> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Phone Profiles Plus | Multifunctional manager profiles

Rep: (12)
Phone Profiles Plus
Version: 4.1.8.2

Last update of the program in the header:23.04.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to automatically or manually in one-click to configure the smartphone to different situations (at home, at work, on the street, in a meeting, etc.)
Description:
Phone Profiles Plus allows you to change the settings of the phone for different events:
  • time
  • Calendar of events
  • charge level of the battery
  • for incoming calls and SMS (there are white and black lists)
  • Specify radios (WiFi, BT, mobile data, GPS, NFC)
  • by location
  • over WiFi and BT settings
  • the parameters of mobile towers
  • Wiring accessories
  • by enabling, disabling, razblokiovki screen

Profiles include the following settings:
  • call mode (ringtone, vibration, etc.)
  • ringer volume, notification, media, alarm
  • change ringtones
  • Options radios (for some settings root required)
  • Screen settings (lock, brightness, orientation)
  • application launch
  • wallpaper change
  • device lock

Other features of the program:
  • Event priority task
  • The default profile
  • widget and manual activator profiles
  • time profiles of the timer
  • Start Delay Profile
  • Export / import settings
  • ability to run only when the active profile to another profile
  • log (log), where you can see how the events are triggered and switch profiles, which is very useful for debugging settings
  • many settings
  • Open source

Some actions require root privileges.

Android required:
6.0+ versions 4.1.8 and more recent
5.0 or higher
Russian interface: Yes
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.henrichg.phoneprofilesplus

Download:
Version: 4.1.8.2 from 22.04.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.8.1 from 21.04.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.8 from 19.04.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.7.1 from 12.04.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.7 from 09.04.2020 (m90.tass)

Past versions
Version: 4.1.6.7 from 01.04.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.6.6 from 16.03.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.6.5 from 03.03.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.6.4 from 21.02.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.6.3 from 11.02.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.6.2 from 09.02.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.6.1 from 02.02.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.6 from 29.01.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.5.3 from 06.01.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.5.2 from 05.01.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.5 from 02.01.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.5.1 from 03.01.2020 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.4.5 from 21.11.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.4.4 from 20.11.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.4.3 from 19.11.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.4.2 from 07.11.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.4.1 from 04.11.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.4 from 03.11.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.3 from 20.10.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.2 from 16.10.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.1.1 from 05.09.2019 (m90.tass)
Version: 4.1.0.2 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 87507466)

Version: 4.1.0.1 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 87454748)
Version: 4.0.0.4 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 86410403)
Version: 4.0.0.3 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 86219731)
Version: 4.0.0.2 Post в„–233, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.8.5 Post в„–210, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.8.2 Post в„–207, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.7.5 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 81890844)
Version: 3.6.5 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 79313174)
Version: 3.6.4.7 Post в„–150, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.4.6 Post в„–149, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.4.5 Post в„–148, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.3 Post в„–133, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.2.1 Post в„–128, author m90.tass
version: 3.6.1 Post в„–116, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.0.3 Post в„–102, author m90.tass
Version: 3.6.0.2 Post в„–97, author m90.tass
Version: 3.5.8.3 Post в„–43, author m90.tass
Version: 3.5.8.2 Post в„–30, author m90.tass
Version: 3.5.6.2 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 68426210)
Version: 3.5.6.1 Phone Profiles Plus (Post m90.tass # 68216219)
Version: 3.5.3 [Attachment = "10791317: Phone_Profiles_Plus_v3.5.3.apk"]
Attached filePhone Profiles Plus_v3.5.2.1.apk(6.83 MB)

Useful additions

Beta versions:
Version: 4.1.4.2b of 06/11/2019 (romanych_spb)

Post has been editediMiKED - 23.04.20, 14:24
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 4.1.8.2 from 04/22/2020

In functionality - the best I've seen. In addition, the majority of similar programs is not updated, and this is developing dynamically and author promptly respond to requests.

I use myself until about a week. The only glitch I found is the emergence of a system configuration dialog location when you switch profiles on event relocation.

Rep: (24)
Something does not include vibration at menya.s vibration on the volume goes, there is no other way around

Has anyone figured out how to set up an incoming call the night mode from the subscribers from the white list? I did so:
night profile - all the sounds from the zeros,
low profile - sound ringtone = 1,
I created an event - an incoming call from a "white list".
The event is triggered, and the profile of a night on the quiet switch, but the sound is still no call. Something is wrong.

Rep: (562)
I set up profiles for Home and Work location. In other cases, the profile should be activated Default. But this is not happening. I leave the house - profile remains home. I come to work - my work profile. If I leave somewhere, it remains to work profile job. Only manual reset leads to a change in the default profile. How can I automate this process? What I missed in the settings?

Rep: (47)
* Mr.Memo,
The events scheduled action on the "shutdown event"? There will need to assign the "Activate profile" - "Default"
I have almost the same set of profiles, only switching on WiFi, switching works.

