299 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> OnePlus 5 - Unofficial firmware and kernels
So what is the firmware?
How do you feel about alternative firmware (Flyme, MiUI, ColorOS, etc.)?
Are you kidding me?! [ 74 ] ** [22,22%]
So-so, but someone may go. [ 87 ] ** [26,13%]
Normally, enjoyed some time. [ 63 ] ** [18,92%]
Fine! Enjoy at the moment! [ 36 ] ** [10,81%]
What firmware are you using now? (From popular on Oreo)
Omni treskmod [ 55 ] ** [16,52%]
Codename phoenix [ 59 ] ** [17,72%]
xXx NoLimits [ 95 ] ** [28,53%]
LineageOS [ 54 ] ** [16,22%]
Resurrection Remix [ 16 ] ** [4,8%]
LR / AOSIP [ 5 ] ** [1,5%]
AospExtended [ 9 ] ** [2,7%]
Pixel Experience [ 38 ] ** [11,41%]
Clash of the Titans:
Omni treskmod [ 86 ] ** [25,83%]
Codename phoenix [ 89 ] ** [26,73%]
xXx NoLimits [ 136 ] ** [40,84%]
Total votes: 333

Mad_Johnny
Message#1
04.07.17, 15:05
Poor student
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 809
Check in: 08.02.15
Oneplus 3T

OnePlus 5 - Unofficial firmware and custom kernels
PictureOneplus 5 | Models: A5000, A5003 | Codename: cheeseburger
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | power usage � | Camera talk � | Modification and decorations � | Owners Club � | Official firmware � | Unofficial firmware � | Project treble �

Important information

If you are going to sew something above Android 8.1, then first put stock 5.1.5 - 5.1.7 (they re-allocate memory)!

• Attention! You can not close the LOADER (fastboot oem lock) in the presence of any modifications of the device (even TWRP). Get a brick!
  • Before making a backup or reflashing a device, it is advisable to remove all types of LOCK (figure, pin code, password, etc.)
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Custom kernels
Recovery
Login to the recovery

Log in to Fastboot / Bootloader: Turn off the smartphone. Holdvolume up + nutritionat the same time until you enter the "fastboot".

Log in to the recovery: Turn off the smartphone. HoldVolume down + nutritionbefore the inscription OnePlus
miscellanea

For filling caps, please contactMad_JohnnyatQMS

Post has been editedMad_Johnny - 28.04.19, 11:48
Step69
Message#2
05.07.17, 12:25
Heavy Metal forever !!
[offline]

Messages 2583
Check in: 12.12.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Snapdragon

And about this utility -SKIPSOFT ANDROID TOOLKITthere is information?

--------------------
I'm gonna get to you; Just like you got to me
And then I'll do to you; Just what you did to me
Step69
Message#3
05.07.17, 12:51
Heavy Metal forever !!
[offline]

Messages 2583

Yunusalievfarhod @ 07/05/17, 12:30*
Temko covered up

Why covered up? Here isshe islive

--------------------
Step69
Message#4
05.07.17, 14:16
Heavy Metal forever !!
[offline]

Messages 2583

you can’t write there

No lock, you can write ...

--------------------
ksergey2012
Message#5
05.07.17, 15:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 08.03.11
Google Pixel 3 XL

Good day to all! Guys, I rutanul apparatus, but there were a few questions. I put magisk 13.0 betta (extreme), when checking SafetyNet from the first time it does not pass, you distort the Hide slider and it passes, does everyone have it? The second question, after rebooting, the phone spontaneously reboots in just ten seconds, and then everything is stable, because of what could it be? And the third question, when booting into recovery mode, TWRP began to request a pattern key, which I installed to unlock. You enter the key, does it write the decryption of the data or something like that, so it should be, or am I missing something? Simply, I had Nexus before, and I never climbed such nonsense. Thanks in advance for your reply.
ayde_f
Message#6
05.07.17, 16:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4267
Check in: 06.12.16
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* ksergey2012, bootloader unblocked, what program did TWRP put?

--------------------
Riva- MiuiPro 9.5.3.0, Catalyst 1.5F Kernel.
ksergey2012
Message#7
05.07.17, 16:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

bootloader unblocked what program put TWRP?

