> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot R9 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (1)
DiscussionCubot R9
PictureCubot R9
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Major:
Manufacturer: Cubot
Model: R9
CPU: MT6580 (Quad Core)
Glass: 2.5D
Date of issue: 2017 year
Dimensions (W × H • T): 144 x 72 x 7.85 mm

Screen:
Graphics: Mali-400 MP
Display: IPS, HD (1280x720), 294ppi

Memory:
RAM: 2 GB
ROM: 16 GB
Support for microSD cards: up to 32 GB

Battery:
Type of: Removable Li-Pol battery
Capacity: 2600 mAh

Cameras:
Primary: 13 MP autofocus with flash
Frontal: 8 MP without autofocus with flash

Network:
3G WCDMA: 900 MHz / 2100 MHz
2G GSM: 850 MHz / 900 MHz / 1800 MHz / 1900 MHz
SIM card: 2 sockets (1 Micro-SIM and 1 Nano-SIM)

Features:
Internet and file transfer: Wi-Fi (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.0
FM radio: Yes
Security: Fingerprint scanner
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 21.05.19, 13:58
Reason for editing: Reset Google account

Rep: (60)
* septimius2003,
If answer, the result will advise a complete factory reset. Try it yourself.
I normally switches itself. Maybe not immediately, I just did not check how much time it takes. But always, when you need the internet - it is. Although mobile, even wifi. Without manual switching.

Rep: (0)
Yesterday wrote to tech support, this morning, the answer came:

"Dear Sir / Madam,
Pls. make sure you trun on the network and wifi at same time, then it can be switched automaticlly, thanks! "

In other words, everything should switch itself, if both are included wi-fi and 3G mobile data transmission. But the fact of the matter is that they have me included. Today, once again verified that after leaving home wi-fi automatically switch to 3G coverage is not happening. 3G I switched on by incl. / Off. Flight mode. And that's what remarked instant notification takes off after this operation "SIM prossesor". 3G icon appears on. At the same time, at the entrance to the wi-fi action zone switching occurs automatically. From this the question is not whether this problem with the SIM card? On the other hand, the same sim card I was working on an old smartphone and all switching takes place as it should. What are the considerations in this respect, my friends? In what side to dig?

Post has been editedseptimius2003 - 07.12.17, 15:20

* septimius2003,
Try to insert any other SIM-card, check what would happen to her.
A SIM card is one or two? If two, then try to switch to a second Internet.
I would also advise to try to rearrange the SIM card in another slot, but different nests.

olurz @ 07.12.17, 15:43*
A SIM card is one or two?

I have one SIM card. I'll try to change to another night. Unsubscribe from the result.

Hello. I think our smartphone camera works adequately, nebudu who managed to solve this problem? Can be set up like that.

Rep: (12)
nstdreams @ 08.12.17, 02:00*
Hello. I think our smartphone camera works adequately, nebudu who managed to solve this problem? Can be set up like that.

No it is not customizable, photo pictures full shlak.Hotya weigh 3-6 MB as digicam .I tried all the settings and there is no razresheniya.Raznitsy.

I obtained a photo is definitely better if the auto-detection stseny.yavno not put forks and do not have these flakes, more like if possible sharpness settings poigratsya dobitsya chyut better rezultata.no is not exactly may just seem

Posted on 08/12/2017, 22:09:

At first I thought that the update finished but not veretsya.da in diameter and the lens of the camera itself vtri times less then than in Rome Yumi h.navernoe just slapped most kopek sensor and sorry for the rest of bodies happy, cool workhorse

Received yesterday the phone, there is a bug, when you click on the arrow znachok fotoaparata (probably frontalki ON) everything hangs then writes "camera app does not respond, what to do?
What could be a problem with the camera or something? can be corrected ?

gariko1 @ 16.12.17, 10:38*
Received yesterday the phone, there is a bug, when you click on the arrow znachok fotoaparata (probably frontalki ON) everything hangs then writes "camera app does not respond, what to do?
What could be a problem with the camera or something? can be corrected ?

