2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> Automatic copying of settings files after installation from preinstall | TV BOX RK3229
RKtvBOX
Message#1
26.06.17, 12:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 24.06.17

�������������� ����������� ������-�������� ����� ��������� �� preinstall download

Device or OS, firmware:TV BOX RK3229

How best to do it so that after flashing, when applications are being installed frompreinstall, immediately after installing these applications, the settings files were copied from the SD card to the data sections of the respective programs. This action needs to be performed only once, at the time of the flashing.

Purpose: automatic setup of programs after their installation

Post has been editedRKtvBOX - 26.06.17, 12:06
RKtvBOX
Message#22
29.06.17, 06:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47

Or, as I wrote above, it may be possible to add an additional to the main loader, so that after the main download / firmware it loads only certain folders, as inexample.
username11
Message#23
29.06.17, 14:25
User
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 11477
Check in: 04.07.11
HTC Desire S

* RKtvBOX, 0. Do not attribute to my answers characteristics that they do not possess. It is not constructive. I recommend removing provocative statements from my message. 1. In general, messages # 1, # 2 contradict each other. Your Wishlist was previously not very clear, but now, when you get carried away with update_script, it is completely incomprehensible. Apparently, it makes sense to voice the Wishlist completely and without spherical horses in a vacuum, with specifics. 2. Yes, the firmware of the / data section is almost always meaningless, the section does not store information, unchangeable by the PackageManager when the Android starts. In particular cases, such tricks are possible, of course, but almost always requires intervention in the PackageManager cache. 3. It is much easier to change the contents of the application data directory after the PackageManager finishes the initial installation of packages. And it is better to do this by using standard Android tools - via BackupManager.
All unfamiliar words in this message are the key to search in the topics Titanium Backup and Scripts on the shell under Android.
RKtvBOX
Message#24
29.06.17, 14:52
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47

Apparently, it makes sense to voice Wishlist completely

"Wishlist", as you say one - so that you can, as in Windows, create an image (cloning) of a disk and then restore it (like Norton Ghost). Periodically, the devices hang so that they do not go into recovery mode and only the “reinstall / firmware” system from the SD card or the computer copying partitions helps. Because There are several devices, it is inconvenient to constantly use a computer, and the firmware is installed from the SD card (albeit personally reassembled with the added / removed programs), but there are no program settings in it.

I do not know what to do in this case more optimally, there are several options in my head, but not one does not work yet.
1) In boot.img in the file init.rc (on init), create several tasks for copying several folders / data / data / several_folders /, so as not to get involved with init.d.
2) Creating an image with userdata.img. Perhaps creating your own image with your update_script.
3) Scripts on the shell under Android. I tried, but it did not work out yet, I switched to creating an image with userdata.img, perhaps the wrong direction.
4) Creating a simple application / script located on the desktop by clicking on which will automatically copy.
Lvware
Message#25
30.06.17, 10:41
MIUI Beta Team
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3382
Check in: 29.11.14
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

* RKtvBOX, 1) Why did you fail through init.rc?*username11. Learn Android Init Language and pay attention to Actions (processing action) and Triggers.
3) and 4) quite realizable.

--------------------
RKtvBOX
Message#26
30.06.17, 10:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47

* Lvware,Tell me, is creating your bootloader (update_script) meaningless? If I understand correctly, because Partition images are they need only to be downloaded, as from a computer. Because The bootloader in the original firmware works according to its algorithm and it is problematic to change it, is it possible to write your bootloader and replace the standard one or will there be any bootloader conflicts or the like? Or it is better not to clog the head and look in the direction of the script, which will be placed in init.d and run at boot time.
With the creation of a simple application apparently got excited, because It looks like it will take a lot of time.
RKtvBOX
Message#27
30.06.17, 11:06
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47

LVware @ 06/30/17, 10:52*
So maybe you need to integrate the "databk" (if it is present in the markup), and not userdata?

I thought about it, but did not understand what is meant by "databk". After all, it can be either userdata.img, or some kind of backup file, which is formed in some other way. Those. Think you can just try renaming userdata to databk? He is looking for just a "databk partition", i.e. section.
Diman_3452
Message#28
30.06.17, 11:46
Help
[offline]

Messages 3891
Check in: 26.02.13
Oukitel C4

RKtvBOX @ 06/30/17, 10:43*
during the second reboot ... "Formatting / data ..." and "Formatting / cache ..." occur
Always sewed a variety of rk-devices only through a computer.
Formatting occurs only at the first (after the firmware) start of the device.
Lvware
Message#29
01.07.17, 10:44
MIUI Beta Team
[offline]

Messages 3382
Check in: 29.11.14
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2

RKtvBOX @ 06/30/17, 10:59*
it is better not to score a head and look towards the script
This is the right decision.
About dababk: it is missing in the markup, which hints "can't find databk partition". It is not enough to put it, you need to bring the "markup" into conformity.

--------------------
RKtvBOX
Message#30
01.07.17, 16:05
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47

About dababk: it is missing in the markup, which hints "can't find databk partition". It is not enough to put it, you need to bring the "markup" into conformity.

I added a new addressing and slipped the image of the backup section and userdata. In the first case, he wrote that the section is empty, i.e. already did not swear "can't find databk partition". But it was not yet possible to understand what the creators understood by "databk". Yes, and as the above wrote "username11": "the section does not store information unchanged by the PackageManager when Android starts", i.e. as I understand it, even if it is possible to fully implement it, it can still be removed at the start.
This is the right decision.

The solution may be correct, butI can't runeven a simple script. I tried different options, so far to no avail.
vaalf
Message#31
12.01.18, 23:51
Persōna suspecta
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8742
Check in: 12.05.13
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

M
Topic locked due tolonglack of activity.

--------------------
Do you think all that simple? Yes, everything is simple. But not at all. A. Einstein.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 08:45