10 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Digma CITI 1802 - Marriage | Windows 10 x64 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom® x5-Z8300 1.44 GHz | 4GB RAM
Prs21
Message#1
21.06.17, 00:02
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 139
Check in: 19.07.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Digma CITI 1802 -Marriage

Discussion Digma CITI 1802 | Windows (7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

ATTENTION!
An independent BIOS flashing (without backup) inevitably leads to a scrolling of the device!
Widespread DIGMA 1802/1803 problems with signs of a factory defect.
Problem:Spontaneous reboot of the new device, freezes and BSOD.
Decision:to service - (the device is not repairable in due time) as a result of replacing the device or returning the paid money
There are also recommendations for minimizing the frequency of the problem (it is enough to observe one point) that limit the full operation of the device:
a) in the device manager, disable the video card (Intel (R) HD Graphics);
b) DO NOT turn off the screen of the device (in the folded state of the laptop, it turns off).

Problem:Significant reduction in the time used by the device from the battery.
Characteristic features:
a) spontaneous shutdown of the device during battery operation (with sufficient charge);
b) bloating of the tablet cover (not in all cases);
c) peeling off the screen panel from one side (not in all cases).
Decision:in service - replacement of the battery under warranty (replacement takes a long time to wait).
Description of other problems and solutions
Problem:poor sound quality.
Decision:Control Panel ->sound ->speakers ->properties ->System Effects ->uncheck.

Problem:Bug button increase / decrease volume.
Decision:remove the audio device drivers, reboot the DIGMA 1802 and install the audio driver again.

Problem:changed the appointment of the physical keys of the tablet: lock and sound.
Decision:reassign the key functions in the settings, then apply the "default". Secondsolution.

Problem:Buggy USB flash drive when connected to the keyboard.
Decision:Connect the USB flash drive only to the tablet.

Problem:Cannot load BIOS.
Decision:When starting the DIGMA 1802, press the "Esc" key.

Problem:The OS does not boot from a USB flash drive.
Decision:When starting the DIGMA 1802, press the "F7" key and select the boot from USB.

Problem:The device went into "sleep" and does not "wake up", and does not turn off.
Decision:Hold down the physical "On" button for 10 seconds.

Problem:The device does not "see" the SIM card.
Decision:1) insert the SIM card with contacts to the screen, cut it out until it clicks, restart the tablet;
2) for better contact with very thin SIM-cards, stick the adhesive tape to the SIM-card from the side without contacts.

Problem:Framework 3.5 is not installed.
Decision:disable real-time protection in the protector, connect the update center and install via the control panel ->programs and components ->installing windows components.

Post has been editedstp101 - 21.03.18, 15:05
Reason for editing: New cap author, cap Nik2001Nik3006
Prs21
Message#22
03.07.17, 15:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

SwuI am sure that there was a failure when the device was operating from a battery (it charges up to 100%, then it is discharged to 95%).
I launched my device in the morning of July 1, up to the present (more than 50 hours already), it works without failures and I am sure that they will not continue. Usage: 50/50 from charging / battery.
My settings:sleep ban and display off
But I will not stop at this - I will find the best solution.
P.S. The device worked without failures for more than 50 hours: as it turned out, closing the lid, the screen turns off. He closed the lid for the sake of interest and got a glitch for half an hour. } -)

Post has been editedPrs21 - 03.07.17, 18:36

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note II (Android 4.3)
Swu
Message#23
05.07.17, 13:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 226
Check in: 21.11.13
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

I'm already tired of these blue screens .... Today I’ve actually rebooted all by myself .... Now I’ll install the official build (for now it’s 10 pro) and try it ... I want to try auto-update right after switching on and bang and test ... repeat, then I will carry it to the service, let them look ... I bought a serviceable machine, and not to collect bugs ... Especially, considering that not everyone has them (well, or not everyone writes about it)
Prs21
Message#24
05.07.17, 17:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

Swu, disappointment comes when you realize that many similar devices have similar problems after the "sleep" mode. And what is most surprising - the vendor is in no hurry to solve a massive problem (and in some cases does not solve it at all).

