> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (596)
DiscussionSamsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Selection and Comparison пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Reviews
Specifications
  • Display - 5.7 ″, Super AMOLED, 1440 Г— 2560, Gorilla Glass 5 Dual Edge.
  • The processor is a Snapdragon 820 (MSM8996), 4 cores, 2.15 GHz or Exynos 8890, 2.3 GHz, 8 cores.
  • Video accelerator - Qualcomm Adreno 530, 624 MHz or Mali-T880MP12, 650 MHz.
  • Memory - 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64 GB UFS 2.0 ROM.
  • Cameras - 12 MP, Sony IMX260 or Samsung S5K2L1, f / 1.7 + 5 MP, Samsung S5K4E6, f / 1.7.
  • Battery - 3200 mAh, fast charging 15 watts.
  • The operating system is the Edge UX based on Android 7.0.
  • Others - NFC, wireless charging, IP68, VR-ready, barometer, heart rate monitor, fingerprint scanner, headphone jack.

Useful

Topics CuratorKerbala . For all questions and suggestions contact the QMS

Post has been editedKerbala - 07.05.20, 13:26
Reason for editing: Removed poll

Rep: (41)
* Swell74,
At 9 android on Sams is in general not the same as on the 8th :) my hands better. It can be reset to the settings screen - adaptive brightness and try to teach in the new.

Rep: (5)
Not that it is necessary, just wondering. I was lying on akkumulyator- Case Note 7. Do not work with Note FE. But if you make across, something is charging. There are experts on how to adapt to normal operation?
Attached Image

Post has been editedkerbala - 09.07.19, 22:30
Reason for editing: under spoiler

Rep: (41)
* IGGY_F,
If no Root - find the location of a small square marks in the boot (on the surface, with regard to phone) and cut it. Nayti.mozhno of heterogeneity of plastic / stickers or similar arrangement to that in the original-cover book. If Ruth - to change the name in the phone bild.prop and somewhere else.
If upside down, insert the phone, the charge?

Post has been editedjmtccm - 06.07.19, 08:26

* jmtccm ,
Yes, charged
Attached Image

Disassembled the Back Pack ... Labels found ... Disassembled only works on the same half of the ...
Where they could hide this contact?

Hello!
Fortunately he slammed his Note FE on the asphalt and broke the glass on the front panel. Who faced with the replacement of glass in Ukraine?

Rep: (4)
furikuri @ 10.07.19, 12:36*
Who faced with the replacement of glass in Ukraine?

Unfortunately, the chance to repair it we zero.
The Official did not take them in for repair, unofficial say bring only with spare parts, as order is nowhere.
Look for the donor or order on ebay LCD assembly: the most realistic option.

Rep: (4)
jmtccm @ 05.07.19, 08:43*
Released updated with security patches on June globalku. The loader is raised to the fifth version, the full upgrade to an older firmware is not possible.

Unfortunately, the update does not restore jobs with covers from 7th Note, as well as the simultaneous operation of a sandwich of two sim-cards and memory cards.
At 8m Androide it all worked perfectly.

Rep: (3)
And do I update to the June match never arrived: unsure:

Good day! Broken display on your FE, straight on the rounded edges (and the glass was broken heel even earlier, and replaced by a plastic Alik). A couple of times we coat superglue hash that does not crumble further. Smart is still quite cheerful, thinking to pay for repairs to the display unofficial replacement. On aliekspresse have displays with notes "with frame" and "no frame" - which must be taken to replace?

Rep: (67)
* Note FE,
You laugh? This means - with frame and without. Without a framework cheaper

Post has been editedAleke_82 - 12.07.19, 17:22

* Aleke_82 And what is beyond? display glass such as across the front of the Smart.

* ka1yaka,
frame, which is inserted into the display itself. See for yourself aliekspresse. For example, the first available link -
https: //ru.aliexpress....9%2Csearchweb201603_60

In the case, and I thought about the screwdriver is written: D

* Aleke_82 , I still can not understand - what to take to replace a broken display? Frame this case is not that sticky stuff on both sides (plastic back put on such a thing)?

Post has been editedka1yaka - 12.07.19, 22:31

* ka1yaka,
Frame - itself a metal frame. Basis phone. You seem to need no frame to take it at you all right?

* Aleke_82 , Metal frame itself is intact, there is some small scratches but overall ok.

* ka1yaka,
I say - you need a screen with no scope

Rep: (13)
Better to take the frame, will not have hemorrhoids with gluing

Rep: (13)
All people. I bought a new laptop yesterday 9128 black. His fairy put on a shelf as a backup.

* login666 Congratulations to the acquisition. There are radical differences, which immediately rushed into the eyes (in firmware)? Apart from bluetooth pen? Just my wife Nout 9

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/20, 1:39