> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

gngeoCE- emulator NEO-GEO | those same machines ...

Rep: (20)
Neo-Geo console / game machine emulator: D
naturally not neo-geo pocket :)
oh how many tokens were lowered for games like metalslug and Garou: P

PicturePicturePicturePicturePicture

I found a tut, I did not start c110: search:
try it yourself ... you will get a monument, I will put it B)
http://www.imasy.or.jp/~ngs/emu/news_200601.html

Download emulsion gngeoCE Ver. 0.01http://www.imasy.or.jp/~ngs/emu/arc/gngeoCE_001b.lzh

roms here
http://www.emu-land.net/site.php?depth=3&r...&sym=Top&page=1

Post has been editedtimurmurmur - 23.02.06, 15:18

apa apa !!! at least someone started the thread: huh:

Rep: (10)
So why launch it, even if the screens are cut off? Though it starts up, it will still be unplayable!

not gender, 1 \ 4!
and landscape should be.

Rep: (19)
Try following these instructions, may help

GngeoCE ver. 0.01 In gngeo which is neogeo emulator the г‚ѓ it does gngeoCE, but it is something which is corrected selfishly in one for WindowsCE. Because this software is developed started, the possibility trouble occurring is very high, is. If the worst, you do not reset fully, there is also a possibility the trouble which cannot be restored occurring. Assuming, even when, that it became some kind of state, the г‚ѓ it does it does not owe responsibility. * The object machine for the present is only sigmarion III. With evc4 it has compiled with sigmarionSDK and ARMV4I. It is the intention also binary for the other machine among those compiling. * Contents of the installation methodological folder are copied to the suitable folder of the CE machine. 'When it is thawed' with, it copies BIOS to the same folder as description above. The ROM in compressed state, copies to the same folder as description above. * Appointing starting methodological file name, with execution like below it starts. \ Pass \ gngeoCE game name For example, when joy joy under \ SDCARD \ GNGEO kid is started, \ SDCARD \ GNGEO \ gngeoCE.exe joyjoy With it inputs and pushes the entering key. When it does for a while, the window is indicated, it is the expectation which the game starts. * Operation methodological coin? 3 1P start 1 up and down left and right cursor key 1,2,3,4 buttons Z, X, C and V * When it does not move, because it is thought, that something it has appeared in \ stdio.txt and \ stderr.txt, please try verifying. If it is something related to memory, it tries increasing memory. If it is something related to sound, it tries resetting. In connection with the ROM with error in case of the г‚‹, because ROM set plural is a ROM which is registered in romrc, please turn off the one which does not need. If useless, please abandon.

Rep: (0)
posle etoi instrukciji vsio paslo! Spasibo!

Yes, now there is no sense in this emulator when the final burn was released, working fine at 252 MHz ...

Rep: (22)
so final burn, it seems, on smarts and not on pockets, I didn’t start any of neo-geo, but I pumped up all metal services. Probably there are no normal neo-geo emulsions

Rep: (0)
THX

Rep: (1)
It is a pity that under NEO-GEO there is no normal emulator. The first Sonya is emulated, but this one is not :(

Rep: (16)
Why is it not.

There is a great emulsion.

finalburn - iron based slot machine emulator: cps1, cps2, neogeo

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/09/19, 17:22