a guest
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 0
Check in: 04.11.13
Honor 6

Participate in Honor 9 testing

Honor 9presented in Berlin on June 27th. In Russia, the start of sales on July 6, you can try a novelty in the coming days—savagemessiahzine.comgives you the opportunity to participate in the video testing of Honor 9. Testers are waiting for a pleasant surprise. The number of participants is limited.

��� ������� ���� Honor 9 download

Testing will take place in a mini-quest format - you need to perform a special task using a smartphone. We will film the testing process at the end of which you will share your opinion about the new product. We cannot reveal what surprise awaits each participant of the test - Honor brand fans will appreciate it.

Attached Image

How to become a tester Honor 9
From June 28 to July 6, leave an application form in this forum thread. One participant - one application.

The terms of participation
  • Forum account registered no later than May 1, 2017
  • To be available for filming in Moscow on one of the 8th, 9th, 15th of July and take part in the video testing of Honor 9

Important!To participate in the project, you need to be able to competently express your thoughts and not be afraid of the video camera.

What to indicate in the questionnaire to participate in testing
  • Confirm your readiness to take part in the filming on one of the days of July 8, 9, 15 in Moscow (yes)
  • Indicate your chosen testing.
  • Perform a screening exercise (see below).

Choose one of the five tests you want to take part in:

1. Main camera features
  2. Performance
  3. Photo camera selfie capabilities
  4. Autonomy
  5. Video features

Qualifying tasks
Photo opportunities- select the angle and the object for shooting. Take a photo on your smartphone. Your task is to reveal the photo capabilities of your smartphone by taking an artistic picture. To confirm that the photo is yours, put “Honor 9” in the frame. Send a photo without processing. Cropping is allowed. You can not put the inscription "Honor 9" in the photo with the help of graphic editors.

Performance- Offer non-standard ways to download a smartphone to check its performance (not benchmarks). By what parameters you will evaluate it (text size up to 1000 characters).

Selfie camera- choose a place, a pose and take a selfie on your smartphone with the words “Honor 9” in the frame. (permissible use of selfie sticks). You can not put the inscription "Honor 9" in the photo with the help of graphic editors.

Autonomy- create an unusual scenario for checking the autonomy for a smartphone that you are ready to execute and describe it. (text size up to 1000 characters).

Video features- Choose a place to shoot and shoot a video on your smartphone, lasting 30 seconds. Your task is to demonstrate the strengths and capabilities of the camera. Choose bright objects and watch the light. Gluing frames is not allowed. In the frame should be the inscription “Honor 9”. Upload the video to Youtube * and add a link to it to the profile.

You can select only one of the five test options.

Important!Scenarios for testing autonomy and performance for video tests may differ from those proposed by you.

Works that do not meet the standards of morality and ethics are not involved in the selection and will be deleted by the Moderators.

QUESTIONS NOT MEETING REQUIRED WILL BE REMOVED FROM THEME

Dates
  • The beginning of the collection of forms - June 28
  • Questionnaires are accepted until July 6, inclusive.
  • The results of the selection will be announced within 7 days after the end of the collection of questionnaires.
  • Future trial participants will select the jury in the Administrationsavagemessiahzine.com.

The results of the video testing will be published after July 19th.

* Instructions on how to upload videos on Youtube for:
Android
PC
iOS

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 12:33
NIK1Killer
Message#22
28.06.17, 21:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 13.10.10
Honor 8 FRD-L09

1) Ready to participate in filming in Moscow
2) Autonomy
3) Test the autonomy by dividing the screen into two parts, in one half launch video in FullHD resolution via Wi-Fi, in the second run an MMO game, like Lineage, while connecting the phone via Bluetooth with a headset or smart watch and paying for it in parallel Android Pay, defuse the phone to 10%, and then enter it into the ultra energy saving mode and find out how much maximum it can hold out on the remaining charge
Mahdi
Message#23
28.06.17, 22:02
Experienced
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 581
Check in: 30.06.07
Honor 9

1) ready to take part in the filming in Moscow.
2) autonomy.
3) I would like to try to live with him for 1 day in my usual mode, namely, to take off the charge at 6 am, at home, when connecting to Wi-fi 5g, read news and watch maps, then for 1.5 hours work in player mode and read news in social networks, 1 hour by metro, all working days from 9 to 18 — calls, social networks, messengers, checking of corporate mail, easy games like fallout or landlord, then 1.5-2 hours of driving home, player, social network and metro. It will be interesting how much this unit will live in the mode of use in everyday life. About 19-40 it is possible to use Android Pay.

