> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

357 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Car Launcher AGAMA | [HD] Car Launcher for use in car stereo
Oleg380
Message#1
19.07.17, 19:58
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 391
Check in: 26.09.10

Car Launcher AGAMA download

version: 2.3.4

Last update of the program in the header:03.03.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
The AGAMA car launcher is designed for use in the automotive head units of ShGU and Android-based radio tape recorders, as well as for conveniently managing phones and tablets in the car.

Android version: Android 4.0 and up
Russian interface: there is

Google Play: Download the official version
YouTube: Watch promo video
Developer: altercars.ru
Help spread the project: The post Oleg380 # 64126933

Stable version: Download Car Launcher AGAMA version 2.3.4 (Trial 30 days)

Screenshots of Car Launcher AGAMA
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photos of Car Launcher AGAMA in the car SMART (M13 design) at the exhibition Top Marques in Monaco
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Developer about Car Launcher AGAMA
When developing a specialized launcher for use in the car, we adhered to three basic principles: concise design, ease of setup and ease of control at the wheel. AGAMA is not only a launcher, which serves as a starting shell for easy launch of applications, but also a kind of multimedia center in your car. Interestingly, it does not have a built-in player, navigator, but easily integrates with many third-party applications, such as Poweramp player, Google Music, Yandex Navigator, Google Maps and many others.

AGAMA Launcher is a kind of aggregator that collects information from various sources and displays it on the screen. The principle of "one window" becomes very convenient for the driver: your music player, navigator, speedometer, connection information, weather, voice assistant - all at your fingertips in the availability of one click. Of the features of our launcher, you can note: flexible customization settings for the interior of the car, automatic screen brightness, 24 quick buttons to launch applications, the weather in your location on the planet with memory for 5 days, and of course 6 very useful widgets in auto with the ability to switch them in automatic mode.

Try AGAMA Car Launcer and enjoy all its amenities in the car!

All past versions:
Version: 2.3.4download(last stable v2)
Version: 2.3.3download
Version: 2.3.2download
Version: 2.3.1download
Version: 2.3.0download
Version: 2.2.0download
Version: 2.1.4download
Version: 2.1.3download
Version: 2.1.2download
Version: 2.1.1download
Version: 2.1.0download
Version: 2.0.9download
Version: 2.0.8download
Version: 2.0.7download
Version: 2.0.6download
Version: 1.5.1download(last stable v1)
Version: 1.5.0download
Version: 1.4.4download
Version: 1.4.3download
Version: 1.4.1download
Version: 1.4.0download
Version: 1.3.2download
Version: 1.3.1download
Version: 1.3.0download
Version: 1.2.2download
Version: 1.2.1download
Version: 1.2.0download

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Questions launcher purchase
Question: I can not buy the full version, writes "Your version does not work with Google payment services" or "Error billing"
Answer: You need to install the application from Google Play, check that the latest update of the Google Play Games software or Google Play services is installed (depending on the Android version)
Question: How to activate the previous version 1.5.1 and below?
Answer:here
Question: I bought the paid version, and the inscription TRIAL hangs.
Answer: Just click the "BUY" button again and the full version will immediately appear. Money will not be removed again.
Question: Google services are not available in my region. How do I buy the full version?
Question: I do not have Google Play on my device. How do I activate the full version?
Answer: Currently no way. Alternative purchase and activation methods are not supported.

General questions and setup launcher
Question: How to enable advanced theme settings?
Answer: You need to go to the theme settings and click on the "LIGHT" label in the upper right to switch to the "EXPERT" mode
Question: How to set up a widget with a navigator?
Answer: Detailed instructions:here
Question: Is it possible to make the FM receiver frequency displayed in the launcher?
Question: How to rename a button, change the icon of a button?
Answer: Long click on the button - a menu appears where you can change: the application being launched, the icon, the name of the button.
Question: What is the red bar on the speedometer widget?
Answer: This is an accelerometer - shows the acceleration of the car. Works on GPS, so there may be a delay of 1-2 seconds from the actual readings.
Question: How to make the player widget universal so that any active player can be picked up?