--------------------
Swu
Message#25
05.07.17, 22:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 226
Check in: 21.11.13
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* Prs21,
Well, I don’t know what to think here ... I put the official image at work. Before going to the Internet turned off the firewall and update center. I did not set up anything else and did not download it. He closed and went for a walk. I walked for 40 minutes and began to use. I looked at a piece of the film, installed NFS Undeground 2 (which was then brightened up), NFS Most wanted. Departure did not notice. Well, I think because I work from the network and there is no departure. Turning off, going home.
At home I turn on completely from the battery. 96% close (without opening anything, just turning it on), I go about my business for 35 minutes, I take a walk and sit down to play nfs mw. Played 1:10 somewhere, there is no departure. I think you need boobs (eggs, who has what) measure, or to be more precise, compare driver versions. I think this is the whole hitch ... 10k updates the driver and then the most interesting begins ... Or maybe it's just that my system is still completely clean, so I don’t fly ....

My drivers
  1. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Display Participant Framework - 8.1.10900.175
  2. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Generic Participant - 8.1.10900.175
  3. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Display Participant Framework - 8.1.10900.175
  4. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager - 8.1.10900.175
  5. Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Processor Participant - 8.1.10900.175
  6. Intel HD Graphics - 20.19.15.4352
  7. Kionix KXCJ9 3-axis accelerometer - 1.0.0.11
  8. Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) - 604.10135.2747.5232
  9. Realtek l2S Audio Codec
  10. Lightweight Sensors Root Enumator - 10.0.14393.0
  11. Microsoft Device Association Root Enumator - 10.0.14393.0
  12. Microsoft RRAS Root Enumator - 10.0.14393.0
  13. CDC MBIM - 10.0.14393.0
  14. Realtek RTL8723BS - 3008.30.315.2016

Then write somewhere in brackets after my own driver versions ... Compare)

[LIST = 1] [*] Intel Dynamic Platform and thermal Framework Display Participant - 8.1.10900.175
[*] Intel Dynamic Platform and thermal Framework Generic Participant - 8.1.10900.175
[*] Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Display Participant Framework - 8.1.10900.175
[*] Intel Dynamic Platform and thermal Framework Manager - 8.1.10900.175
[*] Intel Dynamic Platform and thermal Framework Processor Participant - 8.1.10900.175
[*] Intel HD Graphics - 20.19.15.4352
[*] Kionix KXCJ9 3-axis accelerometer - 1.0.0.11
[*] Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) - 604.10135.2747.5232
[*] Realtek l2S Audio Codec
[*] Lightweight Sensors Root Enumator - 10.0.14393.0
[*] Microsoft Device Association Root Enumator - 10.0.14393.0
[*] Microsoft RRAS Root Enumator - 10.0.14393.0
[*] CDC MBIM - 10.0.14393.0
[*] Realtek RTL8723BS - 3008.30.315.2016 [/ LIST]
Prs21
Message#26
05.07.17, 22:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

Swu, the last time I turned off the screen almost immediately after loading the OS. Failure returned only after 2.5 hours! But I will be glad if you no longer have failures.
Any information on this matter from you is useful, including if you pass the device to the service.
Do not believe: all driver versions (your and my device) are the same!

--------------------
Alexei Belousov
Message#27
11.07.17, 12:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 11.07.17

Good day!

