> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionHuawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10
PictureHuawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Model Code: Bach-L09
Shell: EMUI5.1
Body Material: Metal
SIM card type: Nano
Number of SIM cards: 1
Weight g: 460
Size: 241.3 x 171.5 x 7.1
Screen Type: IPS
Diagonal (inches): 10.1
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Number of pixels per inch: 224
Built-in memory: 16 GB, 32 GB
RAM: 3 GB
MicroSD memory card support: Up to 128 GB
RAM: 3 GB
Processor: Qualcomm MSM8940
Number of cores: 8-core, A53 (4 Г— 1.4 GHz + 4 Г— 1.1 GHz)
Video Processor: Adreno 505, 450 MHz
Main camera (MP): 8 MP
Autofocus: Yes
Flash: No
Video recording: Yes
Front camera (MP): 8 MP
Video recording: Yes
2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: HSDPA + (up to 42 Mb / s)
4G: LTE Cat4 up to 150 Mbps
LTE frequencies: LTE-TDD: 38/40/41, LTE-FDD: 1/3/5/19/7/8/20
Compatibility with operators: Yota, Beeline, Megafon, MTS, Tele2
Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1
Illumination: Yes
Gyro: Yes
Compass: Yes
Fingerprint scanner: Yes
GPS: GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, DBS
Melody type: Polyphonic, MP3
Vibrate: Yes
Battery Capacity (mAh): 6660 mAh
Battery Mount: Non-removable
USB: 2.0
Features: Fingerprint Scanner
Set: Tablet, charger, USB cable, SIM card extraction tool, quick start guide, warranty card

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 15.10.18, 13:44
Reason for editing: Unlocking the bootloader

Is there anyone already ordered?

Rep: (9)
Dear however. For 15 mowers would be. Glass is not a gorilla?

Post has been editedselive - 04.07.17, 11:47

* selive
Eh, who would know, but I heard that huawe'ya own glass.
I myself already wanted to buy a Samsung galaxy tab A10, there the LTE version costs 22,000 rubles, suddenly I read todaysavagemessiahzine.comnews about the start of sales mediapad m3 lite, which costs the same.
Cons of the Samsung: the dynamics from 1 side, there is no fingerprint scanner, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of memory, and indeed it has already been a year.
Power is not so important, it will not be used for games.
I think competitors now forTHISthe price is not, I mean from the normal brands.

Post has been editedBuntr - 04.07.17, 12:08

Rep: (2022)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.New items

Rep: (0)
It is interesting in what generation the power will be transferred to USB type C. Still, it is inconvenient to keep 2 types of charging for devices.

Rep: (171)
Buntr @ 07/05/17, 13:53*
other aspect ratio
- the ratio seems to be the same:
HUAWEI MediaPad M3 Lite 10- 1920 x 1200 (16:10)
Huawei MediaPad M3- 2560x1600 (16:10)

I bought a tablet. All very like, ask if that. The only huge minus for me is that there is no multi-user mode and the tablet cannot be used by several people switching users, can anyone know how this problem can be solved, can there be some application ...

Post has been editedBuntr - 12.07.17, 17:16

Rep: (78)
Nobody bought here:https: //www.computerun…-lite-53018689-lte.asp ?
Is there really 625 snap? Just nowhere, neither in the reviews, nor on the Huawei website, I did not find the information that such a version exists.
It would really be an interesting device.

Rep: (5)
* Stasnick I think this is a mistake. On this article on other sites the same 435th percent.

Rep: (2)
Hey.

I bought a tablet yesterday. I was not satisfied, for 22000 (with LTE) a brake tablet. I did not think that snap 435 is so weak.
This is despite the fact that I do not play games. BUT ... here's the sound chic. The fingerprint scanner works well. Good screen

I will hand over tomorrow.

Please transfer the topic to the main section. The topic is hard to find.

Post has been editednfs13 - 17.07.17, 19:45

* nfs13,
And please tell me more, what exactly is it brake? Is the system itself lagging? Or applications?
And then I look at this tablet, but, just the processor is confused. It seems the rest is all at the level, and the percentages are so cut. I thought maybe the optimization is good.

Posted on 07/17/2017 at 19:55:

I think this is a mistake. On this article on other sites the same 435th percent.

It looks like it. I wrote to them in support, they did not respond.

