[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 165
Check in: 08.07.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Warcraft 3 �� Android download

Genre:Rts
Android version:2.3.3+, armeabi-v7a and higher, OpenGL ES 2.0

An early version in development, a clone of "Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos" and "Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne" for android. Now he can load original maps, build buildings and hire units, extract resources, attack units of the other team. There is a weak opponent's AI. A lot of things have not yet been implemented and it will take a lot of time.
In the future, the interface language will depend on the resources of warcraft, and now the language is English, if anyone finds errors in translation, please write to me.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Customization
Original resources are needed, tested on version 1.26.0.6401, but it should work with others. You can put on the memory card or phone memory. In the main menu you need to select "Change resources" and there indicate the path to the directory in which war3.mpq lies. You can click "Auto search" to find the path automatically, as long as the resources are on the device, you do not need to press the search without them, because it will search for a very long time and nothing will be found.
From resources we need a minimum of war3.mpq, War3x.mpq, War3Patch.mpq. They should be in a subdirectory, not in the root of the disk, because every time you start, you will look for maps to download in that directory and subdirectories, and the root of the disk with a bunch of files and folders is not a good place for that.

Control
  • Single unit selection, just touch, but so far nothing is selected.
  • Give a command - touch on a map or other object.
  • If you need to remove the selection, then click the "X" button or you can make three simultaneous touches.
  • There are two ways to select many units. With two simultaneous touches. Or you can CLICK and move to the side with one touch.
  • Camera move - touch and QUICK offset to the side.
  • To build a building, click on the button with its icon in the unit. It will appear approximately in the center of the screen. You need to place it in a free space (the ground is bright green) and press the yellow button of the building again to confirm.
  • To the right of the mini map there are three buttons, "+", "-" and "X" - needed to control the selected units, respectively, add, remove selectively and remove all.
  • In order to read the description of the abilities of a unit, you need to touch and not let go of the desired ability.

Known Issues
  • Many game models have artifacts, as not everything is still implemented.
  • Not everything that is on the map in the original game is loaded, because some of the objects are loaded with built-in scripts, but they are not yet implemented.
  • On many maps, the marker on the mini map does not work correctly.
  • The scale of the interface may not fit into the width of the screen, if such a request will be written on which device.
  • Many cards simply do not load, especially cards from companies, so if you are loading for a long time, feel free to kill the process.

FAQ
Where to get the resources?
You need the files of the original PC version. You need to copy the folder with the installed game on the device. Now it is enough to take war3.mpq, War3x.mpq, War3Patch.mpq and separately you can take maps if they are not standard. Link to resources is in the header.

How to add cards?
You can put them in the directory next to the resources war3.mpq, War3x.mpq, War3Patch.mpq or in a subdirectory there. After adding the cards you need to restart the game.

Is it possible to sew resources in the apk?
No, for many reasons. Firstly, there are no copyrights and there is a chance that they will be deleted at the request of Blizzard. Apk would be large, it would be difficult to try different versions. For example, the interface language depends on resources, in different versions of resources a different balance and its own characteristics, maybe someone has their own preferences.

Where to get the crack?
He is nowhere to be found, a part of the text already depends on the resources (a hint on the description of abilities). The rest is still English, because it's still more convenient, in the code you can write the right phrase right away and not bother with encodings and translation for a couple of phrases. In the future there will be localization.

Can I play the first dota?
Not yet, and I think it will be so for a long time. There are many APIs that are not yet implemented, many versions of the maps are not even fully loaded, because protectors are used there.

It used to work, but now it has ceased, what to do?
Probably, the original resources of warcraft deteriorated. Try to completely delete the game, completely remove the resources and put everything back, you need to take the resources in the same place where you took them for the first time.

How to help the project?
Now they are interested in tests on different devices (FPS, interface distortions, etc.). Need information about errors that can be consistently repeated, having made some actions, for example, when building a building or a unit. Do not put control adaptation tips under the touch screen.

Why not at all like? Why so long? Why do it from scratch, maybe you can make scripts like for example in ...?
You can make the port only with the source code that Blizzard has, in this case it would be quick and similar to the version from the PC. Without source, you can either emulate a PC or write all zero. If you emulate a PC, then it is clear that everything will come out as in the original, but the fact is that modern devices cannot provide the desired speed of emulations and we will only get a slideshow, if anything at all is loaded. In this case, it is a clone that uses the original resources and is written from scratch, because there are no magic scripts that will do everything quickly and immediately. Without the source code, not everything is so obvious that how and how it is arranged, and in some places it takes a long time to select and guess what and how to do, so there are differences from the original.

Do you plan to make a company, menu, interface, cut scenes, multiplayer mode and others like in the original?
Yes, it is aimed at the complete transfer of all that is in the original. Everything will appear over time, as ready parts. For example, in the companies there is no sense, because a lot of things have not yet been implemented for a normal game. Or the menu and interface is yours, because it's easier to do that now.

