Huawei Honor Band 3 / Band 2 pro - Discussion | Fitness bracelet
Poll from 10/09/2017
In my application, Huawei Wear, there is a choice on which hand the bracelet will be on.
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 229 ] ** [16,91%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 4 ] ** [0,3%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 581 ] ** [42,91%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 31 ] ** [2,29%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 110 ] ** [8,12%]
No, ordered in China [ 398 ] ** [29,39%]
Display of any messages on the bracelet occurs when the active screen of the smartphone
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 145 ] ** [10,71%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 93 ] ** [6,87%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 370 ] ** [27,33%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 229 ] ** [16,91%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 215 ] ** [15,88%]
No, ordered in China [ 284 ] ** [20,97%]
I have both
Yes, bought at HuaweiShop [ 191 ] ** [14,11%]
No, I bought in HuaweiShop [ 48 ] ** [3,55%]
Yes, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 456 ] ** [33,68%]
No, I bought it from a retailer in Russia [ 138 ] ** [10,19%]
Yes, ordered in China [ 125 ] ** [9,23%]
No, ordered in China [ 372 ] ** [27,47%]
Total votes: 1354

Rep: (93)
Huawei Honor Band 3 / Huawei Band 2 pro - Discussion
Huawei Honor Band 3 / Huawei Band 2 pro
Discussion пїЅ | [Android] Huawei Wear пїЅ | Huawei Health пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
The smart bracelet can work up to 30 days without recharging or 10 days with the active use of a pulse meter. On the front of the device is a 0.91-inch screen with an activation function to raise a hand. An interesting feature of the Honor Band 3 was the ability to use in the shower, pool or in the rain.

Honor Band 3 will be able to continuously analyze the heart rate using a special algorithm, and the bracelet uses Huawei True Sleep technology for sleep monitoring. The company notes that the accessory can be used to pay for travel on the subway and public transport.

The cost of the gadget will be around for the regular version and for the version with NFC. Users will be able to choose between the straps of black, blue and orange.
Device characteristics
-0.91 inch display with AMOLED matrix
Huawei True Sleep Technology
-the presence of NFC (works only in China)
Useful
Problems
User Reviews and Reviews

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it correctly is writtenhere.

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 18.04.19, 15:41
Reason for editing: comparison of Honor Band 3 and Honor Band 4

Rep: (45)
* grgr.plvk,
Tell me, what is the swimming mode? Judging by the badges, he should be there. It determines that you are swimming or do you need to switch yourself? Can count circles?

How does the heart rate monitor work? Is it accuracy and doesn’t start lying when playing sports? And since there is a mode for swimming, does the pulse measure the supply (well, all of a sudden)?

Do you have nfc? If yes, then clarify what’s going on with the payment.

I understand English is there? I am russian? In what language does the name of the caller show?

thank

And I hope they will correct the pedometer, otherwise 300 steps in the shower is a laugh of course

Rep: (32)
* grgr.plvk , and vibe, telegram? Where did he take it, the NSF does not plow?

Posted on 07/01/2017, 11:38:

A couple of lines of Whats in Russian?
I wouldn’t need it at all. It’s enough to understand who wrote

Is the screen off in idle mode?
Time to see click the button?

Rep: (73)
* grgr.plvk, Congratulations.
The question is heart rate measurement - it really measures 24/7 (for me it’s so unrealistic)?
Is it possible to measure the heart rate in real time (training mode)?
What kind of program (for the body), you can simply name / link in the Play Bazaar.
Thank.

Rep: (3)
And what about software? Is it possible to measure the pulse with a given frequency?

You can turn on one-time metering yourself, if the run mode is on, then it constantly measures for the duration of the workout and there is automatic heart rate monitoring - uploads to the application

Posted on 07/01/2017, 19:22:

* grgr.plvk, Congratulations.
The question is heart rate measurement - it really measures 24/7 (for me it’s so unrealistic)?
Is it possible to measure the heart rate in real time (training mode)?
What kind of program (for the body), you can simply name / link in the Play Bazaar.
Thank.

