Zidoo X20 RTD1296 | TV Box, 1 "/ Realtek RTD1296GHz / 4GB DDR4GB RAM

Rep: (654)
DiscussionZidoo X20 RTD1296
PictureZidoo X20 RTD1296
Description |Discussion пїЅ |

Specifications
* 430MM Standard cabinet Size, All aluminum alloy chassis
* New upgrade version Realtek 1296 Quad-Core 64 bit A53 processor, High quality high-power SMPS.
* 2G DDR4 Memory, 16GB eMMC Super Built-in Storage, gigabit wired, 802.11 AC 2T2R 867Mbps WIFI пјЊ
Bluetooth 4.1
* Abundant Interface: SATA3.0 * 2, USB 2.0 * 2, USB 3.0 * 1, TYPEC * 1, Coaxial Cable * 1, Optical Fiber * 1,
Left / Right Channels * 1, AV Output * 1, Infrared Input * 1, RS232 * 1, HDMI OUT * 2, HDMI IN 2.0 * 1
* Full function with backlight Bluetooth-Infrared-Learning three-in-one remote control, remote control
without dead angle.
* Super Lager front LED Display.
* Independent Dual SATA 3.0 Ports, NSS Patented metal hard disk extractor can Build-in two High-Capacity
Hard Disk.
* Smart temperature control with dual Balls and High Static Pressure Fan.
* Dual HDMI output Audio and Video separation, without upgrading the original amplifier, the old generation
of power amplifier function 4K and HD Audio too
* New quality optimization engine technology, Optimized HDR to SDR Algorithm. Play 4K HDR which
Restoring primitive color even without HDR TV.
* Detailed Frame switching and resolution switching. (23.976,59.94,25,30,50,60)
* 4K 60P Point to Point Output, Color Region: HDR / HDR10, 10 Bit Color Depth, 10.7 hundred million
kind of colors.
* True 4K 60P decode, H.265 / HEVC 10Bit Hard solution.
* Support 4K UHD Blue-Ray Navigation
* Powerful subtitle function, Support random change any fonts with different color effects; Support
download subtitle online; Support SUP & ASS special effects subtitles
* Unparalleled Wall-Poster Function, Full automatic scan, Automatic classification and sorting movies
and dramas. Customer Layout.
* Break the Android SRC limitation, and the audio adoption rate maximum supports 192K output;
* Soundtrack support SACD, DFF, DSF, APE, FLAC, WAV and etc Free lossless audio formats;
* Support CUE track; Support cell phone control without having to open the display device to listen to music.
* Support NFS, SMB, V2, SMB V1 multiple shared protocols.
* Support HTTP, RS232 (Control on-off), Control4 Multiple ways to control.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.07.19, 21:49
Reason for editing: ZIDOO_X20_N_v2.2.82_201907121229_OTAMD5, X20-Pro_N_v2.2.82_201907121308_OTA

Rep: (17)
inside everything is beautiful. but as practice shows Chinese andropleerov ..... all our software .... whatever hellish had no iron if softina sadness the sadness and the player.

Rep: (2)
When still in the sale will be?

Rep: (6)
A HDD 3.5 or 2.5 is inserted?

asuses @ 10.10.17, 20:05*
HDD 3.5

Rep: (0)
Zidoo plant promises to release the end of November.

Rep: (6)
* spawn_lmg In terms of design IMHO egreat a10 beautiful.

Rep: (41)
alserming @ 08.10.17, 13:01*
In general, there is zero sense in all this Chinese type egreat a10, zidoo x20 for $ 300. It is smarter and cheaper to buy a 4K UHD player like Samsung UBD-K8500 for $ 250 + a normal receiver.

Excuse me, but what the relationship between the disc player and a media player? One - one plays the other - completely different, have different functions. One sharpened by the universal media content, half of which - online or on the storage-plus-function mini-computer, and the second - under the official CDs. It's the same as taking a toaster instead of a meat grinder. And then, and then - it helps to cook food. I now have and the disc player and a media player - for everything else. Each other - not interfere, and for a place under the sun - do not fight at night))

Rep: (11)
dimentiySPB @ 11.11.17, 11:15*
Excuse me, but what relationship

A relationship such that K-8500 via USB play almost any video files and displays high-resolution audio via HDMI.
Expand I have such a function minicomputer X20, a toy or something to play for 500 euros, what else?
no device at all for mediastriminga. Neither do I see any argument for the X20. All of these built-in hard drives - it is generally the stone age, a year or two of such devices in general will not be integrated with disks.
And by the way the consumer proves the truth of my words is "dollar hryvnia, ienoyu" @. Sales in many respects similar egreat A11 calculated units. That is, they have a complete financial collapse.
So the idea of ​​a global hitropopyh for the second HDMI output to take $ 500 suffered a complete financial collapse. The same fate awaits the X20, if they do not come to their senses and do not close the project.

alserming @ 11.11.17, 22:10*
All of these built-in hard drives - it is generally the stone age, a year or two of such devices in general will not be integrated with disks.
And by the way the consumer proves the correctness of my words is "dollar hryvnia, ienoyu" @.

