> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Space barygan | [Simulator] Simulator trading space station in a universe Sci-Fi
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 5 ] ** [38,46%]
Good [ 3 ] ** [23,08%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [7,69%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [7,69%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [23,08%]
Total votes: 13

Rep: (1)
Space barygan
Version: 1.1.9
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:16.07.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
You - an aspiring trader in outer store. Expand the business! Earn millions, trade spaceship

Description:
You - an aspiring trader in outer store. Expand the business! Earn millions, trade spaceships!

Become the owner of the colonies and mines on the distant planets! Become the richest in the universe!

Opportunities:

* Many unique buyers

* More than two hundred items for sale

* Record achievements

* Random game events

* Simulated trading floor space MMORPG

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.space.barygan

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.3.2

Download:
Version: 1.1.9 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 1.1.6
Attached filespace_barygan.apk(27.1 MB)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 16.07.19, 03:49
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.1.9 GP Version

Rep: (0)
Correct system requirements enabled Android 2.3+

Greetings. The game will go on 2.3+, this one hundred percent. But here, I tested only on phones with version SDK 4.3 and above! So I decided to write 4.3 but would be fine!
Not much kick. My second release in life. I'm still a beginner developer and do everything yourself!

Rep: (2)
Well, a very interesting creation, there is certainly room for improvement, it is necessary to tighten a littleschedule and music add, and even a little stuck in the trade, curiously, most importantly do not stop and constantly improve the game! Good luck in your development.

Rep: (0)
Translated, it Baryga Space?

Rep: (3)
I really liked the feeling of the scale of the game. You feel on some huge ship station or a cool effect ...

Translated, it Baryga Space?

Hey. No. Barygan - is the highest rank of the trading league in the universe! )))) Planet Barygan, shopping center of the galaxy!

I really liked the feeling of the scale of the game. You feel on some huge ship station or a cool effect ...

Well, a very interesting creation, there is certainly room for improvement, it is necessary to tighten a little bit graphics and music add, and even a little stuck in the trade, curiously, most importantly do not stop and constantly improving the game! Good luck in the works.

Thank you very much that it is not too lazy to write a review about my game. I am glad that my creation has caused at least some interest! Of course, I dream to work with a professional artist to do projects and AA + grade, with cool graphs and sound!

Post has been editedselmarion84 - 28.06.17, 23:36

Rep: (1292)
M
We move to a subsection.

Rep: (141)
Type of: A new version
Version: 1.1.9
Short description: GP Version
+ New design buttons
+ New Soundtrack
+ Fixed bug with client timer
+ Fixed a bug with the sorter classes of goods

Attached files

Attached fileSpace Barygan v1.1.9.apk(31.79 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/09/20, 00:08