> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Car Launcher AGAMA | [HD] Car Launcher for use in car stereo
that I want to see in AGAMA in the first place
Voting
Ability to replace (turn off) the weather [ 43 ] ** [42,57%]
Vertical location (on the Tesla type) [ 4 ] ** [3,96%]
Possibility to replace the widget player [ 21 ] ** [20,79%]
arrows quality on the GPS tab [ 14 ] ** [13,86%]
On-board computer [ 50 ] ** [49,5%]
Saving (possibly multiple) settings [ 32 ] ** [31,68%]
Add to the icon with a microphone range of Google Assistant [ 15 ] ** [14,85%]
Support for shortcuts in the application interface [ 14 ] ** [13,86%]
Make memorization of position in the widget compass [ 2 ] ** [1,98%]
Displaying a screensaver on the screen with a clock speed [ 20 ] ** [19,8%]
Ability to change the background or make transparent [ 20 ] ** [19,8%]
the opportunity to work with labels contacts [ 9 ] ** [8,91%]
I write in comments [ 6 ] ** [5,94%]
Total votes: 101

Rep: (198)
Car Launcher AGAMA
Version: 2.4.0

Last update of the program in the header:08.09.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The AGAMA car launcher is designed for use in the automotive head units of ShGU and Android-based radio tape recorders, as well as for conveniently managing phones and tablets in the car.

Description:
In the development of a specialized launcher for use in the car, we adhere to three basic principles: the sleek design, easy setup and manageability while driving. AGAMA is not only a launcher, which serves as the starting shell for easy launching applications, but also a kind of multimedia center in your car. It is interesting that he does not have built-in player, navigator, but easily integrates with many third-party applications, such as player Poweramp, Google Music, Yandex Navigator, Google Maps and many others.

AGAMA launcher - a kind of aggregator, which collects information from various sources and displays it on the screen. The principle of "one window" becomes very convenient for the driver: your music player, navigation, speedometer, connection information, weather, voice assistant - all at your fingertips in one-click access to. A feature of our launcher include: flexible configuration design for the interior of cars, automatic screen brightness, 24 quick buttons to launch applications, weather in your part of the world with memory for 5 days, and of course 6 is very useful in the car widgets to switch their automatically.

Try AGAMA Car Launcer and enjoy all its amenities in the car!

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Questions launcher purchase
  • Question : I bought the paid version, but TRIAL sign and hanging.
    Answer: Just click "BUY NOW" button again and the full version will immediately appear. Money're not withdraw.

• QuestionQ: Can I buy a license on your smartphone, and then activate it on the car radio or other device?
    Answer: Can. But at the same time you have both devices must be the same Google Account and Google services are installed. If you activate the second device error occurs, read the following questions in the FAQ.

• Question: Can not activate the purchased license, he wrote "You already have this product"
    Answer: This often happens when you activate the license on multiple devices with a single Google Account. Google simply did not have time to synchronize your accounts. You just need to wait for synchronization, which occurs automatically 1 every 1-2 days. Or do it manually through the Android settings - Google account.

• Question: How to activate a previous version 1.5.1 and below?
    Answer: here

• Question: I can not buy the full version, writes "Your version does not work with Google payment services" or "billing error"
    Answer: You must install the app from Google Play, check that the update to the latest Google Play Games programs or Google Play services (depending on the version of Android)

• Question: In my region are not available Google services. How do I buy the full version?

• Question: I do not see Google Play on the device. How do I activate the full version?
    Answer: At the present time in any way. Alternative methods of purchase and activation are not supported.
General questions and setup launcher
  • QuestionHow to enable advanced settings themes?
    Answer: It is necessary to go to the theme settings and click on the top right on the inscription "LIGHT" - the transition to the "EXPERT" mode

• QuestionHow to customize the widget to work with the navigator?
    Answer: Detailed instructions:here

• QuestionQ: Can I do that in the launcher shows the frequency of the FM-receiver?

• Question: How to Rename button to change the icon buttons, assign additional programs?
    Answer: Long click on the button - brings up a menu where you can change: launch applications, the icon, the name of a button. If you make a swipe to the center will open the advanced menu where you can assign up to four additional programs.about svayp

• Question: What's the red stripe on the widget speedometer?
    Answer: This is an accelerometer - indicates the vehicle acceleration. Powered by GPS, so there may be a delay of 1-2 seconds from the actual readings.