I am the owner of the tablet Digma CITI 1803. I observe the same glitches with blue screens, somewhere a couple of times a week. I can’t say that my error would always manifest itself in the same scenario, sometimes I specifically send the tablet to sleep, and I hope for a mistake, but not as luck would have it .. and when it seemed that nothing would foretell the bang and the blue screen. But the script seems to be like everyone else, battery life, after being sent to sleep, a few hours later an error may occur. WiFi hung up once, a reboot helped. But more often still just a BSOD. Analysis of Windows minidumps did not give anything (I am a programmer, I can climb deeper into the jungle). Errors are completely different, not related in any way, the only thing that more or less binds is an attempt to apply to a non-existent memory area in most cases. The very first thought to drive away properly with memestom - and suddenly the memory is broken. The result is zero, everything is fine. The next step, downloaded the utility from Intel to test their devices (SoC). All tests passed successfully. In principle, I am not surprised if it was an "iron" error, then I think I would get BSODs much more often and not under certain conditions, but simply randomly, but most likely the Windows wouldn't even start. So our 90% software problems are due to Windows 10 and the combination of driver curves. That, in principle, is confirmed by the experience of Svu, on a clean Windows from the manufacturer, everything is okay, after upgrading to the latest version miracles begin (I updated myself). Now I’m following the path of disconnecting unnecessary devices in the device manager, disconnecting everything related to power saving in sleep mode (there is an assumption that some device is initialized incorrectly after sleep, and begins to climb into the memory range that is already busy by someone, or in sleep mode it disconnects and frees its memory range, Windows writes something there as if it were in a released area, when it wakes up, the device again occupies the memory range allocated for it, and when it tries to record, it overwrites something recorded by Windows). Most likely these are software conflicts. Now updated the drivers for the Intel Cherry Trail SoC chipset and the Intel HD video card driver. The sound fell off, although it was possible to recover the driver from the intel sst audio device. Let's see how it will work. Most likely the key to success is the selection of a combination of specific driver versions that were originally installed. The list that Sva did is far from complete, there are not so many devices there, which seem to be standard but precisely affect (for example, the driver of standard interfaces like i2c through which devices communicate).
I would like a response from the SVU were there any manifestations of errors after you installed the official image? It seems enough time has passed to draw conclusions.
Lansel
Message#28
11.07.17, 13:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 14.07.16

Alexei Belousov @ 07/11/17, 12:28*
So our 90% software problems are due to Windows 10

Here they wrotethat the problem manifests itself not only in windows, and in linux it also exists
Prs21
Message#29
12.07.17, 07:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

Yes, the tests for "battered" RAM are all negative. I tested the video card using OCCT - also no errors and failures.
I repeat that I have a devicefailswithin an hour (less often - two hours)after turning off the screen WITHOUT SLEEP (I have disabled sleep and hibernation). What are the thoughts associated only with the display off?
And I would like to know how things are going with Svu.

--------------------
sladder123
Message#30
13.07.17, 10:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Check in: 09.05.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

I am the owner of 1803, with the same problem, after turning off the display without sleep for about 15 minutes, the codes with different error codes fall down, but the error is always in the ntfs.sys driver. Tell me which tests to run and remove the dumps if they are useful to you.
Also, bsod happens even with connected charging. Then I'll try to roll off. image from digma and prohibit updates, check if it helps

Post has been editedsladder123 - 13.07.17, 10:52
Prs21
Message#31
13.07.17, 11:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

sladder123, with the charging connected, did the failure happen when the battery charge was close to 100%?
The official image of Digma even with the prohibition of updates (on my device) did not solve the problem.
There is an option to check on other operating systems (maybe there will be no failures somewhere). There is an option to experiment withvideo card drivers(what am I doing now).
After reading a lot of information, one thing I can say for sure:Cherry Trail on different devices generates similar crashes..

--------------------
sladder123
Message#32
13.07.17, 14:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* Prs21,
Yes, it was close to 100, but it was 93 and the tablet was charging
It is a pity that the prohibition of updates does not solve the problem, of course. Later, once I planned it anyway, I will try to install ubuntu or something like that and check for the presence of a problem there.
trulander
Message#33
13.07.17, 15:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 17.09.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

* sladder123
I put ubuntu, problems were also. Everything was expressed in spontaneous reboots, similarly as in Windows, both in load and at rest.

--------------------
It's good to be bad
sladder123
Message#34
13.07.17, 20:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Well, it means that once it is repeated in unixes, then 99.9% of the problem is in the microcode for the chip. And knowing Intel and vendors, you can not wait for an update, sadly, that's all.
Now, for the sake of interest in the power settings, I tried to increase the delay in stopping the hard drive during idle time - it's useless
Prs21
Message#35
13.07.17, 20:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

The problem is win and it is necessary to seek its solution!The more experiments, the more we dig down to the source of the problem. Already convinced that the culprit is not a dream, and the display off. Why? Need logic!
Another question: the problem for all devices? If not, how do our devices differ from non-defective ones?

