> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Apowersoft Phone Manager | Synchronize data between your mobile device and PC

Rep: (1425)
Apowersoft ApowerManager (Phone Manager)
Version: 3.2.6.1

Last update of the program in the header:29.05.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
multi-functional program for managing files of mobile devices compatible with most devices on Android and iOS

Description:
Feature-rich application for managing files of mobile devices compatible with most devices on Android and iOS. It synchronizes your mobile phone with your PC to provide access to the files (music, photos, videos, attachments, notes, sms-messages, e-books, call logs, etc.) and management capabilities. Moreover, this easy to use software to help replicate, recover, scan files and move them between your PC and phone. Users can also connect two devices simultaneously. The setup process is very simple and can be accomplished using the USB-cable or connection on Wi-Fi.

Key features:
• Synchronize data between your mobile device and the PC;
• Transfer the contents of your mobile phone to your computer and vice versa;
• Mobile Device Manage files: video, music, photos, apps, contacts, etc .;
• Backing up files from your device to a PC;
• The extension of the previous copies from PC to mobile phone;
• Connecting multiple devices at the same time;
• View your phone screen on PC real-time;
• Create a phone screen shots in just one click;
• Support for all on Android and iOS phones.

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Windows 10/8/7

Developer: Apowersoft
Homepage: https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-manager

Download:
Version: 3.2.6.1 Repack elchupacabra Apowersoft Phone Manager (Post pokpok # 96955371)
Version: 3.2.6.0 Repack elchupacabra Apowersoft Phone Manager (Post pokpok # 93387463)
Version: 3.2.6.0 ApowerManager - Phone Manager (SulRav)

Past versions

Post has been editedpokpok - 29.05.20, 20:38
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.2.6.1 ApowerManager - Phone Manager

Rep: (1)
another drawback - loses touch with the smartphone after 5-8 minutes, regardless of the application activity on your computer
thereby losing the activity - the driver on your computer, in android settings on your computer and this problem is not found - is unclear
example - let's copy the film 5 gig - knock will not have time to copy the time - the program will lose activity
wherein the exchange speed is truncated - an example of a program through the exchange rate of the USB was 2.5 mV
via a standard USB connection Transferring 2-3 times faster file is copied and is not interrupted
in general, the more you learn the nuances - more disappointed in prog

It can certainly be corrected in new versions ...
RS The dispatch did not see shidulera SMS (sending small groups) - also negative

I tested the trial version - there were suspicions - tezhe problems

Post has been editedsvin88 - 11.10.17, 19:55

Rep: (1)
until he transferred toMyPhoneExplorer
1) Shipments SMS to multiple phones running
2) Copy speed I have 5 MB / s - but still lower than the Transfer files through USB
3) It is possible to control the computer screen of the smartphone (and not just make screenshots in Apoversoft)
4) Having a portable version in the installer

What is missing:
1) Best Scheduled
2) Work with 2 SIM cards - the choice of those SIM cards with which you want to send a message or call

Post has been editedsvin88 - 12.10.17, 16:00

Rep: (0)
I feel free to ask, and where Russian? When installing do not predlagaetsya.

Rep: (24)
* nobuk,
After starting the open list in the upper right corner and select the language in the program window.

Rep: (259)
Good app. On miui8 works, but only through vayfay. And after yusb no reaction.

Rep: (3)
Released version 3.1.2. unable to cope. The disadvantage of this program with respect, for example, to MyPhoneExplorer should (IMHO) include only online work with the phone, ie you can not view the results of the previous compound.

3.1.2 + CrackAttached fileApowerManager 3.1.2.rar(64.19 MB)

Rep: (3)
denminin @ 16.01.18, 20:13*
3.1.2 + Crack

This version unlike 2.8.8-9 I not display kontatky Group, only a list of empty groups. Correctly displayed only all contacts in one list. Messages are not displaying all, although their number is determined correctly. No call list at all. There is no possibility to move columns in tables contacts, applications, messages. 3.1.2 In general, I have caused frustration-crude. Although the tablet worked.
3.1.3 PS And also no different from 3.1.2, ie unfinished.

Post has been editedManager30 - 18.01.18, 09:54

Rep: (6)
zippo1977 @ 26.07.17, 12:12*
I set this prog. Eksportnul contacts .vcf. Open the file in Notepad - instead of Russian letters kryakozyabry (well, this is understandable, Windows need a different encoding), import the same file back to the phone - in contacts instead kryakozyabry names. Tried to create a new contact (with Russian letters) to export it to vcf, remove contacts from your phone, vcf imported back to the phone - again, instead of the name of some characters. None of them does not take dekoderovschik. What am I doing wrong? Either I'm stupid or a buggy program.

P.S. Connecting on usb. Phone on Android

there solutions? Who decided that?

Rep: (419)
ApowerManager 3.1.6 Build on 12.03.2018 for Windows 7+
patch inside the archive
Attached fileApowerManager 3.1.6.rar(71.49 MB)

Post has been editedSulRav - 24.03.18, 19:20

Rep: (2)
Rusik no

Probably found a solution to the problem of connecting a USB device from Xiaomi. I let the installation through USB and ApowersoftManager immediately saw the phone and connect.

Rep: (-6)
Comrade like prog propachit
I downloaded from the office site
then your prog
and all put into the program itself
but it's something like just stayed
buy what's wrong?
Thank you very much in advance

Oh I reset your prog like earned SUPER
but rather Rusik does not present?
will it ?
please do
Thank you very much in advance

Posted on 04/12/2018, 23:07:

To work on a USB needs a special cable

Greetings to all!
Russian interface: Yes

Where is it?

* Saha101082 ,
On win 7 put all ok

Everything works except for SMS sync, SMS can be saved on a computer back to the phone does not work

Rep: (45)
SulRav @ 24.03.18, 19:19*
patch inside the archive

Patcher does not work.

Posted on 05/06/2018, 11:50:

voleka @ 19.04.18, 07:12*
Russian interface: Yes

Where is it?

I join the question.

ApowerManager use the application instead of messaging messages? asks when doing recovery with a reserve, what does it mean?

Post has been editedpligma - 14.05.18, 02:33

To call him as possible?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 00:46