> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > »  

> DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.7 "
ALEXX010
Message#1
18.07.17, 21:15
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 664
Check in: 24.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

DiscussionDEXP Ixion P245 Arctic
PictureDEXP Ixion P245, Arctic, Music Head V1600, NOMU V1600
Description |Discussion

Specifications
Common parameters
Model
DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic
Release year
Appearance
Back panel color
the black
Front panel color
the black
mobile connection
2G network support
GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 850, GSM 900
3G network support
WCDMA 1900, WCDMA 2100, WCDMA 850, WCDMA 900
4G (LTE) network support
there is
LTE frequency bands
LTE 1800 (B3), LTE 2100 (B1), LTE 2600 (B7), LTE 800 (B20), LTE 850 (B5)
SIM card format
Micro-SIM (15x12x0.76 mm)
The number of SIM-cards
2 SIM
Screen
Screen size (inch)
4.7"
Screen resolution
1280x720
Pixel density
312 ppi
Screen manufacturing technology
IPS
Number of colors on the screen
16 million
Housing and protection
Body material
plastic
Security
protection from dust and moisture, a protective screen covering from scratches
Type of screen protective coating
strained glass
IP rating
IP68
System
operating system
Android
Processor manufacturer
Qualcomm
Processor model
Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
Number of Cores
CPU frequency
1.1 GHz
Processor configuration
4x Cortex-A7 1.3 GHz
Graphic accelerator
Adreno 304
RAM size
2 GB
Built-in memory
16 GB
Memory card slot
there is
Types of supported memory cards
microSD, microSDHC
Maximum memory card capacity
32 GB
Sensors
accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor
FM radio
there is
Camera
The number of megapixels of the main camera (MP)
Autofocus
there is
Built-in flash
there is
Flash type
LED (LED)
The number of megapixels of the front camera (MP)
Videography
Video format
Hd
Maximum video resolution
1280x720
Communications
Bluetooth version
WiFi standard
802.11b / g / n
NFC
there is
Contactless payment technology
not
GLONASS
there is
GPS
there is
A-GPS
there is
Infrared port
not
Wired Interfaces
Interface
micro USB
MHL support
not
Headphone jack
Mini Jack 3.5 mm
Additional Information
Equipment
USB cable, documentation, charger
Nutrition
Battery type
Li-polymer
Battery Capacity (mAh)
3000 mAh
Standby time
192 h
Talk time
12 h
Dimensions, weight
Width 74 mm
Height 144 mm
Thickness 12.6 mm
Weight 191
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
The original name of this device is Music Head V1600 (NOMU V1600) Link offsitehttp://www.oinom.com/goods.php?id=178
On the naming site, it is sold as a Music Head V1600 4Ghttp://nazya.com/produ ... 0-4g_525969890931.html
OINOM V1600 for sale in Alibabahttps: //www.alibaba.co..Cores_60655916621.html
On aliexpresshttps: //www.aliexpress...7720957-02388-VnYZvQVf
Well, our beloved Company DEXP successfully sells 4.7 "Smartphone DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic 16 GB under its brand and in its packaging :)https://dexp.club/dexp…45-arctic-16-gb-cernyj

Smartphone DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic has a 4.7-inch screen. The model is suitable for universal use: you can use 2 SIM-cards, 16 GB of internal memory, FM-radio and 2 cameras, with a resolution of 8 and 2 MP, respectively. The main camera is equipped with autofocus: it allows you to take high-quality photos. For shooting in low light, the built-in flash will be useful. The advantage of the smartphone is the presence of light and proximity sensors, as well as an accelerometer. For performance DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic meets 4-core 4x Cortex-A7 processor with a frequency of 1.1 GHz. The amount of RAM of the smartphone is 2 GB: this is enough for simultaneous operation of several applications. The smartphone is suitable for use in any conditions: its case, made of wear-resistant plastic, is characterized by the degree of protection IP68. This parameter provides full protection against dust penetration and the ability to work at a depth of more than 1 m. The device body weight is 191 g.