I did not use any program, I installed it as usual via fastboot.
ayde_f
Message#8
05.07.17, 16:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4267
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* ksergey2012,
Please pay attention:
Saracheno @ 06/27/17, 23:53*
1. If you have reached the stage of firmware recovery, I conclude that you already haveopen bootloader and you know how to get into Fastboot.

You can open here -OnePlus 3 / 3T - Official firmware (Post vitas-1806 # 50783049)

Post has been editedyunusalievfarhod - 05.07.17, 16:15

--------------------
Riva - MiuiPro 9.5.3.0, Catalyst 1.5F Kernel.
ksergey2012
Message#9
05.07.17, 16:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

Please pay attention:

Well, of course, I first opened the bootloader, and then flashed TWRP. I also want to add that I made several attempts to go to TWRP, the device did not want to go to TWRP, I rebooted all the time. On the Nexus, ah, all this is of course simpler. Yes, and another question, I did not look, and did not back up to TWRP, but what on this phone is EFS backup done only through some kind of emulator? And TWRP does not know how to back up EFS?
ayde_f
Message#10
05.07.17, 16:37
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4267
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Ksergey2012 @ 07/05/17, 6:30 PM*
And TWRP does not know how to back up EFS?

No one bothers to try to make backup on the PC and on the device itself.
Data during backup creation will not be affected.

--------------------
ksergey2012
Message#11
05.07.17, 16:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

No one bothers to try to make backup on the PC and on the device itself.

Okay. You do not tell me on my questions that I asked above?
ayde_f
Message#12
05.07.17, 16:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4267
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

* ksergey2012, then try to flash the official firmware, and then flash twrp

--------------------
ksergey2012
Message#13
05.07.17, 16:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

then try to flash the official firmware

I do not understand why, the phone works fine for me, I have root. I asked in my post about the pattern, reboot, etc. By the way, when will the office. Is it updated without tambourines through TWRP?
xx_i_xx
Message#14
05.07.17, 17:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 13.06.14
Oneplus 3T

Good day to all! Guys, I rutanul apparatus, but there were a few questions. I put magisk 13.0 betta (extreme), when checking SafetyNet from the first time it does not pass, you distort the Hide slider and it passes, does everyone have it? The second question, after rebooting, the phone spontaneously reboots in just ten seconds, and then everything is stable, because of what could it be? And the third question, when booting into recovery mode, TWRP began to request a pattern key, which I installed to unlock. You enter the key, does it write the decryption of the data or something like that, so it should be, or am I missing something? Simply, I had Nexus before, and I never climbed such nonsense. Thanks in advance for your reply.

1) It should be so. Hide = hide. That is, including this function in hiding the root. This is normal.

2) That is, it completely loads the system and then reboots? If not, then this is probably a 5-second screen (10 sec = dm). In the topic 3 / 3T there is infa about this. If only 5 seconds with a yellow link - everything is fine. If 5 seconds with a yellow link, and then another 5 seconds with a red one - you caught DM-Verity.

3) Remove the password request before turning it on.
No, the official through TWRP either will not be sewn or you will receive a brick.

Did you understand the question at all?
By the way, when will the office. Is it updated without tambourines through TWRP?

It is sewn, there are no diamonds as such, but there are some points: do not wipe the systems, sew right away with the firmware and root, etc. (You need to find out in the topic for 3 / 3T, there is an instruction in the header). It is natural to update only the full firmware via TVRP (1.5GB), and not the incremental. Also, it is not worth updating in the form of a standard application - a root, tvrp and data will probably fly off.

Post has been editedxx_i_xx - 05.07.17, 18:11
ksergey2012
Message#15
05.07.17, 18:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

It should be so.

Not much was expressed correctly, I meant after rebooting the phone, while the slider was turned on, you have to juggle it.
That is, it completely loads the system and then reboots?

Yes, that's right, the system boots up, and then reloads again after 10-15 seconds. And after the second reboot everything is already stable.
Remove the password request before turning it on.

Strangely, I also always had a graphic key and a fingerprint on Nexus, but TWRP never required a password. And what a record decrypt data?
ksergey2012
Message#16
05.07.17, 18:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

No, the official through TWRP either will not be sewn or you will receive a brick.

Got it. Then what is the algorithm of action? We flash through adb, then install TWRP and root in a new way, or how? Yes, and if you have a custom recovery installed, then through adb you can run, or do you need to install stock recovery first?
ksergey2012
Message#17
05.07.17, 18:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

It is sewn, there are no diamonds as such, but there are some points: do not wipe the systems, sew right away with the firmware and root, etc. (You need to find out in the topic for 3 / 3T, there is an instruction in the header). It is natural to update only the full firmware via TVRP (1.5GB), and not the incremental. Also, it is not worth updating in the form of a standard application - a root, tvrp and data will probably fly off.