• QuestionHow to make a universal widget player that would pick up any currently active pleeer?

• QuestionHow to bring in the central window of information on the cameras of "Arrow" program?
    Answer: The launcher has no integration with the "arrow", but you can set up notifications in window direction and make it round. the setup instructionshereIn the end should haveSo
Problems with the launcher
  • Question: I Can not assign to the button integrated radio player. Application not in the list of programs
    Answer: hereReady solutions labels:hereandhere

• Question: Launcher closes in background. Launcher starts on a new when you return to it the HOME button. Black screen when you return to the launcher. After re-starting pop up message "process has been killed ..." and the like.

• Question: The launcher does not control the volume
    Answer: AGAMA controls system volume Android. Unfortunately, many State have a separate amplifier with separate volume settings, access to these settings from the shell of Android can not be obtained.

• Question: The launcher does not run or is not run properly, the screen brightness
    Answer: Function does not work on all devices. If you MCU PX3-PX5, usethisdecision. If Agama change the brightness setting on your cutting off with the adaptive brightness of the system, usethisdecision

• Question: Why does not the Bluetooth icon, USB?
  • Answer: here

• Question: Third-party player plays for 15-20 seconds and then stops. The player stops when working in the background.

• Question: Radio does not work in the background (sound disappears from the radio)
    Answer: Perhaps this will helpanswer
Questions to improve the launcher
  • Question: Add support for other browsers, such as Navitel, Waze, SitiGid, of iGO
    AnswerWe'd love to, but it works only with launcher of the shutter data. If the program does not transmit data to the shutter, then AGAMA support it can not.

• QuestionWhen you will be able to set your background?
    Answer: Ability to set your background, your icons in the launcher will not

• Question: Make support for third-party widgets in the launcher
    Answer: Support third-party widgets in this launcher will not. One possible way to address the issue with widgetshere

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Oleg Pavlov пїЅ ( Oleg380 )
Homepage: altercars.ru
Google Play: altergames.carlauncher
YouTube: Watch promo video

Attention! The subject is a developer. Publishing modified versions of the application is not allowed!

Download: version: 2.4.0 Trial: Car Launcher AGAMA (Trial 30 days)

Past versions
Version: 2.4.0download(last stable v2)
Version: 2.3.4download
Version: 2.3.3download
Version: 2.3.2download
Version: 2.3.1download
Version: 2.3.0download
Version: 2.2.0download
Version: 2.1.4download
Version: 2.1.3download
Version: 2.1.2download
Version: 2.1.1download
Version: 2.1.0download
Version: 2.0.9download
Version: 2.0.8download
Version: 2.0.7download
Version: 2.0.6download
Version: 1.5.1download(last stable v1)
Version: 1.5.0download
Version: 1.4.4download
Version: 1.4.3download
Version: 1.4.1download
Version: 1.4.0download
Version: 1.3.2download
Version: 1.3.1download
Version: 1.3.0download
Version: 1.2.2download
Version: 1.2.1download
Version: 1.2.0download

Did not find the answer to the question? How to ask a question or report a problem!

Post has been editedDumax - 20.11.19, 10:46
Reason for edit: Update the FAQ section

Good day! My name is Oleg Pavlov, I am the developer of the application Car Launcher AG.

I usually develop games, but it just so happens that I purchased a car radio based on Android and I had a question about finding a decent launcher. But, to my disappointment, the searches were not crowned with success - none of the home screens could satisfy all my needs. Then the idea to create your own launcher.

Of the main tasks were set:
- Decent car design with big buttons
- The ability to personalize your launcher brand car
- Display the necessary information (Wi-Fi, volume)
- Show weather
- Automatically control the brightness of the screen depending on the time of day
- Show FM receiver frequency

I really wanted to implement the last task, but so far I have not succeeded. The problem is that Android has no direct access to the tuner. I hope in the future I can solve this issue.

I will be glad to your questions in this topic. Write your impression of using the application. Suggestions for improvement are also very welcome!

