a guest
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 0
Check in: 04.11.13
Honor 6

Participate in Honor 9 testing

Honor 9presented in Berlin on June 27th. In Russia, the start of sales on July 6, you can try a novelty in the coming days—savagemessiahzine.comgives you the opportunity to participate in the video testing of Honor 9. Testers are waiting for a pleasant surprise. The number of participants is limited.

��� ������� ���� Honor 9 download

Testing will take place in a mini-quest format - you need to perform a special task using a smartphone. We will film the testing process at the end of which you will share your opinion about the new product. We cannot reveal what surprise awaits each participant of the test - Honor brand fans will appreciate it.

Attached Image

How to become a tester Honor 9
From June 28 to July 6, leave an application form in this forum thread. One participant - one application.

The terms of participation
  • Forum account registered no later than May 1, 2017
  • To be available for filming in Moscow on one of the 8th, 9th, 15th of July and take part in the video testing of Honor 9

Important!To participate in the project, you need to be able to competently express your thoughts and not be afraid of the video camera.

What to indicate in the questionnaire to participate in testing
  • Confirm your readiness to take part in the filming on one of the days of July 8, 9, 15 in Moscow (yes)
  • Indicate your chosen testing.
  • Perform a screening exercise (see below).

Choose one of the five tests you want to take part in:

1. Main camera features
  2. Performance
  3. Photo camera selfie capabilities
  4. Autonomy
  5. Video features

Qualifying tasks
Photo opportunities- select the angle and the object for shooting. Take a photo on your smartphone. Your task is to reveal the photo capabilities of your smartphone by taking an artistic picture. To confirm that the photo is yours, put “Honor 9” in the frame. Send a photo without processing. Cropping is allowed. You can not put the inscription "Honor 9" in the photo with the help of graphic editors.

Performance- Offer non-standard ways to download a smartphone to check its performance (not benchmarks). By what parameters you will evaluate it (text size up to 1000 characters).

Selfie camera- choose a place, a pose and take a selfie on your smartphone with the words “Honor 9” in the frame. (permissible use of selfie sticks). You can not put the inscription "Honor 9" in the photo with the help of graphic editors.

Autonomy- create an unusual scenario for checking the autonomy for a smartphone that you are ready to execute and describe it. (text size up to 1000 characters).

Video features- Choose a place to shoot and shoot a video on your smartphone, lasting 30 seconds. Your task is to demonstrate the strengths and capabilities of the camera. Choose bright objects and watch the light. Gluing frames is not allowed. In the frame should be the inscription “Honor 9”. Upload the video to Youtube * and add a link to it to the profile.

You can select only one of the five test options.

Important!Scenarios for testing autonomy and performance for video tests may differ from those proposed by you.

Works that do not meet the standards of morality and ethics are not involved in the selection and will be deleted by the Moderators.

QUESTIONS NOT MEETING REQUIRED WILL BE REMOVED FROM THEME

Dates
  • The beginning of the collection of forms - June 28
  • Questionnaires are accepted until July 6, inclusive.
  • The results of the selection will be announced within 7 days after the end of the collection of questionnaires.
  • Future trial participants will select the jury in the Administrationsavagemessiahzine.com.

The results of the video testing will be published after July 19th.

* Instructions on how to upload videos on Youtube for:
Android
PC
iOS

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 12:33
NexBasi
Message#42
29.06.17, 11:10
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 78
Check in: 29.01.09
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

Take two.
The capabilities of the main camera.
Attached Image
Bazik
Message#43
29.06.17, 11:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 102
Check in: 28.08.11

1) Ready to take part in the shooting in Moscow on any day.
2) Photo opportunities
3) I suggest testing the photo capabilities of a smartphone using macro and portrait shooting.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBazik - 29.06.17, 11:49
Reason for editing: minor errors
Message#44
29.06.17, 12:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 28.05.11
Honor 8 FRD-L09

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow, on any date, or all at once;
2) Testing autonomy;
3) I propose to test the autonomy of the smartphone in the mode of high load and everyday tasks of the motorist: Moving around Moscow on cars with GPS / traffic jams / navigator turned on, Internet 4G connected to the radio tape recorder via bluetooth and / or AUX wire, viewing clips with full brightness and maximum volume :), I think it will not last long, but I would like longer my eighth Honor: rolleyes:. In addition, the standard tasks for calls, SMS and constant correspondence in popular messengers.

