> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Gallery Samsung | [HD] This is the best application for viewing images and video for use

Rep: (2933)
Samsung Gallery
Version: 12.0.00.36

Last update of the program in the header:06.11.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
"Gallery Samsung" - is the best application for viewing images and video for Galaxy users.

Description:
"Gallery Samsung" - is the best application for viewing images and video for Galaxy users.
By the application of "the Samsung Gallery", which is used and is supported on the Galaxy phones around the world, you can speed up the browsing of images and video, as well as make it more modern. Enhanced protection allows you to safely store images and videos, including synchronization with the cloud, you can use the same account to view images and videos on any device with the application "Samsung Gallery". After the upgrade, "the Samsung Gallery" you will easily be able to use the new features of the application on the new Galaxy. Update the application "Gallery of the Samsung" and use its features to intelligently manipulate images and video.

※ Depending on the country and device model, some features may not be available.

Android required: 7.0+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Homepage: http://samsung.com/ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.gallery3d

Download:
Version: 12.0.00.36 Gallery Samsung (9.0+) (sanek22n)
Version: 12.0.00.26 Gallery Samsung (9.0+) (sanek22n)
Version: 12.0.00.21 Gallery Samsung (9.0+) (sanek22n)
Version: 11.5.02.4 Update GS (Vladimir Evseenko)
Version: 11.5.00.38 Gallery Samsung (8.0+) (sanek22n)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 06.11.20, 10:54
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 12.0.00.36 Samsung Gallery (9.0+)

Rep: (285)
Android 7.1.2, not the Samsung, custom installation aicp-error (still trying with the signature, it is still a mistake). Threw in the system-installed. But an error in the gallery. Snoshu.

Rep: (325)
* kirr37 Samsung greedy, no one program does not start

Rep: (106)
Samsung galaxy s7 android 7.0 firmware runoff. Put the update (Version 5.3.04.204) as a normal application (via apk). There was a smooth animation from the transition to a white background and black it back (when viewing photos). Now my eyes are not so climbs after tapas for photos. Also there was the item "About the application" in the settings where you can check for updates Gallery.

Post has been editedDenis1121 - 10.10.17, 10:25

Rep: (3)
How to install it on the motorola e4 plus. Writes are not compatible. Like a gallery on their bikes

Rep: (123)
Arrived today update
Attached fileGalereya_5.3.15.306.apk(18.83 MB)

Post has been edited7yury7 - 06.11.17, 11:25

Rep: (12)
on samsung s7 can make a black background instead of white in the picture?

Rep: (53)
Please tell me how to hide the media from this gallery? With file nomedia not roll focus. Samsung s7 android 7 ofitsialka last meal.

Post has been editedMETAJIJIOPE3 - 27.12.17, 08:51

Rep: (3)
7yury7 @ 06.11.2017, 11:22*
Arrived today update
[Attachment = "11439322: Galereya_5.3.15.306.apk"]

On the A3 in 2017 it fell and works perfectly.

Arrived today, updating Galleries
Attached fileGalereya_5.3.17.311.apk(18.99 MB)

Rep: (11)
On account of the fact that some functions are not available
It Kick It is not available. On Note8 chitaem and edit in any editor PROFESSIIONALNOM RAW file
on the TAB S3 does not know proredaktor and RAW files sypitsya

Rep: (23)
When you try to open a photo or video that knocks out the error. 2016 A3 android 7.0

* Ki11er_34 , Try to clean up the data and the gallery, then, to provide it with all permissions.

Post has been edited7yury7 - 06.02.18, 12:12

Rep: (0)
What a pity that I can not install this application on your old Samsung note 3 android because I 5 and so would be able to edit gif through this gallery.

Rep: (182)
7yury7 @ 06.02.18, 12:11*
Try to clear the data and the gallery, then, to provide it with all permissions

the same error in the version 5.3.17.hhh, no discharges and permits do not help
on 5.3.15.hhh crash only on video

* KubepGenuu And can deal and that a port in the phone, the modified firmware or with the disable / remove system applications? And in general, most phone users always complain with Root privileges.

Post has been edited7yury7 - 22.02.18, 08:19

7yury7 @ 22.02.18, 07:25*
and it can deal and that the phone ported, modified firmware or with the disable / remove system applications? And in general, most phone users always complain with Root privileges.

Well, if you think logically, then the application as root either hot or cold, it is necessary - ask, do not - do not even know about the existence (I have no such root).
Perhaps due to the ported, but then again, I have ported it in fact only framework and services, the rest is just knurled, has long gone are the days when the system applications have been made for a specific device, now on the contrary make either for all or for certain brand, this I mean that the application I have been renewed through Galaxy Apps, and then ported applications (not ported, and simply copied, even the original signature stored) originally worked fine, with each update the true lost some sort of function
Oh, and speaking of the ports - in the subject of our unit to gallery owners complained about the drain so that neither Ruth nor custom is not the cause here.
P.S .: The issue is not the subject, but without root you can take the device logcat? Maybe we should look at the logs because of what flies

KubepGenuu @ 22.02.18, 11:59*
as root nor hot nor cold
meaning that owners rutovannyh phones often walk into the system, disconnect the various "unnecessary" (in their opinion) services are trying in every way to "optimize" your device, etc. Thereby introducing bugs in the phone.

Get at least my Samsung S7 FD. Firmware runoff, upgrade to the latest version, Ruth is not received, KNOX not "tiknut". System applications that are not provided for the possibility of a full-time off, not disabled (disabled list in the screenshot). Phone works perfectly, bugs are not visible.
Attached Image

Post has been edited7yury7 - 22.02.18, 12:47

7yury7 @ 22.02.18, 12:07*
meaning that owners rutovannyh phones often walk into the system, disconnect the various "unnecessary" (in their opinion) services are trying in every way to "optimize" your device, etc. Thereby introducing bugs in the phone.

not, this I do not have problems, and people complain that without root and without shutting down the application, that is not a single problem

Rep: (23)
Good day. Show you how to make sure that when you delete a photo / video from the gallery, they are not deleted, but moved to the shopping cart, as iOS, instead of moving to the cloud online. That is, I need to remote media from the gallery are not left in a cloud of obscure only when connected to the Internet, and no matter what stupid move in the "deleted" as the iPhone.

* Stalkerstrike19 , Create album "Trash" and navigate to whatever you want. I, personally, it is unnecessary clogging phone deleted images, video and even more.

Post has been edited7yury7 - 25.02.18, 14:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/11/20, 15:11