Post has been editedOleg380 - 19.07.17, 20:21

Rep: (0)
Good evening, and in addition to the work done, what other plans? And such a question, while I put it on the phone to test it, but already noticed that the program responds very long after receiving the command, although the phone is not completely weak.

Huligan24 @ 07/19/17, 22:22*
Good evening, and in addition to the work done, what other plans? And such a question, while I put it on the phone to test it, but already noticed that the program responds very long after receiving the command, although the phone is not completely weak.

Plans to optimize. Very high resolution graphics. And indeed sometimes it slows down on small screens. I'm working on it.
Also in the plans to add display information about the player (track, name) and radio (but this is still difficult)

shuric164 @ 07/19/17, 10:30 PM*
Do I need a high resolution? After all, the State University is not even HD? There on the strength of 800x600 or 1280x920

In general, yes. I have 10 "1024 * 600. But I laid down 1920 * 1080 with a reserve. Now I want to make sure that the pictures are programmatically cut and do not clutter up the RAM.

Post has been editedOleg380 - 19.07.17, 20:40

Here now)) I'll go by car and see what kind of beast))

Post has been editedhuligan24 - 19.07.17, 20:38

Rep: (655)
Another note:
On the main screen we see round the clock, and above them digital. Whether it is necessary? It can take there the speed or the distance traveled or the time of movement or the time of the stop. By the way, there is a stop in the CWG. Very convenient to control the parking. We do not have to pay 15 minutes.

shuric164 @ 07.19.17, 10:50*
On the main screen we see round the clock, and above them digital.

In the future I plan to make the display of information more flexible. I thought to bring there a player or radio with information display. But the clock will still remain to choose from with the goal, if the center displays the logo.

As for the functions of the launcher as an on-board computer (display of speed, time of the journey), was initially against. Why is this? After all, almost all of this is on the dashboard. But now you throw up interesting ideas about stopping time so as not to pay for parking. We need to think about it. If the majority support the need for these functions - we will. Just need to think about how to do it beautifully and not overload the interface with information.

Rep: (453)
Parking time can be, for example, even a timer to make customizable. Poked and went time + alert per minute, for example.

I put it on the radio tape recorder, I was surprised, it works in the car without delays and without any glitches, in my rating of launchers for stability it still takes the first place)) But I need to add functionality.

Post has been editedhuligan24 - 19.07.17, 21:36

Rep: (300)
Good evening. At first glance, not bad, nothing superfluous. What was incomprehensible to me:
1. Did not find the exit button. How to close the application? I understand that if you make a launcher, then it seems not necessary. But at the time of the tests I would like.
2. Rather a question. How will the brightness be adjusted? If the standard brightness commands, then not all GUs support this, for example, I could only adjust myself with a Twilight application, or with an analogue that darkens the screen with a filter overlay.
3. In the lower left corner is the scale the volume? Or network signal strength? I did not understand.
4. What I lacked. There is no quick call voice assistant, such as dusya. And the button has nowhere to place. And if you need to call someone, it helps a lot. Well, this is mine. And if in general, it lacks at least one custom button.
Something else was still in the car. Tomorrow still ride, I'll write.

Post has been editedBob smith - 19.07.17, 23:35

* Bob Smith,
Thanks for the feedback!
1. If the application is not designated as a launcher, then you can close it with the HOME button. If the radio has no buttons, then it is more difficult, as is the way out of the settings described above. It is necessary to modify.
2. Launcher currently supports only the management of system brightness settings.
3. Volume. If it does not respond, there is a stream selection item in the settings. You can play. In the future, I will do more volume control by clicking on this icon.
4. Not previously used assistants. We need to see what this thing is. If a useful thing, find where to put the button.

Oleg380 @ 07/19/17, 20:59*
Just need to think about how to do it beautifully and not overload the interface with information.
I can show how this is implemented in the CWG. It works from gps, you do not need to poke anywhere. Stopped - went to the counter.
Attached Image

Green window - parking time
Oleg380 @ 07/19/17, 23:33*
If a useful thing, find where to put the button.
Well, voice dialing at the wheel is a very handy thing. I use google.

