Xiaomi Mi AI Speaker | [other]

Rep: (152)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
PictureXiaomi Mi AI Speaker
Discussion пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Specifications
Mi AI Speaker you can ask questions regarding the weather, news, ask him to set a reminder, alarm clock or timer, control home automation devices, play music, audio books, podcasts and much more. Using the phone application, you can install add-ons and plugins to add additional features.

The device has three speakers, with one on the bottom and two on the sides. There is also an array of six microphones with beam forming at the top for sound absorption at 360 degrees with echo cancellation.

Mi AI Speaker is rated in China.
Photo
Attached Image

Additional Information

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.11.17, 22:47
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (27)
If for such a price, givetwo

Rep: (11)
The price cheaper than 68 bucks did not meet. It will not be clear yet the support of languages ​​other than Chinese. And so, yes, an interesting thing (in terms of functionality and price).

Rep: (10)
as I understand it there will be internet radio, FM will not be there.
the price is already thereUS $ 65.99

Rep: (10)
An interesting little thing, we are waiting for firmware and feedback from the first users.
Pozvoni @ 08/01/17, 15:08*
FM will not be there.

But is it necessary, with today's unlimited?

Support for Russian or English at least, and fm radio is not relevant.

Rep: (1)
Duck and does it replace the gateway or not?

Rep: (0)
[snapback] 63822861 [/ SNzigbee4]4per She will not be able to replace the gateway. The gateway uses the zigbee protocol, which connects the other devices. The column has a blue tooth and a waffle. This means that the column will be able to send commands to the gateway to execute certain scenarios, but will not become a replacement for the gateway.

Rep: (63)
Has anyone received who ordered?
I was sold with Ali for two weeks, the brain composted.
As a result, (as I guess, no one else is available) he gave a fake track number three hours before closing the order.
Tomorrow is the deadline for the dispute. The money will be returned, but there is no gadget :-(

Rep: (3)
On YouTube there are reviews from the Chinese. From the review, I realized that there is a separate program. There is a discount on girbest. I doubt whether to take ???

* Mprymak,
There is a pre-order. Whether it will be, or not by the 14th.
Allegedly there is on Ali. Discount goes $ 75
Original Xiaomi Mi AI Speaker
I’m not selling money from the past, I’m not getting a swindler, until I order.

Post has been editedvandaL - 06.09.17, 19:23

WITHonly Chinese, why is it needed? After all, there is even no English support.

* koziavka,
I asked who bought and received, and not your opinion on the gadget.

Rep: (91)
Are there any owners already? Share a review ... At least in a couple of sentences.

If something, then ...
Model: MDZ-25-DA
Attached Image

While there is no reason to bother with the purchase due to language restrictions. I hope that all the same they will expand the languages ​​... By the way, for the Russian Federation it is possible to integrate Alice from Yandex there ...)))

Post has been editedmax-gulyash - 17.10.17, 01:21

Rep: (2)
When will it be in Ukraine? Are there any dates?
Does English support?

Rep: (1821)
Issued a post with the programXiaomi AI

Rep: (18)
There is now $ 62.99 on GB

Rep: (61)
* vandaL,
ordered and received yesterday - Live4music Store, went almost a month

while the device only works as a bluetooth speaker
sound is great

I’ll deal with the rest on the weekend, the software for the phone is all in Chinese

Attached Image

Post has been editeddmPalets - 01.11.17, 20:50

Rep: (2)
Also ordered, sent yesterday. I will hope for AirPlay support :)

Rep: (2080)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Devices for home and entertainment

Rep: (18)
So mine has arrived. So far, your voice can only activate it and start the air purifier. She does not like my accent))) in any incomprehensible situation, launches some kind of music)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 01:23