Huawei Honor Band 3 / Band 2 pro - Discussion | Fitness bracelet
Poll from 10/09/2017
In my application, Huawei Wear, there is a choice on which hand the bracelet will be on.
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 229 ] ** [16,93%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 4 ] ** [0,3%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 580 ] ** [42,87%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 31 ] ** [2,29%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 110 ] ** [8,13%]
No, ordered in China [ 398 ] ** [29,42%]
Display of any messages on the bracelet occurs when the active screen of the smartphone
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 145 ] ** [10,72%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 93 ] ** [6,87%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 370 ] ** [27,35%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 228 ] ** [16,85%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 215 ] ** [15,89%]
No, ordered in China [ 284 ] ** [20,99%]
I have both
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 191 ] ** [14,12%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 48 ] ** [3,55%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 455 ] ** [33,63%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 138 ] ** [10,2%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 125 ] ** [9,24%]
No, ordered in China [ 372 ] ** [27,49%]
Total votes: 1353

Rep: (93)
Huawei Honor Band 3 / Huawei Band 2 pro - Discussion
Huawei Honor Band 3 / Huawei Band 2 pro
Discussion пїЅ | [Android] Huawei Wear пїЅ | Huawei Health пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
The smart bracelet can work up to 30 days without recharging or 10 days with the active use of a pulse meter. On the front of the device is a 0.91-inch screen with an activation function to raise a hand. An interesting feature of the Honor Band 3 was the ability to use in the shower, pool or in the rain.

Honor Band 3 will be able to continuously analyze the heart rate using a special algorithm, and the bracelet uses Huawei True Sleep technology for sleep monitoring. The company notes that the accessory can be used to pay for travel on the subway and public transport.

The cost of the gadget will be around for the regular version and for the version with NFC. Users will be able to choose between the straps of black, blue and orange.
Device characteristics
-0.91 inch display with AMOLED matrix
Huawei True Sleep Technology
-the presence of NFC (works only in China)
Useful
Problems
User Reviews and Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it correctly is writtenhere.

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 18.04.19, 15:41
Reason for editing: comparison of Honor Band 3 and Honor Band 4

Rep: (5)
* stormart ,
Yes there is

Rep: (9)
Guys, tell me, I'm confused))) - huawei honor band a2 is not the same as band 3 ???? Just not even released almost at the same time. There is little information on the Internet, there is no general site off. Which one is newer? What is the difference? And how are they compared to miband2 ????

Post has been editedHelldash - 05.07.17, 23:12

* Helldash ,
These are 2 different models.
Band 3 has a function of continuous heart rate measurement, the ability to dive at 50 meters. Higher operating time.

* libert11,
And how are these models compared to MiBand 2?
The essence of the issue - there was MiBand2, it was bought only as a smart alarm clock, because there are problems with sleep and awakening. It was sent to the trash just because of very weak vibration and the lack of adjustment of the strength and frequency of vibration in the native MiFit application. How's Honor doing?

* Helldash ,
I didn’t try a smart alarm, today I’ll try it, tomorrow I will unsubscribe

Posted 07/07/2017 09:21:

* Helldash ,
I wake up on a normal alarm clock, vibration is normal

Even on alik appeared separately straps of 230 p.

* libert11,
Thank you in advance. Interested in the strength of vibration and frequency. And the adjustment of these parameters. And could you throw in a photo of the bracelet in a personal, but not on your hand, but next to something, to represent the dimensions of the bracelet. Or measure the bracelet itself, length, width, and most importantly the thickness of the capsule. Thank you very much

Rep: (96)
Fitness bracelet, but does it have a stopwatch?

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, forum users. The order was made on 06/12/17. received Band-3 07/04/17. With Huawei Wear, the connection was quick. With Huawei Health with some delay. Google Fit was also connected (to save the results). The number of steps taken and kcal spent is shown on the lock screen (configured in Huawei Wear). When removed from the phone, vibro is triggered (incl. In the settings), when you return to the bluetooth coverage area, the connection to the phone is automatic (but not immediately). My date shows in English.
In St. Petersburg, the screen fades (the sun is very rare). From 07/04/17 10:00 p.m. to 07/07/17 09-35 a charge of 100% spent 20%; at the moment it is 80%.
The modes are included:
1. Notifications mail, phone, vibe.
2. Sleep monitoring.
3. Bluetooth all the time incl. (disabled at night)
4. A reminder of the activity.
5. Activating the screen raising your wrist.
6. Alarm clock.
7. 5 times a day heart rate measurement.
That's all for now. I have not tested it in the pool yet (closed for prevention until 07/15/17, I will check in the pool in a week). The shower survived normally (the screen periodically turned on, possibly due to the inclusion of the screen activation mode when turning the arm).
I really like the bracelet.
The functions were important to me:
1. Pedometer
2. Pulse
3. Pool mode.
In this device I got everything I need.

* Helldash ,
Length 24 cm.
The sensor itself is 4.0x1.5 cm.

Rep: (73)
* IGNORpen, But what kind of "constant heart rate" mode does it turn on somewhere and measure it at certain intervals? And another question - in the independent device mode, is it really possible to use, does it not "yell" about connecting to the phone?)

Rep: (32)
notifications of all instant messengers and mail comes? Yandex mail interests. Viber Watts and Telegram.

Zak3 @ 07/06/17, 16:11*
Huawei Wear

Zak3
In the program Huawei Wear - Automatic heart rate monitoring (slider on-off).
Loss of connection on bluetooth, only a short vibro. You can disable it.

Post has been editedIGNORpen - 06.07.17, 17:01

fsm888
I have a mail mail application, it is tied to Yandex and gmail. all mail arrives. In the settings you can enable any applications from which you want to receive notifications.

Post has been editedIGNORpen - 06.07.17, 16:58

Rep: (32)
* IGNORpen this is convenient

Not much information yet. Chinese does not smell. Appearance at 5+.

Rep: (11)
I bought this bracelet in a quality class, the screen does not fade, (it can even be highlighted in complete darkness) better than my band, but as I understand it, it constantly keeps bluetooth turned on, even when it is turned off in the phone, who knows how to turn it off completely. And yes, who is interested in selling at the price of Ali (used 2 days). My band on my thin hand, better sitting, I can’t get used to, unfortunately. By the way, on the box there is infa about NFC that in this bracelet it is present how to use it is not written.

Rep: (3)
Can samsung heath be connected?

Rep: (6)
Reer Strange, bluetooth should always be on to receive notifications. Maybe something else you did not like (except for the inconvenience on the arm)? Write more details please.

Rep: (73)
* portx for example, I don’t need notifications, so I’d be happy to turn off

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 07:31