Jumper Ezpad 6 Pro | [tabletpc] windows 10 | 11.6 "| apollo lake 3450 | 6GB RAM

Rep: (7)
Jumper Ezpad 6 Pro - Discussion
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Apollo lake N3450 screen IPS 1080P, RAM 6 GB, ROM 64 GB battery 9000 mAh internal slot ssd m.2 2242
additional information
Wi-Fi: 802.11b / g / n wireless internet
Bluetooth: 4.0
WLAN Card: Yes
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 09.08.19, 01:40
Reason for editing: Review of the device from Arlekin_Moloko

People, what can you say about this device ?!

Rep: (5)
Also surprised at the lack of reviews. It is similar in iron to the EZbook Pro, but the screen is smaller.

I ordered it myself, I wait when it arrives, then I’ll tell you all about it ....

Rep: (34)
Also ordered, damn toad strangled. I was going to take Cub iwork1x on Ali, but here this miracle turned up on girbest for 199.99USD. They bribed the same 6 GB of RAM and a more powerful percent, and there seems to be a full-fledged USB 3.0. The only question is, how are things with cooling, sound quality and product quality in general on this model. In general, I'm waiting for a cat in a bag ...

My will be the other day in my arms, as I get a review I will do

Post has been editedkuznesk - 22.07.17, 09:54
Reason for editing: Wrote something

Urra's got this device, in the form that is opolovinennom only tablet, the keyboard where -That stuck at customs. The charger came to his 2A 12B instead of 5 in by 3 A. Contact Seller in this case waiting for an answer. Packaging not much has been damaged. The tablet came too damaged left corner of the faithful departed from the bindings, but I put it in place. The left side is not very heated, (without load) has launched an update vidnovs waiting ... for the whole assembly pleased with nothing fasten and does not rattle. Sound from 2 speakers Pacific. per hour Battery slipped by 7%.

So the charger seems to be on 12V ... Is the memory really 6GB? heating under load OCCT? throttling? sound is better not to do the settings? It is also interesting the time of full battery operation in the movie viewing mode, for example, as well as the time of its full charge from 0%.
In principle, there should be an M.2 connector under the SSD inside, since there is a modification with SSD (EZpad 6s Pro), and the SATA controller is built into the processor, so there wouldn’t be any additional costs from the manufacturer, unless the connector is soldered, I do not think that motherboards are different ...

Post has been editedSzk - 23.07.17, 01:09

Charging from 0 to 100 for about two hours. A battery of 89% writes that for 1 hour twenty five minutes. No load.

Posted on 07/23/2017, 15:47:

Charging from 0 to 100 for about two hours. A battery of 89% writes that for 1 hour twenty five minutes. No load.

I didn’t understand something, i.e. Is 100% charge enough for about 2 hours of operation?
What is the overall impression of the device? Advantages, disadvantages ...

Post has been editedSzk - 24.07.17, 15:40

The night calmly withstood without charging. Internet download speed on it is much lower than on a laptop. Maximum 2 megabits per second. At a distance of 2 meters from the route of the minuses, the sound is quiet. I haven’t noticed any more minuses yet

The keyboard is buggy .... not all keys work

Rep: (1)
And how is the tablet?

overall happy as an elephant, BUT the tablet leans back from the keyboard by a maximum of 100-110 degrees. Cannot be used as a transformer. Blits tanks go at maximum speeds from 12 fps at minimums 30 fps. Now with Claudia all the rules. 2 usb connectors, 1 on clave 1 on the tablet. SD card periodically disappears! it's the little things! the screen on the sonlet is not very bright at maximum settings ...

Post has been editedkuznesk - 26.07.17, 11:00
Reason for editing: add

Rep: (0)
The sound is quiet it is not good. How quickly does the battery lose interest in sleep mode? Case by the way from what? How does a waffle behave, what speeds?
By the way, I asked the seller a question from the official store on Ali, about SSD. Answers you can’t put a mole if Google translated it correctly.

at night, in sleep mode, 10-15% is left for work, a closed metal cover, Wi-Fi compared to a laptop when downloading the same file to different devices located in the same room (through 2 doors) I will say this about performance, settled 7 on this device, at minimum settings, it slows down with fire and sword2: they specifically inhibit the Caribbean.

Something about the battery did not quite understand the phrase
10-15% is enough for work at night in sleep mode

And the performance of Wi-Fi, in fact, is also not entirely clear ...

I’ll be waiting for my own with geekbuing, it’s kind of sent already, they gave me a track, but it isn’t tracking something yet ... But I ordered for $ 199.99 without a keyboard, so don’t wait for feedback on the keyboard ... but I’ll try to report on the tablet in detail (if will arrive normally), with the calculation of the test results, since there is something to compare. Maybe I even decide to make out, I wonder how they did it inside.

Post has been editedSzk - 29.07.17, 15:05

On Monday I’ll do the tests ...

Rep: (38)
Ali also has version 6s, it says that it comes with 64emmc + 64 ssd. Who knows, you can put ssd in regular or take 6s? And in general, how is he at work?

Ali also has version 6s, it says that it comes with 64emmc + 64 ssd. Who knows, you can put ssd in regular or take 6s?

I have already suggested above that there is an M.2 slot inside, as if, probably, no one has said yet, no one has yet sorted it ...

Rep: (0)
Tell me, please, is there a USB C-type? And is it possible to charge a tablet through it?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 5:34