Xiaomi Mi AI Speaker | [other]

Rep: (152)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
PictureXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
Discussion пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Specifications
Mi AI Speaker you can ask questions regarding the weather, news, ask him to set a reminder, alarm clock or timer, control home automation devices, play music, audio books, podcasts and much more. Using the phone application, you can install add-ons and plugins to add additional features.

The device has three speakers, with one on the bottom and two on the sides. There is also an array of six microphones with beam forming at the top for sound absorption at 360 degrees with echo cancellation.

Mi AI Speaker is rated in China.
Photo
Attached Image

Additional Information

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 22:47
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (2)
Mowchik @ 03/04/19, 17:12*
Does she know how to be a Bluetooth gateway?

The bluetooth hygrometer is connected to it, tested on itself (although it does not appear in ble-gateways).
I won’t tell you about the rest of the devices, but I suspect that it will work with the lamps of the Yeelight mesh series, because the advertisement shows that he controls them.

Rep: (108)
I want to connect the old bluetooth Mi Bedside Lamp to it. We'll see...
In short, it does not know how to be a gateway. No way

Posted on 03/05/2019, 15:29:

While this is just a column, there is no English application, there are almost no English radio stations, so we live

Rep: (0)
Good day.

Tell me, I saw the column in the latest version of MiHome. Is it possible now to include it in the script. For example, include a cube?

DMFA @ 04/03/19, 19:51*
Is it possible now to include it in the script. For example, include a cube?

Attached Image

But I’m not sure that this will make sense.
You do not anyhow what track from the Chinese music library to listen to ...

Post has been editedmihadom - 28.04.19, 11:33
Reason for editing: image under spoiler

Modestik @ 04/04/19, 10:41*
You do not anyhow what track from the Chinese music library to listen to ..

That's right. I need that for a certain action (for example: shaking a cube) one single track saved in the column’s memory be included. As far as I understand, she has an internal 256mb flash

Honestly, the device is unpromising. It costs more than Google Home Mini, to which half of the devices are tied automatically, and the second through miio. I'm not talking about the fact that Xiaomi did not work with integration with Sonoff

Rep: (8)
Good day! Is it possible to configure Internet radio withRussiansstations?

Tell me, is this solution working?

https://www.xiaomi.ua/...iy-i-ukrainskiy-yazyk/

Rep: (71)
* korotetsky ,
This solution does not work
There is no firmware for the column, and most likely it will not, xiaomi is easier to release a new product than to support existing

The crazy idea is to put Irbis A next to Alice and make her pronounce Chinese commands (and she knows how) for the Xiaomi column. Although this idea is not crazy to use a bunch of Alice + Alfred + IFTTT

Rep: (6)
Xiaomi AI Touch Screen tell me whether it is possible to change the time?

Gramilla @ 05/16/19, 19:59*
This solution does not work
There is no firmware for the column, and most likely it will not, xiaomi is easier to release a new product than to support existing

Unfortunately, this is the case with this product. He is already dead, and waiting for him to English is pointless. Unless one of the enthusiasts crawls into the console ... in principle, if you can run Google Assistant scripts on Rasberry, then why won't they run on Linux on this console. I won’t be surprised if there will be a fork of some armbian. The Chinese do not like to invent Linux themselves, they often take ready-made ones ...

Rep: (71)
* Mochik ,
Yes, I also think so, I saw a long time ago a person took apart the column and there was a running chip on which you can roll firmware from other devices, but he still did not find how to do it.
It’s a pity that they buried this device and did not allow enthusiasts to develop it

A person wrote in this thread that he even turned on ssh on it. It’s a pity, he didn’t answer me in a personal way

Post has been editedMochik - 24.05.19, 14:23

I think this column can definitely be scored.

https: //dialogs.yandex...skills/1b5eb11e-xiaomi

Hmm, maybe the developers themselves actually cross it with Alice

Rep: (34)
* Mowchik,
And why? The column is discontinued. Sense to cut something on it?

The mini version is still being produced, they are the same for the hardware. But yes, there are very few chances

Friends, who managed to master the Internet radio on this column?

An update came, delivered, the column backlight disappeared. What nonsense?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/01/19, 21:02