> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Need for Speed ​​™ No Limits Player Club | Free Chat Players Need for Speed ​​™ No Limits

Rep: (335)
Club playersNeed for Speed ​​™No limit

Attached Image

Android: Need for Speed ​​™ No Limits [3D] | Need for Speed ​​™ No Limits VR [3D]
Ios: Need for Speed ​​™ No Limits

FAQ or Answers to all questions! Read before asking

Everythinghackswithrueandwithout rootdescribed under the appropriatespoiler

Club Rules
    Rules for all guests and club members:
  1. The club is fully operational"Forum Rules" . and Section Rules "Breaker"
  2. We post screenshots / pictures (under the spoiler)
  3. Try to stick to the theme of the club and not get involved in offtopic!
  4. We discuss only the in-game world, all technical issues are considered in the main theme of the game
  5. It is forbidden to write about the sale / purchase of accounts
  6. With personal discussions, go to QMS
  7. Club players adhere to political neutrality, all messages with rude or abusive reviews of other clubs or communities will be deleted and punished

CFAQ
&Hacks
For self-hacking, you need root rights or Parallel space and installed it in the virtual space of GameGuardian
Hacking the latest actual version without root

Hacking on devices with root

Irrelevant hacks (= !!! not working !!! hacks)
How to get money (bucks, loans) in the event (version 2.3.6)
Hacking into bucks (new replacement method - 2.2.3)
Hacking on machine drawings (no table)
New hacking for gold
Video on hacking quests (you can get gold and Mustang Hoonicorn)
Another gold break
Hacking for gold and bucks
New hacking for money \ bucks with video
Return of the old way of breaking the drift (actual at 2.3.6) + More detailed explanation
A new way of hacking money (bucks, loans) through drift(version 2.2.3)
Hacking flight time (version 2.3.6)
Instructions for hacking into cars + Separate instructions for hacking yellow BMW with vinyl (rarity) + Another instruction for opening cars + Video on hacking machines
Cheating gold + Video instruction + Lower gold value + Good guide to action
Hacking v.1.7.3
Hacking for secret functions in the tuning shop
Gold version 1.1.7 hacking with GameGuardian
Hacking videos
Instructions for hacking: tuning, crown
Instructions for cracking Golds
Instructions for hacking Gold'ov - 2
Instructions for breaking gold
Hacking videos on machines using ® GameGuardian
Hacking video for tuning glasses using SpeedHack
Hacking credits on versions 1.3.8 and later
Hacking into details
Hacking VIP points in version 1.8.4 (Lil Wayne event)
Video for breaking gold on version 1.5.3
Time Zone Swap Guide
Breaking the drift ratio (as a result, will give more bucks ) + More detailed text instructions on breaking the drift + Another description of hacking (text + screenshots) + another description of hacking (relevant to 2.0.6)
Breaking a scrap, version 2.0.6 and 2.1.1
Method of breaking into scrap
Hacking on fuel (gasoline) on version 2.0.6 and 2.1.1
Club Signature

Optionally add to your signature, you get
[Url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index. [/ Url]

Club playersNfs No limit!
Polls archive
Which logo do you like more?
Attached Image
Logo options
Open vote on the choice of the logo of the club!
  1. Attached Image
  2. Attached Image
  3. Attached Image
  4. Attached Image
pHall of Fame
People put into the club a lot of their time, effort and patience. People who still give a lot of advice and information. Thank you for your work. : thank_you:
KaterinaN7
hovostepanyan7
kkEeeeNa

Curator: Delta

Post has been editedDelta - 01.10.19, 19:37
Reason for editing: New hat

Rep: (154)
It is here to write how to drive fast and what tuning is better?

Rep: (869)
* Larrikin and you guess xD

Rep: (16)
* LeVent88 , A discussion of dishonest modifications of the game is not forbidden?

Rep: (3)
What kind of unit piston overtakes
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Interestingly, really, this pull out the piston without gold?

Is not a fact. Judging by the 2nd day and the number of police, drift is canceled normally in half of the cases, otherwise 3 hits and the race was pissed. Buying tickets will need to love at least a couple of times in recent days.

Without credits for drift, promotion in upgrades will slow down. From the experience of the events of the last 6-8 months, the last race of the last day will be practically unrealistic to pass without waving gold or not paying for the pass.

Not for nothing in the last update for free a couple of times gave retroactively 250 gold for the race in the BR. This gold will fly away on the last day very quickly, along with hard earned money.

Post has been editedPriest of Hiroshima - 01.07.17, 12:00

Rep: (33)
* Deem333,
Mclaren p1 is the fastest game, while the Porsche 918 Spyder will be located before the Koenigsegg CCX

* grandl07 This is a köning serial body.

Rep: (0)
here about hacking can write?

Rep: (26)
stalker1973 @ 1.07.17, 14:23*
here about hacking can write?
Can

then tell me how to wind up the fuel, after the update the old method does not rob ...

Rep: (77)
* LeVent88 , meizeu m2 note, normal flight, you can add to the list of supported devices.

And how about putting on your painting options for cars? : blush: So that people with not a rich imagination and imagination could emphasize something for themselves. I would be interested to look at others.
Machine - FIRE
Attached Image
Jaguar
Attached Image

Post has been editedLovale - 01.07.17, 13:34
Reason for editing: 1

Rep: (869)
* hovostepanyan7 in qms KaterinaN7 Write, add to the header of the game)

Rep: (3)
* Lovale For me so there is not your imagination, and the creators of the game. And like that reminds sophomoric. See dads as I masinku razyuklasil. Vinyls and casting here only for this purpose and give to your children draw. For me as a replacement of the wheels on the same Lambo or Ferrari complete nonsense and bad taste. Since the designers came up with this cast specifically for this car. And their tasteful in any better than 99% of those present. Here historical accuracy is yes. A parrot on a leopard on green Lambo rinks - not your baby in the Caucasus with the basins to play. IMHO
Attached Image
Attached Image

Thanks, buddy !!!

* tr312 , Did not quite understand

Posted 07/01/2017 at 15:57:

Hi people, I think I found a solution to the problem in which the black places on the car and in other places began to produce the effect of noise, or whatever it is. In short, after I at graphicsetting.json, set POSTFX from scratch to 2, I got this bug. If anyone has one, set postfx to zero. But you will see the pixels.

* Live_to_Rise That is which "anti-aliasing", i.e. FXAA?

Rep: (335)
* Live_to_Rise, Club - to discuss the game, but for those. parts (the same configs), it is worth writing the main topic. This is not to confuse the people where to find a solution to a particular situation.

* grandl07, mostly - I agree. Most of the cars in the garage hold the drain in many ways. On some, I’ll change the maximum color myself :) Although there are some that are not too bad to decorate or to fasten the bumper :)

Post has been editedKaterinaN7 - 01.07.17, 17:14

Vovanchik_Sanich @ 1.07.17, 19:04*
Is that an "anti-aliasing", i.e. FXAA?
Yes

Post has been editedLive_to_Rise - 01.07.17, 17:37
Reason for editing: I forgot to do something

Guys tell me how to wind the fuel on the table. value 10 does not find at all.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/10/19, 20:55