Screenshot
Attached Image

You can even experiment with the "icon and" - "Restart event"

Post has been editedalphysic - 25.07.17, 13:46

* alphysic, Events something I ignored :( miss in their actions to complete the Profile. Watch the behavior after the amendments :)

alphysic @ 25.07.17, 13:37*
The events scheduled action on the "shutdown event"? There will need to assign the "Activate profile" - "Default"
I have almost the same set of profiles, only switching on WiFi, switching works.

Profile of "default" and so should be included, when no event is triggered. This is its essence and charm. If it is not enabled by default profile, then the previous event has not been completed or actively for some other event. The logs is easy to see.

Now I have, for example, home and work profile set event "next to the WiFi hotspot." As soon as any one of the points listed in the list becomes invisible, automatically turns on the "default" profile. Similarly, work profile "in the country" as soon as I travel outside the zone "Dacha", given on the location, enabled by default profile. Specifically to do something you do not need to do this in the settings. In the "End of the event" should be "Activate profile" - "Do not activate the" and "and perform" - "Cancel the profile." This is the standard default settings.

Post has been editedJeque - 29.07.17, 15:49

Mr.Memo @ 25.07.17, 13:18*
I set up profiles for Home and Work location. In other cases, the profile should be activated Default. But this is not happening. I leave the house - profile remains home. I come to work - my work profile. If I leave somewhere, it remains to work profile job. Only manual reset leads to a change in the default profile. How can I automate this process? What I missed in the settings?

I hope you have activated the default profile settings, see "Activate profile" rather than simply create a profile "Default"? If enabled, look in your logs. There has to be seen to what your profile remains active when you are away from home or work.

* Jeque,
I did not create the default profile, it is in the event each of the preset profiles. My mistake was that at the end of the event and perform staged Nothing. Then I set up a profile on the street and put it at the end of home and work, and in the settings Restart event. I tried to do on your instructions. After the end of the event Profile House in the status bar icon and the words hung no active profiles. This means that the same load, the total for all profiles initial profile, which you can edit the settings in the profile?

Mr.Memo @ 29.07.17, 18:19*
After the end of the event Profile House in the status bar icon and the words hung no active profiles.

Go to Settings ->Activating the Profile ->the default profile. There has to be selected the profile that you want to include, when there are no other active events.
In the Event settings in the "End of the event," I have always worth "not activated" and "Cancel this profile."

Source profile - this is not it. Honestly, I still did not understand what it does.

Post has been editedJeque - 29.07.17, 22:08

* Jeque,
Create your own profile. I will watch. In principle, the application is very worthy.

Rep: (99)
Who knows how to work with the towers?
Add / are grouped, etc.

Nation, unsubscribe please (possible in PM), who have android 5.1. How do the latest version of the program. Prior to that, it worked fine on 4.2.1 with the earliest versions (even Henry tried to help with the translation, but not fused). And just the day before yesterday bought the beast on the 5.1 - kapets full! Constantly lost the sound vibration created is marked by the fact of the profile - not vibrate ... In short, something unhealthy going on. As far as I know, this program is almost unique with ibicheskim set of options (though, again, the translation can hardly be called adequate, hence the lack of understanding on the part of users). Change to a different desires have no idea, I want to understand.
Threat to the same author stopped in Market cheyndzhlog spread, which is not very sensible, IMHO ...

Rep: (744)
streetrat @ 07.08.17, 18:39*
unsubscribe please (possible in PM), who have android 5.1

In the study of a subject, I, of course, still only the most-most newbie, but I have a machine just for android 5.1 - and no problems with a program did not notice (Root access is). True update it now - so let's see more. And so - (due to transfer or due to the interface itself) disclosure of the entire application functionality is given very tight: I put, I test - and only then see what's what))

HomTom HT3 pro. Put, customizable (already a usual thing). I change hands any profile on any - reboot! Loading activated the profile, on which the switching. The first-second call - well, then the phone is silent when an incoming. No vibration, no sound, nothing. Stop, delete data, I delete. I clean all caches of rekaveri. Overloads - without sabzhevoy program phone works clearly. And all of this crap is doubly insulting to the background of the same Chinese Amoi 828, on which the subject works as conceived by the author, nothing will not reboot in veyklokah not seen, and so on.<_<Play with firmware do not plan to, because to pick up firmvaryu for each release third-party software is overkill)))

Rep: (280)
v3.5.4, v3.5.4.5
- Change log:https: //cdn.rawgit.com...glePlay_ChangeLog.html
- Please help me with translation, thank you:https://crowdin.com/project/phoneprofilesplus

Attached files

Attached filePhoneProfilesPlus-3.5.4.5.apk(7.48 MB)

Rep: (23)
Used to use one, but decided to try this application due to the fact that there is a trigger for the task connected towers,
which in my opinion is more economical for batteries and more accurately, than to give the application to use GPS to determine the location or position of the tower.
But the translation of course a little hramaet because of it is not very clear section configure mobile towers and its mission, or rather, paragraph rescanning mobile towers
that more and is a global setting.
The essence of the problem is like home registered all platforms, that is, but the following happens, the phone goes to sleep at that time and not at once, it switches to the Home profile,
to which are attached all the towers, on the default profile, and on it sits, and as soon as you turn on the screen, once an event is triggered again and includes homemade profile.