Post has been edited60646 - 29.06.17, 13:15
engelka
Message#45
29.06.17, 13:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 16.07.12
Honor 9 Premium

1) Ready to take part in the shooting in Moscow on any day
2) Performance testing;
3) Ooo, there are a lot of wishes - Tests on heavy ultragraphic games (Asphalt8, ModernCombat, HoC, HS) for checking the video chip (in several windows), tests with installing virtual systems, testing RAM for multitasking and speed of response and switching, OTG speed and built-in memory, the temperature regime with all this.

Post has been editedengelka - 29.06.17, 13:26
Reason for editing: added)

--------------------
Honor 9 Premium (8.0)
Vsevolodn
Message#46
29.06.17, 13:26
HiSound & HiPhoto
[offline]

Messages 1355
Check in: 29.11.11
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

1. Ready to become a Test Member on any given day.
2. Photo capabilities of the main camera
3.instagram.com/vsevolodn
Attached Image

--------------------
Photographer and lover of good music
Johnnychild
Message#47
29.06.17, 14:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 462
Check in: 19.01.14

1) Ready to take part in the shooting in Moscow. Cameras are not afraid. I work in the field of video production :)
2) Testing video capabilities
3) I would like to check the work of optical stabilization, evaluate the recorded samples, record a person on Zelenka, see (on the desktop), see what came of it :)
K
Point 3 does not meet the requirements of the questionnaire. You must perform a test task. See the qualifying section.

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 16:12
azamath81
Message#48
29.06.17, 15:36
Good joker
[offline]

Messages 2806
Check in: 09.01.12
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow
2) Testing autonomy
3) People of different ages and social status will try to land a pre-charged 100% phone battery for speed. Charge 0 challenge!
-sem-
Message#49
29.06.17, 16:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 314
Check in: 05.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

1) Ready to take part in the shooting in Moscow on any day.
2) Photo opportunities
3) I propose to test the photo capabilities of a smartphone using micro and macro shooting in auto and prof. mode under different lighting conditions.
Attached Image

--------------------

There is no sadder story in the world than the story about the missing Internet ...
Tolstyk80
Message#50
29.06.17, 17:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 15.06.09

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow on the 8th or 9th
2) Testing autonomy
3) I propose to test the autonomy of the application in sleep mode and battery operation in different modes!
Nikita_10
Message#51
29.06.17, 17:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 20.10.16

1) Ready to take part in the shooting on July 15 in Moscow
2) Testing of photo capabilities of the main camera
3) I suggest testing the photo capabilities of the main camera in the following scenarios:
- portrait mode;
- moving objects (sporting event);
- in conditions of low light (night city, club).
Attached Image
dinimito
Message#52
29.06.17, 17:41
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 29.10.16
Lenovo Moto G5s Plus XT1805

I can take part in the shooting 08 and 09.07
Category: Photo Features

Attached images
Attached Image
Circle1234
Message#53
29.06.17, 17:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 05.10.14
HTC One (E8) Dual SIM M8Sw, M8Sb, M8Ss, M8Sx

Ready to take part in the filming on one of the days of July 8, 9, 15 in Moscow.
Photo capabilities of the main camera.