--------------------
sladder123
Message#36
13.07.17, 23:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* Prs21,if they are different, then only the versions of the built-in software, including the BIOS. I found a post with prestigio visconte v post describing problems with hibernation and sleep, it helped to recreate a normal hibernation file, would it help?
UPD:of course it did not help

Post has been editedsladder123 - 14.07.17, 00:08
Prs21
Message#37
14.07.17, 07:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 139

sladder123I repeat that according to my observationsThe problem is NOT in hibernation, NOT in a dream, but only in turning off the screen. Therefore, it makes no sense to create conditions for a "healthy sleep of our baby."
I also drew attention to the fact that the manipulations with the drivers change the situation with failures: earlier the device caught the BSOD, the last days - hangs.
I have a tactic to find the source of the problem as follows:
- I charge the device battery to the maximum, turn off the charger;
- I make changes to the OS;
- I reboot the OS;
- I turn on YouTube for a couple of minutes, I pause, I launch a couple of programs;
- in minutes 3 I close the lid of the device (I see how the screen goes out);
- I am going to drink tea;
- in 15-20 minutes I open the lid of the device, remove YouTube from a pause;
- I go to do my own thing, from time to time looking at the display of the device;
- at the sight of a failure, I repeat my actions first.

God forbid the memory ... There the guys with Chuvi (if I'm not mistaken) had problems with the keyboard connected (foreign forum). As a result, the company (as expected) did not do anything, but the enthusiast copied a couple of software solutions.

Post has been editedPrs21 - 14.07.17, 07:39

--------------------
sladder123
Message#38
14.07.17, 13:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* Prs21,I already understood, now I just switched the cover closure and the power button to hibernation and power off, it seems that the problem does not persist.

And also, what's going on with the screen when you start the OS, other than Windows? When you run an android x86 and linux, it runs through white stripes of pixels on the screen and the screen seems to burn out. Even after a reboot into the backups, the bands remained for some time, will the screen not kill the long run of Linux? It seems that this is a manifestation of the same problem, because the problem is still from the video chip
trulander
Message#39
14.07.17, 18:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 17.09.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

* sladder123
I think it will kill, everyone has such a problem.

Offtop
You need another kernel, in the Linux branch you can find the necessary kernel and install it using a script, then install additional patches, drivers and configure it for the rest of the peripherals, or find the patched distribution for the cherry trail right away.http://linuxiumcomau.blogspot.com/here our foreign tovarisch lays out scripts to automate the process of replacing the kernel, patches and other things, it also lays out ready-made distributions there.

Post has been editedtrulander - 14.07.17, 19:00

--------------------
It's good to be bad
sladder123
Message#40
14.07.17, 19:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 425
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* trulanderthen, well, it’s possible, of course, you can find a distrib, and a kernel, just no desire. Linuxium met even when I had a device on the bay trail, although it was slower, there were not so many problems with it. I wonder how things are with the new generation

For a long time something Swa did not appear, how are things going with him, I wonder

Post has been editedsladder123 - 14.07.17, 19:18
Alexei Belousov
Message#41
14.07.17, 21:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 11.07.17

