> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

367 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola Moto Z Force 2nd Gen - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
SURVEY ON LOADER STATUS
What is your bootloader status?
Blocked (Status Code: 0) [ 60 ] ** [53,57%]
Unlocked (Status Code: 3) [ 46 ] ** [41,07%]
Relocked (Status Code: 2) [ 6 ] ** [5,36%]
Total votes: 112

Verue
Message#1
25.07.17, 19:50
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1467
Check in: 16.05.15
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

DiscussionMotorola Moto Z Force 2nd Gen
PictureMotorola Moto Z Force 2nd Gen. XT1789-01, XT1789-02, XT1789-03, XT1789-04, XT1789-05, XT1789-06. Code Name '' Nash ''
Description | Discussion | Accessories | Stock firmware | Custom firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • For comparison with competitors and choice questions, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic and flood) are deleted without warning.
Those. specifications
The main thing about the model

Body: 7000 series aluminum frame and brushed metal backside. Super Black, Fine Gold, Lunar Gray (T-Mobile exclusive)
Screen: 5.5 "QHD P-OLED display with ShatterShield (plastic lens instead of glass)
OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Moto Enhancements (Moto Blur), up to Android 9.0 Pie
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 10nm: octa-core CPU (4 - 2.35 GHz Kryo cores & 4 - 1.9 GHz Kryo cores) Adreno 540 GPU
Memory: 4 / 6GB of RAM, 64 / 128GB of storage, microSD expandable nanoSIM tray
Camera: Dual 12MP, f / 2.0, laser & PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, 1.25 µm pixel size
Secondary camera: 5MP fixed focus with f / 2.2 and dual-tone (dual) LED flash
Video: 4K video @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps, 1080 @ 30fps
Connectivity: nanoSIM (dualSIM available); Qualcomm X16 model capable of Gigabit LTE; dual-band Wi-Fi ac; Bluetooth 4.2 (5.0 support on Oreo), USB-C
Battery: Integrated 2730 mAh battery
Misc: NFC, Fingerprint sensor, MotoMod interface (backward compatible with 1.0)

Read more
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
The results of previous polls in the branch:
    Survey by model
    Attached Image
    Loader Status Poll
    in the process...
User Review
Review Notebookcheck
How to activate the data transfer menu on Sprint
Instructions for removing from the screen factory filmHow to swap navigation buttons
Moto mods
F.A.Q.
What is my model?
The exact model, as well as IMEI, serial number and production date, you can find out by going to Fastboot>Barcodes. If instead of the model (XT ****) some zeros, ask in the subject. Also there is an inscription at the power connector. There are seven models in total. Differ only in network frequencies, network status, bootloader status, memory size and color
  • Verizon (XT1789-01). 4G LTE B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,13,17,20,25,26,28,66 network. CDMA BC0.1. UMTS / HSPA + B1,2,5,8. Unlock network: unlocked initially. Unlocking the bootloader: not possible. Number of SIM: 1. Color: black / gold. Memory 4 / 64Gb.

• US Cellular (XT1789-02). 4G LTE B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,13,17,20,25,26,28,66 network. CDMA BC0.1. UMTS / HSPA + B1,2,5,8. Unlock network: unlocked initially. Unlocking the bootloader: yes, for free. No. of SIM: 1, hacking 2. Color: black. Memory 4 / 64Gb.

• Sprint (XT1789-03). 4G LTE B1,2,3,4,5,8,12,13,17,20,25,26,41 network. CDMA BC0,1,10. UMTS / HSPA + B1,2,4,5,8. Unlock Network: Free. Unlocking the bootloader: yes, for free. No. of SIM: 1, hacking 2. Color: black / gold. Memory 4 / 64Gb.

• AT & T (XT1789-04). 4G LTE network B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,8,12,17,20,25,26,28,29,30,38,40,41-Japan & China, 66,252,255. No CDMA. UMTS / HSPA + B1,2,4,5,8. Unlocking the network: usually for a fee. Unlocking the bootloader: not possible. Number of SIM: 1. Color: black / gold. Memory 4 / 64Gb.

