Model T1 (E01) Phisung DVR - alarm on Androyd 5.1 - Discussion | [Car] Other

Rep: (848)
Model T1 (E01) DVR \ Alarm \ Files \ Androyd 5.1 from Phisung , Camlive , JunSun and others.

Discussion пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

When specified in the order "savagemessiahzine.comforum member " Phisung promised additional support with the obligatory involvement of forum participants.
noteMarksavagemessiahzine.comIt is in the order, and not in the message to the seller. Otherwise, you may not get an additional gift from the seller.

And he is delicious;)
[*]The pictures in the header are clickable.

Specifications
Attached Image

Instruction
adapted translation* Bezrazniti,
Attached fileT1_Ru.pdf(2.59 MB)

Firmware
Instructions for full backup

Instruction
Update camera firmware T1:

1. Change the name on the firmware "cm_update.zip "
2. Copy "cm_update.zip "On the TF-card
3. Connect T1 camera to a power source, switch,
wait for the download, and then insert the TF card
4. When the TF card is inserted, simultaneously begin to flash red and green LEDs. This means that the camera has launched a firmware update.
5. The firmware update will take about 6 minutes.
If TF-card for low-speed characteristics or volume is less than 4 GB,
time increase dramatically. It may be more than half an hour.
Please do not turn off the camera all the time.

At the end of flashing green LED will light constantly.
Now you can remove the TF card.

If you need to upgrade a further camera, the
remove В«cm_update-1262304108.zipВ» TF card, change the name of the firmware on the В«cm_update.zipВ», and
start updating the next cell.

Stock 1.6.11

Stock 1.6.20

Stock 1.6.20_V Russian language

Stock 1.6.51_V Russian language preinstalled.

Attention ! Model C1 in the catalog is not the same as T1 in the branch. Firmware from a branch of her killed!
Product Catalog

Coupon from Aliexpress
Opening a new account, Ali promisescoupon$ 19 o.O
Valid 24 hours from the time of registration of all

Related programs and their supporting sites

Sitein English
Sitein chinese

Smarteye- Russian. Localization* Bezrazniti,
Attached fileSmartEye .apk(9.97 MB)

CarAssist- Russian. Localization* olegik790402,
Attached fileCarControl.apk(14.65 MB)

Problems with registration inFacebook.

The program is suitable for all models of Phisung, having a built-in DVR Assistant.

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Terraced topic E06 (T98); E09 (T10); V9; E02
Well, if someone suddenly decides that the work is worthy of remuneration ....
Account PayPal: [email protected] only write there is meaningless.
Mail is configured to auto delete everything except PayPal.

Post has been editedBezrazniti - 22.10.19, 23:10
Reason for editing: Stock 1.6.51_V Russian language preinstalled.

Rep: (7)
* Bezrazniti , Thank you for the translated manual.
Actually the question, Is it necessary to put the camera sim card, to use the programs and CarAssist SmartEye in the car through the tablet android, which is also without SIM. And then some functionality will not be available?

serg34serg @ 27.07.17, 12:54*
Do you need to be sure the SIM card in the camera set to enjoy programs and CarAssist SmartEye in the car

Not. Can wifi connection. It works fine.
That will not be available ..... So it's all kinds of remote control of the machine.
Starting with alarm .... Everything will work only on WiFi range.

Rep: (112)
* serg34serg, If possible Mauger put a piece of the original video on the disc?

Rep: (7)
* vadgorev ,
So, not yet purchased, brother. Newbie.
* Bezrazniti ,
Prompt please, this model is good enough (finished manufacturer)? Or being piloted as a mirror-E06 camera, and then the price of ka-ah-ah-ah jump?

Post has been editedserg34serg - 27.07.17, 16:39

Rep: (112)
* serg34serg,
Firmware normally dopilivat* Bezrazniti, : blush:

serg34serg @ 27.07.17, 15:38*
This model is already good enough (finished manufacturer)?