Huawei wear for bracelet connection and settings
Health (huawei health like) there are sleep steps, etc.

Posted on 07/01/2017, 19:24:

All the programs are, Yes, in Russian, one thing, but if 2 messages come, then it is not visible from anyone and what is there, writes the number of messages and that's it

Post has been editedgrgr.plvk - 01.07.17, 19:35

Is the screen off in idle mode?
Time to see click the button?

Configurable, when you raise your hand, either the touch button lights up

Posted on 07/01/2017, 19:30:

* grgr.plvk,
Tell me, what is the swimming mode? Judging by the badges, he should be there. It determines that you are swimming or do you need to switch yourself? Can count circles?

How does the heart rate monitor work? Is it accuracy and doesn’t start lying when playing sports? And since there is a mode for swimming, does the pulse measure the supply (well, all of a sudden)?

Do you have nfc? If yes, then clarify what’s going on with the payment.

I understand English is there? I am russian? In what language does the name of the caller show?

thank

And I hope they will correct the pedometer, otherwise 300 steps in the shower is a laugh of course

You need to turn on the mode yourself. I have not used it for its intended purpose, I plan only.

The heart rate monitor coincides with the heart rate measurement on the Samsung galaxy s7, but more than on the Ellipse simulator.

I don’t know anything about the NSF, we haven’t got to Kazakhstan yet)))

This language is installed, which is on the phone. Russian is, names on a call and SMS in Russian shows

Post has been editedgrgr.plvk - 01.07.17, 19:35

When I had it comes from someone and the subject of the letter, it’s very convenient

* grgr.plvk, Does he consider the total daily consumption of kcal?

Grgr.plvk @ 1.07.17, 21:19*
All the programs are, Yes in Russian, one thing, but if 2 messages come then
thank!!!
Those. notifies both telegrams and vibers? Just clarifying)

* grgr.plvk, Does he consider the total daily consumption of kcal?

In the program on the phone

Grgr.plvk @ 1.07.17, 21:32*
When I had it comes from someone and the subject of the letter, it’s very convenient
what program are you using? I'm on Yandex mail, it would be convenient

I have mail.ru and gmail

Rep: (25)
Hello. How to transfer data to a new device? In addition to Google Fit, it does not suit at all.

* grgr.plvk, but without it generally works (measurements, etc.), or do you need a constant connection with the phone? And then I'm already used to synchronizing the data a couple of times a day and that's it, no notifications are needed ..

Everything is working. Steps counts, pulse measures, workout programs incl. Time shows)))

Posted on 07/02/2017, 20:22:

Unlike mi band, do not worry at all that the device will fall off the strap or it will unfasten.

Rep: (8)
Ask tell
If it doesn’t, pliz throw off a few photos with incoming letters, instant messengers and calls (in Russian). Sleep phase test?
You are my last hope for visual contact with the device) I'm tormented with the choice between honor band 3 and mi band 2.

Post has been editedbilanuke - 04.07.17, 15:00

Rep: (96)
* bilanuke, I was in your position. I myself use a phone from Huawei, I like the Honor Band 3 more in terms of parameters and design, but Mi Band 2 has already been covered and plowed, all mines and ravines have been studied. About Honor Band 3 there is also no information on how many days there is enough charge and its own memory without synchronization. I ordered Mi Band 2 and I'm glad. The only sad thing is that in addition to the Health application from Huawei, you have to use the application from Xiaomi, when with Band 3 all the data would be in one bottle.

What about autonomy? How much per day does it take?

Post has been editedZetl - 04.07.17, 15:52

Rep: (0)
Is it possible to control a music player (androd poweramp) from it?

Today I received it too. Ali was delivered in 10 days. I will test.

The owners of the device, please answer - is there a function of "alarm" from signal loss with the phone. Like you go back so many meters, bluetooth is lost, and the bracelet tells you. thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.21.19, 00:01