> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI S - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (26)
DiscussionUMIDIGI S
PictureUMIDIGI S
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications

brand UMIDIGI
Model S
Color Black / Gold
Material Aluminum Alloy Unibody
Operating System UMI OS, based on Android 7.0
Touch ID Front Touch ID, Unlock in 0.1-0.3s, Multi-function
CPU MTK Helio P20, Octa-Core, 2.3GHz, 8xCortex-A53
GPU ARM Mali-T880 MP2 900MHz
RAM 4GB
ROM 64GB
Battery 4000mAh / 4.35V Quick ChargePE + 2.5A / 1.67A (5V / 7V / 9V) 1.25A (12V)
Standby Time 15-18 days
Screen 5.5 inch Type SHARPВ® Original IGZO (2.5D Arc screen)
Resolution 1080p Capacitive multi-touch
The main camera Samsung S5K3L8 13MP + 5MP
The front camera is 5MP GC5005
Video 1080P, 2K, 4K
Band GSM 850 (B5) / 900 (B8) / 1800 (B3) / 1900 (B2) WCDMA 900 (B8) / 2100 (B1) LTE FDD 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) / 2600 (B7) / 800 ( B20)
2 SIM card Nano SIM Card or 1 Nano SIM Card and 1 TF Card Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, respectively.
WIFI802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4 / 5GHZ
Bluetooth 4.1
Build in GPS / Glonass
G-Sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Hall switch
USB Type-C
USB OTG
HIFI Smart PA: Richtek, IC: RT5509WSC
Notification LED
Dimensions 154.9 * 75.85 * 7.98MM
Net Weight 167g

Photo
Attached Image

Useful
Video instruction flashing phone
Download the official firmware version 20170818
Download the official firmware version 20170726
Driver on win xp, win7, win8 on win 10
QGDP for Umidigi S
1) How to disable the news feed:
"Settings - Application-- show system processes - intelligent Aggregating Page - disable"

2) There was a problem with syncing Google contacts?
"Settings - Permissions management - launch control on behalf of applications - system applications - tick Google Contacts Sync and other Google services”
If Google contacts sync doesn’t work, try restarting your phone. Such an inconvenience in the next office. firmware will be fixed. On the locked screen, under the clock, writes Mr.MM.dd, such a jamb will also be fixed in the next firmware.

3) Through Play Mapket not download the app?
Settings>Applications>Three dots>Show system processes>Download Manager>Storage>Delete data, and then restart the phone

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedUMIDIGI - 27.12.17, 08:57

Rep: (3118)
E_Nomine @ 10.09.17, 20:25*
he like C NOTE on the panel at the edges of the scanner? not the ugliness onscreen buttons (meaning permanent)
have sensory and virtual (with shutdown)
it would be better done without his shell on pure android
overview

Rep: (1)
E_Nomine @ 13.09.17, 11:57*
I ordered, now waiting
users look is not something that is not a lot))))) in general silence

Incidentally there who ordered recently, how long are sent?
in the order it is written that sending up to 33 days, but I know that the PF store and quickly send mail Netherlands dovozyat that fast, but 33 days to send it slightly annoying :)

I ordered August 14 took 25 August. Novosibirsk.
For all the time no one glitch.
Do not upgrade the power manager Okum begins to warm up. The manager is embedded in a non Udall system. We had to do a hard reset after infected almost warm.

Post has been editedjeka-b - 13.09.17, 20:07
Reason for editing: Rules text

Rep: (13)
Good day. I sent the day of order, waiting.) Ordered in * Umidigi Store *.

Rep: (0)
I do not know. I have all the updates including power manager and nothing warms. Just for the time not a single glitch. The device is a bomb.

Posted on 15/09/2017, 16:22:

Someone said that the novelty will soon be on android 8? zhdems

Rep: (8)
There are music lovers, as the sound from the unit?