Instructions
Firmware
Instructions
Drivers and Utilities
Get Root
via KingRootKingrootand Super-SumeSuper-sume

Stock files (boot, recovery)

Attached filerecovery.img(16 MB)

Attached filekernel.img(16 MB)

Attached fileboot.img(768 KB)

Original firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.11.17, 09:40
Reason for editing: Official ftp Dexp firmware
Axell123
Message#42
05.04.18, 18:38
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 08.09.11
DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic

Please tell me when resetting to factory settings will the access rights be restored? The situation is as follows: There is a root on this phone, through LBE I chose the right from a heap of applications, and as a result, the dialer stopped working adequately. Return rights (whether it is real?) Nothing has changed. There are now two questions
1. If you reset to factory settings, what will happen
A) All applications installed by me will be deleted, the rights for the rest will be returned to the original ones.
or
B) All applications installed by me will be deleted, the rights to the rest will not return to the original ones.
or still B) All applications will be deleted, the rights to the rest will not return to the original ones, the phone will switch to the Chinese version (officially bought in Moscow)
2. Will the root remain?
tmdiesel
Message#43
07.04.18, 10:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 137
Check in: 02.04.12
Huawei MediaPad T3 KOB-L09

Axell123 @ 04/05/18, 19:38*
Please tell me when resetting to factory settings will the access rights be restored? The situation is as follows: There is a root on this phone, through LBE I chose the right from a heap of applications, and as a result, the dialer stopped working adequately. Return rights (whether it is real?) Nothing has changed. There are now two questions
1. If you reset to factory settings, what will happen
A) All applications installed by me will be deleted, the rights for the rest will be returned to the original ones.
or
B) All applications installed by me will be deleted, the rights to the rest will not return to the original ones.
or still B) All applications will be deleted, the rights to the rest will not return to the original ones, the phone will switch to the Chinese version (officially bought in Moscow)
2. Will the root remain?

When resetting to the factory settings, it does not matter whether through recovery or via Settings - Reset to factory settings only user folders are cleared, system folders are not touched. And the root is installed in the system folder, so kinggut or su will remain alive, root access will remain. And all user applications, not system ones, will be deleted. But, any applications can be made systemic, for example, by moving them with the help of a varnish patcher or some clever explorer into a folder with system applications.

--------------------
The torturer "kiTov"
tmdiesel
Message#44
07.04.18, 11:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 137

Now to my questions))About the sound.I have Android 5.1, phone BU
Quiet sound in headphones.I installed Yandex.navigator, I listen to music and at the moment of switching to the navigator (until you turn the screen or turn off the screen) - the volume of the music increases about 2 or more times. Not by 10-30%, but by at least 200%. Those default sound is greatly understated. Of course, it’s not doubled in points, but these last points that aren’t used are the loudest ones, which in fact “clamp” the volume very strongly. I noticed that when using an assistant, the sound, sometimes for a short time, can also be turned on to full. Maybe my particular device is quiet, the headphones are normal and the sound quality in them is decent, but it's barely audible on the bus. Interestingly, the navigator does not even need a root to increase the volume to max. I tried out about a dozen applications to increase the volume of sound like Simple EQ, Booster Plus, and so on. but, they all only slightly turn up the volume only inside themselves! and do it only at the expense of the equalizer, they have no real effect. Some even turn down the volume to show the fake difference ... And I. the navigator shows the real possibilities of sound and does not need root.
Increase volume (questions)
0) I want to increase the sound, I know there is another way (I need root) by changing the file mixer_something there.xml (8 variations) in the / system / etc folder but, I don’t even know which file to edit.If anyone could increase the volume, you can write which file and what exactly was edited?