Post has been editedshuric164 - 20.07.17, 00:14

FedosIS @ 07/19/17, 21:23*
time + alert per minute
I support the idea of ​​an alert. and setting the alert, for example in a minute or three minutes.I think three minutes is a normal time without haste to steer from the place and guaranteed to compensate for inaccuracies in the countdown.

Rep: (90)
Oleg380 @ 07.19.17, 10:05*
I will add Dodge, Kia and can anyone else in the next update. The paid version will cost 1 dollar (ie, about 60 rubles). This price will continue until the New Year, we'll see.

And SEAT please add. Also no ((.

1433 @ 20.07.17, 04:28 *
And SEAT please add. Also no ((.

Ah, a little did not have time. Already released an update. Add next time

From the innovations:
- Ability to change the background
- BACK and EXIT button in the settings menu
- 5 new car logos
- Improved GPS performance

P.S. I do not know how to update the version in the header. Tell me.

Rep: (15)
Can I change the functionality of the buttons?

Rep: (104)
Oleg380 @ 07.20.2017, 04:41*

P.S. I do not know how to update the version in the header. Tell me.

I understand that you need to remove the old one under the spoiler, and fill in the new one instead of it. Well, or next to place and indicate the revision version.

Rep: (120)
And in the center of the analog clock can be changed to digital?

Rep: (2717)
Backup Caps
Car Launcher AGAMA
Version: 2.4.0

Last update of the program in the header:08.09.2019

[Attachment = "12776635: baner_agama_pda.jpg"]

Short description:
The AGAMA car launcher is designed for use in the automotive head units of ShGU and Android-based radio tape recorders, as well as for conveniently managing phones and tablets in the car.

Android version: Android 4.0 and up
Russian interface: there is

Google Play: Download the official version
YouTube: Watch promo video
Developer: altercars.ru
Help spread the project: The post Oleg380 # 64126933

Stable version: Download Car Launcher AGAMA version 2.4.0 (Trial 30 days)

Screenshots of Car Launcher AGAMA
[Attachment = "15201320: NEW1.jpg"] [attachment = "12776574: 2.jpg"] [attachment = "15201328: NEW3.jpg"] [attachment = "12784177: 9.jpg"] [attachment = "12776567: 4.jpg "] [attachment =" 15201336: NEW6.jpg "] [attachment =" 15201332: NEW5.jpg "] [attachment =" 12776568: 7.jpg "] [attachment =" 15201343: NEW8.jpg "]

Photos of Car Launcher AGAMA in the car SMART (M13 design) at the exhibition Top Marques in Monaco
[Attachment = "12776976: m13-1.jpg"] [attachment = "12777007: m13club_1525084009.jpg"] [attachment = "12776977: m13-3.jpg"] [attachment = "12776978: m13-4.jpg"] [attachment = "12776979: m13-5.jpg"] [attachment = "12776980: m13-6.jpg"] [attachment = "12777009: m13club_1524495850.jpg"] [attachment = "12777008: m13club_1524824221.jpg"] [attachment = "12777006: m13club_1524181903.jpg"]

Developer about Car Launcher AGAMA
In the development of a specialized launcher for use in the car, we adhere to three basic principles: the sleek design, easy setup and manageability while driving. AGAMA is not only a launcher, which serves as the starting shell for easy launching applications, but also a kind of multimedia center in your car. It is interesting that he does not have built-in player, navigator, but easily integrates with many third-party applications, such as player Poweramp, Google Music, Yandex Navigator, Google Maps and many others.

AGAMA launcher - a kind of aggregator, which collects information from various sources and displays it on the screen. The principle of "one window" becomes very convenient for the driver: your music player, navigation, speedometer, connection information, weather, voice assistant - all at your fingertips in one-click access to. A feature of our launcher include: flexible configuration design for the interior of cars, automatic screen brightness, 24 quick buttons to launch applications, weather in your part of the world with memory for 5 days, and of course 6 is very useful in the car widgets to switch their automatically.

Try AGAMA Car Launcer and enjoy all its amenities in the car!

