> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionHuawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10
PictureHuawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Model Code: Bach-L09
Shell: EMUI5.1
Body Material: Metal
SIM card type: Nano
Number of SIM cards: 1
Weight g: 460
Size: 241.3 x 171.5 x 7.1
Screen Type: IPS
Diagonal (inches): 10.1
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Number of pixels per inch: 224
Built-in memory: 16 GB, 32 GB
RAM: 3 GB
MicroSD memory card support: Up to 128 GB
RAM: 3 GB
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8940
Number of cores: 8-core, A53 (4 Г— 1.4 GHz + 4 Г— 1.1 GHz)
Video Processor: Adreno 505, 450 MHz
Main camera (MP): 8 MP
Autofocus: Yes
Flash: No
Video recording: Yes
Front camera (MP): 8 MP
Video recording: Yes
2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: HSDPA + (up to 42 Mb / s)
4G: LTE Cat4 up to 150 Mbps
LTE frequencies: LTE-TDD: 38/40/41, LTE-FDD: 1/3/5/19/7/8/20
Compatibility with operators: Yota, Beeline, Megafon, MTS, Tele2
Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
Illumination: Yes
Gyro: Yes
Compass: Yes
Fingerprint scanner: Yes
GPS: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, DBS
Melody type: Polyphonic, MP3
Vibrate: Yes
Battery Capacity (mAh): 6660 mAh
Battery Mount: Non-removable
USB: 2.0
Features: Fingerprint Scanner
Set: Tablet, charger, USB cable, SIM card extraction tool, quick start guide, warranty card

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 15.10.18, 13:44
Reason for editing: Unlocking the bootloader

Rep: (22)
Ant1166 @ 07.20.17, 21:29*
But he does not fall asleep for some reason.

just to deal with this, the problem is easily solved, even without the help of special programs.
in the "battery statistics" you can click the button (i) and move along the timeline to see which application was working during the screen off.
then go back to "Battery", select "Level of consumption", then the desired harmful application, "Close after locking the screen." All, it will be killed when blocking. Similarly through the "Background Applications".
Well, or manually kill all the applications when you extinguish the tablet.
I had several applications like this, for example Outlook, some games - now everything is quiet when locked. I recommend to put this flag on all games so that they don’t hang in the memory - because Its a lot (3GB) android is not in a hurry to kill them myself.

Post has been editedxkir - 20.07.17, 21:51

Rep: (1)
Yes, I watched. There in the first place program for VPN. I do not need it to turn off after the screen is off.
At the same time, the same program on the other two devices does not interfere with sleep.

Isolation / retention of a shortcut on the desktop accompanied by vibration, how to disable it?

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon also became the owner of this device BAH-AL00 LTE version, for some reason came in English, tell me how to switch it to Russian? I twist, I will not find anything. : sveta:

Rep: (78)
* Trianon77,
Although I have a slightly different tablet, but the shell seems to be the same.
The language changes here: Settings ->Advanced settings ->Language & input ->Language

And how is it with heating?
How quickly heats up and from what loads?

Rep: (22)
* delvi2007
Yes, in general, normal with heating.
It becomes hot only if you play a heavy game at the same time as charging.

People, tell me, please, is a suitable tablet? Because the video reviews on it is not particularly. Here I can not decide to take it or samsung galaxy tab a 10.1 sm-t585

On Ali Express it is not yet.
When will it appear? Who else thinks ...

Post has been editedvoloha_4 - 28.07.17, 16:54

Monedas @ 07/28/2017, 11:31*
Here I can not decide to take it or samsung galaxy tab a 10.1 sm-t585

Here the color temperature of the display is controlled and
A special night reading mode reduces the amount of blue light and dynamically adjusts the optimum color temperature of the screen, allowing you to use the tablet even in complete darkness.

Four more turning speakers and a metal frame. Samsung is completely plastic and there is only one speaker.

* voloha_4 , He is on Ali, and even with 4 gigami operatives

Posted 07/30/2017 05:26 AM:

* Fiva Olge , I had a samsung. Huawei is definitely better.

* kabathok

Yes, indeed, I found it in one store. But there: orders - zero; reviews - zero. I'm afraid to take the first :) And the price is almost like in the Connected. I will wait until cheaper

Post has been editedvoloha_4 - 30.07.17, 08:50

* voloha_4 , Well yes. Therefore, I did not wait, but took to KNOW-HOW.
The only thing until it turns out to connect it with a computer. USB debugging for some reason does not turn on. But this is not a problem, I insert the card into the computer and that's it.

Post has been editedkabathok - 30.07.17, 09:46
Reason for editing: Supplement

* kabathok

KNOW-HOW is this where, on Ali ?? at what price did you get?

* voloha_4 This is in Moscow. 21000r.

Posted on 07/30/2017, 12:34:

* voloha_4 , Case and glass ordered on Ali.

Rep: (5)
Please write a review about the experience of use.
Does the browser suffice?
Do you live long when reading?
General impressions.