In general, yes. Not soggy. It is stable and good.
Only the Russian language there yet and does not smell. Although the language of honest
there does not need at all. But I will do. Later.
I'm on vacation: P

Posted on 27/07/2017, 17:16:

serg34serg @ 27.07.17, 15:38*
and then the price of ka-ah-ah-ah jump?

That's for sure - I have no idea. There is a chance.
All in fact depends on the demand.

Rep: (0)
Today set. I could not find how to change the system time on the recorder, or at least the time zone?
And one more thing. When connected to devices on both wifi access point on your phone is switched off the Internet. I do not know how to solve this point

Hello.

Finally came to me this device. I ordered from the official Phisung store on Ali. Was packed well, the box is not wrinkled, but in case the crack about the SD card input.

Connected, I set CarAssist SmartEye on the iPad and on Android tablet.
Applications generally earned and zakonnektilis, but in a strange way - occasionally it falls off wi-fi.
iPad device sees and sees a picture with him, but for some reason when paired devices constantly gives Failed to connect, but it still works.

The image on the tablet for some reason comes with a noticeable delay. Posterior chamber do not connect yet, but if there is the same delay, this translation does not make sense to park.
And the most important question, problem: card 16 (kingston), which was complete, the device is not found. When the shouts "No SD", both applications give the same thing when you try to format the application - the card is not found.
Could this be due to the fact, that the new card was not formatted? Reformatting it on your computer, today I will try again with this card and the other. I start to worry, a sudden crack, not only foreign, have to open a dispute.

I immediately picked up the card without formatting.
And here is how to change the time zone to display times correctly, I could not find it.
And the pair also does not work all the time gives Failed. Although in conjunction with automatic disconnection push button on the recorder.
If, honestly, I do not completely understand why this pairing. Like and so everything works. Perhaps for remote connection through 3g.

* Snake82,
Do I understand correctly that gives Failed CarAssist? On Android or iOS?

Map the problem was resolved after formatting see.
Before setting the time and time zone is not yet reached, we must also check the operation with Simcoe and the second chamber. While testing on the knee, I did not have time to drag the wires are normal.

* SacRED.rzn,
Yes, Android phone.

Fail and outputs CarAssist and SmartEye. And there, and there is an opportunity to interface devices. I am trying to do it? phone is connected via Wifi to the Registrar (that is, they are guaranteed to be on the same network).

Doing so: trying to make a bind device. I choose from the list of the device, confirm. Then, as in the instructions I press the button on the recorder. But the program still climbs message: Failed to bind, please check your network.

Today in the morning put a sim card, perekklyuchatel settings (Mobile Network) has become unlocked. But in brackets: Disconnected. That is not immediately soared. But the point is in sim card. It is necessary to check, it can not work.

And it works, both cameras write.

* Snake82,
Today I put a sim card to 4G, and then pairing was successful - instead of the failed success and gave voice asked to press the button to confirm the pairing. It was while connected via wi-fi. Then disconnected from the wi-fi, the device remains visible online via the mobile Internet.
It works fine: check real-time viewing and receiving photos. Yet there is a fun feature - press the button and speak into the phone / tablet microphone, the sound is played from the speaker unit. It is possible to cover the mat and evakuatorschikov thieves (especially if the output audio from the speaker powerful under the hood): D

date / time settings, too, did not find, but after installing the SIM cards automatically set correctly.

Tried to attach a rear camera, stuck without extension cables, but it did not work, or I did not understand how to make it work, signs of life are not served and how to switch it on in the application, is not found. On the screen with the video on the left there Letter F, I think this is the Front-Rear switch, but does not respond to pressing.

In general, left to deal with a camera and make a hidden wiring under the skin, what I would do on the weekend.

* SacRED.rzn,

When the rear camera is attached, the button (F - front) appears on the display. by pressing the switches to the rear chamber and the button changes to B -back.

