Huawei Honor Band 3 / Band 2 pro - Discussion | Fitness bracelet
Poll from 10/09/2017
In my application, Huawei Wear, there is a choice on which hand the bracelet will be on.
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 230 ] ** [16,87%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 4 ] ** [0,29%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 587 ] ** [43,07%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 31 ] ** [2,27%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 111 ] ** [8,14%]
No, ordered in China [ 399 ] ** [29,27%]
Display of any messages on the bracelet occurs when the active screen of the smartphone
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 145 ] ** [10,64%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 94 ] ** [6,9%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 374 ] ** [27,44%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 231 ] ** [16,95%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 216 ] ** [15,85%]
No, ordered in China [ 285 ] ** [20,91%]
I have both
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 192 ] ** [14,09%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 48 ] ** [3,52%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 461 ] ** [33,82%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 139 ] ** [10,2%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 126 ] ** [9,24%]
No, ordered in China [ 373 ] ** [27,37%]
Total votes: 1363

Rep: (99)
Huawei Honor Band 3 / Huawei Band 2 pro - Discussion
Huawei Honor Band 3 / Huawei Band 2 pro
Discussion пїЅ | [Android] Huawei Wear пїЅ | Huawei Health пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
The smart bracelet can work up to 30 days without recharging or 10 days with the active use of a pulse meter. On the front of the device is a 0.91-inch screen with an activation function to raise a hand. An interesting feature of the Honor Band 3 was the ability to use in the shower, pool or in the rain.

Honor Band 3 will be able to continuously analyze the heart rate using a special algorithm, and the bracelet uses Huawei True Sleep technology for sleep monitoring. The company notes that the accessory can be used to pay for travel on the subway and public transport.

The cost of the gadget will be around for the regular version and for the version with NFC. Users will be able to choose between the straps of black, blue and orange.
Device characteristics
-0.91 inch display with AMOLED matrix
Huawei True Sleep Technology
-the presence of NFC (works only in China)
Useful
Problems
User Reviews and Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it correctly is writtenhere.

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 18.04.19, 15:41
Reason for editing: comparison of Honor Band 3 and Honor Band 4

Rep: (8)
iron121 @ 13.03.2019, 07:19*
* Trumbass ,
Health takes the information from the server and transmits to the bracelet display. Only here there is a source of some kind of default, can not be changed. More details in the topic of the bracelet.

Where ETV theme can be a link?

Rep: (82)
* rekplz , Honor Band 4 (Post Nik0la $ # 78246903)

Rep: (2)
* iron121 In 4 shows, but the theme is about 3 !!!

Rep: (12)
TrumBass @ 13.03.19, 13:02*
and how it sobsna they show?

need to include geo-location, and based on these data is pulled weather.

Rep: (87)
* peremudrilius Never 3 did not show weather, enough to confuse people.

* Trumbass , Actually I posted in the 4 implemented. They asked themselves the same question. See the message thread

Post has been editedperemudrilius - 15.03.19, 10:31
Reason for editing: About

* peremudrilius And the theme is about a bracelet?

* Trumbass So we have started to ask about 4 band.

Rep: (4)
Good afternoon, prompt, whether the charging of the band 2PRO comes to band 3? Ali says that supposedly fit.

Rep: (62)
* keeperd Not alleged, as appropriate. Models 2 pro, 3, 3pro and 4 have the same charge

* peremudrilius I did not ask about it, I said that does not show the weather.

Hello!
Does anyone know if the bracelet is possible to use anti-snoring?
That in the event he is snoring vibrated to cease snoring.
You can possibly connect third-party application to it?

Rep: (25)
* tehnorazum It seems to me hardly possible. After all, the bracelet without a microphone, in his point of view, you are asleep. on pulse snore not catch. it is likely to look for a phone program. that he was lying next to

Well, I have, in general, had in mind a bunch of phone + bracelet.
Phone monitors snoring and gives a signal to the bracelet, so he was vibrating.
Program for this, but with them the phone gives out a sound that could wake up other sleeping.
The question is just that if you can do it by regular means to tie or third-party program to a bracelet?

Post has been editedtehnorazum - 16.03.19, 13:04

Rep: (391)
tehnorazum @ 16.03.19, 12:03*
whether you can do it by regular means to tie or third-party program to a bracelet?
impossible, Huawei bracelets only work with their programs (health and Vear) in which such a function is not there.

And with the standard android alarm clock will not work either?
After notification has come ...

* tehnorazum ,
not all work full-time Service is likely to get one short vibration as notification with instant messengers.

And the notification with instant messengers, by the way, do not give vibrations when the bracelet realizes that you are sleeping, even with the Do Not Disturb mode is turned off. At least, they have never awakened.
So, if and to experiment with the program, collecting snoring, it is necessary that she had sent to the phone call (a telephone call), which will be long vibrating bracelet

Post has been editediron121 - 16.03.19, 14:14

Rep: (2)
but the problem with the fixed gear notification from the bracelet after reading did not win on the phone yet?

* ajjay ,
and the vryatli have someone gather it to win

Rep: (-1)
All the good times of the day. Help is needed.
There is a problem with the honor band 3.
I ordered from China
My smartphone OnePlus 5T. At that time was android 8. Everything was perfect bracelet works like a clock.))) Then came the update over the air on android 9, renewed problems did not appear.
Then he decided to reset to factory settings smart and it was then that band ceased to display the caller's number is not, and even displays the name, and only send "incoming call" And yet there was a delay of 2-3 seconds on that smart phone calls, and bracelet begins only after 3 seconds.
I tried to connect to another Smart Bracelet works fine at all.
Resets to the factory bracelet, reinstall the software earlier, dropped the smartphone again to no avail. In other works, and on my no. ))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 19:01