Discussion INOI R7 | Russian phone on the Open Mobile Platform (Sailfish OS)

Rep: (18)
DiscussionINOI R7
Description | Discussion В»| Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Marriage and repair В»| Firmware "

• Before asking a question, look Jolla FAQsuddenly there is something there :)
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Device characteristics
General
Manufacturer: INOI
Model: R7
Year of release: 2017
Operating system: Sailfish OS RUS (Open Mobile Platform)
Number of SIM cards: 2
Accum Capacity (mAh): 2,500 (Li-polymer)

Dimensions
Dimensions (WxHxT, mm): 71.5 x 145.9 x 8.9
Weight (g): 145

CPU
Processor Type: Qualcomm Snapdragon 212
Number of cores: 4
Clock frequency (MHz): 1000

Memory
RAM (MB): 2048
Built-in memory (GB): 16

Communications
Phone: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), LTE B1 / 3/7/20 (800, 1800, 2100, 2600), UMTS (900, 2100)
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Other: 2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS

Sensors: Lighting, proximity, accelerometer, compass
Navigation: GPS, AGPS, Glonass

Multimedia
Screen Size: 5 "
Screen resolution (px): 720 x 1280
Screen Type: IPS
Video accelerator: Adreno 304
Camera rear (MP): 8 AF
Photo flash: Yes
Camera front (MP): 5 FF
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5

Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Event indicator: yes (two-color: red / green)

Expansion
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
USB version: 2.0 (OTG support)
Connectors: microUSB

useful links

Reviews

Where can one buy?
While it is on sale only in one shop:https://spb.buyon.ru/1311520/inoi-r7/(Price ~ 12,000 rubles. As of 06/23/2017)

Possible solution to the problem with power consumption
Recovering firmware on INOI R7
LVM image firmware

Post has been editedAndreyYe - 28.06.19, 23:48
Reason for editing: Message # 732 by Ancelad

Rep: (21)
* AndreyYe,
Well, the warehouse on sailfish is like a second wind :) this is the first application that I installed on my jolla, after switching from nokia n9: D

- aliendalvik ... https://store-repository.jolla.com/releases/2.1.0.11/aliendalvik/SbJ/
- these are turnips with jolla 1

I looked at the characteristics of inoi, straightforward analog of jolla c and intex) maybe, if this repository does not roll, you need reps of these devices

Post has been editedAlternile - 25.06.17, 09:04

* Alternile Thanks, I will try to connect in the evening.
As for the similarity with jolla-intex, I also noticed, apparently there was no time to develop something new)
And another interesting point, buyon, which is the only one that is still trading in "others", is constantly actively promoting 4-way with Indian micromaxes. With this in mind, it’s very mb that in the “other” Indians are taking some part.

Rep: (263)
Something I doubt to order or not ...
I have a Jolla 1 in excellent condition.
And here is little information about the possibility of customization for themselves.
Purely as for a dialer with a camera - it will be a little expensive.
Photos would have posted the first owners. How does he shoot cameras?

Shl. If you just buy it in the collection ...

* AndreyYe, did something work out?)

* G & g It shoots in principle, with household plots and macro copes, but according to the characteristics of the camera are the same as in Jolla 1, I looked at the review, she also took off pretty well. Today I will try to take a photo test drive small and post pictures.

In general, the phone does not seem to be very different from Jolla 1, the iron is not very relevant, only the gig of RAM was added, but the support for android applications was removed, at least from the box.
So maybe there is not much point in changing. Especially the horse price, I agree.

Wait, when they equip all postmen, the black market may appear at dumping prices)
Well, or donate to someone ...

Posted 06/26/2017 at 10:31:

* AlterNile, yesterday I was tired very much on kebabs,) today I'll try lunch

* AlterNile, I added a rap, but when I began to learn what to do next, I realized that this was not my level of competence)
judging by this topic:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1524962
even after installing the package, it just does not take off without any dancing with a tambourine, fixes, etc.

Too many absolutely incomprehensible commands must be entered in the terminal, and it’s not yet a fact that it will work for us.
Plus, dialing in the telephone terminal is a double smut, so far I have not even understood how copy-paste works there) ...
It will probably be easier if I log in from a PC via SSH, but I have not yet learned this either :)

So postpone this thing. Now there is simply no time to delve so deeply into the subject. Alas.

