> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ONDA oBook 11 Plus - Discussion | 11.6 "Tablet
slay3000
Message#1
21.06.17, 20:38
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 90
Check in: 06.09.11
Apple iPhone 5s

DiscussionONDA oBook 11 Plus
PictureONDA oBook 11 Plus, ONDA Obook 11 Plus Dual
Discussion �

Specifications
Operating system: Android (RemixOS 2) and Windows 10
Processor: Intel Atom x5 Z8300 1440 MHz
Number of cores: 4
Built-in memory: 64 GB
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Slot for memory cards: yes, microSDHC, up to 32 GB (128 GB also works)
Screen: 11.6 ", 1920x1080 TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen: capacitive, multitouch (10 points)
Video Processor: Intel HD Graphics (Cherry Trail)
Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth
Front camera: 2 megapixels
Sound: built-in speakers, microphone
Sensors: accelerometer
Docking station: it is bought separately, or a set
USB connection to computer
Connecting external devices via USB
TV / Monitor connection: micro HDMI
Audio / headphone output: 3.5 mm
Dock connector
Battery capacity: 8000 mAh
Dimensions (LxWxD): 287x180x9 mm
Weight: 770 g
Additional information: two full-sized USB ports on the dock

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedslay3000 - 28.04.19, 10:19
Reason for editing: Added original Win10 and RemixOS distributions with Onda.cn
slay3000
Message#2
24.06.17, 16:55
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

How to make a root on RemixOS Onda Obook 11 Plus

As usual, everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk and responsibility for actions only on you.

The instruction manual comrade jtrosky from the forumOnda Forum, for which he thanks a lot! ;).
Instruction
Instruction
What is needed for the process:
- Intel drivers and adb / fastboot installed and working on another PC.
- Installers RemixOS and Windows from Onda siteonda.cn
- Program for unpacking \ packing boot.img
- Latest SuperSU version for installation from recovery
- Work TWRP (and you need either a native docking station, or a usb mouse via OTA - the touch will not work in the recovery)

1. Must be installed on a clean RemixOS from the Onda site.

!!! ATTENTION, THIS IS A COMPLETELY WIPANET DEVICE!!! (both Remix and Windows, Windows is installed after the remix and its successful root, do not forget to backup important data and programs / game saves, etc. The device is FULLY formatted when installed!)

2. After installation, go through the Remix initial setup and get to the desktop.
3. Set the Geolocation settings to 'Battery Saving' mode and reboot the device (after loading, check the Geolocation setting, since then it doesn’t seem to allow you to change this setting)
4. Log in to the Market and update it and all software (Settings->Play Store Version)
5. Reboot into bootloader mode via ADB (in the Remix settings, you need to put USB debugging)
- adb reboot bootloader
You can use the file 1-bootloader.cmd
6. Using the program for unpacking / packing on your PC, unpack the stock boot.img from the RemixOS installer and change several lines in default.prop - this will allow you to make changes in the / system section of the Remix - if this is not done, any changes in the / system section your RemixOS will break and it will not boot (which I had while I tried in different ways) - this is a very important point:
- ro.secure = 0
- ro.debuggable = 1
- ro.adb.secure = 0
7. Pack back boot.img and flash it into the tablet (after this action, your Remix will load a little longer than usual, it will wipe your settings due to the oem unlock command and it will be just installed)
- fastboot oem unlock
- fastboot flash boot boot-new.img
You can use the file 2-flash_newBoot.cmd
8. Boot into RemixOS - check again (if you need to set) the Geolocation settings and copy SuperSU and brightness fix (if necessary; brightness fix.zip) to the tablet itself (not to the SD card (if inserted), but to the memory of the device itself).
9. Using ADB, reboot into the bootloader and * boot * (DO NOT DOWN, AND ONLY DOWNLOAD) to TWRP (TWRP from Teclast x98 Pro works quite well, the file needs to be renamed twrp.img) I used TWRP + 2.8.7.0 + recovery + for + X98 + Plus taken onsavagemessiahzine.com.
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot boot twrp.img
You can use the file 3-BootTWRP.cmd
10. Install the brightness fix and the latest SuperSU.zip (which was previously stored in the device memory) using TWRP.
11. Reboot to RemixOS and run Superuser to check that everything is successful - if he asks to update the binary file, DO NOT allow it (this spoils the bootloader) - update SuperSU ONLY through TWRP - if you update via the application, then you will have to do everything with a new one.
12. Install Windows using the installer and instructions from the Onda site.

Nice buns
Nice buns
- If you want working widgets and generally another shell (for example, Nova launcher), then you need to first block the standard launcher for this instructionway to disable stock launcherotherwise Nova just won't start!

