Jumper Ezpad 6 Pro | [tabletpc] windows 10 | 11.6 "| apollo lake 3450 | 6GB RAM

Rep: (7)
Jumper Ezpad 6 Pro - Discussion
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Apollo lake N3450 screen IPS 1080P, RAM 6 GB, ROM 64 GB battery 9000 mAh internal slot ssd m.2 2242
additional information
Wi-Fi: 802.11b / g / n wireless internet
Bluetooth: 4.0
WLAN Card: Yes
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 09.08.19, 01:40
Reason for editing: Review of the device from Arlekin_Moloko

Rep: (34)
Kuznesk @ 08/01/17, 20:56*
Attached images

These distances in mm are of interest (from the connector to the first mounting rack and from the connector to the second rack), under the spoiler I posted a picture where I scribbled the arrows as red as I could.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSzk - 13.08.17, 00:28

Rep: (0)
Updates in Windows are a separate story, they annoy me with their reboots and incomprehensible download time .. By sound I think the situation is unlikely to change dramatically, and it will not become louder at times. It is a pity that the sound is not loud.

By the way, who can see which touch is installed on the tablet, what kind of manufacturer and firewood. I feel the soil, whether Linux will start on it. The main problem mainly happens with wifi and tach.

Mato4kin @ 08.13.17, 01:02*
By the way, who can see which touch is installed on the tablet, what kind of manufacturer and firewood. I feel the soil, whether Linux will start on it. The main problem mainly happens with wifi and tach.

under the spoiler is a list of input devices in the device manager. Which of them is a touch?
Attached Image

KMDF HID Minidriver for touch. It looks like this.

Mato4kin @ 08.13.17, 11:13*
KMDF HID Minidriver for touch. It looks like this.

Attached Image

Post has been editedSzk - 13.08.17, 11:31

Can you still drop the driver tab?

Can you still drop the driver tab?

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSzk - 13.08.17, 12:42

In theory, a touch in Linux should start, in any case, there is a silead.ko driver in ubuntu. But only practice will show the truth.
SZK, there will be some jambs pop up, notify the public.

Post has been editedmato4kin - 13.08.17, 14:34

made a passmark performance test 9. Run the test results under the spoiler.
Attached Image

passmark test results:Tyk

PS: When running OCCT, the frequency ~ 2.2 GHz lasts 5-10 seconds, then the temperature rises from 49 ° C to 70 ° and the frequency drops to 1.5 GHz. I wonder where the throttling border is set to 70 °, in the BIOS? I went into the AMI BIOS, I realized that without a usb keyboard I won’t see anything beyond the first page, I wonder what parameters are open for configuration ... I will try at work, there should be a usb keyboard ...

Post has been editedSzk - 13.08.17, 14:50

Rep: (38)
SZK @ 08/12/17, 11:12 PM*
From what has so far disappointed - the sound! It seems to be quite good in quality, but quiet, not quite at all, but there is no reserve for volume! At maximum volume, the videos on YouTube in a quiet room are quite normal to watch, but if there is noise in the room or the clip is too quietly recorded, the volume margin is no longer enough, and there is nowhere to add. Who knows the software ways to increase the sound volume - please share, for sure there are some proven utilities ...

I'm using a sound booster on a 4good tablet, it’s on the root tracker, it raises the volume, it helps me.

I'm using a sound booster on a 4good tablet, it’s on the root tracker, it raises the volume, it helps me.

I’m also chasing this utility for the second day, but I haven’t found a fresh version on the root tracker, so far I’m using version 1.4, which has medicine, it helps ... but I noticed that it happens that the blue screen of death pops up when the utility is on, although this is possible due to the fact that I have firewood curves now. The factory ones were demolished by accident, I found a new version of firewood from realtek - I thought if I could update I could add some. the settings will appear or the sound will become louder, in short, the installer deleted the old version of firewood, and when the installation continued, said that no supported devices were found ... now there are manually installed firewood from pieces of different distributions, there is sound, but the Intel High Definition device is not installed in the manager DSP

P.S .: I’ve climbed into the BIOS now, the sea’s settings, it seems that nothing is blocked at all, but we must act carefully, there are suspicions that it is possible to modify to the state of a brick ...

