> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cantalk: English dialogs | Development of colloquial English

Rep: (10)
CanTalk: English Conversations
version: 1.8

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
More than 100 real dialogues in English in a convenient messenger format.

Description:
Cantalk: English Dialogues are more than 100 real dialogues in English in a convenient format of the messenger.

Simple exercises to understand the speech and drawing up the answer will help improve the skills of possession of speaking English, and contextual dictionaries - replenish the vocabulary and learn new spoken phrases!

Features:
- pronunciation of phrases
- control of the correctness of the response and score score
- Dictionary to each dialogue
- Night mode
- All dialogs are available for free and without restrictions.

We offer you the practice of communicating with a virtual interlocutor to the following topics:
☆ Holidays ☆ Party ☆ Hobbies ☆ TV and Cinema ☆ Cafe and Restaurants ☆ Nutrition ☆ Meeting ☆ phone calls ☆ Conversations with friends ☆ Help in finding things ☆ Buying products ☆ Purchase gift ☆ buying clothes ☆ Family and friends ☆ About yourself ☆ About the interlocutor ☆
We are constantly expanding this list!

Android required: 4.0.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Dem0n13
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...a%26UTM_MEDIUM%3DTOPIC.

Download:
version: 1.8 Message â„–28, author DEM0N13

Past versions

Post has been editedqq1978 - 25.04.19, 12:27

Rep: (1)
I thought very well. I would like to give her time, but started without a keyboard. She has its own built-in or supporting third party. I have Yandex. Klava. With the rest of the prog all friendly. Android 4.1.2.

Rep: (84)
Attached Image

Something is wrong.

* Quantum, She has a similar integrated keyboard, which consists not from letters, but from words or even phrases.

* SLM, From Ukraine try to install (judging by your profile)? Now I checked, I have Ukraine included in the console, there are installations from there. Maybe you use a proxy of another country or in the settings of your google accounts are not Ukraine?
If so - go without a proxy or put Ukraine in the settings. In extreme cases, you can install APK from the first message, it fully complies with the latest version in the Play Store.

Version 1.1. Established. The keyboard or any input is missing. Android 4.1.2.

* Quantum, Be kind, throw a screenshot in PM or here, where there is no input?

I open any dialogue and no choice of input options at all, drew the entire screen and software and hard keys (

* Quantum, Without a screenshot or any other information, I can not understand what is the problem.

Update!

Version: 1.1.2

What's new:
- Improved prompts
- Improved mapping of some phrases
- reduced application size by 20%
- Fixed translation of some phrases

Attached files

Attached fileRU-EN-DIALOGS-1.1.2.APK(1.25 MB)

Rep: (220)
Excellent app, add only dark design, to explore the evening. : good_luck:
Interestingly, when the developer will make the application paid. Simply, always good applications to this come and then break the interface and usability.
Yes, and the idea is not new, the same and for free in Lingualeo.
But if the author can develop themes with dialogues, there will be a good alternative to Leo and others. Similar.

Post has been editedizmiryooo - 06.09.17, 12:51

* izmiryooo Many thanks for the feedback! As for the dark theme, we think, perhaps in the nearest releases add!

I can tell a little, on what path we will go.
The application will remain free. In the premium plans -function for the donat of arbitrary size (such as synchronization of progress between devices and a steep voice synthesizer), possibly disconnected advertising (where it will not interfere).

The main idea is to give the user to study the material without restrictions, and for a small donat to give "Fishechki", in contrast to the same Lingvaleo, which has full access to the expensive annual subscription.

Post has been editedDem0n13 - 06.09.17, 21:21

Dem0n13 @ 09/06/2017, 21:15*
The main idea is to give the user to study the material without restrictions, and for a small donat to give "Fishechki", in contrast to the same Lingvaleo, which has full access to the expensive annual subscription.

In Leo, it is not necessary to open a subscription, if you do not study grammar. There, for the fulfillment of tasks, they give promotion, the one who is diligently studied.
Again, you need to develop dialogs. Well, good luck in the development of the application! : yes:

Rep: (3)
Quantum @ 08.26.17, 21:59*
I open any dialogue and no choice of input options at all

The same on the tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P3110).
On the screen, where you need to write a message, does not respond to pressing. The backspace reacts (judging by the sound).

* Quantum,
* Le tigre,
The same on the phone HTC Incredible Android 4.0.4
There are no problems on the Meizu M3 Note on Android 5.1. I feel a problem in optimizing the application under the version of android.

* Le tigre,
* Quantum,
* izmiryooo
Thank you so much for your bug reports, in older versions Android (4.0.x - 4.2.x) really have problems, I will try to decide them in the next release!

A new update dedicated to predominantly problems on old devices. Special thanks* quantum , * izmiryooo , * Le tigre !

Version: 1.1.3

What's new:
- Fixed application on Android 4.0.x - 4.1.x
- Small cosmetic improvements

Attached files

Attached fileRU-EN-DIALOGS-1.1.3.APK(1.25 MB)

Post has been editedDem0n13 - 17.09.17, 21:12
Reason for editing: Added thanks

Rep: (0)
Pleasant app, you can do it to communicate with bots =))) Those who wallpace for *** to be other people)

* tetracon, very accurately said, thanks)

Update dedicated to the first thousand active users!

Version: 1.2

What's new:
- Added category "I and family" (+25 dialogues)
- Added night mode
- Added the possibility of donations
- Updated Main Screen Interface
- Improved stability
- Improved some interface elements

Attached fileRU-EN-Dialogs-1.2.apk(1.47 MB)

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 13.11.17, 00:35

Version: 1.2.1

What's new: this issue contains minor fixes version 1.2

Attached files

Attached fileRU-EN-DIALOGS-1.2.1.APK(1.47 MB)

Version: 1.3
What's new:
The update is dedicated to active users who contributed to the development of the project and writing us many comments and proposals!
- Added category "Career" (+18 dialogues)
- Expanded dictionaries
- fixed many inaccuracies
- Updated Tip with an incorrect answer
- Added viewed dialogs
- Improved stability
Screenshots of the new tip and viewing dialogs
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileRU-EN-Dialogs-1.3.apk(1.77 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/08/19, 6:04