Problems with the launcher
Question: I can not assign a built-in radio to the button, a player. The application is not in the program list.
Ready solutions labels:hereandhere
Question: Launcher closes in the background. The launcher starts a new one when you return to it with the HOME button. Black screen when returning to the launcher.
Question: Launcher does not control the volume
Answer: AGAMA controls the Android system volume. Unfortunately, many PGs have a separate amplifier with separate volume settings, it is impossible to get access to these settings from the Android shell.
Question: Why does the Bluetooth, USB icon not work?
Question: The third-party player plays 15-20 seconds and stops. The player stops when working in the background.
Question: Radio does not work in the background (the sound from the radio disappears)
Answer: Perhaps this one will help.answer

Questions to improve the launcher
Question: Add support for other navigators, such as Navitel, Waze, City Guide, iGO
Answer: we would gladly butread here
Question: When will it be possible to set your background?
Answer: The ability to set your background, your icons in this launcher will not
Question: Make support for third-party widgets in the launcher
Answer: There will be no support for third-party widgets in this launcher. One of the possible ways to solve the issue with widgetshere

Did not find the answer to the question? How to ask a question or report a problem!

Post has been editedOleg380 - 03.03.19, 18:17
Reason for editing: New version 2.3.4
shuric164
Message#42
20.07.17, 13:34
sometimes online
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7184
Check in: 17.07.11

Oleg380 @ 07.20.17, 12:21*
the weather should be updated
Not happening. Cause? He writes something, I'll make a photo. The screen just does not have time

Post has been editedshuric164 - 20.07.17, 13:35
SMIRNOFF2096
Message#43
20.07.17, 13:42
Mestnyj
[offline]

Messages 2080
Check in: 17.04.11

* Oleg380Solid, they look in a mezanic version, but not on the screen of the radio, as for me.

About brightness: can make it possible to choose which values ​​the brightness button sets, for example, to remove cars from the cycle.
shuric164
Message#44
20.07.17, 13:46
sometimes online
[offline]

Messages 7184

SMIRNOFF2096 @ 07.20.17, 13:42*
but not on the screen of the radio
We have enough digital hours. But the analogue looks pretty decent. And that is what hooked in this application.

With regards to brightness - personally in my case is not relevant at all. Brightness adjusts PG depending on the brightness of the instrument lighting

Post has been editedshuric164 - 20.07.17, 13:47
Oleg380
Message#45
20.07.17, 13:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

SMIRNOFF2096 @ 07.20.17, 15:42*
It can make it possible to choose which values ​​the brightness button sets, for example, to remove the auto from the cycle.

Well done
SMIRNOFF2096
Message#46
20.07.17, 14:06
Mestnyj
[offline]

Messages 2080

* Oleg380, and you can still watch the font of digital clock the same as the inscriptions on the sides, if you will not remove them?
And it looks heterogeneous somehow

Post has been editedSMIRNOFF2096 - 20.07.17, 14:07
shuric164
Message#47
20.07.17, 14:07
sometimes online
[offline]

Messages 7184

None with this menu
Attached Image

Neither the more from this
Attached Image

You cannot go to the main screen. The funny thing is - made the default launcher and that's it. I went to the menu, and horseradish back. If it were not for the physical buttons of radio and navigation, it would have remained in the menu.
laa777
Message#48
20.07.17, 14:12
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 02.01.12

For a long time I have been studying various launchers for cars. I see a promising project outlined here .... I would like to give you an idea about the "splitting" of the launcher into two interfaces. The first one is on the move (it turns on at a speed of gps of at least 5 km / h for 1 minute) and the second is stationary, to which the system switches at a speed of 0 km / h for 2 minutes. Switching settings, as well as the ability to automatically switch - customizable.
In the first interface, the emphasis is on voice control + large buttons + switching in motion between media resources and playback + trip statistics, as well as constant google-navigation and information from the DVR in separate windows - in principle, what you are working on now.
The second interface provides a comfortable work when parking. To bring it closer to the usual for laucher display (weather, clock, different widgets, etc.) with the ability to work in an Internet browser, view torrent-tv, office programs, etc.

