Xiaomi Pro WiFi Amplifier (300M 2.4G) | modem, 1 "/ xsGHz /

Rep: (39)
DiscussionXiaomi Pro WiFi Amplifier (300M 2.4G)
PictureXiaomi Pro WiFi repeater
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Main Features:
в—Џ Two powerful high-gain external antennas give wider coverage and better performance
в—Џ Wireless function, make your wireless coverage larger
в—Џ Compatible with other brands router
в—Џ Transmission rate: 300Mbps
в—Џ Support up to 64 devices to the whole family
в—Џ Manage your network settings easily with Xiaomi Mi WiFi APP
в—Џ This amplifier will upgrade automatically without any setting
в—Џ Plug and play, easy to use
Specification
General
Type: AP
Router Connectivity Type: Wireless
Transmission Rate: 300Mbps
LAN Ports: Under 2 ports
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 0.3000 kg
Package weight: 0.4700 kg
Product size: 22.00 x 15.00 x 7.00 cm / 8.66 x 5.91 x 2.76 inches
Package size: 25.00 x 17.00 x 9.00 cm / 9.84 x 6.69 x 3.54 inches
Packing list
Packing List: 1 x Original Xiaomi Pro 300M WiFi Amplifier

Additional Information:
Purchase:
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 12.11.18, 11:27
Reason for editing: Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Amplifier PRO photo parsing

Rep: (9)
I got a repeater, but I can not connect. Loading and terminating at 90%. Put all possible countries and first of all mainland China the result is always the same. Settings reset. Different versions of MiHome set. I do not know where to dig. Can anyone help make friends with this miracle?

Rep: (95)
Same problem. Solution found?

UPD: solved the problem by changing the settings of the router, the method of protecting the wireless network from WPA / WPA2 to WPA2, after which everything worked as it should. I used the MiHome version from the playmarket and chose the first from the list (hieroglyphs) as the region, which most likely meant China Mainland

Post has been editedelvispreasley - 22.10.17, 16:46

Rep: (4)
Something here is not a lot of discussion about the device. Really bad or no complaints. I think which one to take to the dacha this or usb small amplifier.

Rep: (17)
I bought myself. This is the second model that I use. before this was the very first model that is powered by USB.
Very satisfied. Connects via Mi Home immediately found an update. I tried to check in the farthest room from the router (Apple airport express), really increases the speed. Without an amplifier, the speed was about 5mbit / c with Mi amlifier pro becoming 19mbit / c. Measured speed 3 times with / without amplifier. The results are almost identical. My connection from the provider is 50 Mbps. In the settings of the router did not change anything. Overall pleased with the purchase

Post has been edited3aliv - 21.11.17, 11:02

* doxtor0 ,

I would advise you to take this one. I have a previous model. Which is usb. She is rather weak

Rep: (0)
Took this. Without the application MiHome is not configured. Put the application (the region - mainland China, plus you need to create an account), it itself reported that a device was found. The first connection attempt ended in nothing. Recommended to reboot the device, RESET button (on the case there, pressed with a clip). After rebooting the device, went out and went into the application.
I found the device again and started the configuration process. You need to enter a password from your wireless network. The process was interrupted several times by the message that the connection was broken and you need to keep the phone closer to the repeater. And so time 5. All this time there is a progress indicator from 0 to 100%. In the end, the process reached 100% and I was congratulated on the end of the setup.
As a result, I received a new network with the name of the form "my_name_network-plus". Password - as the base of your network (can be changed through the application MiHome). Also in the settings you can hide the network.
While working fine.
I bought on girbest for about 13 ye

Post has been editedexactly - 30.11.17, 13:19

Rep: (44)
I received it today with Gearbest, I have been trying to catch / adjust it for an hour, but nothing happens, MiHome (5.0.10) does not see it stupidly.
The router Asus RT-AC52U, selected WPA2-Personal, the amplifier flashes orange and everything, tried on the second TP-Link Archer C2 router, the same thing.

All actions were carried out on a LeEco X626 smart, now I tried with Beelink GT1 TV set-top box and voila, as soon as I logged into my Mi account, I got some message in Chinese, it’s good that they don’t translate Wi-Fi, or even I would not understand that the amplifier was determined, poked OK and immediately installed, even the firmware flew into it - 3.0.10, oh, those Chinese: D

Got the same toy. Nexus 5X failed to connect, everything grew together with the iPhone right away, but the interface for iOS is poor, Android is better.
It catches well, the firmware has been updated to 3.0.10.

Just do not understand why inside the application, checking the version of the application itself?

Post has been editedRavrus - 11.12.17, 17:44

Rep: (9)
* elvispreasley
Thanks, helped!

good day
I want to get myself such a thing Xiaomi Pro WiFi Amplifier (300M 2.4G), but I don’t know for sure if this device is a Wi-Fi signal repeater (amplifier) ​​or only a modem. I need a device that receives the signal from the router and further enhances it, and then in the apartment there is not always a confident waffle signal.

Rep: (44)
* jyurik it is only a signal repeater and quite powerful!
For tincture, you need an android device with the MiHome application installed.

Great i need it
Thank you so much for the answer.

Rep: (311)
I bought it today, turned it on, firmware 3.0.10 arrived (it was 3.0.9). It sewed for quite a long time, at this time it flashes blue. I thought I was hanging and nothing was happening, but I waited.

Rep: (11)
Received today and hooked up. It didn’t do without dancing with tambourines - indeed, I didn’t want to connect several times. It seems that he refuses to work reliably if the WPA and WPA2 mixed protocol is enabled on the main router. If you enable only WPA or only WPA2, everything works stably. While stable, pah-pah-pah :) The firmware has been updated, switched to roaming mode (a convenient option in the settings), that is, the same name of the network of the main router and Xiaomi.

I want this model is it true that it supports 48 devices? Who already took the link to the vendor?

Rep: (11)
* teltar
According to the characteristics, it supports even 64 devices. I did not test it, I don’t have so much :) And I took it on gearbesthttps: //www.gearbest.c...k-cards/pp_676926.html, he cost me 10 euros with a tail (special offer).

Rep: (34)
Did someone compare the signal strength versus xiaomi Nano?

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, as I understand it, this device does not work with third-party routers?

Rep: (26)
* sergey volkov , works with any routers, configured via Mi home.

Rep: (1)
Tried to add via mi home to the iphone does not give, writes the device mi wifi repeater pro yt is supported.
What am I doing wrong?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 10:40