Phone is charged, that is, reducing the power consumption mode is off, check the towers specifically went through the apartment, scanned all rigs and even in different modes 2G networks, 3G, 4G.

It seems to understand. This section is needed for drawing up a list of towers in a given period of time, which can be used. The main switch off when you leave a location to force a scan to longer dates of your point there have not got.

Post has been editedmazhur - 25.09.17, 15:37

Rep: (182)
Three days fought - threw :(
The main problem - trying to make a loop that runs in the background have failed.
Example.
Trying to do so until the body is in a group of towers range ( "home") - to every 12 minutes included vayfay and synchronization and then after 1 minute off again.
While the screen is active - all rabotet ka watch.
But once the body zablokirvano prodozhaetsya should all do the same thing in the background - miracles begin. Everything works as it should, then skip some cycles, then every 2-3 minutes pereschelkivatsya starts, then stops responding in some position for several cycles, and so forth. In short, there is no stability. :(
Well, it is not clear why the program hanging in the memory of eating as much as 120 mb? Lama makes all the same eats only 12 mb ... The difference in the order!

Rep: (32)
version 3.5.6.1 from 10.12.2017.
What's new
Version 3.5.6.1:
- Fixed not working event sensor "Applications parameters" and "Orientation parameters".
- Updated translations.

In version 3.5.6:
- Removed ForegroundApplicationChangedService due to rule change by Google about using accessibility service.
- Added "PhoneProfilesPlusExtender" installation info to "Important info".
- Added root support of Wi-Fi hotspot for Android 8+.
- Show only allowed profile indicators.
- Added link to Extender source code to About dialog.
- Added ability to configure more strings to calendar sensor parameter searchString.
- Added usage info into shared profile preferences.
- Added TabTargetHelp for default profile.
- Added MobileCellNamesDialog for set cell name.
- Changed MobileCellsPreference - added filter for cells list
- Change wallpaper in background thread.
- Added missing indexes to db.
- Better lock between db commands and import / export.
- Added notification sound and vibration for default profile activation.
- Added play notification and vibration after profile duration end.
- Changed BluetoothConnectionBroadcastReceiver as permanent registered.
- Added usage of profile duration for profile activation from event.
- Added support for missed calls.
- Added android: largeHeap = "true" to manifest.
- Added repeating notification for start of event.
- Changed some Handlers to AlarmManager.
- Not link / unlink volumes during call, if it is not configured in Settings.
- Better duration dialogs.
- Added info text about event start, profile duration end, default profile activation notification sound.
- Added "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" to Settings for wi-fi scanner.
- Removed Duration, Permanemt Run, End when dismissed from notifications event sensor.
- Bug fixes.

In version 3.5.5:
- Added app. preference "Confirm restart events".
- Added "Startup delay" to "Run applications" profile preferences.
- Added "AutoStart permission" for MIUI ROMs to Settings.
- Removed "None" and "Restart events" from PPP preferences about rescan, "Screen on" set default and permanent.
- Added action buttons to dialogs.
- Added "Act without." To FastAccessDurationDialog.
- Added and changed profile icons.
- Added 3x show donation notification.
- Better displayed commands in Important infos.
- Changed edit text to time duration picker in duration preference dialogs.
- Changed IntentServices to startNow jobs (for Android 8).
- Changed NumberPickerPreference to BetterNumberPickerPreference (from lib android-betterpickers).
- Get donation prices from Google Play. Prices is shown in local currency.
- Changes for Android 8 support.
- Optimized battery consumption.
- Updated translations.
- Bug fixes.
Attached filePhoneProfilesPlus_3.5.6.1.apk(9.06 MB)

Some features (related to the launch of applications and screen orientation) to install more PhoneProfilesPlusExtender (1.0.3).
Attached filePhoneProfilesPlusExtender_1.0.3.apk(1.28 MB)

Rep: (32)
version 3.5.6.2 from 12.21.2017.
What's new
- Added "Rounded corners" parameter for widgets.
- Clear start of event repeating notification, when event ends.
- Bug fixes.
Attached filePhoneProfilesPlus_3.5.6.2.apk(9.13 MB)

And PhoneProfilesPlusExtender v.1.0.4.
What's new
- Added Crashlytics.
- Fixed bugs.
Attached filePhoneProfilesPlusExtender_1.0.4.apk(1.45 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 12:08