Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Companion and control panel for ROKU stream players and Roku TVs.

Description:
The RokuВ® Mobile App is a free Application for iOSВ® and Android в„ў Devices That Turns Your Mobile Device Into Our Ultimate Streaming Companion for Roku Streaming Players and Roku TVs.

To Use The Roku Mobile App, You Must Connect Your Phone or Tablet to the Same Wireless Network AS Your Roku Device. Certain Features Require A Compatible Roku Device, and May Require Logging in to Your Roku Account.

Compleden Your Roku Streaming Experience And Use the Roku Mobile App to:
• USE Your Phone or Tablet As a Remote Control for Your Roku Device
• Browse A Hand-Picked Selection Of Great Movies and TV Shows Using What's ON
• Use Your Voice or Mobile Keyboard to Search for Movies, TV SHOWS, ACTORS AND DIRECTORS
• Launch Your Favorite Channels Directly From Your Mobile Device
• Add Channels and Games from the Roku Channel Store
• Listen to Audio From Streaming Movies Or Shows Through Your Headphones With Private Listening *
• Cast Videos, Photos, and Music To Your TV Using Play On Roku
• Use Your Mobile Keyboard to Enter Text On Your Roku Device
• Follow Your Favorite Movies, SHOWS AND ACTORS / DirectORS using My Feed

This app Requires a Roku Streaming Player or Roku TV в„ў
Certain Features Require Compatible Roku Devices and May Require Logging in to Your Roku Account.

Feature Availability
В· Roku Search IS Available Only When Your Connected Roku Streaming Player or Roku TV Supports This Functionality. Roku Search Is Not Available in Mexico.
В· Search by Voice Is Available in English in the US and Canada Only.
В· The Roku App Is Available in English Language Only in Mexico.

* Mobile Private Listening Is Available for Roku Express, Express +, Roku Streaming Stick (3600), Roku Premiere, Premiere +, Roku Ultra and Roku TVS

** Subscription or Other Payment May Be Required to Access Certain Channel Content. Channel Availability IS SUBTJECT TO CHANGE AND VARIES BY COUNTRY.

For More Information and Troubleshooting Help, Go Tohttp://support.roku.com.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Roku Inc.
Homepage: https://www.roku.com/index
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roku.remote.
Changes:
Performance improvements and fixes

Download:
Version: 5.0.14.203698 5.0.14.203698
Past versions
Version: 4.2.8.3. Roku (post Lukasz # 75182900)
Version: 4.0.6.5 Attached filecom.roku.remote_4.0.6.5.apk. (10.46 MB)

Post has been editedqq1978 - 22.04.19, 16:27

Rep: (1)
Thank you so much! And then Google Play prohibits putting in our country :)

Rep: (142)
Thanks for the program.
On Google Play, version 4.2.5.1 is already version.
Ukraine also does not allow to download. We are waiting for the update.

Rep: (2)
Roku v4.2.7.1
What's new:

Attached files

Attached filecom.roku.remote_4.2.7.1.apk.(15.07 MB)

Roku v4.2.8.3.
What's new:

Attached files

Attached filecom.roku.remote_4.2.8.3.apk.(15.07 MB)

Rep: (0)
Guys! I'm going to take Roku Streaming Stick. I can not find (or deal with the search criteria here onsavagemessiahzine.com) Alternative to him, i.e. Such a simple HDMI dongle for five kopecks and to pull the HD video from YouTube. And so that with iPhone Remote-control was - generally beauty then.

Is there nothing better than Roku?

* garlp, An alternative will be Android TV Dongly like Amazon Fire Stick or Chinese Andoer on Rockchip, but to be honest at the last big overheating problems and he is an apscale 720p on the whole screen. Also alternatives on android can be viewed in online stores, in the category Digital Media Players.

Roku v5.0.7.150444 [beta]
What's new:

Attached files

Attached filecom.roku.remote_5.0.7.150444.apk.(18.17 MB)

Rep: (32)
* garlp,
If there is a possibility better than taking Rock! With amazon of hemorah a lot. Here I think that you will take, Rock, Amazon, Mi or Memobox. The first and last clean, and without crutches, but all the others with 5G. As for me, Rock is the best choice, I connected and not soar.

Roku v5.0.14.203698
March 16, 2019

What's new:
Fix for Bug in Voice Search
Attached filecom.roku.remote_5.0.14.203698.apk.(18.51 MB)

Beta
April 4, 2019

Roku v6.0.2.210514.
Attached filecom.roku.remote_v6.0.2.210514.apk.(26.14 MB)

Garlp @ 08/31/18, 20:10*
Guys! I'm going to take Roku Streaming Stick. I can not find (or deal with the search criteria here onsavagemessiahzine.com) Alternative to him, i.e. Such a simple HDMI dongle for five kopecks and to pull the HD video from YouTube. And so that with iPhone Remote-control was - generally beauty then.

Is there nothing better than Roku?

Chromkasti appeared from Google - too, you can consider.

Posted on 06/03/2019, 16:40:

Guys, bought Roku Streaming Stick +, but discovered that the manufacturer removed all applications to view IPTV. Are there any workers on this?
I would like to put the application to the device itself, and not use mirroring, as it is offered with KODI.

* Tosha_k, Plex Media Server has plugins for IPTV, but for it you need a PC.

Rep: (6)
Guys, tell me on the line of devices from Rock, how to use them in the Russian Federation? What kind of operating system? Android with their corporate shell or your own? Is it possible to roll apk applications, let's say the same HD VideoBox? Information on the network is very few on them.

Rep: (37)
Lukasz @ 09.07.19, 06:28*
Plex Media Server has plugins for IPTV, but for it you need a PC.

last updatedMEZZMO (post uklogin # 93690000)Also with some optimization for Roku.

Rep: (900)
BO_6 @ 01.21.20, 09:11*
What kind of operating system? Android with their corporate shell or your own? Is it possible to roll apk applications, let's say the same HD VideoBox?

Also interested in this issue.
Thanks in advance: thank_you:

Operations like in the rock its own, rushing without dances with a tambourine will succeed, it is somehow done through the development regime (on YouTube Angloly. I met the Jailbake Roku like). But IPTV channels through a regular player to watch. Swing .m3u files, ride a flash drive, poke it into rock and look through a regular player. True, it's not without a spoonful of the tar - most of the channels and films in the play sheets are called Cyrillic with which the rock is hardly friendly, so M3u editor in the hands and transmit the necessary names of the right channels. Yankees who talk about it on YouTube, repeatedly speaks about the need to do it through a proxy, see the penalty or bantas.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.11.20, 10:23