• T-Mobile (XT1789-04). 4G LTE network B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,8,12,17,20,25,26,28,29,30,38,40,41-Japan & China, 66,252,255. No CDMA. UMTS / HSPA + B1,2,4,5,8. Unlocking the network: usually for a fee. Unlocking the bootloader: yes, for free. No. of SIM: 1, burglary 2. Color: silver. Memory 4 / 64Gb.

• China, LatAm (XT1789-05). 4G LTE B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,17,18,19,20,26,28 network. No CDMA. UMTS / HSPA + (?). Unlock network: unlocked initially. Unlocking the bootloader: yes, for free. Number of SIM: 1 or 2. Color: gold. Memory 4 / 64Gb (LatAm comes with 6Gb).

• Global, Retail (XT1789-06). 4G LTE B1,2,3,4,5,7,8,12,17,18,19,20,26,28,34,38,39,40,41,46 network. No CDMA. UMTS / HSPA + B1,2,4,5,8,19. Unlock network: unlocked initially. Unlocking the bootloader: yes, for free. Number of SIM: 1 or 2. Color: black. Memory 6 / 64Gb.
Note: hacking allows you to use a second SIM, with some reservations. For details, see the topic.Firmware

How to get into the "fastboot", what is it?
Fastboot- pre-boot menu, controlled by volume and power buttons, as well as a mode for performingteams. Enter it like this:
  • when the phone is turned off, hold down the Power and Vol Down buttons for 2-3 seconds, release.
  • turn off or restart the phone with the cable connected to the charging or computer, after holding Vol Down.
  • execute the commandadb reboot-bootloader . There should be drivers, adb itself, access allowed, etc.
Being in fastboot, you can get detailed information about the phone by running the command fastboot getvar all (Requires computer connection, driver, and adb + fastboot package).

And the "recovery"?
Recovery is a pre-boot environment for servicing Android, there are two types -officialand informal (usuallyTWRP). Functions: work with the file system, applying updates. How to get: from the fastboot mode we enter the Recovery item, we see the robot, hold down the Power, then a short press on Volume Up, release both buttons. Next menu, move the volume buttons, confirm with the Power button. For example, you can completely reset the smart to factory settings (wipe data / factory reset).

Remind, please, how to make a screenshot? And safe mode at the same time.
The screenshot is made by simultaneously pressing the Power + Vol Down buttons, and you can boot up with a minimum set of applications if you have a boot problem by holding the Vol Down button. Restart by force - by pressing the Power button for 15 seconds. If immediately after the disappearance of the picture to hold Vol Down, the smart gets into the fastboot menu.

Everyone is talking about unlock. I need him?
There are two types of unlock:
  • unlocking the bootloader to install unofficial firmware or get root
  • network unlocking when we insert a local SIM and smart code requests
The network unlock code can be obtained free of charge from the operator (for example, forAT & T), or for a fee on the Internet / from local gurus. About the ability to unlock the bootloader is written above, the instructions inMotorola Moto Z2 Force - Firmware

If the smart connects to the operator’s network, the network unlock is NOT needed. If you are not going to change the firmware to an unofficial one, you do not need an unlock bootloader.

I heard that Smart has problems with the B7 2600, why is that?
Yes, some users from Russia are unstable with this range (message). The reason is not exactly known.Stillabout communication problems.

AT & T is not updated to Android 8
By air no. Need a SIM of the operator, connected to his network. Update manually through the LMSA program (see topicFirmware)

I want 9 android when will it be?
It is known exactly what will happen, but when it is not known.

I bought a Chinese XT1789-05, applications from the Market are buggy
Perhaps because Googleis prohibitedin China. Put the firmwarefrom here. How to put - see the topicFirmware

I heard that the top layer is peeling off ... Really?
With a neat wearing, or in a case / bumper, does not come unstuck. If you start bristling, warm slightly with a hair dryer and take off all the tools at hand (alcohol, gasoline, carburetor cleaning fluid - use with caution), hold tight and glue in return any film you like. Glass may not fit, the bottom of the screen can be "waves". There is no catastrophe with peeling off, the factory protective film that, in the presence of direct hands, simply wears outcan replace. Do not trust hands - in service / to the handyman.

