Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon
Choose the most stable gamma for the camera (libcam.so/libgcam_jni), for Google Camera 5.1.018-6.1.021
Which of the following scales do you use in the camera (answers can be from 1 or more)
Google Gamma (Default). [ 245 ] ** [67,12%]
Vvs1961. [ 36 ] ** [9,86%]
Savitar. [ 13 ] ** [3,56%]
xenius9. [ 15 ] ** [4,11%]
Eszdman. [ 19 ] ** [5,21%]
Ed_IzMyLove. [ 1 ] ** [0,27%]
gmm17. [ 26 ] ** [7,12%]
CSeUs. [ 6 ] ** [1,64%]
Do you use third-party gamma that is inside Google Camera?
Yes, I constantly use all the scales that are in the application. [ 59 ] ** [16,16%]
No, I use only the one that the accompanying author of his camera himself put. [ 137 ] ** [37,53%]
Difficult to answer. [ 44 ] ** [12,05%]
What is a gamma? For the first time I hear it. (If you clicked here, then in the header there is a link to see what it is and what they eat with). [ 105 ] ** [28,77%]
Total votes: 365

Rep: (715)
Camera talkXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon
PictureRedmi Note 4X, RN4X, HM4X, Mido

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Attached Image

Note!
At the moment on the MIUI 10 firmware there is no possibility to run 2API as well as Google Camera - with the exception of the ports MIUI 8.1 and 9.x.
No one needs to work on this problem because MIUI10 is not needed.

Important information!
In this model, one of three camera modules can be installed as the main one: it is Sony IMX258 , Samsung S5K3L8 or OmniVision 13855 . The latter is not very popular. The quality of images for all modules differ, if Sony IMX258 vs. Samsung S5K3L8 keep parity (+/-) then OmniVision 13855 - a complete outsider (generally formulated opinion of the topic).
Find out what module you have
Settings - About phone - Five (5) times quickly click on "Kernel version" - Version information
Camera Specifications
  • Main camera:
Resolution: 13 Mp;
Sensor: Sony IMX258 / Samsung S5K3L8 / OmniVision 13855;
Pixel size: 1.127 microns;
Aperture: f / 2.0;
Focal length: 3.57mm;
Features: Phase autofocus, continuous shooting, digital image stabilization, digital zoom, exposure compensation, face detection, geotagging, HDR photography, panoramic photography, touch focus;
Maximum video recording resolution: 1080p @ 30fps;
Slow Motion Shot: 720p @ 120fps.

• Front-camera:
Resolution: 5 Mp;
Sensor: Samsung S5K5E8;
Pixel size: 1.133 microns;
Aperture: f / 2.0;
Focal length: 2,639mm;
Maximum video recording resolution: 1080p @ 30fps.
Photo / Video Applications
Google Cameras
Please note that some modifications of Google Cameras work differently on the same device, it all depends on the firmware, etc.

Google Camera 6.2.024 For Android 9.x + by bulkin043
Google Camera 6.1.021 For Android 9.x + by bulkin043
Google Camera 6.1.021 For Android 9.x + by nattilex
Google Camera 5.2.025 For Android 8.x.x + by bulkin043
Google Camera 5.1.23 For Android 7.x.x + by DenisMF
Google Camera 5.1.23 For Android 7.x.x + by logantrah
Google Camera 3.2.045 / 5.1.018 For Android 7.x.x + from FaXiR
Google Camera 5.1.018 For Android 7.x.x + by fail_unsafe
Google Camera Mod For Android 7.x.x + by UriKill
Google Camera 5.1.016 For Android 7.x.x + scrubber
Google Camera Mod v4 For Android 7.x.x + by AllinOne
Google Camera 5.1.018 For Android 7.x.x + by UriKill
Other cameras
Useful, fixes, instructions
Photo examples
How to make a post with your photos for the cap

1. Indicate on which firmware, in which application your pictures were taken.
2. Indicate any additional information (optional, optional), for example: which camera module, shooting mode, etc.
3. Attach from 3 or more photos (necessarily under spoler).
Poll results
Poll " Applications for shooting video / photo -14.02.2019g
Attached Image
Survey on the program part -4.03.2019
Attached Image
Attached Image
Discussion of firmware, ways to get root and questions not related to this thread, please hold in the profile topics. All links are in the header. Respect yourself and others.

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 06.10.19, 20:39
Reason for editing: Fix gnusotochek (only for the module and Samsung android 9+)

Rep: (34)
In kakiya differences in gamut sRGB and s24?

Rep: (214)
n921 @ 13.03.19, 12:33*
In kakiya differences in gamut sRGB and s24?

You've got to be savvy appropriate to identify differences)) IMHO
I'm on the difference the eye does not see, contrast, shadow detail, skin tone - are almost identical. I have set for ourselves that the S24 will be better only by the fact that this scheme did know a lot about math people) He did the same range in 2002 and modified in 2002, and they are as you know - is elegant)

Rep: (2)
How to fix the camera on the last Havoc (2.3)? It does not run. Before crossed Photo caste, everything worked. The point firmware.

Rep: (18)
cccarbon @ 13.03.19, 16:42*
by the fact that this scheme did know a lot about mathematics, people)

this personvvs1961 ? Then trust)) and confused already, then who did sRGB?
Oops,Denismf already corrected the post with the authors))

Posted on 13/03/2019, 13:50:

The cap is someone all this adds? Or then run through the pages looking for fashion? ;)

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 13.03.19, 13:52

* DenisMF,
Everything, everything, has already looked into your post where indicated later who and what the author))

Rep: (214)
Stalkernet71 @ 13.03.19, 12:48*
The cap is someone all this adds? Or then run through the pages looking for fashion?

