Xiaomi Pro WiFi Amplifier (300M 2.4G) | modem, 1 "/ xsGHz /

Rep: (38)
DiscussionXiaomi Pro WiFi Amplifier (300M 2.4G)
PictureXiaomi Pro WiFi repeater
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Main Features:
в—Џ Two powerful high-gain external antennas give wider coverage and better performance
в—Џ Wireless function, make your wireless coverage larger
в—Џ Compatible with other brands router
в—Џ Transmission rate: 300Mbps
в—Џ Support up to 64 devices to the whole family
в—Џ Manage your network settings easily with Xiaomi Mi WiFi APP
в—Џ This amplifier will upgrade automatically without any setting
в—Џ Plug and play, easy to use
Specification
General
Type: AP
Router Connectivity Type: Wireless
Transmission Rate: 300Mbps
LAN Ports: Under 2 ports
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 0.3000 kg
Package weight: 0.4700 kg
Product size: 22.00 x 15.00 x 7.00 cm / 8.66 x 5.91 x 2.76 inches
Package size: 25.00 x 17.00 x 9.00 cm / 9.84 x 6.69 x 3.54 inches
Packing list
Packing List: 1 x Original Xiaomi Pro 300M WiFi Amplifier

Additional Information:
Purchase:
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 12.11.18, 11:27
Reason for editing: Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Amplifier PRO photo parsing

Rep: (5)
Hello everyone, I bought this amplifier to enhance the signal in the rooms while it is still going, but I want to ask in advance if you need to install a program on all phones or just install it on your own, set it up, and then take the other devices like a regular network or all devices to install a program for connections?

Rep: (1)
* sanek7575 ,
Once set up and everything, you can remove the application ... Disconnect from the outlet and continue to connect without problems

: thank_you:

Rep: (3)
Greetings to all! Tell me which way to dig. The repeater cuts the speed, although it is installed in the next room from the router. In the main network (from the router), the speed of the AIDS test is 2 times higher than near the repeater. Thank you in advance .

This is normal wifi work. The router and the repeater work on the same channel, so when one transmits, the second waits, and then vice versa. In places where reliable reception from both devices, the speed really should be cut about 2 times. This problem can be circumvented only by 2-band 2.4 / 5 GHz devices, provided that the repeater with the router has a connection on the 2.4 channel, and the devices will be connected to the 5 GHz repeater, or vice versa.

Rep: (32)
Deniseik @ 03/05/18 11:45*
This problem can be bypassed only by 2-band 2.4 / 5 GHz devices, provided that the repeater with the router has a connection on the 2.4 channel, and the devices will be connected to the 5 GHz repeater

It seems that way. Now I tried, the modem (2.4) is connected to the router (2.4 / 5), I set up 2.4 on the phone and measure one value, then I set up 5 on the phone - 2 times higher than at 2.4, all this when received, which is interesting, transmission does not change. I have a yota modem.

I decided to finally disassemble and see how it works.
Eventually
1) The first screw is placed on the floor with a sticker, the usual cross
2) Next faked a knife and unfastened from latches
As a result, as I understand it, the connectors on the antennas are connected like on a wifi adapter on a laptop

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I also saw that there are 4 holes for usb (the photo shows) is it possible to power it from the bank's turn?

Post has been editedturchikrut - 18.03.18, 15:21
Reason for editing: Errors

Rep: (0)
Hello to all. Tell me, is it better to take - this option or to the one that is a cheaper repeater on usb? Me for a 3-room apartment. Do they differ in any way?

Rep: (26)
* Tyesov, Feels like this one by armor-piercing and quicker.

Rep: (17)
* Tyesov ,
Take this one. I have both. The one with USB is much weaker. Therefore, changed

It can be powered from the Power Bank, but you need a converter from 5 volts to 3.3 volts

In this place, when connected to the network, it gives out 3.3 (highlighted in red)

Attached images
Attached Image

In general, I received this miracle today, I came to my friend and I think I’ll try it right away, I couldn’t wait)), in general, the region is only China, others did not see the device, then the watch went and reached 90% and cut down both on my phone and friend, in short tormented tormented so and nothing worked, well, I think defective, I will write to the seller. I came home, connected from my router in three seconds, it turns out that the router did not let me connect, I went to the settings of the router to see what I had, but worth the Mixed WPA2 / WPA-PSK, I don’t know from a friend, maybe someone can help))
--
P.S. what does roaming give?

Post has been editedsanek7575 - 21.03.18, 21:01

Rep: (11)
* sanek7575

When roaming, “this is a miracle” will broadcast APs with the same name and password as the main router, that is, you will connect to either the router or to it depending on where you are.

Rep: (14)
Tell me, is it possible to connect this device in bridge mode via LAN, such a need is due to the fact that wifi in two rooms is almost impossible to reach, but I want both to have one network

* timsett
That is, you want to stretch the cable to it? No, it will not work, he does not have a LAN. I turned it on in my own way so that it could reach the router via WiFi and the signal from it reached the farthest points.

Hello! There is a question, can anyone come across. In certain situations, my connection is broken, and so much so that WiFi collapses both in the repeater and in the router! (I have a fritzbox). It recovers itself in 3-4 minutes. At first did not understand when this happens, but in one case, at least, it always happens. It is in my case about appear.in (there is such a cool thing for video conferencing). I launch it in Chrome on the smartphone (not the App, namely in the browser). And everything is fine as long as the clients in the chat have the cameras turned off and only the sound goes. But as soon as someone turns on his camera and an active video stream starts walking towards me, this is where everything happens. Any ideas?

Rep: (14)
Thank you, but why is it written in the specifications that there are 2 LAN ports?

* timsett
I myself do not understand what they wanted to say with these, in principle illiterate, "under 2 ports"

Rep: (8)
* sanek7575

When roaming, “this is a miracle” will broadcast APs with the same name and password as the main router, that is, you will connect to either the router or to it depending on where you are.

Those. network will be one?
I ordered this “miracle” to a private house, I want to expand the reception area of ​​Wi-Fi, but I want it to be just one network everywhere, so I understand this is the roaming mode? And another question is, on Ali there is an option in white, and it is much more expensive, why? I would also like to know whether it is possible to connect several of these repeaters? What are the pros / cons? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

* vvs.87,
Yes, you understand correctly :) connect several repeaters, probably no problem. At the same time - without any problems, but consistently, that is, the repeater receives a signal from another repeater - I do not know, but it seems like it should work. I can not say anything about the difference between black and white.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/28/19, 23:48