Let's wait for more reviews, I’m thinking of changing ipad 3 to something like that

I bought a couple of weeks ago in exchange for the Samsung Galaxy Tab P7300 8.9 '' weary with brakes, which was already 5 years old and it lived to Android 4.3. At this, I have not played heavy games yet, otherwise it's just a bomb, the screen is gorgeous, 4 speakers (2 on top and 2 on the bottom) are very loud, the charging connector on the side is convenient, the cable will live longer than 100%. The speed of work, autonomy is very pleased, this shell is extremely successful!

Rep: (9)
* k3r1s hmm nfs13 dissatisfied with speed, and also without games.
I'm at a dead end: wacko: the tablet is very interested, on paper - the sound (I had M2, I know the advantages of HC in real life), the screen, the manufacturer - everything is cool. Only the processor spoils all this barrel of honey.
And what software do you use, please tell us?

Rep: (22)
Also got such a tablet to replace the old Galaxy Tab 10.1 (which by the way is quite alive, but the new software no longer pulls).
Initially I wanted to take a similar Galaxy Tab A, but Huawei bought 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of RAM for the same money.

What can I say. The unit is quite high-quality, the case is thin and strong, 4 speakers are cool (as I understand it, now the stereo works in both vertical and horizontal orientation), but it creeps at high volume.
The screen is also quite in color, in the viewing angles - medium. The fact that fullhd it is even good, for me 4k on phones and tablets is a perversion and brakes. Oleophobic coating, it seems not - slapped.
The processor is really not great. Antutu has about 43,000 parrots. the old tab on tegra2 was 10,000, we also have a Lenovo Yogatab 2 two-year-old on intel - so lenovo is more powerful (about 50,000)!
Also in the reviews they write about a slow ROM - indeed, noticeably.
Therefore, if you need a tablet for heavy 3D games, then it is not an option. And for an Internet and simple toys (birds, puzzles) - completely. For example, on the old Tab with 1 GB of RAM, it was simply impossible to use the browser, and here with 3 GB there are no problems.

On the software - a fresh android, works like a clock, no glitches, battery dusters, etc. There are a lot of settings in the shell, there is little pre-installed unnecessary software. But there is MS Office.
But for some reason, they threw out the multiplayer mode, and everywhere in the settings the tablet is called "phone", so it’s inconvenient for several people to use the tablet.
Children's mode is there, but for him it is necessary to put a password on the tablet, for me it is also inconvenient.
Of the 32 GB system bites almost a quarter, so in no casedo not take the 16 gb version .
The battery life is quite good, I have not yet fully discharged it, but 8 hours will definitely be in the Internet / video / simple games mode.
Unfortunately, there is no quick charge, the power supply is standard 5v 2A, and I didn’t like that it “sings” when charging, that is, the quality of the power supply is so-so.
There is a charge / notification indicator.
Wifi works in 5 GHz and supports AC, so in speedtest 100 Mbps easily, the Internet just flies. LTE is also there, but not yet verified.

A cover for it is not yet buy (it seems to be in the huawei store, but the necessary one is "out of stock")

* xkir
Oleophobic coating, it seems not - slapped.
It looks like it, and it is a bit surprising, because the display itself is just gorgeous.

Request to the owners of the tablet.
Can you conduct tests and post screenshots of the results?
It would be interesting to look atAndrobench(to understand how internal memory works)Geekbenchand detailed resultsAntutu(as where the points for 3D, UX, CPU and RAM are displayed separately), andEpic citadel(to roughly estimate the performance in 3D).

Rep: (22)
* Stasnick
there is a hatlink to a good reviewwhere including the tests are.

Friends, how do you think, where can I write to add a multiplayer mode? And is there any hope? No one came across the support of the hawaii, do they react to the feedback and wishes of consumers?

Rep: (1)
I have been using this tablet for a week now. In general, everything suits.
I would like to note the obvious disadvantages:
The screen has a small margin of brightness, in the sun only with maximum illumination you can work comfortably. It also very strongly collects fingerprints and this is very noticeable.

There is also a problem with sleep. The battery generally holds up very well. But he does not fall asleep for some reason. From this comes a significant discharge.

How can you find out what prevents him from falling asleep? The battery statistics are strange here, nothing is clear.

In general, the tablet is satisfied. Even in tanks I play on it, at medium graphics settings)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 18:39