... after half a day picking
As usual, if you want to do something - do it yourself)) Therefore, I decided to dock it to the end. Of the 8 files in the folder / mixer_paths and something else there .xml method of selection revealed that only one file is responsible for the volume in the headphones. This is the file mixer_paths_ext_spk_pa.xml On the Internet, I found about fifty articles on how to pick the files mixer_paths.xml and mixer_paths_qrd_skuh.xml, but in my case, changing these files, oddly, does not produce a result. Moreover, changing the values ​​at the bottom of the file mixer_paths_ext_spk_pa.xml of the attribute has no effect.<path name = "handset">
<ctl name = "RX1 Digital Volume" value = "84" />
The effect is achieved only by changing the two lines at the top of the file:
<ctl name = "RX1 Digital Volume" value = "84" />
<ctl name = "RX2 Digital Volume" value = "84" />
I changed from 84 to 105. The first is the left channel, the second is the right one. Unfortunately, in spite of the change of only 2 lines, the sound increases not only in the headphones, but also in the dynamics. If the headphones stand calmly, the speaker starts to chimet already at 60%. Now the challenge: how to reduce the speaker volume, without touching the headphones. Maybe someone knows how?)) To reduce and forget once.
PS, can someone come in handy:
<ctl name = "DEC1 Volume" value = "84" />
<ctl name = "DEC2 Volume" value = "84" />
If you change to 105, the sensitivity of the microphone increases quite well, before that it was much inferior to my previous body. And now even better.
An interesting moment. Yandex navigator, infection, continues to increase the volume in the headphones)) at least henna. Apparently it does not increase by the actual value, but in%, and to him to the bulb that is already at the maximum. Now the headphones are really loud, although after increasing the maximum in mixer_paths_ext_spk_pa.xm, it is no longer weak. Strange, because the increase in volume through the headphones for the navigator is not very necessary, especially in comparison with a dozen special programs to increase the volume of the sound, which generally have no effect, despite their direct and only purpose. However, the volume without headphones - through the speaker the navigator can no longer add even higher. Although it makes the sound cleaner.
Until I found an option with decreasing the volume of the main speaker, I decided to increase it, but not by max, here are the optimal average settings
<ctl name = "RX1 Digital Volume" value = "95" />
<ctl name = "RX2 Digital Volume" value = "95" />
<ctl name = "DEC1 Volume" value = "92" />
<ctl name = "DEC2 Volume" value = "92" />

Questions remained:
1) You can increase the sound through the engineering menu, but I do not enter enter any of the 30-40 ways (* # * #, etc.), that I found on the Internet in PM in this thread. Actually, for phones not MTK, but chipsets by Kvalkom, as I learned later, there is no engineering menu and no. I do not know how they enter it at all))) maybe they are, but, specifically, my device does not support. I only have Check with points: Info about tel, Info about the battery, Statistics of the isp, Wi fi info. But this is not an engineering menu at all, in which you can customize your phone, phone, sound, and so on. And in this check I enter not by combinations (* # * # and so on # * # *), but through software such as "mobile uncle".
The question itself, write, who has what firmware and is it really included in the engineering menu, if so, by what combination? And, do you really see anything other than Check?
2) the sound on my 5.1 bucket does not increase without warning "Set the volume above the recommended value?" But, this is not just a warning, it requires pressing the "OK" button on the screen, the default sound in the device is very quiet in the headphones, the bodies in the pocket and to increase it through the garnetter, you still need to click on "OK" - otherwise increase, this is complete nonsense, and, tearing the eggs, the one who did it, of course, would not hurt)) Maybe someone decided this question? Tk on other devices in spite of the warning - when you press the sound rocker again, the volume then increases. There is a thought, having learned the answer to the question b) to make a step by increasing the volume for the headset not even - 100% of the volume is not at the 15th last point, but already at 10m, so that having reached this warning, the sound is already 100%. But, there must be a way to get rid of this warning altogether. Only nowhere can I find it.Tell me who stitched on the firmware from the header (as far as I know, there is Android 6) - do you have such a problem with the warning and mandatory pressing OK on the screen itself?

Post has been editedtmdiesel - 07.04.18, 21:15

--------------------
The torturer "kiTov"
lukey
Message#45
08.04.18, 17:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 24.12.09
Acer neoTouch

* tmdiesel
* Axell123,
How was the phone rutted? Via kingroot and super-sume?
tmdiesel
Message#46
09.04.18, 20:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 137

lukey @ 04/08/18 18:24*
How was the phone rutted? Via kingroot and super-sume?