Rep: (8)
About the sound
* noskojv
no chips in sound is not stated then everything is standard and no more.
and that while in the description
HIFI Smart PA: Richtek, IC: RT5509WSC
and that this is

Post has been editedfear2 - 16.09.17, 18:13

Who knows how to check a second chamber and the photos are the same when you close a small camera

Posted on 18/09/2017, 12:05:

There is a division into two screen

Yesterday joined quick touch by itself, cut down!
When you disable wi-fi did not immediately activated the mobile Internet, it is necessary to switch the type of network manually.
Most stocks are not observed.

Tell us about appart, what the problems are?

Cant have with duplications across the screen Mira screen movies and games rules retarding sometimes loses 4g works for H + in the charging time display of advertisements is the standard application which is no news of his Manager ie stop not turn can not be anything else in rhodium fine

Posted on 10/04/2017, 17:24:

* kosty122, ask that the answer interestno

Rep: (170)
* druchevski,
commas to place in the text, the school did not teach?

cartoon "in the country is not learned lessons" look

and on a subject, I withdrew today from the post office
device content, Umi OS course stuff crammed terribly much that you need to remove and oh, how I hate that decision ayfonopodobnoe all applications in a heap, what is most interesting to reassign launcher still does not work
but on the whole satisfied in many ways

Post has been editedE_Nomine - 04.10.17, 17:46

* druchevski,
Satellites are normally looking for? gta san andreas pulls?

kosty122 @ 04.10.17, 19:03*
Satellites are normally looking for?

Yes

I tell you the glass from C NOTE not bad laid down
Complete not like the cut under the scanner

Good day. Today I received a long-awaited package. Telefonchik zdorovsky but annoying heating of the upper part (on both sides), is this normal?

"There is a standard application which is no news of his Manager ie not stop you can not turn off"

News easily disabled, you need to stop and disable the system process intelligent Aggregating Page.

* kosty122, but works to connect to the TV with a joystick and son happy

Posted 05/10/2017 18:18:

Post has been editeddruchevski - 05.10.17, 18:21

I can not put my tune on call and SMS. Please tell me how to do it?

Oops, understood)))

Post has been editedalekstuz - 05.10.17, 20:13
Reason for editing:)))

Rep: (26)
* E_Nomine,
Antututu many issues?
And if you do not difficult to write about devayse more information.

toxtamis @ 05.10.17, 19:56*
Antututu many issues?

Attached Image

toxtamis @ 05.10.17, 19:56*
more information

Well more then))))
the general impression is positive, the assembly is good, do not want no cover wear it, no glass glue, but sometimes my careless attitude forced to do it
surprised by the presence of frontal flash
multimedia speaker is loud, well, just a loud, though not without criticism, too highlighted the high frequencies, I would like more low, again, this is my bear ears
Umi OS needs some work and very serious, there are jerks in the interface, although it is clear that this is not due to percents, With NOTE as a budget processor, and then work out better
get used to it it was necessary, to adjust for a long time, it is not possible to recover your account when you first set up, everything falls handles do shove apps in folders, as centralized menu in the shell is not, well, why lick implementation with govnoayfona, because we have been very stupid and unsuccessful miyuay why yet another parody, but in defense of the shell all say that like blind, well implemented its transparency following switches
RAM with a surprisingly works fine in a little more than a simple gig takes 4, the two have never leapt
Attached Image

in 7 applications and small game
Attached Image
Attached Image

"Multiple windows" pleased with the fact that you can adjust the size allocated for applications in C NOTE it was exactly in half
cameras here as always for show, or rather not have, but I do pohrenu much more important for me is the location of the jack, a long time ago and it was like to see the implementation of

What else to write do not know, just from the mail yesterday took

charged quickly discharged (at me, I'm not all) too quickly, but this is the norm, 7-8 hours of intensive use, those who talk about 1-2 days well, these people just do not use your phone at all from the word
Attached Image

Well again it is the day of use, it was yesterday, setting, tidying up trash
Yes, over the phone in the trash simply terrible abundance, antivirus nifiga is not desired)))

But the phone pleased with the performance of the assembly and ergonomics 5+, and the shell is easily remedied

Post has been editedE_Nomine - 05.10.17, 20:50
Reason for editing: added screenshots

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 2:56