I continue my search for solutions to this problem, dug up a lot of things, playing with drivers (and not only video, but for everything) does not help, the problem persists, disabling all unnecessary devices (bluetooth, camera, 3g) does not help. I also caught the blue screen during the charging process (it was about 45% and it was charging exactly), so there is one solution in the header, what about charging is not working. I can also confirm the findings of Prs21, the problem is precisely in blanking the screen, and not in a dream, most likely .. because I caught bsoda when the screen went out for just a couple of minutes, but there was no sleep.
And so, what I have thought up here is based on the fact that the problem with the display is not immediately, but some time after reinitialization. There is such a thing as a frame buffer, if briefly, this is a section in RAM where the video adapter writes frames, and then instructs the matrix controller to “output such a section of memory with the address xxxxxxxxx”, well, then the controller reads a piece of operative with the current frame and highlights the pixels on the matrix (or writes itself into the internal buffer of the matrix itself, if there is one). So, when the screen is extinguished, then this frame buffer in the operative is cleared, and when the matrix is ​​turned on, the buffer is initialized again .. and it looks like there is an error, it is initialized with some erroneous addresses or something, or in the occupied area of ​​the operative .. Manages this buffer DirectX (OpenGL), there he can be the culprit as an option, well, the HD video driver from Intel itself. True, this video buffer is consumed dynamically, based on the intensity of the video stream (well, for example, when watching a video and playing at a higher resolution, the buffer will be fully occupied), hence the “floating” nature of the error depending on the video buffer load
By the way, the size of the buffer depends on the screen resolution and the number of colors, so I did this, in the properties of the screen I reduced the extension to 1200x768 in the hope that the buffer size would decrease and everything would become ok. And it seemed to help, but it did not help, again the blue screen. But! In the parameters - the screen - add. screen settings - graphics adapter properties: some kind of game is displayed in the properties window (IMHO), graphics memory is available (this video buffer is) 2137 mb! Like gigabytes should be? Although according to dxdiag (DirectX) 2123mb, some sort of confusion, IMHO should not be so.
According to the drivers: after the games with the BSOD drivers, they obviously became more frequent, there were 2 times a week, now almost every day. So the drivers somehow influence the way (although this is a judgmental assessment). And yet, the drivers we have are clearly not very standard, in any case, downloaded the official drivers of the digmy, and the official drivers from the intel, and they differ in the composition of the files! There is an idea to check them for binary identity, through some kind of plug-in to the total commander, but so far have not reached their hands. But there are manufacturers (such as Dell, HP) who take and configure typical drivers from the same Intel for themselves, for their specific device, this is quite likely the situation with us.
I propose for the time being to systematize the information about our devices, according to dxdiag (in the start-up point “execute”, we write dxdiag - the button to save all the information .. and information from the BIOS, the first page.
Here is my information from the Display Devices section.

---------------
Display devices
---------------
Card name: Intel (R) HD Graphics
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel (R) HD Graphics
DAC type: Internal
Device Type: Full Device
Device Key: Enum \ PCI \ VEN_8086 & DEV_22B0 & SUBSYS_72708086 & REV_22
Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED | DN_STARTED | DN_DISABLEABLE | DN_NT_ENUMERATOR | DN_NT_DRIVER]
Device Problem Code: No Problem
Driver Problem Code: Unknown
Display Memory: 2123 MB
Dedicated Memory: 114 MB
Shared Memory: 2009 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: KD101N6640NII
Monitor Id: MS_9003
Native Mode: 800 x 1280 (p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: Internal
Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll, igd10iumd64.dll, igd10iumd64.dll, igd12umd64.dll
Driver File Version: 20.19.0015.4352 (English)
Driver Version: 20.19.15.4352
DDI Version: 12
Feature Levels: 11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
Driver Model: WDDM 2.0
Graphics Preemption: Triangle
Compute Preemption: Thread group
Miracast: Supported
Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated
Power P-states: Not Supported
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date / Size: 12/15/2015 3:00:00, 32420536 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n / a
WHQL Date Stamp: n / a
Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-61F0-11CF-36F2-7F529EC2D935}
Vendor ID: 0x8086
Device ID: 0x22B0
SubSys ID: 0x72708086
Revision ID: 0x0022
Driver Strong Name: oem43.inf: 5f63e5342b627028: iCHVM_w10: 20.19.15.4352: pci \ ven_8086 & dev_22b0
Rank Of Driver: 00D12001

here is the BIOS information

Core version: 5.011
Compilancy: UEFI 2,4; PI 1.3
Bild date 11/16/16 11:02:05

Intel GOP Driver 8.0.1035 (this is by the way the version of the video adapter microcode)
Sec RC Version 00.05.00.00
TXE FW Version 02.00.02.3095 (this is something like the internal firmware of the processor or SoC in our case)

I will dig in the direction of comparing drivers digma and intel and video buffer settings
Digma

10 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 20:46