What is the game written on, what engine?
Written in C ++, the Urho3D engine is used. All original JASS scripts will be converted to Lua.

I know C ++ well and have game development experience, need help?
Thank you, but no, for many reasons, I think that “If you want to do something well, do it yourself”, although now a lot of things have been implemented in a hurry, and will need some work :). I think at this stage, someone's intervention can even slow me down, even quite competent and useful in the future.

Is the source code open?
Not yet, and in the near future I do not plan to open it.

How did Blizzard react? Perhaps, it is possible to agree with them, something will help?
No way yet. I doubt, judging by the fact that they write about them, they have a negative attitude to such things.

For a long time there are no assemblies, did they abandon the project?
No, I do as the appearance of free time. There are just difficult pieces in which there is little experience and they take a lot of time. If I decide to abandon the project, I will inform you about it.

Changes
Changes - 0.0.16
  • Positions of starting bases are marked on the map selection screen.
  • You can change the race for yourself or AI.
  • Error correction.

Changes - 0.0.15
  • Smoothed movement of units.
  • Changes in the path finding algorithm.
  • Added ribbon source of particles.
  • Display projectile for long-range attacks.

Changes - 0.0.14
  • Improved smooth animation.
  • Added particle system.
  • To isolate the crowd, you need to circle more than half of the unit.
  • Fixed some bugs leading to crashes.

Changes - 0.0.13
  • Improved accuracy of clicking on units.

Changes - 0.0.12
  • Added some sounds for units.
  • There was an option to configure the fog of war.

Changes - 0.0.11
  • Added fog of war.
  • The boundaries of the map are set when the camera moves.
  • Reduced FPS subsidence when allocating multiple units.

Changes - 0.0.10
  • Fixed some model artifacts and animations.
  • Improved accuracy of clicking on units.
  • English translation fixed (thanks to Red Desire).

Changes - 0.0.9
  • Temporarily added a simple AI. Makes gold, wood, builds a building for the population, hires one type of troops, attacks everyone on the map, who is closer.
  • Auto attack if the unit does not do anything and there is someone from other teams nearby. Neutral units do not fight back, because on maps where there are more than three people, they are instructed near the base.
  • A description of the abilities of the unit has appeared. What would read it, you need to touch and do not let go of the desired ability.
  • In the auto search resources added directories to check.

Changes - 0.0.8
  • On the mini map displays units and buildings. There may still be errors on maps with different sides (the background is shifted to the side).

Changes - 0.0.7
  • The landscape is painted in its colors. So far without additional details, there are no cliffs, the water is tinted with the color of the earth.
  • Fixed crashes when building a building and wood mining.

Changes - 0.0.6
  • Added animation units and buildings. Not everything is implemented, but the foundation is already there.
  • Maps are loaded much longer due to conversion, and the RAM also leaves more.
  • During the game, resources can be downloaded for a long time, in the corner of the screen there will be the “Loading ...” fps.
  • Enabled HDR, should help fix artifacts.

Changes - 0.0.5
  • When building buildings and training units, resources and people are spent.
  • You can mine resources, all races now have gold mined like wood. Wood and gold all take ten units in one second.
  • When moving, units are teleported through obstacles if they cannot pass.
  • You can attack the units of the other team. The characteristics of the damage are different from the original, some even with lives (there are a lot of them). The heroes got damage lower than the rest.
  • Units and buildings are not built instantly, but in their real time. The undead must also build a building as a novice. The building cannot be used until it is completed, it is apparently visible that it is not completed in terms of lives and the fact that they do not have the necessary actions.

Changes - 0.0.4
  • Above the units appeared information, the color of the player, life and manna. For now, random values.
  • Added inventory of heroes.
  • Added support for loading non-standard objects (units, decorations, abilities ...).
  • Began to run the built-in scripts. Of the API functions, only the creation of units is currently implemented.
  • It should read resources from a memory card for someone who did not work, on android 4.4 and higher.

Changes - 0.0.3
  • Added check for collision when moving units. Often choose not the best path and stop in front of obstacles.
  • You can hire troops and build buildings.

When will the next version?
I believe that the first stage of development has been successfully completed. The minimum option is already ready, which will be a good basis for further development. Since I tried to quickly cover many different parts of the future game, I had to sacrifice quality. Consciously allowed memory leaks, not safe work with a lot of threading, which leads to frequent departures, and there is no modularity, which already slows down the development. I think it's time to change the style of development and begin to devote time to quality. I want to do everything that is from scratch, but already taking into account the experience gained. Why from scratch? Because I plan to bring each part to a complete state and I do not want that the draft would affect the normal, in the docking places.
A lot of time a new version will be divided into small parts and will be a few separate programs from which a new version will be assembled. I do not plan to publish the builds until they yield to the current one in the functional, maybe there will be some video, if there is something interesting, but in general I expect that the next version should be with better FPS and fewer errors.
Given the amount of work, I think the next version will be at the end of the year, not earlier.

