> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI C2 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (26)
DiscussionUMIDIGI C2
PictureUMIDIGI C2
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (Band 1, 3, 7, 20)
Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat with UMI OS
Display: 5.0 ", 1920 Г— 1080 pixels, 401 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Camera: 13 MP, Samsung sensor
Front camera: 5 megapixel, GalaxyCore5005 sensor
Processor: 8 cores, up to 1.5 GHz, 64 bits, MediaTek MT6750T
Graphics chip: Mali-T860MP2, 650 MHz
RAM: 4 GB
Internal memory: 64 GB
Memory card: microSD (up to 256 GB), instead of the second nano-SIM
GPS, GLONASS
FM radio
Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n)
microUSB 2.0
The fingerprint scanner
Battery: 4000 mAh
Dimensions: 142.6x69.25x9.5mm
Weight: 148 g

Photo

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
review c2
1) How to disable the news feed:
"Settings - Application-- show system processes - intelligent Aggregating Page - disable"

2) How to automatically sync google contacts:
"Settings - Permissions management - launch control on behalf of applications - system applications - tick Google Contacts Sync and other Google services”
If Google contacts sync doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. Such an inconvenience in the next office. firmware will be fixed. On the locked screen, under the clock, writes Mr.MM.dd, such a jamb will also be fixed in the next firmware.

3) If the system did not find the update, you need to do this:
go to the settings - applications - show system processes - wireless update - Storage - erase data and clear the cache.
Then check the update again, maybe then you will get a notification about the new version.
Instructions on firmware
System codes
Manual in pictures for removing ROM backup EMMC memory

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.03.18, 17:14
Reason for editing: Manual in pictures for removing ROM backup EMMC memory

Rep: (0)
binb! My friend! be kind to accomplish your goal please just about the phone like coming to you. As there sound on battery, screen and in general the whole experience). Also I ordered 2 pieces forward to sitting their looking.

Post has been editedKOBR191 - 11.08.17, 16:45

Rep: (4)

Posted on 11/08/2017, 16:48:

binb @ 11.08.17, 11:04*
rusl143, I have a normal track, already in Russia

could not say who ordered? or a link to throw ... and that at one time only process the order 42 days after the payment jumps ... and who as a general order came on time?

Post has been editedtorr74 - 11.08.17, 16:53

Rep: (2)
* torr74 In UMIDIGI Store shop

Post has been editedbinb - 11.08.17, 17:59

Rep: (11)
HZ like track also became a break, but as long as the current in Hong Kong. Zhdems)))

Post has been editedrusl143 - 12.08.17, 23:06

Shop: Hao Han YingGuang Store
can someone prigoditsya..sdelal order in this store and ... vse..ni been heard several dney..ne sms..srok responds to treatment for 42 days ... I requested a cancellation and also feel the full gluho..zastryal ... reviews and late prochital..obratilsya in podderzhku..oni he wrote twice, even sent me a copy of obrascheniya..i too quiet all while

Post has been editedtorr74 - 13.08.17, 00:41

I bought on Ali. I chose Seller with adequate price and good ratings. The track appeared on the 2nd day after the payment. Zhdems.

leonid-m @ 13.08.17, 08:32*
I bought on Ali. I chose Seller with adequate price and good ratings. The track appeared on the 2nd day after the payment. Zhdems.

that for the seller? and the one that I advised above, does not respond to SMS to..vezet reason that, if I

Rep: (3160)
* torr74,
Why do not you book with 'officials,here not a bad store, pack well, gregarious manager, send mail, Singapore (one of the fast).
I ordered it his own, excellent service (not an advertisement, advice).

Post has been editednoskojv - 13.08.17, 10:07

noskojv @ 13.08.17, 09:54*
Why do not you book with official, that's not a bad store, pack well, gregarious manager, send mail, Singapore (one and fast).
I ordered it his own, excellent service (not an advertisement, advice).

Thanks bolshoe..ya and interested to do something to find out where luchshe..seychas see ... by the way is not as far as I ponimayu..prosto The Official name like ... because if you go from the company of.sayta Ali, they're given a few links where to buy, then you get to the store I was advised that the above ... but they do not respond to the actual output smski..mozhet

Post has been editedtorr74 - 13.08.17, 10:08

Rep: (3160)
* torr74,
Here is still .
Write these sellers rasprosy all that interested and decide (likely to respond on Monday as a day off, though ..).

torr74 @ 13.08.17, 9:26*
that

If you look at the rating of the body sellers Ali, the highest in umidigi store, and as I understand it is official.

Rep: (19)
I ordered on gearbest. For 8300 p.

Rep: (42)
Kapets track gave, and the smartphone is never sent.
I ordered in UMIDIGI Store

Although today the postal registration was highlighted. Probably already is about to send - judging by status.
I wrote to him to check the phone "from" and "to" (tested it on all sorts of schools)

Post has been editedalexy13 - 14.08.17, 11:15

Well, that went exports Rushen pipel))) Zhdems!

Since Moscow has been going on. I think anyone interested in a weekend get. Thursday and Friday about.

Rep: (11)
My came to the city, I think a couple of days to get going.

rusl143 @ 21.08.17, 02:24*
My came to the city, I think a couple of days to get going.

Good! Describe how and what in general. By the camera, batteries, quality of assembly. I'm afraid!

The battery did not drive, scanner works until no errors, but the non-self a fast, well-assembled, the shell neplohaya.V complete charging at 1 amp, cheap Silicone Case and plenka.Ekran excellent, average camera.

Post has been editedbinb - 23.08.17, 04:50

* binb,

Thank you friend! Good value for money hope?
Throw please screenshot of the system where the firmware is written number, please!

PS: mine came into town today - tomorrow take away. Sykotno some reason, I had read about smart C NOTE

Post has been editedalexy13 - 23.08.17, 07:49

firmware updates

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 12:43