Zidoo X20 RTD1296 | TV Box, 1 "/ Realtek RTD1296GHz / 4GB DDR4GB RAM

Rep: (578)
DiscussionZidoo X20 RTD1296
PictureZidoo X20 RTD1296
Description |Discussion пїЅ |

Specifications
* 430MM Standard cabinet Size, All aluminum alloy chassis
* New upgrade version Realtek 1296 Quad-Core 64 bit A53 processor, High quality high-power SMPS.
* 2G DDR4 Memory, 16GB eMMC Super Built-in Storage, gigabit wired, 802.11 AC 2T2R 867Mbps WIFI пјЊ
Bluetooth 4.1
* Abundant Interface: SATA3.0 * 2, USB 2.0 * 2, USB 3.0 * 1, TYPEC * 1, Coaxial Cable * 1, Optical Fiber * 1,
Left / Right Channels * 1, AV Output * 1, Infrared Input * 1, RS232 * 1, HDMI OUT * 2, HDMI IN 2.0 * 1
* Full function with backlight Bluetooth-Infrared-Learning three-in-one remote control, remote control
without dead angle.
* Super Lager front LED Display.
* Independent Dual SATA 3.0 Ports, NSS Patented metal hard disk extractor can Build-in two High-Capacity
Hard Disk.
* Smart temperature control with dual Balls and High Static Pressure Fan.
* Dual HDMI output Audio and Video separation, without upgrading the original amplifier, the old generation
of power amplifier function 4K and HD Audio too
* New quality optimization engine technology, Optimized HDR to SDR Algorithm. Play 4K HDR which
Restoring primitive color even without HDR TV.
* Detailed Frame switching and resolution switching. (23.976,59.94,25,30,50,60)
* 4K 60P Point to Point Output, Color Region: HDR / HDR10, 10 Bit Color Depth, 10.7 hundred million
kind of colors.
* True 4K 60P decode, H.265 / HEVC 10Bit Hard solution.
* Support 4K UHD Blue-Ray Navigation
* Powerful subtitle function, Support random change any fonts with different color effects; Support
download subtitle online; Support SUP & ASS special effects subtitles
* Unparalleled Wall-Poster Function, Full automatic scan, Automatic classification and sorting movies
and dramas. Customer Layout.
* Break the Android SRC limitation, and the audio adoption rate maximum supports 192K output;
* Soundtrack support SACD, DFF, DSF, APE, FLAC, WAV and etc Free lossless audio formats;
* Support CUE track; Support cell phone control without having to open the display device to listen to music.
* Support NFS, SMB, V2, SMB V1 multiple shared protocols.
* Support HTTP, RS232 (Control on-off), Control4 Multiple ways to control.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.07.19, 21:49
Reason for editing: ZIDOO_X20_N_v2.2.82_201907121229_OTAMD5, X20-Pro_N_v2.2.82_201907121308_OTA

Rep: (1)
I got the player, I'm testing it already 2 pm.
Everything basically works fine, fast.
Installed Google services, play market. VLC player.
I ask the new 40th yesterday, too, installed, without resetting the settings,
And without even unpacking, as I downloaded from the link, I installed it with YUSB.
All files play normally, the video is definitely better than Dune Bases 3D.
The sound is a little less at the output, although it was added 100%.
When listening to FLAC and ALAC files from a disk installed in the bay, it sees and plays all the files.
I install the same disk in a computer, it sees all devices on the network, including computers, even all TVs,
but when opening folders with the same music, FLAC and ALAC from the disk sees only the folder and it is empty.
But when I installed the VLC player, then it played everything over the network from the computer.
Installed Cody 18.1, it works and sees all the devices on the network.
I liked the user interface, much better than other android players.
The disadvantages are much less than the advantages.
The whole body is made of metal, on the Dune half of the plastic.
I liked the remote control, it’s very nice to operate, here the Chinese have thoroughly prepared.
There were no freezes yet, I will test 4K later, until I have time.

