> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI C2 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (26)
DiscussionUMIDIGI C2
PictureUMIDIGI C2
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (Band 1, 3, 7, 20)
Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat with UMI OS
Display: 5.0 ", 1920 Г— 1080 pixels, 401 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Camera: 13 MP, Samsung sensor
Front camera: 5 megapixel, GalaxyCore5005 sensor
Processor: 8 cores, up to 1.5 GHz, 64 bits, MediaTek MT6750T
Graphics chip: Mali-T860MP2, 650 MHz
RAM: 4 GB
Internal memory: 64 GB
Memory card: microSD (up to 256 GB), instead of the second nano-SIM
GPS, GLONASS
FM radio
Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n)
microUSB 2.0
The fingerprint scanner
Battery: 4000 mAh
Dimensions: 142.6x69.25x9.5mm
Weight: 148 g

Photo

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
review c2
1) How to disable the news feed:
"Settings - Application-- show system processes - intelligent Aggregating Page - disable"

2) How to automatically sync google contacts:
"Settings - Permissions management - launch control on behalf of applications - system applications - tick Google Contacts Sync and other Google services”
If Google contacts sync doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. Such an inconvenience in the next office. firmware will be fixed. On the locked screen, under the clock, writes Mr.MM.dd, such a jamb will also be fixed in the next firmware.

3) If the system did not find the update, you need to do this:
go to the settings - applications - show system processes - wireless update - Storage - erase data and clear the cache.
Then check the update again, maybe then you will get a notification about the new version.
Instructions on firmware
System codes
Manual in pictures for removing ROM backup EMMC memory

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.03.18, 17:14
Reason for editing: Manual in pictures for removing ROM backup EMMC memory

Rep: (20)
Weight, then at least 140 grams of something, as promised? Or, again, unexpected changes at the end of the Chinese?

The weight of this device is not really big, consists of only 148g, it's even easier than redmi 4x.

Rep: (10)
That no where in the descriptions did not find the size and weight (A week passed after the payment, send no (((((

Rep: (15)
* rusl143 , Well, you do not worry, send how to do! I once sending lenovo vibe p1 waited three weeks ...

Rep: (20)
Who will get the first pliz accomplish your goal about the sound in the headphones, especially in comparison with redmi note 4 ...
In a subject's cool that both connectors brought to the lower end of, well, size is more comfortable (IMHO).

Post has been editedMeand - 04.08.17, 20:26

Rep: (16)
I want to order, but it is not decisive. I think that at least 64 GB of memory, but there is slow

Post has been editedintersk - 06.08.17, 01:41

intersk @ 06.08.17, 01:41*
I want to order, but it is not decisive. I think that at least 64 GB of memory, but there is slow

And feel free to ask where the information? And that means slow smart? You 4K video Planning a write? Or a strong desire to eat fish and sit down?))) Increase the budget and you will be happy)

* Rusl143, there are situations that put the "low-quality" components in order to reduce the cost of production. In fact the top, and the execution - obsolete technologies that do not provide high-speed performance. Cards and flash drives - there are different classes))
When will information about the "slow" memory - to increase the budget and the smart will not be considered

Real Photo s2

Customers who bought this smartphone GearBest. Price 8300, delivery to mail Azerbaijan 15 - 20 business days.
It is strange that when the site is not a smartphone is in Russian.

Memory Flash eMMC 5.1, ie the maximum of those that put on regular, not "top" Smart.
read speed of 250 MB / s, recording - 125 MB / s.

Front camera: GalaxyCore GC5005 - 1/5 '' - inch format CMOS digital image sensor, with an active pixel of 2592H x 1944V.
Pixel Size: 1.12um x 1.12um TSI. Too small of course, but Aperture 2.0.
Full specifications in the attached file.

Main camera: Samsung S5K3L8. The same example in Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
Type: ISOCELL, ISO 100 - 1600, Video: No time-lapse, 1080p @ 30 fps to, Face detection, geotagging, HDR shooting, panoramic shooting, Touch Focus, White balance settings. Optical Format (inch): 1 / 3.06. Crop factor 7.38
5-optic lens aperture f / 2.0 (where they write something that 2,2), the phase focus
Discussion of the camera:Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragonand comparehttp: //www.progmetalzo...m/page/vi74r9hX3EEE0Rg

On the Internet, write that MTC does not support Sony imx-sensors, only Samsung. Therefore, we and Samsung.

RAM - LPDDR3. The third generation of DRAM consumes less energy: 1.8 versus 2.5 in the previous generation of chips. By the way, LPDDR stands for "Low Power DDR". LPDDR leading manufacturers today are Micron Technology and Samsung.

Touch ID 2.1 - the second generation (as in iPhone 6s and later)
About how to improve the work of stitch:https://www.iphones.ru/iNotes/463313
To Touch ID recognizes your fingers faster and more simply make multiple copies of a print of the same finger. Touch ID system allows you to add up to five fingerprints, and even if you have made to the database thumbs and index fingers of both hands, you will have one more free slot where you can add a copy of a fingerprint, which, in your opinion, you will use often. Thanks to this simple operation accuracy positives Touch ID is increased by 60-90%, in proportion to the number of print copies of the same finger.

but there is a photo in a hand side? (To estimate the thickness, judging by the photos it is all still pretty "thick")

Post has been editedintersk - 09.08.17, 18:36

Rep: (2)
He ordered his wife. Zhdems ...

I canceled the order after reading the threads about C note 2, and stout, he ....

You mean the firmware? after which the preload is applied on UMIDIGI C Note 2

Post has been editedbinb - 10.08.17, 21:26

binb @ 10.08.17, 22:25*
You mean the firmware? after which the preload is applied on UMIDIGI C Note 2

What kind of firmware? Did I miss something?

Problems with the update, after which the smartphone is brick. And no one has yet been able to recover it. no in general is not - technical support. Whether to spend money on something that will not be possible to work - you decide.

* intersk Also would cancel the order, but the phone is on the way, let's see what happened to him, to read later became a branch.

* binb,
in itself an interesting phone, so it can and will be okay to use.
However, in the pictures, this phone is thinner than in the life of ... The thickness of 9.2 mm - is thick enough

Post has been editedintersk - 11.08.17, 08:39

see: lol:

And I took off to sell the track number Singaporean mail but since August 7 even as he allegedly sent the phone, and the number is not in the system. There is a suspicion that selling sent the left treknomer ((((At what it was like. I am writing a letter on August 7 type 25 paid where the phone? Answer two hours later, the second word-format works many types here's the track number.

* Rusl143, I have a normal track, already in Russia

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/04/19, 10:26