In connection with the change of work, the project was given much less time than originally planned. Now everything has stabilized and I expect that the next version will be in March.

When it is ready, what can be called the next version. It is in the process, but as I do in my spare time I can break the deadlines and therefore I will not call the date again.

Files:
Attached fileHerofolends v0.0.16.apk(7.29 MB)

war3.mpq, War3x.mpq, War3Patch.mpq
Past versions

Post has been editedsadorofix - 17.03.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: Description
Lolrd
Message#2
10.07.17, 17:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2206
Check in: 14.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

good start, waiting for further development of the project :)
kot_vaska
Message#3
10.07.17, 17:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 14.06.14

I agree with the person above)
The assembly is good, I hope in the future everything will be more than excellent)
Anand
Message#4
10.07.17, 18:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 04.03.17

Cool.
slava237
Message#5
11.07.17, 00:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 03.07.16

Fine.
Bellkin2
Message#6
11.07.17, 15:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 09.07.17

Drop the link to the war3 file.
Thanks a lot in advance.
It is possible in a personal that would not flood in the subject.
StirlizZ-Fapicon
Message#7
12.07.17, 07:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 17.05.12
HTC 10

I already ohrenel, the author immediately plus!

--------------------
LG 1600 ->Siemens SL45 ->Siemens C75 ->Nokia N73 ME ->Nokia N97 ->HTC Sensation XE ->HTC One M7 ->HTC 10
kot_vaska
Message#8
12.07.17, 10:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 14.06.14

Author, maybe create a group in contact?
There you can often post news that is more or less, but implemented)
sadorofix
Message#9
12.07.17, 16:22
Local
[online]

Messages 165
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

For the time being, I will only post here. If anyone has the time and desire, you can take from here and post somewhere else, I do not mind.
Gnoll_Killer
Message#10
12.07.17, 17:54
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 6
Check in: 12.07.17
Philips S337

* sadorofixIn general, what are your plans?
Completely transfer the game, with all that is in the original, or something different?

Post has been editedGnoll_Killer - 12.07.17, 17:55
sadorofix
Message#11
12.07.17, 18:10
Local
[online]

Messages 165
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

While focused on the compatibility of the engine with the original resources. And then you can replace everything with your format.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 23.09.17, 18:28
Reason for editing: Edited at the request of the author
Gnoll_Killer
Message#12
12.07.17, 20:37
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 6
Check in: 12.07.17
Philips S337

* sadorofixWell, as they say "God help")
Gash warcraft, you will not be priced :)
zver058
Message#13
13.07.17, 20:11
Old resident
[online]

Messages 773
Check in: 02.06.14
Honor View 10 6/128

Nichrome itself: shok: and you can put other cards? Supports cards from the computer version?

--------------------
sadorofix
Message#14
13.07.17, 21:34
Local
[online]

Messages 165
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Yes, there are no other options. You need to put it in the maps folder or next to war3.mpq. But not all versions of the maps can be downloaded, there were many changes in them. If you throw it out while loading a map, you can try to resave it in the World Map editor to update its version.
sasha129129
Message#15
15.07.17, 21:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 15.07.17
Apple iPad 2017

* sadorofixIs it possible to play dotan 1 here?
sadorofix
Message#16
15.07.17, 23:18
Local
[online]

Messages 165
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

* sasha129129The card is loaded, but there is nothing to play yet, there is still a lot of things missing.
sasha129129
Message#17
15.07.17, 23:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Apple iPad 2017

In general, once there will be an opportunity to play Dotan 1 on Android? Just because I want I can not
sadorofix
Message#18
16.07.17, 09:22
Local
[online]

Messages 165
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Yes, if you finish, it will be all that is in the original. And you can even be, for example, make a separate control that would be more comfortable in DotA play.
I still do not have a clear idea how to adapt the control to the touch screen, I will need to try different options or peep somewhere ...
sasha129129
Message#19
16.07.17, 13:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Apple iPad 2017

Well, you can just click on the screen as in singleory and skills right down to shove them to use
sadorofix
Message#20
16.07.17, 13:49
Local
[online]

Messages 165
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Well, this is not the varkraftovskoe management, I think it will be possible, let's see
elgato123rus
Message#21
18.07.17, 16:00
o ้็็็็็้
[offline]

Messages 790
Check in: 10.05.15
Honor 10

Attached Image

--------------------
E ้็็็็็้ l ้็็็็็้ G ้็็็็็้ a ้็็็็็้ t ้็็็็็้ o ้็็็็็้