How to charge?
Smart is surprisingly omnivorous, unlike the first generation, any USB charging of average power with Type-C cable is suitable. Ideal on 5V 3A. More than 15W in the process of charging is not consumed.

Smart turns off too soon, then the charge jumps from 5 to 90%, help
Try to calibrate: when turned on, press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until the phone reboots, then plug in to charge and leave to charge for several hours. Another recipe: go to fastboot, go to the item Bootloader logs and hold down the power button until the smart restarts. Both recipes are official. If the smart is 15-30% off when you start the camera, a sign of significant deterioration of the battery. Calibration is unlikely to add life, you need to change.

Little keeps NEW battery, what to do, the bodies are constantly awake, who does not sleep, help !!!
Please understandby myself, learn the basics in the relevant branches. Learn firstBetterBatteryStatsandWakeLockDetector. Ruth is not needed
F.A.Q. Purchase
How much is?
Focus on the $ 160-200 for a new, or in very good condition, if taken from the hands.

Where and how to buy?
It depends on the model, there are about 6 of them on the market. For more information, see the FAQ topic. If you want an American: payment by card, or PayPal on Motorola / Ebay / Amazon /, etc., send to the address of the intermediary. We google their sites: Euromail, Pochtoy, Boxforward, Banderolk, Shopfans (according to reviews it works with motorola.com), Shoppos, Mist, etc. International model is better to search in online stores in Germany. Chinese, respectively, in China, and the mediator is not needed.

Buy offline with hands, what to look for?
Verification procedurehere. You can simplify the task by runningMoto help.

Well, and in more detail how to buy smart on Motorola.com?
The store is American, so we register in advance on the website of an intermediary working with the USA and make a trial purchase for a small amount. We pass onreference, we select goods, we put in a basket (on some groups of goods restriction on quantity), we go for payment, we enter information which was given by the intermediary into lines of the address. Payment by credit card or PayPal. There is no guarantee that the store will accept your card. Try it. If the payment has passed, a confirmation will immediately come to the e-mail and after 1-2 hours you can track the dispatch using the order number. Want to buy more? Fill the basket again. If you complain about the address, change the intermediary. The inscription out of stock means that at the moment the product is not available. Check in at another time.

Recommended on Ali store, is it worth it to take?
Any online purchase carries the risk of not getting what you ordered, or not in working order. Make sure you can return the parcel if you have problems with the received. It is better to ask about a specific online site here:Club lovers overseas shopping.

Topics Curator - S5610_best

Post has been editedS5610_best - 22.04.19, 17:14
doctorfresh
Message#22
03.08.17, 16:26
Guru
[online]

Messages 3832
Check in: 15.10.07

* mx7, nothing, now I feel our long-suffering user Bear-71, will join and will tell everything popularly. Like me and he is the floor of Amazon, if not all. Lenovo to ugliness has reduced the price of everything you can. I am an ordinary user, I bought a phone and use it. Nothing special to do. I put it in my pocket (just in case: without keys and coins) and went, I do a manicure, my hands .... The result is a scratch on the scanner like most, small scratches on the glass of the camera, like everyone else. All this is the result of oxidizing the beautiful Motorola brand.
Dear friends, do not believe positive reviews, this is just PR.
Go to Google: moto z scratches easy or

moto z force scratches easy.
And everything, everything, read everything yourself about the scratches on the camera, and about the plastic screen, and about the scratches on the scanner. It will be straight from the first line ....

Post has been editeddoctorfresh - 03.08.17, 16:57

--------------------
Igor
mx7
Message#23
03.08.17, 22:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981
Check in: 15.09.07

* doctorfresh, you are surprised, but Samsung is scratching "to zero" on the scanner, and the apples get scratches on the camera.

If this theme is developed in this way, Ren-TV and the reptilil conspiracy will begin. Absolutely ideal in all and for all products is not, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses, as well as a set of priorities.

