> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Car Launcher AGAMA | [HD] Car Launcher for use in car stereo

Rep: (194)
Car Launcher AGAMA
Version: 2.4.0

Last update of the program in the header:08.09.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The AGAMA car launcher is designed for use in the automotive head units of ShGU and Android-based radio tape recorders, as well as for conveniently managing phones and tablets in the car.

Description:
When developing a specialized launcher for use in a car, we adhered to three basic principles: sleek design, ease of setup and ease of driving. AGAMA is not only a launcher, which serves as a startup shell for convenient launch of applications, but also a kind of multimedia center in your car. It is interesting that it does not have a built-in player, navigator, but it easily integrates with many third-party applications, such as Poweramp player, Google Music, Yandex Navigator, Google Maps and many others.

AGAMA launcher is a kind of aggregator that collects information from various sources and displays it on the screen. The "one-stop-shop" principle becomes very convenient for the driver: your music player, navigator, speedometer, connection information, weather, voice assistant - all at your fingertips with one click. Among the features of our launcher we can note: flexible design settings for the interior of the car, automatic screen brightness, 24 quick buttons for launching applications, the weather at your point on the planet with memory for 5 days, and of course 6 very useful widgets in cars with the ability to switch them in automatic mode.

Try AGAMA Car Launcer and enjoy all its amenities in the car!

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Questions launcher purchase
Question: I bought the paid version, and the inscription TRIAL hangs.
Answer: Just click the "BUY" button again and the full version will immediately appear. Money will not be removed again.
Question: Is it possible to buy a license on a smartphone, and then activate it on a car radio or other device?
Answer: It is possible. But at the same time, you must have one Google account on both devices and Google services installed. If an error occurs during activation on the second device, read the following questions in the FAQ.
Question: I can’t activate the purchased license, writes "You already have this product"
Answer: This often happens when a license is activated on different devices with one Google account. Just Google does not have time to synchronize the data of your accounts. You just need to wait for the synchronization, which happens automatically once every 1-2 days. Or do it manually through the settings of Android - Google Account.
Question: How to activate the previous version 1.5.1 and below?
Answer:here
Question: I can not buy the full version, writes "Your version does not work with Google payment services" or "Error billing"
Answer: You need to install the application from Google Play, check that the latest update of the Google Play Games software or Google Play services is installed (depending on the Android version)
Question: Google services are not available in my region. How do I buy the full version?
Question: I do not have Google Play on my device. How do I activate the full version?
Answer: Currently no way. Alternative purchase and activation methods are not supported.

General questions and setup launcher
Question: How to enable advanced theme settings?
Answer: You need to go to the theme settings and click on the "LIGHT" label in the upper right to switch to the "EXPERT" mode
Question: How to set up a widget with a navigator?
Answer: Detailed instructions:here
Question: Is it possible to make the FM receiver frequency displayed in the launcher?
Question: How to rename a button, change the icon of a button?
Answer: Long click on the button - a menu appears where you can change: the application being launched, the icon, the name of the button.
Question: What is the red bar on the speedometer widget?
Answer: This is an accelerometer - shows the acceleration of the car. Works on GPS, so there may be a delay of 1-2 seconds from the actual readings.
Question: How to make the player widget universal so that any active player can be picked up?

Problems with the launcher
Question: I can not assign a built-in radio to the button, a player. The application is not in the program list.
Ready solutions labels:hereandhere
Question: Launcher closes in the background. The launcher starts a new one when you return to it with the HOME button. Black screen when returning to the launcher.
Question: Launcher does not control the volume
Answer: AGAMA controls the Android system volume. Unfortunately, many PGs have a separate amplifier with separate volume settings, it is impossible to get access to these settings from the Android shell.
Question: Why does the Bluetooth, USB icon not work?
Question: The third-party player plays 15-20 seconds and stops. The player stops when working in the background.
Question: Radio does not work in the background (the sound from the radio disappears)
Answer: Perhaps this one will help.answer

Questions to improve the launcher
Question: Add support for other navigators, such as Navitel, Waze, City Guide, iGO
Answer: we would gladly butread here
Question: When will it be possible to set your background?
Answer: The ability to set your background, your icons in this launcher will not
Question: Make support for third-party widgets in the launcher
Answer: There will be no support for third-party widgets in this launcher. One of the possible ways to solve the issue with widgetshere

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Oleg Pavlov пїЅ ( Oleg380 )
Homepage: altercars.ru
Google Play: altergames.carlauncher
YouTube: Watch promo video

Attention! The subject is a developer. Publishing modified versions of the application is not allowed!