Attached images
Attached Image
Konychev
Message#54
29.06.17, 18:14
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 06.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Ready to participate in the shooting any day.
I will test the performance.
In the modern world, a telephone is not only entertainment, but also a working tool. I suggest the following test option:
- Opening of several "heavy" Excel'ev tables in different applications;
- Run in the background download (download) heavy files in the cloud storage, while listening to podcasts through headphones.
- At the same time launch a navigation system to simulate a trip by car.

Switch between applications through the multitasking menu and see the results.

Post has been editedKonychev - 29.06.17, 18:56
marat4ik
Message#55
29.06.17, 18:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Check in: 06.12.10
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S

I am pleased to test the device for autonomy:
screen time when surfing via 3g / 4g, wifi; video playback; playing music
xupyprnv
Message#56
29.06.17, 21:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 20.05.12

1. Any day, priority July 9th
2. Test camera for selfie
3. On the screen of the 7th Honor, the desired text (self-panorama is our all)
Attached Image
ALEXp1973
Message#57
29.06.17, 21:43
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 25.08.13

1) Ready to take part in the shooting in Moscow on any of the days.
2) Test autonomy
3) Smartphones in their work are used by taxi drivers (the smartphone is turned on for the entire shift, navigation and data transmission are in 4G mode, the screen is at full brightness to see the address of the car’s supply in any light). Often the charger is always on. The phone and the battery heat up in the sun, and the phone is charging. The battery heats up to a maximum, which is very detrimental to the battery.
Thus, we can check how long the phone will work autonomously, how it will heat up in such a test.
Ready to come by car to Moscow and really test it for autonomy, after working one day in a taxi (I work in UBER)
Craig_Mabbitt
Message#58
29.06.17, 21:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 12.09.10
Blackberry passport

1) ready to take part in the shooting any day
2) testing autonomy
3) for me, as an amateur to push and visit various places, autonomy is important when using the camera constantly (a huge amount of photos and videos in maximum quality), navigation and browser. Units undergo this stress test (=
In parallel, this will be the test of the camera.

P.S. The photo was taken 4 days ago in Montenegro on my phone, unfortunately I did not know about the inscription "Honor 9") =

Attached Image

Photos posted as a bonus. )

Post has been editedLenso - 04.07.17, 22:27

--------------------
@crmabbitt
Blackberry Club
BBM PIN: 2C16B9E0
leksik26
Message#59
29.06.17, 23:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 22.02.07
ZTE Blade A520

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow
2) Testing autonomy
3) I plan to launch navigation at maximum brightness, download files from cloud storage on the 4g network, play games, play videos. It is interesting to look at the autonomy, how much the phone will hold in at such a load.
Vadys2002
Message#60
30.06.17, 00:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 25.12.16

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow on the designated dates
2) Autonomy
3) Check the discharge rate of the battery at maximum load. 15-20 minutes of games. 15-20 minutes of video. 15-20 minutes of navigation, surfing, calls, correspondence in messengers, etc. This is what can be done on camera. For good, for the test of autonomy, you need to walk around with the phone at least four or five days and test it with a different load. One day to use the phone to the maximum, in order to see how much it will live and how quickly it charges after discharge. The second day - a moderate load (in normal use). The third, fourth day - maximum savings. And based on this, draw conclusions.
Jshadoff
Message#61
30.06.17, 05:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 0
Check in: 05.09.15
ZTE Skate

Ready to test the device in full. I recognize everything I can do and make a video report. I also undertake a full report and a description of the actions taken. Experience in Google Dev and Yandex api, as well as extensive experience in testing companies. Enjoy to myself. Send answer: [email protected] / lizerdob666gmail.com

K
The form is not filled in the form.
It is necessary to specify in order: readiness to take part in filming in Moscow in one of the shooting days.
Which parameter would you like to test is one of the five, see the item Choose one of the five tests:
It is necessary to perform a qualifying task, depending on the selected parameter, see the paragraph qualifying tasks.

Post has been editedAngel a - 30.06.17, 11:00

--------------------
Incoming source code ... [HUAWEI honor pro 8]

9 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:18