P.S. I forgot to add that when updating to the 40th, I asked for Android 7.1.1, but it works stably.
Upon arrival of the player, the firmware was 1.2.29

Post has been editedAlex_K2366 - 06.03.19, 07:33

Alex_K2366 @ 03/06/19, 07:25*
There were no freezes yet

Congratulations! :)
Did anyone have any freezes? I have never used it all the time. Six months, about.

Here's my problem organized. Or misunderstanding.
I installed my favorite on the computer onceCoreAVC Codec 3.0.1, set it up and comp (tormented with the video output to the projector), but the result just went nuts. Colors - Otpad! Not just bright but beautiful! Halftone, well, straight 3D! And the real black and not what comes out of the X20 - a little grayish, although I set everything up. And the X20 and the receiver and the projector. Everywhere set 16-235, RGB 4 4 4 10 bit.
There is also an OPPO BDP 105D player.
The confusion lies in the fact that the black level from the computer and Oppy is excellent, given that the projector makes it a little grayish. (but not in contrasting pictures) And with Zid, this slightly grayishness increases. Slightly, but it is unpleasant. And this is with the same settings.

Rep: (70)
But am I interested in all torrents online through TorrServe normally playing? I didn’t want to build without prop. Or nobody looks like that?

Rep: (-4)
All the owner of the x-20, but DV is not yet possible to watch in any way? Until you find a way?

Rep: (70)
* Zak_76 Until Zida buys a license in any way

If you buy, then someone will write here I hope .... And then how do I know

On x-20, with what settings do you need to play something so that black scenes cease to be so dark? Nobody in the know?

Posted on 03/08/2019, 11:27:

On an OLED TV in particular

Rep: (0)
Greetings! Tell me, can anyone put Neutron Music Player on the X20? What is the result of the sound?

Rep: (469)
Official firmware (OTA upgrade) from the official site (not a forum). Posted 02/22/2019. Check for hash sums, who wants, maybe they are identical to those posted on the forum.
Zidoo X20 v2.1.40
Zidoo X20 Pro v2.1.40

Firmware from the Zidoo forum (identical to the firmware from the offsite, the hash amounts are the same):
New firmware v2.1.40 beta version for ZIDOO X20 released
Change log
Since v2.1.30 Change logs:

System

1. Optimize the system stability.
2. Optimize HDR display (available MaxFALL and MaxCLL output)
3. Optimize the bluray navigation.
4. Fixed the Probleam that some MOV format videos could not be played.
5. Fixed the solam that playback lagging for some hard drives.
6. Fixed the Probleam that having to power off and restart when upgrading system sometimes.
7. Fixed the issue of audio jump for some special playlists for Bluray (seamless branching).
8. Fixed the leakam of prompting cannot play when playing videos sometimes.

Music player

1. When playing SACD, the playback interface adds information display.
2. Optimize the usage wizard display.
3. Optimize the problem that the order of playing songs in some irregular CUE files is incorrect.
4. Optimize the music data matching.
5. Added feature that pairing songs by ablum.

Poster

1. Fixed the problem that cannot re-match on PC.
2. Fixed the problem of not recognizing the DVD folder.
3. Improve stability.

Media center

1. Add switch to enable playing video with third-party video player.

Image player

1. Optimize background music for slideshows.

Quick settings

1. Added the pageup key definition Settings.
2. Added the timing play key definition settings.

Download url пјљhttp://apidl.zidoo.tv/...251800_ota-package.zip
MD5: 9BF42A67BC9EE9DFA0A104B417A4CB10

New firmware v2.1.40 beta version for ZIDOO X20 Pro released
Change log
Since v2.1.30 Change logs:

System

1. Optimize the system stability.
2. Optimize HDR display (available MaxFALL and MaxCLL output)
3. Optimize the bluray navigation.
4. Fixed the Probleam that some MOV format videos could not be played.
5. Fixed the solam that playback lagging for some hard drives.
6. Fixed the Probleam that having to power off and restart when upgrading system sometimes.
7. Fixed the issue of audio jump for some special playlists for Bluray (seamless branching).
8. Fixed the leakam of prompting cannot play when playing videos sometimes.