Balanced audio output you do not? Torrent not? Samba not? It can be considered online services there? At the expense of hard drives - so it's more about laser discs right - soon there really will not, they are exhausted. There is even with paid content - downloading from the Internet via a digital license and later viewing. And what you've snapped on Zido? And why not to Dune? And about voting, it strongly doubt that someday the disc player will be able to catch up with media players. This class is dying, strangled licenses and standards. And if we compare high-end media player with disk, then certainly at least a Oppoy or Panasonic. Oppa - universal enough, and Panasonic - provides quality, incommensurable with Samsung.

The project will not go - well, do not go, but the competition - always at hand to the consumer, so that the more ideas and attempts - even for the best of all (well, except for those to whom it makes it difficult to push HS).

Rep: (11)
dimentiySPB @ 12.11.17, 09:40*
Balanced audio output you do not? Torrent not? Samba not? It can be considered online services there?

I'm not saying that 4K UHD Samsung is a versatile device, but he does not know how much. But now you can buy really for $ 200. The fact that the physical 4K BLU RAY discs moribund, hardly appeared, obviously, but also built-in hard drives is absolutely dead-end. Future bright for strimming example Apple 4K box, even without usb, quality strimming of serious tests at 4K BLU RAY and above.

I spoke about the wrong positioning of mediocre device and push it into the class, where he was not standing next to. Price of more than 500 euros awkward for him. If the device has entered the market po price 250-300 euros, it still would be able to find its niche in the market, but sooner is very narrow. For the price of more than 500 chances to zero. Still it is necessary to take into account the fact that realtekovsky chip actually worse hisilicon do according to all indicators, ranging from the quality of the video to devices such plan, even the most important indicator. For 500 euros you can buy a 4K UHD Player + apple 4k box + zidoo9s + hard drive 1 TB 2.5

alserming @ 12.11.17, 14:25*
Price of more than 500 euros awkward for him. If the device has entered the market po price 250-300 euros, it has been able to occupy a niche in the market, but sooner is very narrow. For the price of more than 500 chances to zero. Still it is necessary to take into account the fact that realtekovsky chip actually worse hisilicon general all indicators

And there are the real tests and comparisons of this chip? RTD1296? Let's be realistic. How much is the Dune HD Duo 4K? I agree that the price is for geeks, I would never have needed just 2 disc in the case. Rather, it is a tribute to the standard width for HiFi. But if "People will start hawala", what's the problem? I do except increase switching capacity (especially network and two USB 3.0) - found nothing of open materials. But it can Realtek ear Zidoo whispered about such mysteries video processing that are immediately felt by astronauts. But it is in fact - is not clear. Certainly come and mid-price version, it's like with cars - to declare a new model made in the maximum configuration))

Rep: (49)
dimentiySPB @ 12.11.17, 13:59*
How much is the Dune HD Duo 4K?

Ukraine $ 600-650, but there are no HDMI 2.0
And this is very worthy of the characteristics.
2 HDD cooler is always one!

Rep: (1)
A relationship such that K-8500 via USB play almost any video files and displays high-resolution audio via HDMI.
* alserming, Compares the image of Samsung and Haymedii.Testovy Blu-Ray disc (Chile 4k video) Samsung lost better than Khaimah with USB.No when the two USB stick, the picture is at times better than Jaime.

Rep: (46)
Hello colleagues.
I came across this discussion ...
About "People shavaet" - this is probably about me?
I have long been DUNE HD DUO (not 4K). And it took after a similar, but with 1 HDD due to the fact that I collect from Ineta concerts with multi-channel sound and reasonable quality video (I have a Yamaha receiver, 7.0 speakers). So I just need 2 HDD bay! My second HDD ->this is only a duplicate of the first. I "have a heart attack" if all downloaded (for 10 years) media content will collapse when the "die" the only HDD = 3,0Tb. Therefore ->I "sleep peacefully", having on board media player 2shtuki on 3,0Tb and not "that anyhow", and reliable series of WD ...
Before novGodom shoveled all Internet and local branches, I stumbled upon the Old pro Zidoo X20. Now I will wait for him in sales. Me "sausage" connect / disconnect my HDD via SATA 3.0 cable. And the view of becoming "not comme il faut." My DUNE HD DUO is quiet "stand aside", but the price DUNE HD DUO 4K I'm not raising; and the functional there for much less money. A novelty from Zidoo expected judging by the descriptions worthy.
Note the example of the company DUNE: after the first attempt DUNE c pair of HDD at flea markets I did not notice, and the manufacturer is not "just" back to this format - the previous sample 2 x HDD was popular with "People": for 2 HDD can accommodate 2 times more media content. Now content (4K) has become more "heavyweight" than Full HD.

and that prevents the normal NAS to deliver and make a raid? 2 screws for buying the player does not see the point.

devision2 @ 18.12.17, 19:26*
and that prevents the normal NAS to deliver and make a raid? 2 screws for buying the player does not see the point.