All past versions:
Version: 2.4.0download(last stable v2)
Version: 2.3.4download
Version: 2.3.3download
Version: 2.3.2download
Version: 2.3.1download
Version: 2.3.0download
Version: 2.2.0download
Version: 2.1.4download
Version: 2.1.3download
Version: 2.1.2download
Version: 2.1.1download
Version: 2.1.0download
Version: 2.0.9download
Version: 2.0.8download
Version: 2.0.7download
Version: 2.0.6download
Version: 1.5.1download(last stable v1)
Version: 1.5.0download
Version: 1.4.4download
Version: 1.4.3download
Version: 1.4.1download
Version: 1.4.0download
Version: 1.3.2download
Version: 1.3.1download
Version: 1.3.0download
Version: 1.2.2download
Version: 1.2.1download
Version: 1.2.0download

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Questions launcher purchase
Question: I bought the paid version, and the inscription TRIAL hangs.
Answer: Just click the "BUY" button again and the full version will immediately appear. Money will not be removed again.
Question: Is it possible to buy a license on a smartphone, and then activate it on a car radio or other device?
Answer: It is possible. But at the same time, you must have one Google account on both devices and Google services installed. If an error occurs during activation on the second device, read the following questions in the FAQ.
Question: I can’t activate the purchased license, writes "You already have this product"
Answer: This often happens when a license is activated on different devices with one Google account. Just Google does not have time to synchronize the data of your accounts. You just need to wait for the synchronization, which happens automatically once every 1-2 days. Or do it manually through the settings of Android - Google Account.
Question: How to activate the previous version 1.5.1 and below?
Answer:here
Question: I can not buy the full version, writes "Your version does not work with Google payment services" or "Error billing"
Answer: You need to install the application from Google Play, check that the latest update of the Google Play Games software or Google Play services is installed (depending on the Android version)
Question: Google services are not available in my region. How do I buy the full version?
Question: I do not have Google Play on my device. How do I activate the full version?
Answer: Currently no way. Alternative purchase and activation methods are not supported.

General questions and setup launcher
Question: How to enable advanced theme settings?
Answer: You need to go to the theme settings and click on the "LIGHT" label in the upper right to switch to the "EXPERT" mode
Question: How to set up a widget with a navigator?
Answer: Detailed instructions:here
Question: Is it possible to make the FM receiver frequency displayed in the launcher?
Question: How to rename a button, change the icon of a button?
Answer: Long click on the button - a menu appears where you can change: the application being launched, the icon, the name of the button.
Question: What is the red bar on the speedometer widget?
Answer: This is an accelerometer - shows the acceleration of the car. Works on GPS, so there may be a delay of 1-2 seconds from the actual readings.
Question: How to make the player widget universal so that any active player can be picked up?

Problems with the launcher
Question: I can not assign a built-in radio to the button, a player. The application is not in the program list.
Ready solutions labels:hereandhere
Question: Launcher closes in the background. The launcher starts a new one when you return to it with the HOME button. Black screen when returning to the launcher.
Question: Launcher does not control the volume
Answer: AGAMA controls the Android system volume. Unfortunately, many PGs have a separate amplifier with separate volume settings, it is impossible to get access to these settings from the Android shell.
Question: Why does the Bluetooth, USB icon not work?
Question: The third-party player plays 15-20 seconds and stops. The player stops when working in the background.
Question: Radio does not work in the background (the sound from the radio disappears)
Answer: Perhaps this one will help.answer

Questions to improve the launcher
Question: Add support for other navigators, such as Navitel, Waze, City Guide, iGO
Answer: we would gladly butread here
Question: When will it be possible to set your background?
Answer: The ability to set your background, your icons in this launcher will not
Question: Make support for third-party widgets in the launcher
Answer: There will be no support for third-party widgets in this launcher. One of the possible ways to solve the issue with widgetshere

Did not find the answer to the question? How to ask a question or report a problem!

Post has been editedgar_alex - 09.09.19, 20:00

Delivered updated from the market. Auto logos are mine now. In the menu, the exit button from the application is available and working. But I can not see the "Back" button.
That is, you go into the menu-Navi-choose apk. Chose. And then how? To exit the main screen, press the physical Menu button. I do not have the buttons back and I do not see it on the screen.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 00:37