> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Fines traffic police with photos | Full Scan fines traffic police with photographs of violations. online Payment

Rep: (2550)
Traffic police fines with photos
Version: 2.6.2 / 2.7.1

Last update of the program in the header:23.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Full Scan fines traffic police with photographs of violations.
, Online payment.

Description:
"Fines traffic police." - reliable application to verify the payment of fines and penalties every day online is checked more than 500 thousand traffic fines and traffic rules application will help you get rid of bumazhnyhl receipts and trips to the bank or the State services for the payment of fines..
- The official information of the state information system (GIS GMP) and the traffic police of the Interior Ministry
- Checking fines for driving license (UW) and \ or on the vehicle (vehicle)
- Simultaneous inspection of multiple vehicle and \ or clause, including for commercial and government fleets, with a photo of violation
- Push-notifications about new penalties SDA
- Payment of fines online from your application using a credit card
- Checking the fines for parking in Moscow
- Receipt confirming the payment of fines, to communicate with the traffic police or passport control

Benefits:
- the most detailed and complete information on fines SDA 2017 online
- an easy way to check the traffic police fines and pay them on time, without the need for a bank, Sberbank Online or Public services
- verification of works in all regions of the Russian Federation
- all penalties, including fines for parking Moscow, traffic cameras (determined according to the vehicle and not on the driver's license)
- penalties with a photo of some violations
- with push-notifications, you'll learn about the fines, even if you will not come up in the mail a written notice of the traffic fine
- the payment of fines by credit card online payment gateway protected by international standards
- 100% maturity guarantee fine GIS GMP or a refund to the card
- receipt for payment of fines on e-mail
- a list of the paid fines, including photos
- a good addition to the application radar detector and a digital speedometer

Soon we plan to integrate the basic mapping and navigation services Yandex Navigator and Maps, 2gis / 2GIS, maps.me

Payments shall NGO "Moneta.ru" (Ltd.). Litsenztsiya CBR в„–3508-K on July 2, 2012. Payments are certified by PCI DSS.

Attention !
Immediately after registration details and specify the program is not likely to show your fines. Come back in a couple of hours. GIS GMP system works asynchronously and takes time.
Negative feedback in the Market are associated with this misunderstanding.

Android required: 4.0.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Payment Systems LLC
Homepage: [email protected]
Google Play: ru.gibdd_pay.app
Changes:
* Fixed crash applications for older versions of Android.

* Bugs fixed

* Fixed display of the notification.

Fixed penalties updating the list on receipt of notifications

1.6.2, 1.6.5
Fixed error when displaying photos violations.

1.5.6-1.6.0, 1.6.4
Improved application stability.

Android Pay Support. Now you can pay your fines using Android Pay, and hence payments are more convenient, faster and safer.

--
Payment of fines recorded in the state information system, GIS GMP in real time. Receipt confirming payment is sent to the email payer and is always available in the mobile app.

Download:
Version: 2.7.1 Fines traffic police with photos (andreyk666)
Version: 2.6.2 from GP to 4.0.3+ (gar_alex)
Version: 2.7 for 5.0+ (beta?) (andreyk666)

Past versions

Analogs

Post has been editedgar_alex - 25.08.19, 12:35
Reason for editing: Version

Rep: (3453)
A programm something interesting, all of their five penalties from 2015 looked :)

Rep: (2)
A photo like to see?

* JonyGo, tapnut a fine and see. Not all fines have a photo. Look to the right of the amount of the fine symbol of "photo"

Under spoiler "Analogs" program gets top photo is slightly more than this. Try through it.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 18.11.17, 12:25

Version 2.0.8
* Fixed issue loading indicator.
* Fixed a crash the application on some devices.
Attached filefines 2.0.8.apk(11.91 MB)

Rep: (0)
Here are faced with, was fine with the photos, I paid for it, he was transported to the pre-paid, but now lost photos! Paper schtraf lost as you can find a photo, because it was in the program!

Rep: (41)
* ilya63rus, I argued with the three authors of the three applications. They are blunt and say that to see a fine picture is impossible after the payment. As a result, I removed their application. While looking at the site. Forward who finds smarter .. Usually you can see in the app, if installed to a fine. Then half of the application images in violation of the saved. But the fines to install applications not see.

Post has been editedTyumen - 12.04.19, 10:38

Attached Image

I have since the picture was when I suffered a penalty in the pre-paid force, then the photo was. And if the machine closes the photo disappears.
Generally Niska is valuable, given the transition to paperless traffic police fines, is very relevant. If you do not find yourself and cut down a lot of dough

* ilya63rus, teach me how to transfer photos fine a year ago, which was before the application is installed? Fresh automatically saved.

No, I do not know how. I had a fine which has been paid and the site it already nebylo, and prog was. I moved it to the prog in paid. Those. I went into a penalty, and pressed the button "in the pre-paid." He suffered from a photo. And still there with the photo. This is the only situation in my practice when paid with a fine photo.

Rep: (25)
And you can send a record of violations like.
Or just to send, it is necessary: ​​D

Rep: (35)
Type of: A new version
Version: 2.6.1
Short description: Traffic police fines with photos
What's new:
* Warning: the absence of notification subscriptions.
* Fixed a bug that could lead to "freeze" the application.
* Fixed bugs.
Attached fileShtrafy.ver.2.6.1.build.597.apk(7.28 MB)

Version: 2.7
Short description: Fines traffic police with photos for 5.0+ (beta?)
What's new:
* Improved mechanism for updating the list of penalties.
* Fixed bugs.

Attached fileShtrafy.ver.2.7.build.620.apk(7.53 MB)

Post has been editedgar_alex - 19.08.19, 15:49
Reason for editing: MinSdkVersion

Rep: (66)
The latest versions of the size of the notification icon in the status bar reduced.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedanvar138080 - 17.08.19, 19:38

Version: 2.6.2
Short description: from GP to 4.0.3+
Changes:
* Warning: the absence of notification subscriptions.

Attached filefines 2.6.2.apk(7.28 MB)

Version: 2.7.1
Short description: Traffic police fines with photos
[B] What's new: [/ B * Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when loading photos violations.

Attached fileShtrafy.ver.2.7.1.build.623.apk(7.52 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 05:02