Download: version: 2.4.0 Trial: Car Launcher AGAMA (Trial 30 days)

Past versions
Version: 2.4.0download(last stable v2)
Version: 2.3.4download
Version: 2.3.3download
Version: 2.3.2download
Version: 2.3.1download
Version: 2.3.0download
Version: 2.2.0download
Version: 2.1.4download
Version: 2.1.3download
Version: 2.1.2download
Version: 2.1.1download
Version: 2.1.0download
Version: 2.0.9download
Version: 2.0.8download
Version: 2.0.7download
Version: 2.0.6download
Version: 1.5.1download(last stable v1)
Version: 1.5.0download
Version: 1.4.4download
Version: 1.4.3download
Version: 1.4.1download
Version: 1.4.0download
Version: 1.3.2download
Version: 1.3.1download
Version: 1.3.0download
Version: 1.2.2download
Version: 1.2.1download
Version: 1.2.0download

Did not find the answer to the question? How to ask a question or report a problem!

Post has been editedOleg380 - 10.09.19, 21:09
Reason for editing: Edit

May ask denoson for advice ??

He, after all, as I understand it, also has his own player? Or is there an external player control? You can make full control of poweramp, stellio and, most likely, music. I see an interest in this, so I will do it, but a little later. Radio control will do too. But there they will simply send commands to switch the radio station, unfortunately, without displaying information about the frequency.

Rep: (1142)
Radio control will do too. But there they will simply send commands to switch the radio station, unfortunately, without displaying information about the frequency.

Frequency certainly would not hurt, but at least that. Switching stations are necessary, because I have a GU harmful, I can’t give root rights, although android 4.4.2, if the radio is running, and then press the HOUSE button, it only continues to play in the stock launcher, the radio goes silent in any other launcher, so I can’t listen to it in the background with a running third-party launcher, then there is no sense in it. So it is with the stock player.

Rep: (654)
Unfortunately, without displaying frequency information.
By the way, on the stock widget on my device there is information about the frequency. Maybe it is still available to others?

Rep: (21)
He, after all, as I understand it, also has his own player? Or is there an external player control?

He has his own player and the ability to choose a third-party.

By the way, on the stock widget on my device there is information about the frequency. Maybe it is still available to others?

It would be very cool! But this widget just comes with the firmware. Maybe there is a smart person who will tell you how to intercept the frequency. Still, it seems that in a tricky way, this can be done. Will seek

Rep: (0)
About the design. It may be worth adjusting the brightness and transfer the setting to the upper right corner for the weather location, and at this point make a stylized application menu icon. Around the circle you can do so, radio, navi, tel, video, music, internet. At the bottom left, for the place of volume, which thread to stick the icon to. Well these are so rumors.

Rep: (4)
Around the circle you can do so, radio, navi, tel, video, music, internet.

Who prevents himself from doing so, reassigning the button.

Post has been editedbusha67 - 24.07.17, 22:02
Reason for editing: Refinement

The apps key cannot be reassigned.

Oleg, I apologize for the fomillarity, and soon there will be PowerAMP support, really looking forward to? And add an urn to the APPS menu! Without importunity!

Post has been editedbusha67 - 24.07.17, 22:26
Reason for editing: Editing

impossible to reassign

How impossible? Did you click on the icons button?

Rep: (453)
* Oleg380,
By the way, here's another thought.
When in the settings of the radio tape recorder there is a wait after pulling out the key, so that if you go to the store for cigarettes to go on a new one, the radio tape recorder does not load, the music continues to play (in Stellio, for example), there is no sound, since the sound path is de-energized and the track is played, because the player after all for phones it is made, so that such thought, when pulling out a key that the pause / stop was generated or at choice

Post has been editedFedosIS - 24.07.17, 22:24

How impossible? Did you click on the icons button?

Writes, you can not change.

Posted on 07/24/2017, 10:30 PM:

I mean, that the settings buttons are at the top, and add something to the bottom panel at the edges.

Rep: (87)
Wisher25 @ 07.24.17, 10:28*
and add something to the bottom panel

I would make a place for application widgets there. Just a lot of people could hang the same radio with a frequency, for example, a system plug ... Itp.

Rep: (17)
FedosIS @ 07.24.17, 10:23 PM*
when pulling out the key so that a pause / stop is generated or to choose
I support. The idea is cool. But often it depends on the player that is used.

Rep: (453)
* Soldier,
IMHO most of the players are designed for phones and incorrectly handle / do not handle the screen off event. And if the launcher will generate a pause keystroke, then any player will accept it

* Oleg380 , I beg you to add the Russian language, I do not like it when not on ours. And so the launcher is good, if it develops, then I agree and buy

Oleg380, I beg you to add the Russian language, I do not like it when not on ours.

I’ll add, but so far this is not a priority

ivon30 @ 07.26.17, 00:41*
can I do something similar ????

What is this? I don't like the design at all.

Oleg, does my bluetooth continue to crumble the launcher?

Busha67 @ 07.26.17, 02:09*
Oleg, does my bluetooth continue to crumble the launcher?

I'll check in my car tomorrow. Apparently, due to the truncated bluetooth, it can not open the settings and crashes.

thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 05:57