King Route + SU, but, sort of like super SU is not required.

--------------------
The torturer "kiTov"
dikiy1986
Message#47
02.05.18, 08:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 02.05.18

What buttons to hold to exit recovery DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic ????
shkarr1961
Message#48
03.06.18, 08:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 03.06.18
DEXP Ixion P245 Arctic

Hello everyone! Who knows if you can set up contactless payment? The device supports NFC.
alexgop73
Message#49
15.07.18, 21:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 16.01.13

I use this device for a couple of months. bribed with the purchase indestructibility with moisture protection and 2 gig of operatives. I use it very actively in the taxi mode when the taximeter and navigation are working in pairs ... the screen works 12 hours and more without shutting down ..
2 huge drawbacks are revealed .. the first is that the device is very hot .. and the second drawback is that the phone takes a very long time to charge .. the first condition is handled by a car air conditioner .. but what about the charge? I use a car charger for 2 amps .. the charger is serviceable since the tablet charges 9 inches diagonally when the tablet is running .. but the phone charges only if it is turned off, in the sense of sending to sleep mode when the screen is not working. and sometimes it charges normally even when it is turned on. and sometimes when the charger is on, the charge percentage readings go to minus.
Today, at home, from the network charger for 2 amps, the phone in sleep mode was charged from 20% to 100% in 12 hours !! o.O
where to dig comrades? can pass under warranty? I ask for advice.
lukey
Message#50
16.07.18, 10:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Acer neoTouch

* alexgop73
The device does not consume more than 1 amp, no matter what charging is used.
Turn off Wi-Fi, bluetooth. Reduce screen brightness. Understand the applications that eat energy.

By charging time. Turn off Wi-Fi, bluetooth, gps, reboot the device, put it on charge. If it will be charged for a long time, bring it to the service.
alexgop73
Message#51
17.07.18, 09:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

* lukey
Long charge is how much? Have reliable charge time data? If from the point of view of physics, the battery of this phone is 3 a / h (3000 miliamper), a charge current of 2 amps should charge for 1.5 hours. Add to the time a maximum of another hour for chemical losses.
I am wrong?
alexgop73
Message#52
17.07.18, 10:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

About the fact that the device does not consume more than 1 amp.
I would believe in it, if he hadn’t been so hot, it’s impossible to heat him so much with only 1 ampere of current

Post has been editedalexgop73 - 17.07.18, 10:04
lukey
Message#53
17.07.18, 18:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Acer neoTouch

Believe it or not, do not believe it, in normal conditions the device is charged with 1 ampere current in 3.5 hours.
alexgop73
Message#54
17.07.18, 19:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

My device today from the network charger was charged for 8 hours. At the same time, the phone was in sleep mode with the geolocation turned off and the Wi-Fi, the busy RAM was about 300 megs (there were no programs eating the energy).
To the doctor to send the device?
alexgop73
Message#55
11.08.18, 10:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

My IMHO on this gadget is a full hat. I did not have a worse machine than this phone .. sad shit .. litter for the French ...
pomidor2007
Message#56
15.08.18, 08:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 09.11.14
Nokia C2-03

Damn, flunked the phone by flashing. I launched by mistake not emmc_update_all.bat but emmc_update_all_factory.bat. Now the bodies do not turn on, when connecting to the HS-USB Diagnostics 9006 computer. Some sections did not flash through the log, while the body hung in the fastboot I launched emmc_update_all.bat. After the reboot, the DEXP screensaver appeared, hung and the bodies went out. I ask for help

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot.exe devices
d3f7ce32 fastboot

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot.exe devices
d3f7ce32 fastboot

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>emmc_update_all_factory.ba
t

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash partition i
mage \ modem \ gpt_both0.bin
sending 'partition' (33 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'partition' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash modemst1 im
age \ modem \ zero.bin
error: cannot load 'image \ modem \ zero.bin'

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash modemst2 im
age \ modem \ zero.bin
error: cannot load 'image \ modem \ zero.bin'

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash fsg image \ m
odem \ la0901_fs_image.tar.gz.mbn.img
error: cannot load 'image \ modem \ la0901_fs_image.tar.gz.mbn.img'

