Xiaomi Mi Laser Projection TV | [Multimedia projector]

Rep: (39)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi Laser Projection TV
Attached ImageXiaomi Mi ALPD 3.0 Laser Projector
Description |Discussion пїЅ Projection screen пїЅ |

Specifications
Ultra-short focus projector
150-inch diagonal image (located 50 cm from the surface on which the picture is projected)
The resolution is 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Advanced Laser Fluorescence Display Technology (ALPD 3.0)
The contrast ratio is 3000: 1
Light flux 5000 lumens
Auto Focus
Sound is reproduced through two woofers and two woofers.
Specifications
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
Where can one buy
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 07.03.19, 19:08
Reason for editing: Ruth and Gaaps

Rep: (115)
* dinamo10
Please tell me what franca used for the projector to Android 6.0.1?

Rep: (27)
dinamo10 @ 14.02.19, 13:46*
Tweaks in the following order:
• Applications / Freeze Stock launcher (home screen disable Xiaomi)
• Applications / Freeze Stock apps (freeze embedded spyware and junk)
• System / Custom Props override (disable validation)
• System / Google Apps Fix, activate the "Google Apps Fix" (updated to Google Play, and worked Voice recognition button in Google Assistant)

* dinamo10
Can you please tell where to get these tweaks and how / where to put them?

Rep: (7)
* pl - alex You have read the post on rue? Here's how to do it and see items for these tweaks.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Friends, that's a question for you, then write mostly about mi laser tv and Lune and someone uses all wemax one? Or at least someone tell me what kind of device, the characteristics it is brighter than the mi laser. Also this device is interesting in that it sort of comes with the subwoofer.

Rep: (6)
and is where the review of the 4K projector xiaomi mija?

Rep: (50)
* motjconis
Such?https://techbro.ru/xia...aser-projector-4k-2019

Rep: (6)
Yes, but only when using a normal review, not a transfer of functions)

Rep: (1)
Hello. Nowhere did not find information on what kind of audio chip set.

Rep: (7)
* Shure77 ,
Are you, by analogy with the sound he came to take? Whichever chip it was - the sound is not a fountain (although the built-in speakers sound very dignified, not worse soundbar inexpensive, but we are on more lofty matters?). And the figure if the sound pick up, it is all the same what's DAC.

Posted on 17/03/2019, 13:40:

* RusliQ292 ,
This is not the time to write - ViMaks is the same as that of Xiaomei, only in a black casing, and marketing figures, from the measurements of the same brightness. There was a reference to a French site with reviews - there is a Chinese and an international version of the test and Xiaomei seems Vimaks too, but if not, then a review of the international version of the same will be that of Vimaks.

Rep: (11)
* RusliQ292,
brightness of 7000 lumens, it is incorrect information. on the official website says 1688 ansi lumens, which is the same 5000 lumens.
It is possible that, when doing advertising still unreleased vemaksa wrote that 7000 lumens will he 5000 lumens of total. On youtube there is a comparison and wemax mi laser.
It is one and the same projector. One manufacturer. just one sold under the brand Xiaomi, another brand under wemax.

Rep: (110)
kolya.levmi @ 17.03.19, 15:41*
It is one and the same projector. One manufacturer. just one sold under the brand Xiaomi, another brand under wemax

Only in wemax such as one less USB port, which is why people have difficulty in as root (it is necessary to simultaneously connect a USB flash drive and a mouse).
Well, in some trim levels wemax equipped with subwoofer - extra money and I can guess who is the manufacturer of this Saba ;-)

Rep: (2)
And what is your firmware on the phone number has been fully established in which Google Play? I just can not install on mitv

* reciter,
wemax and xiaomi absolutely identical. exactly the same looks and works. exactly the same ports. usb 1 side 1 behind.
Manufacturer saba is the same as that of the Mi laser and Wemax, it Appotronics

Rep: (110)
kolya.levmi @ 17.03.19, 16:52*
exactly the same ports. usb 1 side, rear 1

Not seen, not argue. Just on xda people complained that it can not simultaneously connect a USB flash drive and a mouse as port is not enough, I was surprised, but remember

Posted on 17/03/2019, 17:34:

artmail88 @ 17.03.19, 16:23*
And what is your firmware on the phone number has been fully established in which Google Play? I just can not install on mitv

You have other devices and you have to go to another branch

Posted on 17/03/2019, 17:34:

You have other devices and you have to go to another branch [/ quote]
And what else to ask the firmware number of your device can not be?

kolya.levmi @ 17.03.19, 15:52*
Manufacturer saba is the same as that of the Mi laser and Wemax, it Appotronics

Here!
Is it possible to this sub buy separately and connect to the projector Xiaomi?

People, Ruth did, and focus as the menu would not work, I do not understand it upwards lathers screen, focus can not configure, who faced?

Attached images
Attached Image

* Maxim Ugnichenko,
It can be, and what are not?

Posted on 18/03/2019, 17:32:

* edeez,
maybe you have a wall littered the top.

This message is for those who are still thinking and perhaps doubts. At least I doubt prior to receipt from the courier and on. All said further my personal subjective opinion, so with someone else, it can not be matched. Although the experience of use and a short while, just last Friday, but did say the first impression is in hot pursuit.
In a word, the purchase is worth it, compared with its TV 49 "LG 4K I'm not upset for sure. Although it is correct, many write that compared to TV is not entirely correct, it's just another projector.
I'll start with the brightness, it is now of course the weather is cloudy and the last days of direct bright sun shines through the windows, but I watched with open curtains during the day and normal. Yes, of course the darker the better, but in the afternoon, at least in cloudy weather, close the curtains, I did not, watching Youtube or terrestrial TV. Of course juicy pictures, details and colors are not those, but if you look for the background so to speak, it is enough brightness. As I wrote here earlier, any pattern on the wallpaper is visible. We need a flat wall without pattern. I have no picture and convex, as wallpaper for painting. So this "picture" wallpaper is seen more on the bright colors, especially white and large room illumination, and at a location close to the projection. If you look in general, and as I have - from a distance of 2.5-3 meters, such features are not sielno catch the eye, so the picture is replaced dynamically. "Figure" is visible and starts to enrage when you look specifically at what that one detail, in one place, rather than the picture in general. But be that as it may, all too early to even the most primitive screen should be at least zakolhozit. I have a Chinese version, it is possible to include English. Until reflash. Connected Android TV on extender which all need to be installed on the sly. So far, all my thoughts are mainly scared of brightness, texture wall, usability Smart functions (applications). These important questions for me or I dared stand in the way of their solution, but at least when faced with them, I realized that they were not as serious and global I sometimes imagined. If there is any minor inconvenience, they pale when you look at a diagonal of more than 2 meters (in my regiment does not allow him to push further) in the evening which is a good movie in 1080p or football match. Including If anyone doubts, do not hesitate!

kolya.levmi @ 18.03.19, 19:31*
maybe you have a wall littered the top.

Made a reset, the focus began to work. Wall offended)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/26/19, 05:10