Even when the two chambers are working and there is a record in CarAssist in the main window, where there is a timing recording time appears the inscription dual (such as two cameras write.)

Yes, and what about Sims specify which operator and the city?

* Snake82,
Thank you knew about the camera, I will continue the experiments.

MTS sim with support for 4G LTE, the city of Ryazan. worthy, even in real-time preview does not slow down the speed.

Good afternoon! Please answer a few questions.
Have you tried via the Internet to copy files from the SD card recorder?
Logger itself can upload videos in the cloud or FTP server?
The Registrar sends the application to the notice VIDEO when pushing and braking in traffic or just a parking lot?
Is there a record of the motion sensor?
Thanks for answers!

Rep: (6)
Hello,

I suffer from the same devaysom Junsun. As I understand it, the same piece of hardware, but under a different name of the seller.

Of the problems:

1) Connect all the instructions, the rear camera is not included in the application machine, as it was in the description. Managing let down the wire to the reversing lamp, LEDs on the back of the camera when the reverse gear is included, but no parking lines in the annex no.

2) I bought a sim card MTS (Moscow) at the rate of "smart device" - the application does not see the face. No SIM, regardless of which side is inserted Simca. Rebooting does not effect. With Megaphone Simcoe same.

3) Not included in Annex ADAS functions. The instructions stated that the need to reach a certain speed, and move so for a minute - there is no result.

4) The rear camera writes in 480p and at dusk useless. Especially if it is standing behind tinted glass.

Incidentally, the time to install the Chinese, and in any application there is no way to fix it.

Veda dispute on Ali, but do not lose hope that you can still bring to mind the registrar, as the idea is good.
Any ideas?

Ardlion @ HTC @ 15.08.17, 14:06*
Any ideas?

What version of firmware?

P.S. ZhenyaSan different love for cheaper, while maintaining the look ....
Anything can be.

razdol @ 15.08.17, 10:59*
Have you tried via the Internet to copy files from the SD card recorder?
Logger itself can upload videos in the cloud or FTP server?

When talking about video files, then yes, it is copied.
As for the cloud .... arbitrarily change it did not happen.
And so, he sends them on demand to your cloud server on CarAsist.
And you can share the picture with others.

Rep: (6)
Bezrazniti @ 15.08.17, 21:45*
What version of firmware?

Here I do not even know how to look.

In general, almost all the problems solved. It turns out that it was necessary to insert the sim card is not on the logic (an oblique angle downwards) and according to the instructions :) Internet 4G to pick up, the ADAS functions appear in the menu, in fact is not yet checked. Push notifications arrive.

Bezrazniti @ 15.08.17, 21:45*
P.S. ZhenyaSan different love for cheaper, while maintaining the look ....

For the price of everything is the same, in Fisunga was not in the description to support automatic switching to rear camera and 720p at the same cost. In the end, it all turned out JunSun lies, why and opened debate.

The rear camera, as mentioned earlier, at the slightest twilight shows already fully neraspoznovaemuyu picture, turn on the backlight only exacerbates all. So, perhaps, I will turn it to the side cabin (possibly with fish-ah lens to view side) and back hang separately Wi-Fi camera - at VIOFO is an interesting novelty.

In general, a curious thing, a new word in registratorostroenii. It bothers much work through the Chinese and the lack of cloud applications in Google Play. Hopefully, over time there will be firmware, which will be customized cloud.

Bezrazniti @ 15.08.17, 21:53*
When talking about video files, then yes, it is copied.

But they are copied only when connected via Wi-Fi, when the recorder and the phone / tablet into a single network.
If we talk about copying from the SD card when you connect to the DVR through 4G - that such a possibility can not see log files are unavailable.
One can only see in real-time or get just shot a video or picture.

razdol @ 15.08.17, 11:59*
The Registrar sends the application to the notice VIDEO when pushing and braking in traffic or just a parking lot?

My recorder can send notifications only when the ignition is switched off and no video, and photo only.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/26/19, 05:40