Do a full reset. If the problem persists, it zhelezyachnye. Most not worth poking around in just bought, it is better to try to return to the seller, or at least get him back as part of the price compensation.
Then you can try to disassemble and check the trail to the camera or include a local repair.
In general, how would he not advertised, it is not a smartphone for a photo because of their poor quality.

olurz @ 16.12.17, 14:16*
Most not worth poking around in just bought, it is better to try to return to the seller, or at least get him back as part of the price compensation.

I tried a lot, and everything hangs.
Somebody sent back products in China? expensive will cost? where to get the address of where to send or no cost?

Once again on the switch wi-fi and 3G. I noticed some thing here. When your smartphone screen is on, switching from the wi-fi to 3G and back automatically passes. When the screen is off (in Sleep mode), the switch does not pass. Interestingly, it's just me? I am corresponding with technical support Cubot. They promised to tell me about my problem to the engineers.

Rep: (2)
Lord please send us a photo from your camera please. (Front and rear) .Podskazhite not glyuyait whether the phone and how to charge derzhit.Zaranee thanks

Rep: (7)
I have a question about whether to book on Ali, and generally worth it to buy?

The mobile station @ 12/18/17, 15:05*
I have a question about whether to book on Ali, and generally worth it to buy?

I especially do not regret the purchase. The only drawback so far for me - to switch to wi-fi to 3g (not always automatically runs, and it is unclear why, in this issue Cubot promise to do what is encouraging). If you do not have high expectations of the camera, and need just a workhorse (calls, mail, messenger, internet, social networks - all without problems), I do not yet see a reason not to purchase. Sam ordered Ali, my smartphone was delivered by courier on the fourth day.

olurz @ 16.12.17, 14:16*
Then you can try to disassemble and check the trail to the camera or include a local repair.

Could not resist)), I was opened plombochka one cog, pulled plume wiped, put into place and voila camera earned ..
But with the Chinese argue, let me pay for the repair))

septimius2003 @ 18.12.17, 22:35*
The only drawback so far for me - to switch to wi-fi to 3g

For example, for me this is no shortage, I do not use 3g

The mobile station @ 12/22/17, 13:29*
For example, for me this is no shortage, I do not use 3g

Respecting your experience of using a smartphone, and, indeed, if there is no need for 3g and have modest needs in the shooting camera, the smartphone is good. But with 3g, if you want to be all the time in the network, here what problem. The phone claims related to support groups of 3G WCDMA networks: 900 MHz / 2100 MHz, 2G GSM: 850 MHz / 900 MHz / 1800 MHz / 1900 MHz. At Uplink (connection from a smartphone channel to the base station of the cellular operator) no frequency, if I understand it right, 1900 and 3G. This means that the smartphone can not always catch the base station. I was like: automatically catch, do not catch. Well, probably the shoals in the firmware, which also can not be excluded. Actually, this and different third-tier manufacturers: they are trying, but not always successful. Then whenever there is a risk when buying a smartphone from the third tier producer. Once again: I like smart, works quickly, if not for this limitation, the machine would give five, because it satisfies my needs except for the fact that I have described.

Got a phone with ALI, in principle, all functions work. Well it is clear, with the exception of the camera resolution. But there was one - disables the conversation no matter the time - simku changed - does not help ??? Can anyone advise something.

Rep: (1)
* zagorsk67 , Hello!
What version of firmware is it worth?
Fuzzy camera all R9!
But about the call reset - the first time I hear it!
Use phone for 3 months - a problem not seen ...
Try to update the firmware!
The latest version: CUBOT_R9_7061C_V011_20170920_082915

Post has been editedMACTEP_COHUK - 07.01.18, 20:40

septimius2003 @ 18.12.17, 22:35*
to - switch to the wi-fi to 3g

I advise you to unlock developer settings, where this option is available

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 2:25