--------------------
Asus P320 + 1Gb Sun ->iPhone 2G ->Nokia 5800 + 8g ->HTC Desire HD-->Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Nexus 5-->Megafon Login + ->Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime-->Xiaomi Mi5s 4/128 + Xiaomi MiBand2-->Honor 9 + Honor Band 4
Chngz
Message#24
28.06.17, 22:16
QUANTUM MECHANIC
[online]

Messages 1665
Check in: 10.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow
2) The main camera features
3) I propose to test the main camera to assess the effectiveness of the HDR algorithms in low light conditions and the presence of contrasting objects in the frame.
Attached Image

Post has been editedChngz - 28.06.17, 22:18

--------------------
>Samsung i997>Samsung i727 (Skyrocket)>Motorola Atrix-2>Motorola Arix HD>Panasonik eluga>Samsung i9300>Samsung i747>MOTO X>MOTO Ultra>Galaxy S4 (i337)>NEXUS 5>NEXUS 6>SGS7>SGS7 Active>SGS8>SGS 9> to be continued ...
IE585
Message#25
28.06.17, 22:29
AEX 4.6 Q380
[offline]

Messages 303
Check in: 08.03.16
Micromax Canvas Spark Q380

Here's a bummer = (
Only Moscow.

K
Filming will take place in Moscow, but if you can be in Moscow on one of these days - leave a request in the form and we will consider it by the jury.

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 10:52

--------------------
Porting. Start
Ufafox
Message#26
28.06.17, 23:08
Experienced
[online]

Messages 454
Check in: 10.11.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

I want to test the phone. I look after the replacement of my nexus 5

K
The form is not filled in the form.
It is necessary to specify in order: readiness to take part in filming in Moscow in one of the shooting days.
Which parameter would you like to test is one of the five, see the item Choose one of the five tests:
It is necessary to perform a qualifying task, depending on the selected parameter, see the paragraph qualifying tasks.

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 10:52

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII (4.1.2) ->LG Nexus 5 (8.0.0) ->Google Pixel 2 XL (8.1.0)
Cretega
Message#27
28.06.17, 23:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 08.08.08

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow (15th)
2) Testing autonomy
3) I will carry out several tests of cruel reality:
- I will use the phone for its intended purpose, because it is very unusual lately, namely - to call, only to call within the discharge of the battery (at the same time we will see what the charge will be there at the same time as the calls);
- in the mode of working with documents (pdf, etc. through the cloud), mail, messengers, browsing - you can squeeze the battery for half a day ... really? - I guarantee!
- the most interesting, if the phone is given before 8.07, - I will go 300 miles to Yaroslavl, stupidly turn on the navigation and ... usually enough for an hour or two with a working screen, and how much will Honor9 stand?
- I lay at home like a 7 xx Philips without a sim card with one wi-fi, he could lie for up to 2 weeks ... caught notifications, mail, even if Honor9 lay down.

Actually, the autonomy in the phone is very important now, there should be a trend to increase it and it seems to be starting ...
We live and see, but now I need a work phone with 2 SIM cards and a usable camera, NFC, 3+ GB of RAM, and preferably good autonomy.
Do you need a real use test? Wellcome!

--------------------
Nokia 3310 (ZHYV), Nokia 6100 (ZHYV), Nokia 6610 (stolen), Nokia 6021 (donated), Nokia 7900 Prism (broke), Nokia 6300 (utop), Nokia E50 (was cool), Nokia 6700 bronze (JYV) , Nokia E71 (1 stolen, 1 utop, 1 live), Nokia C5 (crumbled), Philips Xenium CTX333 (donated), Nokia Lumia 830 (hard), MS Lumia 640 LTE,
NexBasi
Message#28
28.06.17, 23:50
User
[online]

Messages 78
Check in: 29.01.09
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

Ready to test.
Photo capabilities of the main camera. Photos under the spoiler.