1.) Is it possible, so that the NAS will etotvash without a fan, so that at an average or large listening / viewing volume (with a solid A / V systems where quality is not "suffer" from the volume!) My ears do not " went, "noise from the PSU fan, internals, mother board, graphics card (if it is) ???
And M. players even in the presence of the body of the propeller - I did not notice. Secondly, M. Players are now universal - integrated services IP TV with a bunch of content (with a good Ineta!) Your NAS will provide ???
________________________________________________________________________________

2.) I answer came from "Anna_zidoo":
" Dear Sir / Madam,
Zidoo X20 will be available next month, but we don, t know the exactly date yet. The estimate price would be around $ 500, and this is not the final price.

Please feel free to let me know if you have other questions.
Best reg ....
"

My request was as follows:
~ "I -. Private person Tell me plz when the planned sale ZIDOO X20 and what bude its price ($ + -50) ....?"

Their answer I was very puzzled: Tut "some" took solace in the price of ~ 330 $: P: rofl:: sveta:: P;) for the novelty, the new processor "330" ???
Here I am now also started to consider other options (the same dune), scoring in the "raw" X20 for almost 30 000rubley: thank_you:

polvic @ 19.12.17, 10:26*
1.) Is it possible, so that the NAS will etotvash without a fan, so that at an average or large listening / viewing volume (with a solid A / V systems where quality is not "suffer" from the volume!) My ears do not " went, "noise from the PSU fan, internals, mother board, graphics card (if it is) ???

and you have to put together in the bedroom?))) is very strange. I standing in a dressing room and hums as he pleases. life does not stop. but the data integrity is much higher than in close unit where the screws operate around the clock to close the box without proper ventilation.

devision2 @ 19.12.17, 11:31*
and you have to put together in the bedroom?

Colleague, to my chagrin, my family lives in a "Standard" 2-shke 1991g.r. (Moscow region, Korolev g) Therefore, the "hide" more of a server is simply nowhere. Working computer. "Brains makes" and after 22:00, I did not turn on .... :( Because and "cinema", with all the YAMAHA, E mounted in the living-bedroom, great room ... but it is - especially my situation, and I'm telling you why is not ready to the existing powerful computer (for processing Full video HD) More mount such a separate computer server ....
: happy:

Post has been editedpolvic - 31.12.17, 13:23

Rep: (49)
polvic @ 19.12.17, 11:54*
More of a server is simply nowhere.

NAS has a very small size. And if you really value your data, it is better to buy it and the 4 screws from the 10th to make the raid. Lose truth in the volume of 2 disks, but will be saved. You can of course still 5th raid to collect.
No permanent and reliable screws. Mrot everything, including server failover. Believe the word.
A Zido rawhide software can bang you all, if you try to rearrange of the dunes. He is a markup likely to be done.
If your horse dunes muted price tag and think a little of the stuffing in the top models, we could treat them.

polvic @ 18.12.17, 13:30*
So I just need 2 HDD bay! My second HDD ->this is only a duplicate of the first. I "have a heart attack" if all downloaded (for 10 years) media content will collapse when the "die" the only HDD = 3,0Tb. Therefore ->I "sleep peacefully", having on board media player 2shtuki on 3,0Tb and not "that anyhow", and reliable series of WD ...

C technical point of view your Wishlist utopian and meaningless. If you have a second CD box only as a copy, what prevents him removed altogether in the farthest corner, in an antistatic bag and labeled "backup"? What is the meaning of it every day to drive, losing an hour-by-hour MTBF, eating electricity and heating of the body of the player and the room? If you want to also periodically complement it - it is even easier, simply place it in the Box or use the "glass" with USB 3.0, it is still worth a dime.
Once again I repeat - such housing do basically standard width for HiFi and for those who place on 1 disk is not enough. While here for yourself I do not see the difference - 1 or 2 are inside, so I have Zidoo X9S and happy that is not burdened by the problems of heat, the buzzing of the propellers and breaking mechanics pockets discs. 7 external drives connect either, and look what you want, but if you want to look fresh with a torrent server - connected via a network ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 6:09