Already request Bulkin wrote))

* Acne C Wait with your Havoc, here s24 put into service, range of lesion increased), tests run. Again, clean, data and overload format, wipe systems, data, cache, vendor and ask rolls. If gkam again does not work, should work ...)

Post has been editedmexxo - 13.03.19, 14:33

* DenisMF,
detail flipped configuration. For myself, I put the number of frames to 10 (I think to put more value), turn off the "Manual Focus" that the icons are not an eyesore. Now the question is: "adjustment of the black" intentionally turned off by you, or simply overlooked (by setting Arnovy)

Using Resampling is disabled - but what does it mean, for me it is not clear. Does the inclusion of the item which increase quality or?

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 13.03.19, 14:29

* DenisMF,
Well, these two sliders znav leave disabled by default. The training ustakanivaetsya little picture))

Rep: (123)
Acne With @ 13/03/2019, 13:27*
How to fix the camera on the last Havoc? It does not work.

Everything works really I neoff Havoc
Attached Image

Maud gkam 5 Bulkin

Post has been editedLud80 - 13.03.19, 14:52

* DenisMF,
With the settings of the "box", except that the number of personnel increased by me. Impression: A nice, if we close our eyes to the still undefeated "blackie" (the underbody of the car) and light purple tone of the entire image.
Maud s24. Without additional treatment to the editor.
Attached Image

Rep: (181)
DenisMF @ 13.03.19, 13:13*
something that would help newcomers to move to the office on the custom firmware, except where Gcam nothing normal and there is no

Alas, at the office. firmware except Snape and gkama - too anything not normal. None fashion flow even close to gkamu not remove .... :(
If we could at least, would default gkamovskie results from fashion to receive runoff - most would not seek "your ideal" gkam.

Spasibische again for fashion! ;)

DenisMF @ 13.03.19, 18:13*
It's almost like prof.kamera (SLR) - You can shoot on the machine and receive a "good" or to adjust each time the required values ​​for how it should be ideally.

On Prof. SLR I shoot in RAW, I understand almost with your eyes closed, you need to adjust and to what point in time depending on the conditions. And then hell would break a leg in this Gkame o.O
DenisMF @ 13.03.19, 18:13*
Well, on the other hand, what you want from the optical low-end device ?! Stoke would remove much worse.

Pro Stock I have not even mentioned! And I do not dispute that invented a lot of pretty good mods! But we want as big a natural reaction: rolleyes:

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 13.03.19, 21:31

Rep: (74)
* Vitalik C I have Havok 2.3, the camera of the custom firmware tidy immediately as too weak on opportunities immediately upon insertion GApps'ov. Immediately put the chosen events. With him there is no problem. Now yet this

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1821)
Mod chamber (variant gamut from vvs1961) offastingwith translation into Ukrainian.
I tested on firmware MiracleDROID Oreo.
Attached fileGCam_5.1.0.18_Mod_v.5.1.23_R4X_SF08_MF_ [S24] -mido_uk.apk(31.51 MB)

Modification update availableGoogle Cameras 6.1.021
Changes:
bulkin043 @ 03/10/19, 2:08 PM*
B-S-G - Without him there would be nothing, if not too lazy to raise his reputation +, he deserved it, because without him there was no Google Camera with a working HDR +.
DEPARTURES ON THE SUN no one is canceled, I try Fixed POPROROSTU later FIX will be implemented better.

from 14.03.2019g
• Add "Maximum brightness".
• Added item "Correction Night shooting."
• Add "Alternative config".
• Add "Correction perevernotogo photo" - for the Night mode indicator.
• Add "The maximum allowable memory from 310 MB to 1680".
• Added "Allow unknown device".
• Add "Suppression of hot pixels".
• Added "Allow unknown device".
• You do not have to unload the application from memory, enough to go to the video searcher.
• Turn on the AWB (Use only with the base model Pixel XL / Pixel 2XL / Pixel 3XL)
• Now the portrait mode is not beautiful, thank you for logs Crush.
• Add "noise reduction in the main chamber with the HDR +".
• Add "noise reduction in the frontal camera with HDR +".
• Fixed lag seeker video when you first start.

Pictures on Google Camera 6.1.021 with gmm17
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Why the pictures on your phone and on the PC are normal (non-rotated) and how to unload a 90 В° turn to the left is doing.

Post has been editedbulkin043 - 13.03.19, 23:19

FaXiR @ 12.06.18, 18:57*
Updated settings Gamma updated, changed the name of the package in the "com.google.android.GoogleCamera" for omni | The original post / version | GCam_5_1v1.0_CS.ex2.61gmm17_pbl_DefaultSettingFromTheCSeUs.apk (32,3 MB)
P.S. to apply all settings, it is recommended to go to the camera settings.

That is hell! Bug manifested itself in the fashion to which attention earlier would have paid ((It turned out the following: when changing the HDR camera configurations + with the default set of pixels on the Nexus, the camera begins to fail on all fronts since the icon HDR + (after the first frame, he changed to icon. simple, without + in kruglyasha) hangs without letting remove the second frame, and so on. it is not skinesh processes of the camera. Then history repeats itself after a first frame. it turns out that only the pixels it works adequately.
It is bad,FaXiR , Please note that point, if you see my post.

Post has been editedStalkernet71 - 14.03.19, 06:31

Rep: (123)
* bulkin043,
Yeah, and if you open the full-screen that normally opens
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
* bulkin043,
Everything is fine in the latest version. But try to set a very high ISO in the night sight.
Minimum iso in the night sight is not working.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/10/19, 00:11