzine.com. I have been looking closely at this column for a long time, I hope English will be added to it.

Post has been editedGramilla - 17.11.17, 14:18

Rep: (5)
and i caught !!!! : D
Who is the fourth ???))): yes2:

Rep: (11)
Give a link to 29.87 !!!

* OcherN1,
there the coupon was only 4 pieces, lived on the strength of a minute - 3 people were already found, who managed)

Rep: (11)
Did not have time

How do we get to develop the topic, while there is very little information about it

While it certainly does not support English, use it only as a column? oh well let it be - you can always sell :)

Cecum @ 11/17/17, 16:38*
While it certainly does not support English, use it only as a column? oh well let it be - you can always sell

In one of the videos, the speaker was asked in Chinese whether she could speak other languages ​​and what the answer was “I’m still learning”, there is hope

* Gramilla
let him put in a Chinese column with knowledge of Russian)

* Cecum ,
Until you send you need to write in girbest: D

Rep: (5)
guys, it's time to learn Chinese!) here is a column and will contribute. courier delivery should kind of quickly bring.
On offsite, did anyone find her?

Here it is in the Chinese version of the store
http://home.mi.com/shop/detail?gid=100328
But the post on the forum, maybe there will be something interesting
http://en.miui.com/thread-713219-1-1.html

Post has been editedGramilla - 18.11.17, 02:00

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon! How does the speaker sound musically? Quality? Volume? Bass? General impression? Thank.

Ostrovskiyi @ 11/18/17, 08:13*
Good afternoon! How does the speaker sound musically? Quality? Volume? Bass? General impression? Thank.

As I understand it, no one has it in her hands.
The only test video I could find washttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekdFphcMl0w

Rep: (61)
* Gramilla
* ostrovskiyi,

It sounds great, juicy - it works for me like bluetooth-sound on a Mac mini, usually 25% of the maximum
what volume did not check at maximum - sorry for the neighbors :)

it's certainly not Harman-Kardon Onyx but for the money it’s very good

* dmPalets
thank you, my wife will have a present, she lacks laptop speakers, and given that for 29 bucks, then generally stupid :)

Another video was released for this column
https://youtu.be/8qez4YrVbYE

Rep: (18)
There have been so many of these videos, just look in Chinese
* Forum does not skip hieroglyphs :(
Attached Image

Post has been editedTauntik - 19.11.17, 18:31

Rep: (2)
A column came to me.
An hour later, I was still disappointed that now I could not get anything interesting from her.
I do not know how to control equipment in Chinese
Sound - well, for listening to TV shows in the kitchen, it’s suitable.
Tracks in the application via WiFi are loaded forever, AirPlay is not there, only Bluetooth, which obviously only spoils the sound.
Sorrow ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 09:42