--------------------
The way to communicate in "about yourself"
doctorfresh
Message#24
03.08.17, 23:06
Guru
[online]

Messages 3832
Check in: 15.10.07

* mx7I would not be surprised if Samsung doesn’t scratch, maybe in two years, but not in four months !!!!

--------------------
Igor
mx7
Message#25
03.08.17, 23:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* doctorfreshOf course, search Google for this easily in Russian and English. Alas, it makes no sense to argue with me about engineering design and stuff without expertise in it.

At this I propose this discussion and finish.

--------------------
_Scrambler_
Message#26
04.08.17, 17:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
Check in: 11.03.11
Motorola Moto Z Force

Battery Pro:http: //www.droid-life.../moto-z2-force-review/

--------------------

(this is text in UTF-16, not graphics)
mx7
Message#27
06.08.17, 22:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

As promised more photos from the weekend. Keep in mind that the child and pose for me while the concept is incompatible at all.

The device has now suffered 15 test drops with the screen down, including one from the second floor of the villa. Everything is alive, everything works.

Link

--------------------
_Scrambler_
Message#28
07.08.17, 14:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
Motorola Moto Z Force

Overviewhttps://youtu.be/y3-Zqb4IvNY

--------------------

Reader79
Message#29
08.08.17, 02:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107
Check in: 26.08.11
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

I go, and here "Ba, familiar all faces";)
Hello!
You can slowly crawl into this thread, otherwise my Z Force 1 has already managed to podnadoest me ...
The screen was already discussed here in order, so it would be good to introduce a moratorium on scratch discussions, at least before getting enough users in your hands.
What new I saw from the video:
1. Navigate the finger sensor.
2. The display asset has changed, circles are visible on the extinguished screen. In this regard, the question is - will the Droid Command Center again be exclusive to Verizon?
3. For the photo of the part, it is not yet clear to me how I will change the depth of field on the already finished photo. He showed the background blur quite well (thanks* mx7,for examples! ) but I would like to elaborate on this.
Little oftopp:
In my opinion, Lenovo’s marketers are completely confused, to say the least: G5Plus was released with an ordinary camera, they are now urgently releasing G⁵S plus with a dual one, this is the type in the public sector, and in a more premium one, the poor guys who have already bought Z2 play with one camera are quietly sucking their paw and envy the "budget" G⁵S plus.
In my opinion, their marketers have already begun delirium tremens ... Now we are waiting for the outdated G5Plus without our letter “S” to drain into our third world country, we don’t get used to the Papuans ...
4. Charging will again be 15W - then the refusal of extremely high charging currents like that of ZF1, is obtained by high currents in 5.7A "have you already eaten"?
What "thinking out loud" I had in the first place:
The phone is no longer exclusive to Verizon, but as I understand it, there will be an extended set of LTE frequencies on all models, i.e. the same long-suffering Band 20 will be all over the place. For now, let's talk about the American market, because it is already clear that for the next couple of months the phones will only be from-there, about Europe, for the time being, everything is somehow traditionally vague, well, we are no stranger to it. This means that you can take phones for Verizon and for AT & T, the rest of the operators do not bother us, because devices for them will be much less and what to do with T-Mobile, I still do not imagine.
From here we conclude - Verizon is again our priority for us.
1. What for us to suffer with the unlock for AT & T with the traditional risk of falling into 1% of the “lucky owners of media players”, if earlier it could be important because of Band 20, then now it will be there and there.
2. Traditionally, AT & T will not have a 2G-3G-4G switch, Verizon will have one.
3. I’m not afraid of Russian in the settings here and there, although hope still does not leave us.
4. I look at my avatar and I think that Verizon is still better :)
5. By the time when at least Eurotest will appear, phones for Verizon will already have time to fall in price noticeably, and by the time Rostest appears, I’m afraid that there will already be a choice of Z2 Play PCT or add and take a little Z2 Force from Verizon. And the Z2 Forse RTS (if it ever will) will rise above them all with an unapproachable peak, which traditionally submits to few fans of official products. Try to find now even in large cities Zk, just to hold in your hands BEFORE buying, and not after getting from the online store, and the Samsung S8 is already on the stand in almost every bakery. That's so damn.
Of course, all of the above is my personal IMHO, because We can change the whole ratio of prices if sales in China begin promptly for the Chinese market with the subsequent flashing of these phones, etc.
And another little thought about mods, everyone here moans that they are expensive, they are INITIALLY expensive, then the market settles everything by itself. I think that the camera-mode 360 ​​will quickly fall from the initial $ 300 closer to $ 200 and will not differ much in price from the Samsung one.
In the meantime, at the initial stage, in fact we will be offered a lid with wireless charging at the price of the same battery. Tumi mod with the same wireless charging + battery still in the appendage.

