version: 6.4

Last update of the program in the header:01.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A simple, small application that will increase the volume of the speakers and headphones.

Description:
Description
Your speaker or headphone sound volume. Useful for movies, audio books and music.

Use at your own risk. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a loss of time, can you hear speakers and / or damage hearing Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. If you hear distorted audio, lower volume (but it may be too late).

It is the responsibility of the user to hold the risk. Consider this to be experimental software.

Not all devices support this software. Try it at your own risk.

This app does not work on most 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on 4.4 and higher.

It is not for adjusting the speakerphone volume for phone calls, I think)
When you set the boost to zero, the Volume Booster will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If the Volume Booster is running, the Volume Booster is running.

Useful for movie, audio books and music. Does not require Root rights.

Attention!
This application does not work on most 4.2.1-4.3 devices. Should work on 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.In any case, read the description of the program.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: [email protected]
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodev.volume.booster

Download:
Version: 6.4 Mod Volume Booster GOODEV
Version: 3.3 Mod Volume Booster GOODEV (Post CMAPTOC # 86531923)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 27.06.19, 04:36
Reason for editing: Legacy mod version 3.3 is up.

Rep: (31)
Tell me why sometimes stops the robot? Only restart again activates usiliniya process!
Scribe working class. Even without root!

Rep: (2)
Does not work on Xiaomi Mi5S Plus with 7.8.24 (MIUI9) androyd 7.

Rep: (0)
It works great! I pleased to Meizu U20.

Make it to the volume controls on the individual names that increase. Media. Call. Notice. System.
Ato player shouts, and with it comes sms that is heard for 100 meters

Rep: (577)
KOMENDANT 7 @ 02/09/17, 9:03*
Make it to the volume controls on the individual names that increase. Media. Call. Notice. System.

All requests to mail developer

He is not here :)

Rep: (6)
What is the first item in the settings - "Raise the load"? I thought it was the inclusion of functionality. On or off - the difference is not noticed in any case intensifies. Especially unclear "gain must be activated before switching off the device."
Or tell me how it sounds in the original, I generally prefer the English interface, there are often clear what is meant.

Rep: (7)
BQS 4800 Blade, Android 5.0.2, there is no result. Even worse, after an attempt to move the slider to the sound booster (check the settings alarm sounds and ringtones) disappeared altogether. Only helped to remove the program and reboot.

Tell me how to put in protsees priority or something else .... What would the program is not turned off ... Since some time you need again to enter the menu and then the sound is increased by a predetermined process.

KOMENDANT 7 @ 09/09/17, 12:38*
protsees how to put in a priority or even once ....

poprbuyte put the phone settings:
Attached Image

As vlescht in engineering menu ...? Stitch you want? Conventional codes do not work .. A350F

"Your device does not support effekt LoudnessEnhancer, which is required for the program"
Prestigio 5453, miui 9 (android 4.4.2)

Steep prog 2 times the sound intensified :)

Rep: (0)
Lenovo vibe x3 works via bluetooth headset.

Rep: (9)
moetv @ 18.09.17, 09:36*
Steep prog 2 times the sound increased

What is the sound amplified mode?
- headphones?

Rep: (22)
* Chelovek_d ,
it is, in theory, should be strengthened everywhere (and enhances the well by 27% ears cracked)

Post has been editedMaxik12 - 01.10.17, 08:16

Maxik12 @ 01.10.17, 07:16*
Chelovek_d,
it is, in theory, should be strengthened everywhere (and enhances the well by 27% ears cracked)

Why then your "supposed"?

* Chelovek_d ,
yes it is amplified, intensified. "Theoretically" - works on most. All.

Maxik12 @ 01.10.17, 09:34*
yes it is amplified, intensified.

Where is amplified? headphones or external speaker during calling
Why do you abuse the topic, if you do not answer my question? And to have something to write? - it is better not to write.
For those who do not understand: I ask only meet those with whom he has amplified the sound of the external dynamics, and he heard at on your phone,
I not read these defendants, as I quoted.
And about the headphones I'm not interested

Post has been editedChelovek_d - 01.10.17, 11:36

* Chelovek_d ,
Amplified and there and there. Personally I heard.

Post has been editedMaxik12 - 01.10.17, 11:36

Volume Booster GOODEV GPVersion 4.0
What's new:
- Fixed minor bugs
Attached fileVolume Amplifier GOODEV_4.0.apk(1.6 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/01/20, 17:31