Attached Image

K
The selection task does not comply with the regulations.

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 10:53
sashzxc
Message#29
29.06.17, 00:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1062
Check in: 27.12.07

2) Testing autonomy
3) I propose to test the autonomy of the smartphone using the standard script of a business person at the exhibition. Getting up at 7 am, checking mail, calls, navigator from the hotel to the exhibition center, 9-18 calls, Internet, mail. 18-20 surfing, rest. 20-24 restaurants, bars, discos, respectively, a lot of photo / video, navigation, calls. Final gatherings in the hotel bar with a selfie and video.

If you survive, there will be something to change your i-what old device.
A.Amirshoev
Message#30
29.06.17, 07:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 08.08.14
Apple iPad Pro 9.7 Wi-Fi

1) ready to shoot in Moscow
2) a test of photo capabilities of the main camera
I throw photos in processing because it's so interesting, that's why
My photos
Profile link below
Vk.com/a.amirshoev

K
The selection task does not comply with the regulations.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 10:57
chupa___chups
Message#31
29.06.17, 08:20
Local
[online]

Messages 380
Check in: 13.10.14
Samsung Galaxy S10 + 8/128

Pavel, 25 years old, Moscow

2) Performance
3) I would like to maximize the capabilities of 6GB of RAM, namely: the number of open applications in the background, the speed and smoothness of the interface, and the Emotion UI shell, if possible in comparison with the Galaxy S8 that is on hand (it smoothly has Problems). I would also like to test the graphics capabilities of Mali g71 by running demanding games and applications. Temperature measurement and trotting check during maximum load (if possible). Also check the speed of the internal memory, determine its standard and speed characteristics.

--------------------
Motorola C380 ->Sony Ericsson K310i ->Nokia 5300 ->Nokia N81 ->Nokia N86 ->iPhone 4 ->iPhone 5s ->iPhone 6 ->GALAXY S7 Edge ->GALAXY S8 ->GALAXY S9 + ->GALAXY S10 +
≈TimuR ° 707≈
Message#32
29.06.17, 08:54
Druid.
[online]

Messages 1169
Check in: 12.04.15
LeEco Le Pro 3 4GB

1) I can not (but I am ready) to take part in an event in Moscow
2) Autonomy.
3) There is not much left to expect from autonomy from the phones of the current generation (except for those smartphones that were created for this, oukitel k10000 pro, for example)
I would very much like to hope that the newly made up piece of iron will not disappoint and deserve a more worthy nickname: D

--------------------
Everlasting summer🍃
Technoboy
Little hare-novelist on parasitism.
Idimmu
Message#33
29.06.17, 09:05
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 28.08.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Hello!
I would like to try myself in the role of the Honor 9 user and test the autonomy and photo capabilities in this non-standard way:
We take Honor 9, open Google maps (or Yandex, as you wish), celebrate all the most recognizable, as well as little known sights.
Next, use the navigation to build the optimal route to all selected points.
We go / go along the route (test autonomy, navigation mode, music, etc.) and at each selected point we make a small photo session (test of photo capabilities).
After the test, we will know if Honor 9 is ready to capture ALL the most beautiful places in Moscow without recharging.

K
You can select only one of the five parameters for testing, see the item. Select one of the five tests.

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 10:58

--------------------
T-Mobile MDA Compact ->QTek 9000 ->HTC TyTN II ->Acer Liquid E ->Samsung Galaxy S ->Samsung Galaxy S II ->Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 -> ...
IPad 2 ->Asus Nexus 7 -> ...
It was smooth on paper, and then bugs climbed))
bulzzz
Message#34
29.06.17, 09:14
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 16.04.08
Oneplus 3T

2) Performance
3) comparison with oneplus3t of the launch speed of a standard set of applications (social networks, messengers, camera, etc. ...) as well as re-launch while a resource-intensive application is running, for example downloading a large file from googleplay. Both devices have 6GB of RAM, and generally similar in characteristics. Estimated will be the total launch time of the entire set of applications.