* SZK,
Managed to penetrate the bios, very sophisticated? I already saw about the bios. After a short acquaintance, did not disappoint the tablet? By the way, can you try from a Ubuntu flash drive or android -x86, can you also run phoenix-os? Or do not understand this?

Post has been editedmato4kin - 14.08.17, 13:06

Managed to penetrate the bios, very sophisticated? After a short acquaintance, did not disappoint the tablet?

Penetrated through Windows (Options - Recovery - Configuring UEFI Settings). Probably you can get there when loading with some combination of buttons on the case or keyboard, but honestly I haven’t bothered yet ... BIOS UEFI American Megatrends, there are a lot of settings, even more than on the desktop. So far I’m afraid to change something radically, but I want to experiment with the energy-saving and thermal balance modes of the processor ...

The tablet has not yet disappointed, except for the sound there is nothing to complain about, but perhaps I will refrain from the final verdict, there is still little time on hand ...

On the skirt and the android - it’s not interesting, I took it purely because of Windows - I needed a universal device, so that without dancing with a tambourine and the text could be corrected and the docks could be printed if it could, and many other things that on the skirt and android sometimes cause confusion .. .

Post has been editedSzk - 14.08.17, 13:22

On the battery, as the information is collected, unsubscribe.

BIOS entry method when turning on the device:
1) Turn on and wait until the inscription A2 appears in the lower right corner.
2) Immediately after the appearance of A2, press ESC or DEL on the keyboard (do not press earlier, otherwise focus will not work)
3) You make all changes at your own peril and risk, there are a lot of settings, if you don’t understand that you’re better not to change anything, there are all chances to get a brick, then most likely you will have to disassemble and de-energize the board.

A small battery report:
With 100%, it lasted a little more than 5 hours in the mode of viewing Internet pages, videos on YouTube and from a network storage via wifi, listening to music (all at full volume with a sound booster), almost non-stop was used, the screen brightness was 25% (as it turned out very comfortable, even with bright room lighting).
Now, after more than 5 hours, about 12% of the battery remains (promises another 20 minutes of operation), that’s probably all, I can draw some conclusions, put it on recharge ...

PS: Perhaps I’ll add - the device charges very quickly compared to the example with the ASUS T100TA. A full charge takes about an hour. I think the whole thing is in a 12-volt charger ...

Post has been editedSzk - 15.08.17, 03:34

Campaign, the battery is not 9000ma. It seems like in Windows you can see the capacity somewhere.

Campaign, the battery is not 9000ma. It seems like in Windows you can see the capacity somewhere.

Attached Image

according to the testimony and my calculations are correct, it turns out even more than 9000mah, namely 80450mWh / 8.4V = 9577mAh.
Moreover, the battery is still swinging, yesterday it was about 76000mWh and the degree of wear 16%, today after discharging / charging 10%.
The battery is normal, the processor is just gluttonous and the screen is large (it takes a lot of backlight), this is not the Z8300 at 8 "-10". But then the performance is appropriate!

I played around with the settings of the heat package in the BIOS, removed the restriction to 6W, increased the temperature thresholds, each 10 degrees up, as a resultgot such results.
According to the temperature regime, the percent under load almost exactly as quickly picks up a new elevated temperature and resets the frequency to 1.5 GHz, so that we run into cooling, well, and in addition, the battery’s battery power will probably increase. Looking at how quickly the processor heats up under load and how quickly it cools after removing the load, as well as the fact that the tablet on the back side does not heat up even at a temperature of 90 ° on the processor, it seems that it’s not only the heatsink, but also in thermal paste on the processor.

Post has been editedSzk - 15.08.17, 15:31

What else I wanted to clarify. What modes are present in the menu - a dream waiting? How quickly does the battery lose interest in sleep mode (or which one is there)? On my hi8 chuvi, Windows loses an average of 8 percent while I sleep. I think that is a bit much.
Is the camera decent?

Post has been editedmato4kin - 15.08.17, 17:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/07/19, 04:11