- In order to bind the Power button to the Del button or to disable the Home button (the Windows checkbox at the bottom of the screen), you need to make changes to the file (for example, Es with the explorer with root access):
- Edit /system/usr/keylayouts/generic.kl file:
- To make DELETE as a Power Button
- key 111 POWER
- To disable the touch button Home
- It is necessary to comment on the line key 172 HOME, which would have happened like this
- # key 172 HOME

- Configuring Windows so that it does not update the driver on the device itself - it is done so that after updating Windows, the microphone from the devices will not disappear;
- Control Panel ->System ->Advanced System Settings ->Hardware ->Device Installation Settings->set to "No"

Attached files

Attached fileSuperSU-v2.82.zip(5.64 MB)
Attached fileboot-repacker-4.0.1_zip.zip(6.52 MB)
Attached filefix-minbrightness.zip(564.07 KB)
Attached fileadb.zip(6.89 MB)

--------------------
I am forhim :)
AlexanderL
Message#3
24.06.17, 18:11
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionONDA

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
Fallkonaft
Message#4
22.07.17, 09:36
Androidophil
[offline]

Messages 925
Check in: 27.11.10
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Not crowded here: happy:
Is it possible to format everything and put only Android / Remix? No Windows at all

--------------------
Who did not try the bootlup - life did not tell! Popular wisdom from Google!
slay3000
Message#5
04.08.17, 10:59
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* Fallkonaft
In general, of course, yes, only standard installers share the entire free space of eMMC with the expectation of 2 OS. And in order to add more free android space, you will have to be wise with the o.O configuration

--------------------
guinmoon
Message#6
09.08.17, 18:42
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 06.07.09

Does anyone have a touch on the keyboard? If I connect a USB device to the keyboard, then the touch starts to blunt terribly.
And one more question. Has anyone tried to make it so that the touch on the keyboard is defined as a touchpad?

Post has been editedguinmoon - 09.08.17, 18:49
Reason for editing: Spelling error
slay3000
Message#7
10.08.17, 10:05
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* guinmoon
I have the same symptoms when connecting USB, but there are two nuances - the first is possible (if the touchpad is not needed or if you use the remote / wireless mouse), turn it off and all the rules; the second is that not everyone behaves this way - mostly cheap cables and devices without filters. And about it was defined as a touchpad - this is why and does it not work that way initially? o.O

--------------------
guinmoon
Message#8
10.08.17, 11:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 06.07.09

* slay3000,
He just works strangely. He sometimes recognizes some gestures that I couldn’t reproduce with one finger. For example: display of all running applications, which is done with three fingers.
slay3000
Message#9
10.08.17, 11:39
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* guinmoon
I tried to cure it) I did not succeed: beee: In general, I don’t understand the touchpad on this ONDA at all - it doesn’t work properly) But the thing is, I almost never use it. When ordering the kit with the keyboard, I ordered the BT mouse (without a whistle) and a 128 GB flash drive for storing garbage right away. I suspected that there might be some difficulties associated with the country of the manufacturer, etc. =)) To be honest, I expected the worst from the device for such a price, so my advice is a mouse and there are almost no problems: happy:

--------------------
amerikaaa
Message#10
23.09.17, 00:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 08.12.16

Do people have any drivers for 11 plus
slay3000
Message#11
23.09.17, 13:23
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* amerikaaa,Generally, the drivers were on the ONDA site. In the same place where the installers of android and Windows.

Post has been editedslay3000 - 23.09.17, 13:23

--------------------
amerikaaa
Message#12
23.09.17, 14:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8

Site redirects to badge
, and I do not have access to this file exchanger ((
slay3000
Message#13
23.09.17, 16:05
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* amerikaaa,for you specially flooded;) these are drivers from offsite for Win 10 -https://yadi.sk/d/GDeffmT93NANMu

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 26.11.17, 16:27
Reason for editing: In the header

--------------------
amerikaaa
Message#14
24.09.17, 16:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8

Thank you slay3000 tablet turned back to the state of life, the current with tachim cant, but the main thing that the Internet is)
Gribnick98
Message#15
17.10.17, 23:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 15.02.13
HomTom S9 Plus

Hello guys! I want to buy this device here, how is it? not very stupid Andrew?)))

Post has been editedGribnick98 - 17.10.17, 23:34
slay3000
Message#16
18.10.17, 22:14
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* Gribnick98,
Hello! Well, all the same, iron is not for Battlefield 1: happy: but the whole question is - why do you need this device?) If you play clean, then even on an android, not all games will work properly. That is, for example, 2D games work mostly well, but for example, Dead Trigger 2 is not particularly comfortable even on medium ones. In Windows - I calmly play WoW 3.3.5a and without problems;) And all there are Word-browsers-Kintso all good and there and there =)

--------------------
Gribnick98
Message#17
19.10.17, 09:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
HomTom S9 Plus

* slay3000, but how does he see himself when connected to TV?
slay3000
Message#18
19.10.17, 12:01
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* Gribnick98, through the adapter to the usual hdmi - everything works in Windows (duplication, the second table and so on), the same works in android, but the standard settings are only duplicating the screen (I did not find other modes, and I didn’t look for it)): lol:

--------------------
Gribnick98
Message#19
19.10.17, 12:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
HomTom S9 Plus

* slay3000, Another question arose, when watching heavy mkv through hdma on TV, does not tupit? How can the player be used?

Post has been editedGribnick98 - 19.10.17, 12:15
slay3000
Message#20
19.10.17, 12:24
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Apple iPhone 5s

* Gribnick98,
You know, I didn’t even try to feed the MCA to it ... I can certainly try it in the evening, if it is very necessary. But I suspect that he must cope with this task. Another question is whether there is enough passive cooling for 1.5-2 hours video decoding ...: happy:

--------------------
Gribnick98
Message#21
19.10.17, 12:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
HomTom S9 Plus

* slay3000please try