Post has been editedReader79 - 08.08.17, 02:45

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
mx7
Message#30
08.08.17, 10:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* Reader79,

bonjorno)

Reader79 @ 08.08.17, 02:12*
2. The display asset has changed, circles are visible on the extinguished screen. In this regard, the question is - will the Droid Command Center again be exclusive to Verizon?

Yes, in the whole new line it’s a clock and the battery level is round, even if it is placed in the usual apk and that's it.

3. For the photo of the part, it is not yet clear to me how I will change the depth of field on the already finished photo. He showed the blurring of the background quite well (thanks mx7, for examples!) But I would like to dwell on it in more detail.

the two cameras "make" the parallax effect approximately as human eyes, in parallel saving nine layers of a picture and highlighting the main object or in the foreground (remember that it works on a couple of meters and quite a bit plus or minus). Further, the photo in this mode can be opened in the special editor and make a refocus, those making the priority another cut or cut the main object, or leave it in color. Here everything works like the same photoshop, but only the phone itself determines the objects and layers, you just choose what you are and what to do with it. This does not cure lubrication, but where the camera got entangled in a difficult scene and did not focus, it works very well.

A Z2 Forse RTS (if it ever will)

will be.

--------------------
albertich
Message#31
08.08.17, 11:34
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1316
Check in: 20.09.11
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

* mx7,
I'll ask here, is it just that Z2 is planned this year?
Reader79
Message#32
08.08.17, 11:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

* mx7,
How do I understand you have on your hands an engineering sample, and not a branded version for some American operator? This is me to the fact that everyone will have a Circle widget on the screen, and only Verizon will have their own branded Command Center. Just got used to this widget over several generations.
As for the camera, they explained, thanks, now it’s clear how in the video he easily “cuts out” the portrait of a person from a photo, but it’s impossible to change the depth of field within large limits anyway.
I would like as with a camera, let's say I shoot a man, and in the distance there is a tree behind him, there may be 3 options, 1. a sharp person, a tree is blurred 2. A tree is sharp, a person is blurred 3. Both objects are sharp
Accordingly, the diaphragm is open in the first two cases and refocusing occurs, in the third case the diaphragm is clamped and the depth of field increases sharply. So which of the 3 options allows you to save a snapshot dual camera?

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
mx7
Message#33
08.08.17, 12:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

Reader79 @ 08.08.17, 11:43*
How do I understand you have on your hands an engineering sample, and not a branded version for some American operator? This is me to the fact that everyone will have a Circle widget on the screen, and only Verizon will have their own branded Command Center. Just got used to this widget over several generations.

I have a pre commercial with a modem for the UK, the software is the one that is already in operation for us. Logically, yes, but a simple APK can be installed anywhere.

Reader79 @ 08.08.17, 11:43*
I would like as with a camera, let's say I shoot a man, and in the distance there is a tree behind him, there may be 3 options, 1. a sharp person, a tree is blurred 2. A tree is sharp, a person is blurred 3. Both objects are sharp
Accordingly, the diaphragm is open in the first two cases and refocusing occurs, in the third case the diaphragm is clamped and the depth of field increases sharply. So which of the 3 options allows you to save a snapshot dual camera?

let's try to explain, by default, in normal mode, the second camera expands the dynamic range in hardware, ala hardware HDR and minimizes situations when you have a white rag in the sky or only sky and blackness instead of anything else in difficult conditions. Next is the mode "depth" or depth. It is effective from one and a half to two meters (conditionally) to the main object of shooting. In it, the camera analyzes the composition and, by default, isolates and sharpens the object in the foreground, for the sake of the rest. Already after this picture is taken you can:

Through the editing menu, make a refocus on another object based on the 9 layers that are taken along with the photo;
Increase the background blur;
Reduce it;
Remove completely and get the usual photo; (those 3 options with gradations from your example above).

