Discussion INOI R7 | Russian phone on the Open Mobile Platform (Sailfish OS)

Rep: (18)
DiscussionINOI R7
Description | Discussion В»| Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Marriage and repair В»| Firmware "

• Before asking a question, look Jolla FAQsuddenly there is something there :)
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Device characteristics
General
Manufacturer: INOI
Model: R7
Year of release: 2017
Operating system: Sailfish OS RUS (Open Mobile Platform)
Number of SIM cards: 2
Accum Capacity (mAh): 2,500 (Li-polymer)

Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 71.5 x 145.9 x 8.9
Weight (g): 145

CPU
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212
Number of cores: 4
Clock frequency (MHz): 1000

Memory
RAM (MB): 2048
Built-in memory (GB): 16

Communications
Phone: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE B1 / 3/7/20 (800, 1800, 2100, 2600), UMTS (900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Other: 2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS

Sensors: Lighting, proximity, accelerometer, compass
Navigation: GPS, AGPS, Glonass

Multimedia
Screen Size: 5 "
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 304
Camera rear (MP): 8 AF
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 5 FF
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5

Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Event indicator: yes (two-color: red / green)

Expansion
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
USB version: 2.0 (OTG support)
Connectors: microUSB

useful links

Reviews

Where can one buy?
While it is on sale only in one shop:https://spb.buyon.ru/1311520/inoi-r7/(Price ~ 12,000 rubles. As of 06/23/2017)

Possible solution to the problem with power consumption
Recovering firmware on INOI R7
LVM image firmware

Post has been editedAndreyYe - 28.06.19, 23:48
Reason for editing: Message # 732 by Ancelad

* damikk and which team is for this?

Rep: (66)
* AndreyYe,
ssu re 3.0.0.8
version --dup

* katarn88 , the error takes off at the second step at the REFRESHING CACHE AND DOWNLOADING PACKAGES stage, by 6%:
file repodata / repomd.xml not found on mediumhttps: // store-reposito ... / SbJ? credentials = store

UPD: figured out, from somewhere my left repository was busy, removed it, the process seemed to go

Thanks for the help!

Post has been editedAndreyYe - 13.02.19, 18:48

Rep: (21)
I have been watching your branch for a very long time, the device is very interesting, a little animal is unknown) and I want it, and it’s prickly, I can’t decide, I don’t take it. It is very surprising that there are still updates, and this is fat +, and the fact that the device on this OS is presented in a single version. Is the line extension foreseen?

Rep: (66)
* nakme,
On tmo you can find jolla / intex, and there are also sony x / ha2 (but you need to buy a license for them, for all the buns)

Rep: (52)
* nakme, only if you need a fast call
or have a great desire to dig, reprogram

* Nuts_ By the way, when used as a simple dialer, there is one drawback, the call history does not show which SIM card the call was.
Maybe there is some way to refine that this information was recorded somewhere, do not know by chance?

Rep: (11)
* AndreyYe , there is a patch, I do not remember exactly, it seems from Ancelad

Rep: (4)
https://buyon.ru/1321832/sailfish-tablet-t8/Rush in)

Rep: (1)
Citizens! Already asked everywhere and no one answers, is this your other for, on CyanogenMod or all the drivers are native Linux without androids? Because if it is on CyanogenMod, then it is better to buy xiaomi 5, it also has SFOS firmware on CyanogenMod, but the battery is better, and indeed. Thank.

Rep: (95)
* Blake_W , on the other without a bucket, with what OS Russian "modification"

Zaharovsp, Duc without a bucket, then it happens differently, it happens without alien dalvik (this is good for me), but it also happens without the android driver layer in the form of stubs from CyanogenMod. Here I would be without everything, pure Linux, with honestly written under Linux wood. I think that only developers can say it, but they won't say it, because IMHO we just wrote down everything on CyanogenMod, honestly it hurts a lot.

Rep: (95)
* Blake_W knock on the channel telegram https://t.me/sailfishos , People are literate, prompt))

Rep: (0)
Hello. This device has a huge plus - a very, very powerful antenna. Here is an example: in Listvyanka (a village near Irkutsk) this phone is the only one that consistently catches 4G. At the same time, iphone 6 and m-horse pure 1 never caught 4G, all the time 3G / 2G. Do not tell the brand / manufacturer of the antenna of the unit. (In general, the phone is super, ICQ is working on the web version, applications are enough. Apparently, soon the android will have to move around.)

Post has been editedpolecat2003 - 08.03.19, 19:01

* zaharovsp thanks, I will look.

Post has been editedBlake_W - 09.03.19, 13:35

Rep: (8)
Peoplehttps://buyon.ru/1321832/sailfish-tablet-t8/Inoi was born

Rep: (34)
* MaxVSh,
herealready said

* miha352 , already bought this tablet? If that answer please!

Rep: (4)
* litusden Answered here Tablet INOI Tab 8

Rep: (13)
Those interested can be updated manually to the new firmware version 3.0.2.8.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 6:51 AM