Post has been editedbulzzz - 29.06.17, 09:46
RNG
Message#35
29.06.17, 09:51
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 17.01.09
Xiaomi Mi 8

1) Ready for shooting in Moscow!
2) I will test the performance.
3) The next scenario: multi-window mode (Chrome + Microsoft Excel), using the navigator (2-3 hours), browsing the Internet content via youtube, using instant messengers (from 50 messages) and other various features of this unit (android pay, dual camera).

P.S. It would be interesting to compare it with Honor 6, Honor 7 and galaxy s8. ;)
Maxim.Abrosimov
Message#36
29.06.17, 09:54
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 24.09.08
Honor 5C (China)

2) The main camera features
3) I suggest testing the camera from the point of view of everyday necessary operation. Photo documents, Poor lighting, photo in motion, the mode "It is necessary to quickly take a picture of a child until he ran away)"

K
The qualifying task does not meet the requirements

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAngel a - 29.06.17, 10:59
technician555
Message#37
29.06.17, 10:29
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 05.02.14
HTC One Dual Sim

2) Testing autonomy
3) I plan to launch the navigator, turn off the energy-saving mode, the screen at maximum brightness and take a video of the walk.
Hakeke
Message#38
29.06.17, 10:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 07.09.09
Honor 9 Premium

1) Ready to take part in the shooting in Moscow on any of the shooting days.
2) Joint testing of autonomy and performance (the reason is described below).
3) After all, as you know: performance directly affects autonomy, the more we load the phone, the faster it should be discharged. And the script is elementary: enable various energy absorbers: wi-fi, gps, screen brightness 100%, performance mode, 4G, Bluetooth, while running for example WOT Blitz at maximum settings + for example, a discord for communicating with co-programmers (there are few which phone boasts good fps in tanks at maximum). It is possible in parallel to compare an older friend to launch honor 6 (as an example), and who will work longer under relatively identical conditions (all the same, honor 6 is much weaker). As a result, we have autonomy - the life time at maximum loads and all enabled modes or the eaten interest for a certain time, and the performance - fps in the game at maximum settings. And for better CPU loading, run on honor 9 while playing a video recording from the screen.

Post has been editedHakeke - 29.06.17, 10:46
maxpen
Message#39
29.06.17, 10:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 10.06.10
Acer neoTouch

1. I would not refuse to participate
2. I propose to test first of all the performance, and along the way autonomy and video
3. How does this work out? I haven’t been in Moscow for quite a while as a tourist, everyone is only on business trips, so I would happily walk through the old city with an audio guide and a running broadcast in some periscope or on YouTube. And the smart will be well loaded and tested, and we will bring other benefits, not everyone was in Moscow.
alexandermongolian
Message#40
29.06.17, 11:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 24.04.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

1) Ready to take part in filming in Moscow on any of the proposed days
2) Testing autonomy
3) In everyday life, the autonomy of the smartphone is not a problem - there are sockets at home, in the office too, so charging a smartphone is not difficult. But there is a scenario in which a smartphone should not fail at the most inopportune moment - this is a journey. When traveling, a mobile assistant should always be at hand, and preferably not chained to a “can” of a portable battery.
I propose to arrange for Honor 9 a real-day travel scenario simulation - periodically running navigator, full brightness, so that the screen is not blind in the sun, constant photo and video shooting, running audio guide application like Izi Travel, running a browser ). Will Honor 9 pass such a test drive?
Gusar_200619
Message#41
29.06.17, 11:09
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 29.09.16

2) Testing autonomy
3) I propose to test the autonomy of the smartphone using a looped video on which Gandalf shakes his head in time with the music - we launch the video and see how many hours the smartphone lasts with the display turned on with 100% brightness and Wi-Fi turned on.

9 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 1:26 PM