* Fiva Olge , I had a samsung. Huawei is definitely better.

Oleophobic coating in Samsung, probably, it was better?

* mguschin ,
The overall impression is a decent machine. Nothing slows down. Not heated (I do not play games). The battery holds for a long time (a little more than 5 hours of video on the road and still left). I use it mostly at home for the Internet. The speakers are loud. Yes, it flashes in the sun, but at maximum brightness it is normal (you are not always in the sun). I really like.

Posted on 07/30/2017, 2:15 PM:

* Fiva Olge ,
Much difference, straight Oh, I did not notice. But I'm not particularly demanding.

Rep: (137)
Very interested in the material of the back cover: lumi ali plastic?

Rep: (1)
Take the recruit into your ranks, citizens of gadget holders! For the first post I will try to work out in full, although you should not expect any special revelations - I am an amateur in Android devices. Therefore, I will write more for newcomers like me.

I will not give detailed specifications - for this is the manufacturer's website. I will only note that on the site you can find mention of two versions of the tablet - Bach (or BAH) L09 and W09. The latter, with the letter "W", slightly reduced the functionality, although in Russia, where I looked, it seems that "L" is supplied everywhere. But, just in case, you need to pay attention to it (the last item "About the tablet (phone)" in Settings). In addition, versions with 16 and 32 GB are supplied (the difference in price is 1 m. P.), I consider 32 GB as optimal (it is quite possible to do without an additional memory card, although it doesn’t hurt not to strain the internal memory with temporary multimedia files like books , photos, videos, etc.)

I took this unit a week ago in the "Connected" for an old mother to play with toys. (Well, by yourself, on the sly, the educational level should be raised.) The price is the same everywhere, recommended over the top - 22 sput. But the "signalers" we carry quickly - the next day after the order was attached. It was possible, of course, to take a copy from a display case right away in “supermarkets”, but somehow it was dumb ...

The manufacturer and model chose long and carefully. The main requirement was - the FullHD IPS screen from 10 "(sight, you know, and it’s convenient to poke fingers with weary fingers) with a not too" fanatical "price (taking into account the current exchange rate realities) price. all cases of life - A-GPS / Glonass / DBS, NFC, camera from 8 MP, etc. gadgets.Well, and memory was reasonably enough - 2 GB of RAM (in the end, it turned out three!), 32 GB long-term. The processor was interested in last of all (it would be nice to have Intel, or at least the latest ARM modifications, to in the future, to have greater creative freedom, but this is not about us, is another story altogether.) "Yablochnikov" swept away "by definition" - because of the price and unwillingness to have anything to do with our deputies. Of the brands, at first, only Samsung and Lenovo were interested, less Prestigio. Devices with the tenth Windows Pro (other versions are not considered) also had to be dismissed because of the overpriced price, although they licked. biting prices for all this look! Samsung seems to be more loyal to Russian-speaking lovers to dig deeper, although the prices are also not weak with a non-sick model line - you can get lost. Even in the Prestigio model line, it was possible to dig - Visconte is there all sorts ... And as always happens, "quite by accident" Huawei got into the list of favorites (Chinese brands in the market before the dog - who will figure them out in these hieroglyphs). After all, he became the main competitor of Samsung itself (on the android platform).

Actually, I first chose a smartphone for my wife (instead of finally drawing on the asphalt and concrete floor of an old Nokia). Huawei made an emphasis on smartphones, he had tablets somewhere in the back yard, they chew hay in a hindrance in a pen, they still have to get to them. And hello! Now the house is full ... madhouse. The couple in V10 Lite every half-minute some VibER knocks - sex, reptile, wants. And the compassionate mom in M3 Lite 10 with chick-chik knives, chik-chik saves cute fly flies from evil and greedy pouches. And I ... I feel completely mad, I’m torturing Android x86 in the sandbox (or is it me?) And dream of getting root-rights to M3 Lite 10 to steer without looking at the cops. This, so to speak, is a general impression of the dearly acquired. At the moment - quite positive. Of non-critical flaws can be noted. Yes, with fingerprints on the glass, everything is in order - you need to wipe behind you (on the twin smartphone the same thing). I didn’t really torture the camera yet, but, on a vskidku, - no "extra" settings, just a stupid "automatic", prof. Mode (present in the light version of the smartphone P10) is not found. At first (especially when checked upon purchase), it seemed to be terribly slow, but within a day or two, everything went by itself, and with my help (built and disconnected everything unnecessary), it was fixed and optimized and works without problems. Although I have nothing to compare with anything. There are no complaints about the build quality, the body is metal (all, not just the frame, as in the aforementioned smartphone). Color selected "gray" (black front panel). Here with accessories full plugging! Cases on the manufacturer’s website appeared to appear in stores, they can’t offer anything. Microfiber cloths at a price of 150 rubles. apiece to wipe the glass - and those "to order"!

While everything seems to be. Nafludil slightly - no more! There will be something significant - accomplish your goal.

Ruth, how to get? Send me somewhere!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 20:23