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash modem image
\ modem \ NON-HLOS.bin
sending 'modem' (52033 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'modem' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash sbl1 image \
modem \ sbl1.mbn
sending 'sbl1' (244 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'sbl1' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash rpm image \
modem \ rpm.mbn
sending 'rpm' (155 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'rpm' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash tz image \
modem \ tz.mbn
sending 'tz' (511 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'tz' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash sec image \
modem \ sec.dat
sending 'sec' (0 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'sec' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash splash imag
e \ android \ splash.img
sending 'splash' (2700 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'splash' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash aboot image
\ android \ emmc_appsboot.mbn
sending 'aboot' (477 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'aboot' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash boot image
\ android \ boot.img
sending 'boot' (9209 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'boot' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash system imag
e \ android \ system.img
sending 'system' (1052713 KB) ... FAILED (remote: data too large)

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash userdata im
age \ android \ userdata.img
sending 'userdata' (206708 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'userdata' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash persist ima
ge \ android \ persist.img
sending 'persist' (4360 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'persist' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash cache
ge \ android \ cache.img
sending 'cache' (6248 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'cache' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash recovery im
age \ android \ recovery.img
sending 'recovery' (9327 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'recovery' ... OKAY
D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>emmc_update_all.bat

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash modem image
\ modem \ NON-HLOS.bin
sending 'modem' (52033 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'modem' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash sbl1 image \
modem \ sbl1.mbn
sending 'sbl1' (244 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'sbl1' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash rpm image \ m
odem \ rpm.mbn
sending 'rpm' (155 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'rpm' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash tz image \ mo
dem \ tz.mbn
sending 'tz' (511 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'tz' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash sec image \ m
odem \ sec.dat
sending 'sec' (0 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'sec' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash splash imag
e \ android \ splash.img
sending 'splash' (2700 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'splash' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash aboot image
\ android \ emmc_appsboot.mbn
sending 'aboot' (477 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'aboot' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash boot image \
android \ boot.img
sending 'boot' (9209 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'boot' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash system imag
e \ android \ system.img
sending 'system' (1052713 KB) ... FAILED (remote: data too large)

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash userdata im
age \ android \ userdata.img
sending 'userdata' (206708 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'userdata' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash persist ima
ge \ android \ persist.img
sending 'persist' (4360 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'persist' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash cache
ge \ android \ cache.img
sending 'cache' (6248 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'cache' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>fastboot flash recovery im
age \ android \ recovery.img
sending 'recovery' (9327 KB) ... OKAY
writing 'recovery' ... OKAY

D: \ PROSHIVKI \ DEXP \ Ixion p245 \ P245_R01_13.02.2017_V1.1>pause
alexgop73
Message#57
19.08.18, 21:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

alexgop73 @ 08/11/18, 10:46*
My IMHO on this gadget is a full hat. I did not have a worse machine than this phone .. sad shit .. litter for the French ...

I will add that the network charger from the kit charged a couple of times the phone and died suddenly ... the cord from the kit stopped contacting after a week of use ...
DO NOT LEAD TO SUCH CHANGES !!!!!
skop234
Message#58
21.08.18, 23:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 23.03.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Che is not happy? And samsungi stop charging, while charging and navigating at the same time. Just turn into a stove. I see two problems with the phone: 1. the percent is very weak., 2. a very slippery back cover. Everything else is tolerable. And the camera is very good for a secure phone. In others, much worse.
micha26
Message#59
02.09.18, 13:31
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 13.11.09
RoverPC S2

Hello.
I just can not download the firmware 1.1 from the link - it swears that the file is broken. Who can throw?
dizainer74
Message#60
20.09.18, 14:58
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 19.12.15
Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1

* pomidor2007,I killed my own way. tried to restore the markup - NO. And the repair does not. The official answer is that zip is not supplied.
Miura33
Message#61
26.09.18, 15:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 12.02.17

If there is NFC, how to set up payment?
Dexp

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 21:52