And, of course, the difference here is that all this is done on the basis of hardware data, and not just blur or sharp on a regular photo, as in an ordinary graph editor. Here you have a certain analogue of multi-layer psd, if you want.

Post has been editedmx7 - 08.08.17, 12:31

--------------------
Reader79
Message#34
08.08.17, 14:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Another question is interesting, but only time and statistics from users can answer it.
ShatterShield is nice, but constructively, the first generation of such X Force \ Turbo 2 screens had a weak point that sometimes came off a strike (or not at all clear from what) train, as a result, the screen was intact, but we received either a vertical Jedi sword or a part of the display could simply be cut out.
Both were treated only by replacing the display assembly.
The second generation Z Force won this design flaw and the Jedi sword almost never met, but the phone's construction itself became weaker, i.e. it was possible that with an unsuccessful fall, everything seemed to be complete, but something inside was broken. This is reflected in the video on the Internet and on user reviews.
What awaits us in the third generation? Can I make a really "unkillable" phone?

Post has been editedReader79 - 08.08.17, 14:11

--------------------
mx7
Message#35
08.08.17, 14:21
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* Reader79,

there is time better statistics. My sample was thrown more than 40 times and against the wall and the screen down on tiles, concrete, asphalt. They threw them on the concrete from the second floor, though once, just before the main part of the photo, it was higher. Of the damage only a few abrasions on the aluminum frame.

Post has been editedmx7 - 08.08.17, 14:25

--------------------
Reader79
Message#36
08.08.17, 14:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

I forgot to say about another shortcoming of the first generation.
The glass on the camera is easily scratched. Yes, now you can buy for $ 4-7 glass on Ebay and re-paste it yourself, but still do not make a small piece of quartz glass on the protruding part of the phone ... It is still the first-gen school.
Did you consider this when creating the Z2 Force?

--------------------
_Scrambler_
Message#37
08.08.17, 14:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
Motorola Moto Z Force

Reader79 @ 8.08.17, 2:12*
But as I understand it, on all models there will be an extended set of LTE frequencies, i.e. the same long-suffering Band 20 will be all over the place.
The Motorola website has this information - depending on the operator, the CDMA and LTE set differs.

--------------------

mx7
Message#38
08.08.17, 14:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7981

* Reader79,

Yes, everything seems to be fine, there is more dangerous turbidity, which happens on inexpensive devices, when the glass is not really glass. By the way, goodmaterialon scratches and how it affects.

--------------------
Reader79
Message#39
08.08.17, 15:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

* _Scrambler_,
Of course, but at the moment we are interested in 7 and 20 bands in the first place, all the rest may be important for some distant future, to which this model will not live.
Although there are users who buy the phone as "for the rest of their lives."

Verizon US:
4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 66)

US GSM Unlocked (ATT + TMO):
4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41-Japan & China, 66, 252, 255)

Post has been editedReader79 - 08.08.17, 15:12

--------------------
Reader79
Message#40
10.08.17, 16:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

The site Motorola has information on the Sprint version
US Sprint:
4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 25, 26, 41)

No 7 band, the most important for us, we conclude - Sprint is in the furnace ...
This is in addition to the fact that I am not sure that Sprint does not have any blocking on GSM at the moment. I last dealt with a sprint in the days of the Motorola Photon, and this is 2012

Post has been editedReader79 - 10.08.17, 16:51

--------------------
_Scrambler_
Message#41
10.08.17, 18:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
Motorola Moto Z Force

Reader79 @ 08/10/17, 15:39*
Sprint does not have any blocking on GSM at the moment

In the United States 3 years ago, it was forbidden to make lok.

--------------------

367 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 23:55