> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI C2 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (26)
DiscussionUMIDIGI C2
PictureUMIDIGI C2
Description |Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (Band 1, 3, 7, 20)
Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat with UMI OS
Display: 5.0 ", 1920 Г— 1080 pixels, 401 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Camera: 13 MP, Samsung sensor
Front camera: 5 megapixel, GalaxyCore5005 sensor
Processor: 8 cores, up to 1.5 GHz, 64 bits, MediaTek MT6750T
Graphics chip: Mali-T860MP2, 650 MHz
RAM: 4 GB
Internal memory: 64 GB
Memory card: microSD (up to 256 GB), instead of the second nano-SIM
GPS, GLONASS
FM radio
Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n)
microUSB 2.0
The fingerprint scanner
Battery: 4000 mAh
Dimensions: 142.6x69.25x9.5mm
Weight: 148 g

Photo

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
review c2
1) How to disable the news feed:
"Settings - Application-- show system processes - intelligent Aggregating Page - disable"

2) How to automatically sync google contacts:
"Settings - Permissions management - launch control on behalf of applications - system applications - tick Google Contacts Sync and other Google services”
If Google contacts sync doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. Such an inconvenience in the next office. firmware will be fixed. On the locked screen, under the clock, writes Mr.MM.dd, such a jamb will also be fixed in the next firmware.

3) If the system did not find the update, you need to do this:
go to the settings - applications - show system processes - wireless update - Storage - erase data and clear the cache.
Then check the update again, maybe then you will get a notification about the new version.
Instructions on firmware
System codes
Manual in pictures for removing ROM backup EMMC memory

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 25.03.18, 17:14
Reason for editing: Manual in pictures for removing ROM backup EMMC memory

Rep: (196)
Today saw advertising this smartphone. Design - 6! of 5. How long I have waited for just such a design of the smartphone. Finally, not shovel, width less than 70 mm, matt, entirely aluminum body, all black (and front and rear), toning on the front protective glass of Gorilla 4 to zero, hard button on the front side with an integrated fingerprint reader, all the side buttons on the right side (and on top of the rocker and the power button below), there is a 3.5mm jack, the speaker on the bottom, but not on the back cover, the battery is 4000 mAh (!), GPS + Glonass, and while there is Band 20 LTE-range !!! 4 + 64GB expandable with microSD cards, and all this for $ 139, Aaaaaaa!

I would have taken if it had not processor MTK6750T, which AnTuTu gaining just 44K parrots - and it is the same as gaining my Xiaomi Mi4i two years ago on the 615th Kualkome. If the Chinese are stuck into the 660th or 621st Qualcomm and the price tag at around $ 200 - would have taken without hesitation. And so ... Everything is fine, except the fly in the ointment.

I hope that the Chinese will read this message, and released a couple of months, updated model "S", "Plus" or something else out there on Kualkome 660th or 821st.

Post has been editedlawyerhome - 22.07.17, 18:41

Rep: (3207)
lawyerhome @ 22.07.17, 20:40*
all-aluminum enclosure
not the fact (or rather not).
lawyerhome @ 22.07.17, 20:40*
I hope that the Chinese will read this message, and released a couple of months, updated model "S", "Plus" or something else out there on Kualkome 660th or 821st.
it is unlikely (probably not, will not be released).

Post has been editednoskojv - 22.07.17, 20:36

noskojv @ 22.07.17, 19:33*
not the fact (or rather not).
atthis video reviewlooks beautiful. wrote:
Full-Metal All-in-one metallic body 7000 Series Aluminium Alloy
Unexpected Design and Craftsmanship

Rep: (0)
During the time until somewhere in China rides ordered Z1, Umidigi three new models released every week new items stamped: D: D

Post has been editedSlavek1977 - 22.07.17, 23:58

Rep: (3207)
lawyerhome @ 23.07.17, 00:39*
In this video review
just in this video review can be seen well, the top of the bottom plastic.

top and bottom - is not critical, but rather well for low cost smart phones, because they usually have no antenna made by spraying, and pasted adhesive tape, which is poorly receives the signal through the metallic case.
As the owner of Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, bought for $ 155 and is gaining in AnTuTu 65K parrots, it is not very hard to believe chtt C2 will cost more with your MTK processor (after the promotional sales), but we'll see.

Rep: (20)
It is strange that the same for iron and even large-size c note 2 sold cheaper ... what's the catch this pricing policy? -This from the plastic housing in a note 2? If the price dropped temporarily to $ 125, then yes, well ... We must think

Rep: (11)
Well, so it is worth taking or not? Price 8500r minus cashback get less than eight.

Rep: (32)
Without nfc as something not very much. Although for the money with antutu it is not needed and nfc. It would be better removed gig of RAM, make HD screen, but inserted nfc. And sold for a maximum of 110-115.

Rep: (15)
Of course, the characteristics of delicious, but as always with Yumi, it is necessary to look at the real implementation ... We look forward to sending and the first owners)

Long strangled a toad, then I thought that is still his wife the phone dies) Do not like to give her. C 8180 p turned cashback

Sell ​​at 10,500 sold already: ohmy: Only umidigi store the price does not rise. For now....

Post has been editedfortronix - 25.07.17, 18:47
Reason for editing: Revision

umidigi store they now also two lots one after another in 8560 the top ten. I hang payment status is verified, Choate I already think that the throw with the purchase of 8500)))

Rep: (7)
With the purchase does not throw, but will have to wait doooolgo)
I umidigi G for pre-order 50 days of waiting ... but one of the first owners))

Prod said send in tech. 7-15 days ...
Interested in the sound quality of the headphones ... So far the only thing that stops the purchase was carried out ... some specials. Work in this direction? Can the representative explained?

Post has been editedMeand - 27.07.17, 20:33

Wrote vending question how long to wait, said 3-5 days of order processing type.

Rep: (3)
9.5 mm thick which

The first review of our neighbors manufacturing apparatus)

From the review it is clear that no application menu, it's a minus, though it was in the pictures ... The thickness is also a minus, in the characteristics I remember writing about 7.9 mm, but not 9.5 ... Again, bummer, damn

Rep: (0)
bachinin1981 @ 01.08.17, 00:01*
9.5 mm thick which

Vkusovschina. In fact only 1mm thicker Redmi budget line, which competes subject.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 4:06