* AndreyYe,
try
devel-su
_password_
ssu ar repository_address_
ssu ur
pkcon install aliendalvik (or zypper in aliendalvik) (if there is no zypper, then pkcon install zypper)
systemctl status aliendalvik

if the status is active, it should work)

Posted on 06/26/2017 1:40 PM:

* AndreyYe,
for ssh (in Windows):
swing puttyAttached fileputty.exe(695.48 KB)

in it we drive in ip 192.168.2.15 (specified in the developer’s settings) port 22
open

login nemo
the password is the same as for devel-su

use)

Post has been editedAlternile - 26.06.17, 13:42

Rep: (11)
My unsuccessful installation experience for aliendalvik

Attached files

Attached fileSqueeze_2017_06_26.zip(1.06 MB)
Attached fileLogcat.tar.gz(3.88 MB)

* G & g Photo on the street, and a little indoors.
I left a couple of shots where autofocus failed (with a tree, and with a trimmed dandelion) even after a few tapes.
tyts ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In general, in difficult conditions (contrast, light through the leaves, etc.) the camera does not cope very well. Plus, often gives overexposure. HDR no like (?)
In general, to this day, I think, it is shooting somewhere at the level of good Chinese ultrabudgetaries, who have been doing well in recent times.

I also noticed that noises are present even on street photos with enough light.
Mb This is because of the compression, because Compression settings, judging by the size of the photo, are very aggressive.
I have not touched anything yet, I shot in default mode, out of the box. I look after what is there.

Additionally minitest frontalki. The same frame on a regular and front camera. Frontalka coped even better, the colors are brighter.
But it is in good light. With a dim artificial, dark, as it seemed to me last night.
frontalka ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

P.S: Kitten test. I shot the evening. It was a failure.
For the sake of justice, I note that rare cameras have passed it.
With minimal movement, everything is blurred, not a single normal shot.
Remove somehow managed only sleeping. A frame with a flash and two without.
kote
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Conclusion: Fans of photos on the phone, probably will be disappointed, and the rest I think in 2017 I would like a better camera in the phone for 12 thousand.
Although for a simple working machine will come down, you can accept. Those. the minimum acceptable level, as in my opinion, provided, but no more.

* AlterNile, pkcon writes "no package available", although the rep in the list appeared, ur passed no errors ... (did pkcon refresh before, did this seem to be the same thing? the result on the screenshot)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndreyYe - 26.06.17, 14:34

* AndreyYe, and zypper?

* AlterNile, "aliendalvik" was not found in package names. Search for opportunities.
No suppliers found for packages "aliendalvik"

In the topic on the maemo-org for the Nexus, it seems to use install-local ie. Apparently they download the rpm-package somehow separately.
but I still pass ...

* AndreyYe,
Thanks for the photo!
Yes, shoots mediocre. Macro close-up photography more or less.
These photos only need to be further edited by editors. Or purely for fixing any events in haste.
Thanks again!

* G & g the problem also seems to be that there jpeg is strongly squeezed, so what GIMP sees is stupid:
Attached Image

85% and 4: 2: 0 sub-sampling (the most aggressive color compression).

other cameras (on android) are usually 95% or higher, observed at maximum quality, and 4: 4: 4.

In the settings I did not find at all where the image quality is set, only the choice of resolution from 2 options. Everything is extremely austere.

I do not know if there is such a thing as a third-party camera application on sailfish?
Those. Any alternatives?

AndreyYe @ 06/26/17, 20:21*
only the choice of resolution from 2 options

It is on the first Jolla as well.
What about third-party. Did not use. And on INOI with third-party manufacturers in general there are no options, as I understand it. Naked axis without the possibility of digging into it. I think the craftsmen will quickly think of something about third-party stores. Therein lies the interest in such axes: to find options for a detour. The axis is Russian. It means that there will be plums from those who must protect it. The mentality, however)

* AndreyYe, It’s a pity that I didn’t have a ride .. I’ll take my device from the postamat the other day, we’ll pick it up ..)

Rep: (65)
* G & g the Finnish axis

nyakze @ 06.26.17, 21:21*
Finnish axis

Build 2.1.1.12 is designed for Russia. Consequently, ours also had a hand in it. From them we will wait for the moves we all need.

Rep: (37)
And I did not understand something.
On the sitehttps://inoi.com
There is a screen game of Clash Royale, and some kind of racing 3D game.
It is they then what?

* adasiko there are no screenshots of Sailfish at all, or their developers have a mod of their own, stylized as android :)
this was already noticed when this site opened a few months ago.
maybe at that time they didn’t have the phone at hand, but maybe everyone didn’t care)
typed pictures from the clipboard and pile in a hurry.
this is not even a site after the fact, but a landing that is miserable.

By the way, in contacts the phone is Petersburg, and the addresses are Moscow, very strange)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 06:12