Thanks for the answer, it is immediately clear that you are in the subject. Guys, a big request, who didn’t have / OnePlus not to give advice if you don’t know exactly the answer to the question, it is very confusing and confusing. I have OnePlus the first device and there are a lot of questions, I understand that it has some nuances, before that there were two Nexus, and everything is much easier there or just for four years of use I already think so.
xx_i_xx
Message#18
05.07.17, 18:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 13.06.14
Oneplus 3T

Not much was expressed correctly, I meant after rebooting the phone, while the slider was turned on, you have to juggle it.

This should not be. I think with this question you need in the topic of magic.
Yes, that's right, the system boots up, and then reloads again after 10-15 seconds. And after the second reboot everything is already stable.

Unfortunately, in such matters is not an expert, it is difficult to say something. However, I can assume that you have a crooked root because of this reboot and tvrp asks for a password. And again to you in a subject for 3 / 3Т.
ksergey2012
Message#19
05.07.17, 18:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Google Pixel 3 XL

And again to you in a subject for 3 / 3Т.

Okay, I'll ask in that topic.
ayde_f
Message#20
05.07.17, 20:02
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4267
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

detailed instructions

On unlocking the bootloader.

Important
After unlocking the Bootloader, a five-second menu appears. This is an integral part of unlocking and nobody has been able to remove it for several years. So do not ask questions how to remove this menu. (add. moderator)
General recommendations:
  • It is recommended to charge the smartphone at least 60%
  • Enable developer options (Settings ->About phone ->Click 7 times on the "Build number" and after the appearance of the corresponding notice, go back to the settings ->Developer options and enable "USB debugging", "OEM Unlock" and "Advanced reboot."
  • Backup (Backup) all smartphone data on your PC.

1 ) Install the driver on PC , download and unpack the package Adb on the PC, and connect the smartphone to the PC in order to make sure that the drivers are installed correctly.
2 ) Reboot to mode fastboot , for this OFFyuchite smartphone, and ONyuchite pressing simultaneously the key combination Volume + (plus) and power button (lock).
3 ) Open previously downloaded ADB package (To do this, go to the location where the ADB package itself is unpacked, for example, the location will be used " C: \ ADB ", click on the folder" Adb "with the key pressed" SHIFT "and right mouse button (RMB) and select " Open command window ".
4 ) Connect your smartphone to PC via USB.
5 ) Browse to command line and type
fastboot devices

6 ) If you have done all the previous points correctly, then the command line will highlight unique identificator Your smartphone, if this does not happen then perform all the points again.
7 ) Now the most crucial part: make sure that you have saved all your data on the PC, as there will be a complete reset of your smartphone.
8 ) Type in command prompt
fastboot oem unlock

9 ) Confirm that you really want to do the developer on your smartphone: confirm the unlock operation by selecting the volume button with the " yes "and selecting using power buttons .
10 ) Your OnePlus will reboot, show " safety warning "will reboot into stock recovery and make cleaning all data.
11 ) Your smartphone will reboot into the system. Congratulations, you have opened the bootloader. Now you can set custom firmware and custom TWRP recovery .

A source

Post has been editedolegusss - 26.11.17, 12:29

--------------------
Riva - MiuiPro 9.5.3.0, Catalyst 1.5F Kernel.
silfstar
Message#21
05.07.17, 21:13
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 15.08.11
Oneplus 5 6/64

* ksergey2012,
I did this: TWRP stitched through ADB installed SuperSu Everything worked Without Lags, today I saw that the firmware update 4.5.5 came, I decided to install, I had to flash the stock recovery, flush the completely new firmware, because with the OTA root, it is not flashing, then I wait The system of the new firmware, rebooted into fastdoot, flashed TWRP, rebooted into it and flashed Supersu, the phone does everything very quickly, for everything about 10 minutes and the phone is revealed. From here, the output, in order to install or update the official firmware, you need to set the drain of the recovery, then a custom recovery. I apologize in advance that this is not the topic of the official theme

Post has been editedsilfstar - 05.07.17, 21:19

--------------------
Rahma

299 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 4:20