Music player

1. When playing SACD, the playback interface adds information display.
2. Optimize the usage wizard display.
3. Optimize the problem that the order of playing songs in some irregular CUE files is incorrect.
4. Optimize the music data matching.
5. Added feature that pairing songs by ablum.

Poster

1. Fixed the problem that cannot re-match on PC.
2. Fixed the problem of not recognizing the DVD folder.
3. Improve stability.

Media center

1. Add switch to enable playing video with third-party video player.

Image player

1. Optimize background music for slideshows.

Quick settings

1. Added the pageup key definition Settings.
2. Added the timing play key definition settings.

Download url пјљhttp://apidl.zidoo.tv/...57_ota-package_new.zip
MD5: FF448C055097C162557C9ED83E7BD6E4

Russifier (more correct translation) for these firmware from Kuzmich55 - put a plus in his turnips.
Attached filerussianZidooX20_EN20190126-2140.zip(937.65 KB)

Post has been editedpavlin67 - 27.03.19, 16:40

I was glad that something new And you (

pavlin67 Links generally to X8 firmware. Yes, I already wrote above that 2.1.40 is at the office. site like the last is not beta.
As for the non-working analog output (DAC), he mailed it to the store, as they wrote to me for diagnostics. I'll see what they answer. Unsubscribe.

Rep: (469)
Studio185 @ 03/08/19, 19:41*
Links generally to X8 firmware

Fixed that something was wrong with my Google Chrome.

Post has been editedpavlin67 - 11.03.19, 23:59

Something my ZIDOO X20 is buggy. I switched the projector from auto color to RGB - it turned pink. Okazza when installing the player RGB, or any other, it produces something like YUV. Resetting by poking a toothpick when turned on did not give anything.
In this case, the color range still depends on the output resolution of the player set in the settings, which is generally strange.
I put 1080P 24 - the picture takes on a light brown tint. It’s not at all clear what it is. And this is with any color settings in his video menu.
It was thought that the projector might be buggy, but it “twisted” the signal from OPPO 105 - everything clearly corresponds.
When everything seems to work on a car. Does it produce more or less good colors if the film itself is bright, saturated. But I looked at the old western with soft colors, so I just want this Chinese g ... to throw it out the window.
Well, maybe I just spoiled, I watched several films from a computer with the CoreAVC codec. The picture is just fantastic!

Rep: (46)
Hello colleagues.

Having HDMI-Input, has anyone made an attempt to record anything? Is it realistic to somehow implement? Which application?

Polvic @ 03/11/19, 15:09*
Hello colleagues.

Having HDMI-Input, has anyone made an attempt to record anything? Is it realistic to somehow implement? Which application?

In the player itself there is an application for capturing video via HDMI, there is where to record, in what format. I did not try to record, there is no need. The application itself launched. As I understand it, it was the same in past models. I don’t remember the name, the player is being repaired ... finally handed over to the store, they said they would wait two weeks then they would say the result.

Post has been editedstudio185 - 11.03.19, 17:36

Rep: (46)
Studio185 @ 03/11/19, 17:35*
player in repair .....

Colleague, and with what they handed over, what broke?

In fact, something is strange here. I began to suspect that the x-20 is stirring something with flowers.

Zak_76 @ 03/11/19, 20:52*
In fact, something is strange here. I began to suspect that the x-20 is stirring something with flowers.

Here I am about that. :(
Having a large collection of films in UHD, constantly replenishing it, I watch the usual 1080 either from a computer or with OPPO 105.

Post has been editedexhumator - 12.03.19, 10:38

Do not tell me how you can activate a screensaver in any x-20? Well, after a few minutes, did the screen change? Tele OLED. I do not want static on the screen .... ATP in advance

All figured out by comparison! ******* x-20 darkens the picture! I downloaded a movie with dark scenes and launched it simultaneously through a USB flash drive directly on the TV and x-20 through the same TV ... This is trash ... On the x-20, the picture is 2 times darker than via USB ... Horror! Buying an x-20 for 35,000 in my life I would not think that I would buy such a **** ... And all this time I sinned on TV like a fool ... Colleagues ... Are there any ways to increase the brightness in the x-20 itself? If you know, tell me ... I would be grateful

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 12:34