A prerequisite for switching between interfaces may be engine operation: running — trip interface; does not work - stationary interface.
Oleg380
Message#49
20.07.17, 14:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

* shuric164understood everything now! Thanks for the photo! The first menu has a back button (top left), the second is not. Is there also no physical HOME button on the radio? I also want to assign an exit from the menu to it.

Posted on 07/20/2017, 14:15:

* laa777,thank! I'll think about it.
laa777
Message#50
20.07.17, 14:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 02.01.12

Regarding the brightness setting - somewhere I saw a script (most likely in the subject of the tasker), which calculates the time of dawn and sunset, depending on the coordinates of gps. If you screw it to the launcher you will have constant information about the time of increasing the brightness or decreasing it. Suppose at dawn + 50%, at sunset - 50% of the base.
Oleg380
Message#51
20.07.17, 14:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

* laa777,it is already there. To activate the auto mode, you need to click on the brightness icon (bottom right) until the icon with the letter A appears. In the settings you can select the brightness DAY, NIGHT.
shuric164
Message#52
20.07.17, 14:25
sometimes online
[offline]

Messages 7184

Oleg380 @ 07.20.17, 14:12*
there is no physical HOME button either

There is a menu. Performs the role of Nome. But in this case now she does not react. That is, when I have another default launcher - it displays on the main screen of that launcher. If this - no reaction at all
huligan24
Message#53
20.07.17, 15:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 04.10.13
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) SM-A510F

Something like this, today updated, waiting for the increase in functionality.
Attached Image

Post has been editedkostations - 27.08.17, 09:01
Reason for editing: hid screen

--------------------
GU on Android 6.0.x, Allwinner T3 Quad Core 1.2GHz platform
Soldier
Message#54
20.07.17, 15:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 668
Check in: 21.11.07
Redmi Note 7 Pro 6/128

* laa777,
The only drawback is that, for example, in the evening, when it is not too bright on the street, then the brightness may not be strong on the screen, but if you get the sun on the screen, everything should be turned to maximum. That is, time must be programmed at a time when the sun does not disturb the driver.
Oleg380
Message#55
20.07.17, 15:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

Huligan24 @ 07.20.17, 17:16*
Something like this

It looks beautiful, the only thing that doesn’t really like is an oval logo in a circular space. On this still need to think. And how did they make the screen give in blue? Right in the style of the logo. Is this a special program?
SMIRNOFF2096
Message#56
20.07.17, 15:37
Mestnyj
[offline]

Messages 2080

* Oleg380, display quality, rather.
sabit
Message#57
20.07.17, 16:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 08.05.10

Cool launcher! I drive all day, there are a number of wishes!
1. It is necessary to add the ability to select a color scheme (orange icons)
2. In the center, add another window, the status of playing tracks and switching, and separately there is a window of onboard information
While everything seems to be! And so elegant all) thanks for everything)
Wisher25
Message#58
20.07.17, 16:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 19
Check in: 10.06.15
Sony Xperia Tablet Z

Good afternoon, your launcher is pleased with its brevity and functionality, but if you can make it so that when you click on the WiFi icon, the connection settings menu opens. Since my GU sometimes does not automatically connect to WIFI and you have to go to the list of applications, then the Wifi settings are generally not convenient. And so it would be faster through one click.
SMIRNOFF2096
Message#59
20.07.17, 16:22
Mestnyj
[offline]

Messages 2080

In the center add

yeah whatever instead of hours and logo
sabit
Message#60
20.07.17, 16:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 08.05.10

* SMIRNOFF2096,
Logo and clock needed! You can just add there but no more than 5 windows .. And it will not be convenient to click constantly)))
SMIRNOFF2096
Message#61
20.07.17, 16:26
Mestnyj
[offline]

Messages 2080

* sabit
Yes, the click itself is not very convenient. You want to poke a radio label, for example, you hit the clock, they change to a logo, you start doing everything back. And it distracts from the road.

357 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/24/19, 14:49